ITT list things that are degenerate

ITT list things that are degenerate

Drawing penises.

niggers

Bradley Manning is that you?

who in the fuck is Bradley Manning?

oh shit

Now he is a transgender and goes by the name Chelsea Manning.

does he have a tight ass?

I am not at liberty to say

Homosexuality is degenerate.

Hand holding and consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation between a married man and woman

I, also, believe in loving hand holding, gentle head pats, and consensual heterosexual sex in the missionary position with a legally married spouse for the sole purpose of reproduction.

christchan is a punk ass bitch slut cockwhore turbocunt, tho

You are extremely rude, and should repent of your resentment. Turn back to Jesus, and start living your life by following His example.

Fuck no. Christfags jerk each other off over how pure and moral they are with an intensity that exceeds anything you'll ever see on reddit.

Mmmmm… moral bummie cummies…

that is… exciting to me, in a sexual way

Eating chips cooked for less time than recommended at a lower temperature than recommended.

You are, without doubt, the sickest fuck I have ever encountered anywhere online.
May God have mercy on your soul.

I am a homosexual man, and I am proud of it. I enjoy homosexual sexual intercourse with an attractive blonde blue-eyed trap. I prefer being on the bottom tbh. My favourite thing is when [she] cums all over my back, and then licks it up, and feeds it to me. I enjoy the taste of my own seed… but then, the sensation of being stretched open wide as your lover unloads inside you is also an inspiration. Being 'gay' is such a feeling of freedom.

USA

Citizens reduced to mere consumers, sad.

As they should be

The OECD average is typically propped up by East Asian countries like Japan where people have the highest life expediencies of any other country where they can enjoy clean air with a diet that is mainly vegetarian.

anime

He's so cute! I bet he'd be awesome in the sack, don't you agree?

With a potato sack, over his head, absolutely yes.

The average femoid

But so freaking hot tho
I bet you his boipussi is adorable

(This comment requires current Holla Forums Premium Gold™ membership to view in full)

Please note: This poster is an officially verified "Holla Forums Premium Gold™ Member" since 2009.

"It's the ongoing radical sexualization of our children in most mutlinational multi-media platforms, that is the leading cause in the loss of precious male ejaculate in our great nation" - B. Obama, 2011.