Syria Stances and General Lies from Debate Monitor

Given what Holla Forums knows about Syria, I have no idea how to interpret this. The VP debate monitor said that Assad and Russia were bombing civilians in Aleppo with all the military buzzwords possible, when in reality it's the Pentagon created "rebels" that are being BTFO by the SAA and Russia. Both Pence and Kaine took these lies with a straight face and the only thing they agreed on all night was setting up a safe zone (???) and general saber rattling horseshit in the guise of a humanitarian effort.

We really might be /ww3/ now.

Yeah, it's one of the few mistakes I felt Pence made. If Syria were left to Assad and Russia, everything would quickly get settled. (((Our government))) can't allow that, though.

Russian press already shitting on Pence stance on this:
lenta.ru/news/2016/10/05/vice/

Along with Trump:
lenta.ru/news/2016/10/05/trump/

Comments on both of those are already very anti-trump and russians feel like they being betrayed.

It is interesting. If it's some dimension of chess, I can't comprehend it.

I say it's Russia's fault for not doing more to destroy the Saudisraelis when they had the chance all those times decades ago.

Remember, if you are serious about what we talk about here on Holla Forums – dead fucking serious – it is your duty to attack American government personnel, government installations, and members of the populace [generally patiotards, liberals, jews, anarchists, communists, employees of defense contractors and non-Whites] if this thing goes sideways regardless of which candidate is in power.

Assad is a social nationalist, period. It can't be a repeat of WWII where faggots in America just roll over and don't cause any internal resistance.

fbi plz

Don't pretend you weren't warned or couldn't do anything if it goes bad for you.

Thanks for the tip FBI, but it's getting late in Langley, maybe you should go home for the night.

It wasn't a "mistake," it was a deliberate lie. There's no way you can explain to the populace that no, Assad isn't double Hitler (sadly) in 30 seconds without Kaine and Elaine interupting him and turning it into "WHY DO YOU HATE BABIES?"

Russia plz

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

My tax dollars better not be paying for you to do this stupid shit.

Maybe Trump could though.

Well first off, how about waiting until war were declared, will ya, Mr. CIA? Also there's no need to worry when there will be riots just like 'nam.

Let me try to break this down for you. We are here on a White Nationalist board because our nations stand on the very brink of destruction. Total genetic annihilation. We exist in a Weimarian dystopia that is aggressively lurching towards a potential massive conflict – in part because of the kinds of ideas that are percolating here and slowly worming their way through the population.

This happened before. It happened in Germany and when push came to shove, the people in the US murdered the Germans in service of the jews and niggers. It happened again in the 1960s with the rise of the American Nazi Party and the candidacy of George Wallace and later Richard Nixon. America stood by and did nothing as Rockwell, Wallace, and Nixon were taken down one by one.

If you don't want your grandchildren to be posting here in 40 years when they're 25% of the population of the Imperial People's Republic of Continental Israel, wondering how their ancestors could have not seen what was coming then you have to have a breaking point.

It HAS to happen, okay? They can't keep getting away with it.

You could just be vague and be like "We'll work with all parties to get peace as soon as possible" or something like that.

You actually heard what the moderator was saying? All I heard was "Gov. Pence, you have a short time. N-no, we need to move on. G-gentlemen, please don't I-interrupt, Gov. Pence, y r u rassis?"

You must remember that "Russian press" is just (((Media))) the (((chosen))) will always make beelines towards these institutions no matter what country.

Take everything with a pinch of salt.

Mike Pence's influence on foreign policy better be as minimal as possible when Trump is president.

It's a great thing you mentioned Hitler, because you should know damn well how he got into power. The neocons are already finished, and they only rose during Reagan. Whites are becoming increasingly redpilled and angry and will only continue to be. No need to play agent provocateur for now unless shit really hits the fan, so relax. We didn't think a guy like Trump would show himself so soon, even though we all did know someone like him would show up. But someone even more than him will show up while congress is step by step uncucked.

My original point was that violence needed to be undertaken only if the US tried to go to war, but with the explicit caveat that it is necessary even if we perceive the candidate to be "our candidate".

They can and they will. They have no qualms about lying.

Definitely. Trump needs to give Pence a stern talking to and a lesson in statesmanship.

Trump and Pence need to agree on Russia Syria and ISIS. If Trump is seeking allies and partnerships, and taking out ISIS, we can't have Pence being a fucking idiot and pushing a no fly zone (requiring war with Russia and Syria) and WW3, makes Pence look like an idiot and the lack of cohesion in the Trump / Pence ticket hurts Trump.

My worry is that if Trump wins and then the Jews gas him, they've got their golden boy Pence in office and he goes full neo-con.

Other than that and the Israel fellating he did great. But please God let someone redpill him before it's too late.

Seems wishful thinking and / or cognitive dissonance tbh, Pence isn't the 7D-interdimensional time-travelling chess player that Trump is.

Do you seriously think they didn't consult about how to handle the Russian Question now that we're fucking four minutes to midnight? Seriously?

You'd think it'd be a bit closer because come post-election if Russia feels diplomatic efforts are pointless, it's going to advance its position on Syria. It's game on at that point.

Trump and Pence will have to be careful not to give Russia the impression that they won't be any better than Hillary, even if it's just rhetoric to combat media criticism. If they don't it won't matter who wins, WW3 would have already started.

That's my primary hope in Trump, that he's capable of turning the world away from the brink.

Yeah, no.

The only reason Russia is waiting is because there's a opportunity of change in U.S foreign policy. That's the only reason why it all hasn't escalated yet.

I agree with this. Another unnecessary genocidal war cannot be allowed.

It's consistent with the position Pence has taken in the past.

The alternatives are:

If Pence is deliberately lying on Trump's orders then we have no idea what Trump's real position is towards Russia and Syria. And neither do the Russians which means they need to assume the worst.

You don't flip-flop on foreign policy even if it's to juke the (((media))). Pence could have scored more points by saying something like:

Or he could have worked it from an economic angle, that we can't afford another large scale war, that intervening directly or establishing a no-fly zone means going to war with both Russia and Syria, that we should be forging new partnerships and enhance trade with Russia, that our relations with Russia are the worst since the Cuban Missile Crisis, that we should be focusing on rebuilding our infrastructure and investing in America, not sticking our (((noses))) into the affairs of sovereign nations. That gives him so much to branch off from, he can mention his son in the military, how he takes special personal interest in the welfare of service members and doesn't take going to war lightly. He can talk about how if we're going to rebuild our infrastructure and invest in America Donald Trump is the perfect man for the job because he has the proven experience and aptitude from running a successful business.

There's so much Pence could have thrown at the (((media))), he could've given them so much to attack that it would overload them. Yes the media would attack Trump over it but Trump would be defining the narrative, and that's what he needs to keep doing to win. Instead Pence (and if as you claim is true, Trump / Pence) was given a question and stayed exactly within the narrative that the (((media))) has already defined for it. Missed opportunity tbh.

What makes you think this isn't completely in line with Trump?
He wants war with Iran and calls himself the only candidate who will protect Israel, never ever forget that.

see

Russia is already preparing for the worst, or haven't you read the sticky?

I thought his stance with Iran was strictly defensive, as in a return fire policy if U.S assets are threatened.

Shitskin detected.

Yes, brave patriot, go die in a desert for Israel!

Good job with that record your correcting

were never effective attack routes against Trump. Trump's base doesn't want war with Russia, Trump's base wants to MAGA. Trump was never the soft candidate, Trump has been the American Nationalist candidate. Building partnerships, trade, cooperating with Russia rather than constantly antagonizing, investing in America rather than wasting ourselves on yet another war for Israel makes America great again. If this is all about making Trump immune from being called "soft on Russia / allied with Putin" then Trump is letting himself be defined by the prescribed media narrative in trade for something that was never hurting him in the first place. They had a perfect opportunity to define the narrative tonight and Pence fucked it up.

see
If Clinton and Trump take the same official policy towards Russia then there's no reason on their part to keep waiting.

Another reason why Louisiana MUST elect David Duke.

But seriously, did you expect that Pence would go full

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD?

Do you expect the Donald to start implementing the Roman (Fascist) salute at his rallies?

Come on, guys. Pence is obviously not perfect, but no one is. That's why we have based Michael Flynn for the military stuff.

Anyways, I don't doubt that if he realised that the Christians in Syria (I've talked with Syrian Christians) overwhelmingly support Assad, Hezbollah, Putin (who is obviously Christian himself), etc., then I think that Pence, who is a strong man of faith himself, will understand.

You do realize that already happened, right?

Don't you remember? Pence is a fellow time-travelling reincarnated being, just like Donald Trump is!

I never said or implied that you illiterate faggot.

If Pence is deliberately lying then we don't know Trump's real position and neither do the Russians. Then the best we can do is wait and see. But that's not good enough for Russia; if both candidates are officially "war with Russia" candidates then to wait and see is irresponsible and deadly. Then it's best for Russia to take initiative now.

goddamn I haven't called you a shill, calling anyone who disagrees with you a shill just derails discussion you fucking idiot.

oh wait you're butthurt because i disagreed with your post and I stick by it, wishful thinking / cognitive dissonance on your part.

Who said I'd go? You? Obama? Hillary? Trump?

>They had a perfect opportunity to define the narrative tonight and Pence fucked it up.

Pence did great. We'll have to see where this Russia shit leads to. It's out of our hands.

yeah it really kind of is, this election has been chaotic and full of keks

Pence did do great, at first when Kaine was interrupting constantly I was worried Pence wouldn't be able to get a word in edgewise but he held his own and Kaine's talking points were all just fucking scripted by the moderator.
On Russia, taking a hardline was a mistake. Pence could've turned it completely to Trump's advantage, opened new attack points for Trump, it was an opportunity to define the campaign based on the economy and rebuilding America.
As Trump would say:
Hillary's weak on the economy

This tbh; I'm worried for the future in case the shitlord in chief gets assassinated by cia bastards and pence becomes our new neocon in chief.

Maybe he was signalling his crypto-fash supporters; I suppose I won't doubt the 4D chess master!

I don't know why you expect differently
Pence is a complete cuckservative who wants to wage war for the chosen

Does your wife know you suck kike cock?

This.

Simply false.

Pence wasn't hardline on Russia, the debate monitor was. All he did was agree with her.

Goy, you didnt think that we will betray military industrial complex and our greatest ally? After all we must "rebuild" our "depleted" military.

You really think so?