My girlfriend moved to a different state a couple months ago...

My girlfriend moved to a different state a couple months ago, I bought tickets to visit her in March but the distance has really strained our relationship and we just broke it off.

The tickets are nonrefundable though and it would be weird as FUCK to go out there now. Anybody know of any way to get rid of nonrefundable plane tickets? Trades, ticket sale sites, any of that shit?

Cover the tickets in your blood, send them to your ex and then kill yourself.

Not the worst plan, If I was a more dramatic person I might do something like that. Definitely not happy about this. But i'd rather just use the money to go someplace else alone and have a good time, try to forget and shit

Hmm, just give a ticket to a friend and go explore the state. Who gives a shit if your ex is there?

Well, I only have one ticket and my return flight isn't for a week. I would feel pretty weird being near her after this. Feels a little creepy to an extent. I'd much rather go somewhere else. I already put all my vacation days towards the trip so if I don't do something I'll just be sitting around the house with my dick in my hand for a week.

If I have to pay for a hotel now on top of it, I'd much rather have a bit more say in where I go. My original destination wasn't even that appealing when it involved a week of feverish reunion sex.

craigslist or ebay

Yeah unfortunately it seems like resale isn't an option as tickets are linked to my identity. Basically my options boil down to

A) Cancel the flight and lose $700 for no reason B) Go anyway and spend a week in the (very boring) place where my ex is, spending probably more than it cost to get there on room and board alone
C) Take a credit from the airline to go to ONLY the same destination for a shorter amount of time within 300 days
D) Arrange my bags to arrive at the airport of connecting flight instead, in a somewhat more interesting locale. This will however result in the cancellation of my return flight, and I will have to buy another ticket to get back home.

Solid vacation to me.

What state?

Give them to me and then i’ll go bang your exgirlfriend, she realize just how great a lay you are and come rushing back into your arms. This way, I get sex and you get gf.

Toss the tickets and take the loss. Chalk it up as an expensive lesson in human relationships: unless your cock is 1000 miles long, long-distane relationships do not work. Not in the modern day. You should have broken up with her when she moved. Or, less ethically, just started behaving as though you were single as soon as she left, including not buying tickets to a place you wouldn't ordinarily visit. Now you know.

Amor de lejos, amor de pendejos.

FWIW, I'm sorry.

>>>/reddit/

op, this might not be easy to hear, but I PROMISE YOU your "gf" started behaving like a single gal the moment she arrived in her new home… she probably already has a new bf… at the very least she's been getting deepdicked by the local crowd…
if you could resell the tickets on ebay or craigslist that would be your best option
for what its worth, I've been there and it sucks…

AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHA
GET FUCKED OP. NORMALFAG FUCK.

Thanks, you're right. It really blows but this is about all I can do. You'd think modern communications technology would make long distance MORE viable but what the fuck do you do when they don't bother to use it?

The likelihood of this has DEFINITELY cross my mind. You're probably right. However, I don't get a lot of action, she was way out of my league, and when she was around I was pretty damned in lover with her. Seemed like she was too. Guess she found something better or got bored. The main "reason" was something about doing her own thing and not being tied down by a relationship. Seemed like BS to me but what can you do.

I was getting fucked, or rather fucking, pretty regularly until this happened. Being a normalfag has its perks man.

It sounds fun but I know from personal experience that is also pretty demoralizing, at least for me

GA

I don't want her back. I've come to find that if someone has the conviction and wherewithal to end a relationship, continuing to pursue that person just isn't worth it. Doesn't make it hurt any less to lose them, but it is a good frame of mind to use to move on

You would think, except you can't funnel your cock over TCP/IP. Neither can you watch her all the time over it.

I did say that long-distance relationships don't work in the modern day, implying that they worked at some time. Before 1960 or so, actually, and not all the time. But back then, women typically didn't go off to new cities or states by themselves, and if their fiance or husband had to leave somewhere for work or military, she'd usually be living with her parents, or even her fiance's parents, i.e. in a supervised environment. And there was a sense of communal shame. If she was caught fooling around, it would damage her reputation. Maybe even her family's reputation.

That's not true anymore, of course. Women are "stronk and independent" now and "don't need no man," which, ironically means that they have lots of men. Sex is omnipresent and readily available for all but the ugliest and most deformed women, and even some of them can get laid without much ado, tbh.

Imagine being a guy who likes candy. You promised your gf or wife that you wouldn't have any, because she's worried about your blood sugar, but every day five people come by your office and offer you candy. In addition, there are dozens more who aren't as direct, but who you're sure would give you as much candy as you wanted if you asked. Now, 99 times out of 100, you might turn down that candy. You'll remember your promise to your significant other, sigh, and say no. But that hundredth time, your willpower breaks down. What could it hurt? Just once. Your gf won't find out. It's not that bad, right? It's not as though you don't love your gf, it's just that you have needs. And you've been working hard, and you deserve it, right? So you take the candy.

That's what the ready availability of sex is like for women in a long-distance relationship.

That's a really good way of explaining. Based on other factors and that analysis, I am pretty positive she was getting dicked up and down out there. Oh well! Not my problem anymore. Will definitely never humor distance again in a relationship though, if she's not here than neither am I in the future

DID YOU GUYS KNOW I HAVE A GF?!!

Fuck off normalfaggot

A) I don't anymore

B) This post was about figuring out what to do with the now useless plane tickets. Conversations regarding the relationship itself spurned from context

user there is shit ton of fun stuff to do in GA. Just go. The odds of you meeting up are ridiculously slim.

this isn't cuckchan.

Also If you really can't stand GA, FL is nearby. Why don't you rent a nice car and go on a little road trip. There is tons of beautiful places to visit there. You can sleep in the car at rest stops. I've done it before. Avoid tourist traps and just go to the nice beaches. I know you'll have a blast.

I'm to scared to even message girls on tinder etc. The thought of having to speak to a real girl triggers me hard. I just avoid them altogether, unless they break the ice first ( which has only happened once) then I feel a tiny bit more comfortable. I hope one day I'll find a girlfriend on Holla Forums.

What did you decide to do OP?

HOLY SHIT!!!
How the fuck did you get a nude picture of my girlfriend?