Zorro

Putting aside the inevitable cancer that they're gonna shovel into this garbage, Zorro in the future is basically Batman. The character is intrinsically tied to the 19th century/very early 20th century era. Put him in the future and you lose half the character's appeal.

Also, I kinda liked The Legend of Zorro.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zorro#Fictional_character_biography
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck? This is fucking awful. What shared universe are they fucking going for.

The worst thing about that film is that he doesn't wear mustache. I get that he's supposed to be the second one but still.

And yeah I enjoyed it too.

Oh that's why.

Why are you lying to me tbh

Apparently it's set in a post-apocalyptic future with a "new western frontier".

I don't know about you, but that sounds fucking awful on almost every level imaginable.

TBH, I always found the mustache a bit goofy (plus I always wondered how it doesn't make him easily identifiable), but that's probably because my introduction to Zorro was the first Banderas film.

That's from way back. The project has apparently been greenlit last year and is going ahead.

FUCK

That so fucking retarded. He just looks like Nightwing.

Nigger, do you even know Zorro?

I liked the Antonio Banderas one.

Why didn't they do a period Zorro?

The Anfonio Banderas one was basically Whites Are Evil: The Movie
Muh Poor Mexiniggers Chronicles

Holla Forums, GTFO.

This is a thread for a good movie, no need to shit it up with your brand of cancer.

But this whole website is Holla Forums.

Mexicans were the bad guys you nigger. There was literally one evil white, and a white hero (Banderas is Spanish and his character is Spanish-American, not an Aztec)

The tv-series were better.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zorro#Fictional_character_biography
Not seeing anything here about wealth, butlers, or caves.

Read further retard:

He is the elite of a little village, owning a big farm and has several aids, with one of them being his partner in crime who knows his secret identity. Also he has a secret cave where he hides horse and costumes and such.

Does nuZorro have a katana?
One of the cooler parts about him was the fencing.

Can't wait for him to kill gringo "not-Trump".

Not everyone who hates spics is Holla Forums

Oh god…

oh my

I always hoped for a crossover between Zorro and the Musketeers.
And I remember a cheap gender-swapped Zorro series.
And to the guys complaining about the Batman reference: It was a Zorro movie the Waynes got out of before they entered Crime Alley. Whether you like it or not: Batman as a character has one of his many roots in the Zorro mythos.

I think that kind of happened in the 90's TV series?

Will we get El Zorro vs. El Chapo?

Northern natives had a rudimentary but strong kick-based doctrine, why bring savate or some other jew shit into a dusty mex town?