Vice Presidental Debate October 4th, Thread #4

c-span.org/presidentialDebate/

Other urls found in this thread:

newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/10/04/focus-group-vice-presidential-debate/
youtube.com/watch?v=TNSeKmnIwnQ
twitter.com/USATODAY/status/783496456678375428
youtube.com/watch?v=ycqNpRpB_tc
twitter.com/pzf/status/783496417709002752
heatst.com/politics/genderless-tim-kaine-in-vp-debate-promises-to-be-right-hand-person/
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/783495703934951424
twitter.com/THR/status/783496007275286530
strawpoll.me/11366623
youtube.com/watch?v=jAvnOjpuhh0
youtube.com/watch?v=Lan6Rfd6DVk
twitter.com/latimes/status/783496772081496064
archive.is/PZ4Fu
jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/ambivalent-on-trump-gop-jews-gush-over-pence
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.735837
jta.org/2016/08/16/news-opinion/opinion/how-mike-pence-trumps-vp-pick-supports-traditional-jewish-values
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Mike-Pence-confidant-says-Israel-has-no-better-friend-463436
thejewishweek.com/news/national/mike-pence-seen-having-strong-israel-record
forward.com/news/344815/will-mike-pence-give-donald-trump-a-pro-israel-boost/
jpost.com/US-Elections/Pence-World-must-know-US-stands-with-Israel-460683
jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/trump-picks-pro-israel-stalwart-mike-pence-as-running-mate
jewishjournal.com/election2016/article/pence_israel_is_americas_most_cherished_ally_in_the_world
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.730693
breakingisraelnews.com/71988/trumps-evangelical-vp-pick-pence-christian-faith-compels-cherish-israel/
jpupdates.com/2016/07/20/paul-ryan-introduces-mike-pence-as-reagan-conservative-at-rnc/
youtube.com/watch?v=bkvmdFV5izE
youtube.com/watch?v=c09RyJC0JqI
youtube.com/watch?v=ej6oySt7lnk
youtube.com/watch?v=4hNC-oJ6A4g
youtube.com/watch?v=YCycUyCP4UI
youtube.com/watch?v=u_tjEu7oIe0
youtube.com/watch?v=rs9J-0LZUTM
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/Ir9R6
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.is/TDvGf
archive.is/ngpwt
archive.is/cr5RA
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/10/poll_who_won_pence-kaine_vice_presidential_debate.html
washingtontimes.com/
archive.is/KYqNZ
twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/783492713584926720
denverpost.com/2016/10/04/vice-presidential-debate-report-card-poll/
archive.is/oCY9A
archive.is/qVJP2
archive.is/H1Lp1
archive.is/eRJpe
archive.is/OCWRa
archive.is/MeTLq
youtube.com/watch?v=YDDFd-TudDY
archive.is/t5xOR
archive.is/EXmNM
youtube.com/watch?v=cThs9dzgz-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ITS FUCKIN DUBS

Where the polls at

THREAD THEME

Any of you niggers got the post debate MSM streams?

#ProudOfMike

Missed the 2nd half, was it any different than the 1st half?

HELP I MISSED EVERYTHING
VIDEO WHERE

POST LINKS TO POLLS FAGGOT

OP DUBS

Lester Holt is a fucking piece of shit nigger. He's saying Pence wasn't defensive enough and ignored too many of Kaine's attacks. But obviously if he'd addressed every attack, that fucking nigger would say he was too defensive.

Little League debates have no online polls.

newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/10/04/focus-group-vice-presidential-debate/

Nice dubs
Airdropping my supply of 3D Wojack

kaine increased his TAXES interjection by at least thricefold

Even MSNBC isn't trying to declare Kaine the winner

kek

WITNESSED

Neat. I wonder how many people were watching.

CHECKED

Yeah, I'm surprised they don't like him so much.

Maybe he isn't liberal enough.

Whatcha selling, chaim?

TAXES!

Mike Pence 800k twatter mentions

Tim Kaine (less than half of that)

GET YER POLLS

youtube.com/watch?v=ycqNpRpB_tc

WARNING THIS ASKS WHO LOST
twitter.com/pzf/status/783496417709002752

it's not like the VP actually matters though!

heatst.com/politics/genderless-tim-kaine-in-vp-debate-promises-to-be-right-hand-person/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what a strange feel

Not really. But Kaine actually responded that in order to stop Russia, Trump should release his Tax returns.

TRUMPS TAXES CAUSED 9/11

MSNBC is deliberately fucking up the audio from Kellyanne Conway, fucking bullshit

it's easier to shitpost about things you dont like

Trump himself is rapidly changing his IP and bumping the polls alongside us tonight. DON’T LET HIM DOWN.

Random shit I find through overstock places.

people are actually praising him

Lads, this is the night we have been waiting for. We knew Pence would kill it, and we knew Trump would lowball it so he could shine.

Confirmed Trump will murder Clinton during the second debate, becomes our Leader and Make America Great Again!

IF DUBS EVERY user IN THIS THREAD GETS THE ARYAN WOMAN OF THEIR DREAMS

don't give those people clicks!

twitter.com/THR/status/783496007275286530

strawpoll.me/11366623
strawpoll.me/11366623
strawpoll.me/11366623
strawpoll.me/11366623
strawpoll.me/11366623
strawpoll.me/11366623
strawpoll.me/11366623
strawpoll.me/11366623
strawpoll.me/11366623
strawpoll.me/11366623
strawpoll.me/11366623
strawpoll.me/11366623

Who did better? Pence, or Kaine?

CNN STREAM

FOX
youtube.com/watch?v=jAvnOjpuhh0

MSNBC
youtube.com/watch?v=Lan6Rfd6DVk

Danke

we've got enemies trying to counter with kaine as the winner

FIRE EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT, LADS

If Trump does his duty this coming Sunday…

BLOWOUT!!!!

I never gave up hope for a second. I knew he'd pull through.

VOTE!

Find other polls to vote in, fast!

Thank you very much user.

Trump is looking on in delight for his bro

Everybody call C-SPAN and try to mention Wojack on air. Try all three lines:

202-748-8920 Republicans
202-748-8921 Democrats
202-748-8922 Others

Tell them what a good job Wojack Pence did.

you let me down, user

I didn't watch. any highlights?
can I get a greentext summary?

Literally used search on youtube.

Wanted from Wojak: tell the moderator "perhaps you could remind the audience what the question actually was."

It's okay user. Technically Kek already delivered.

How the fuck is Kaine doing remotely well in these polls?

Also have this girl…at least she wasn't/isn't for Clinton.

Wonder if she is for Trump now that the primaries are over and still doesn't like Clinton?>>7749264

Can we get screenshots of the twitter polls? I don't have an account

CNN FOCUS GROUP JUST SAID TIM KAINE WON

I'd give her my tiny alien baby, if ya catch my drift

Shills, duh.

I was busy playing a Natalia->Boer South Africa game and lost track of time. Is the debate over? Did we win?

repeat that a bunch.

Just do it user.

Where were you when Wojak finally had enough.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

COPY AND PASTE THE LINKS

DO NOT CLICK LINKS

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Mike Pence will be president after Trump.

tattoos are degenerate as shit, bitch
you made poor life choices

I don't get it.

I'm not sure how to deal with this

WITNESSED
SAVED

They think they are funny.

pence looks like ice cream :)

Pence fucking CRUSHED Kaine.

Pence: 7/10
Kaine: 1.5/10
Moderator: Blatantly Biased/10

No contest. Kaine was just beyond awful, even with everything set up in his favor. Kaine is a complete mess, a waste.

strawpoll.me/11366623
strawpoll.me/11366623
strawpoll.me/11366623

VOTE

PENCE vs KAINE

i lol'd

Basically — "muh taxes" & "muh russian business dealings"

Fine.

COPY DO NOT CLICK

these are the unbiased polls

Epic joke, now how about that Clinton foundation?

Not even Hillary likes him. She actually said in one of her books that he was too dumb to be VP (this was before she picked him, of course)

Dick Cheney made Senator Edwards his bitch in the VP debates.

twitter.com/pzf/status/783496417709002752 CAREFUL, ASKS WHO LOST
strawpoll.me/11366623

I'm conflicted.

Dank.

In the last week, my town went from hardly any political signs and a few Hillary signs to Trump Pence everywhere. After this debate they are fucked, just as long as Trump follows up with as good of a performance.

And Kaine still looked like a retard. I think Trump is going to crush Hillary in the second debate. I have a feeling Trump coasted through the first one, let Pence try some stuff to see how it works, and will respond accordingly in the next debates.

When he called Putin a dictator, my first thought was Hillary loves to overthrow "dictators" she doesn't like. And Kaine and Clinton are calling Putin a dictator they don't like. I'm really starting to think Clinton winning will bring nuclear ware.

You guys actually took the time to make 4 threads about two Jews arguing over who loves the goyim more?

COPY AND PASTE POLL LINKS, DON'T CLICK

Any polls that aren't twitter?

strawpoll.me/11366623

strawpoll.me/11366623

strawpoll.me/11366623

strawpoll.me/11366623

strawpoll.me/11366623

strawpoll.me/11366623

strawpoll.me/11366623

strawpoll.me/11366623

strawpoll.me/11366623

VOTE KAINE VS PENCE

you know it bruther

CHECKED

I had few jewtube links from previous debates but they were fubar.

She had remorse over her actions, Hillary doesn't.

The fuck is this cuckchan shit.

My mom was bitching about Trump saying he was mean to all women. I told her that he never said that. She started then blathering about the wage gap. I have explained these things to her so many times. How does someone deal with stupid family lads?

or have referral spoofers if you're confident in their effectiveness

Beautiful girl who thinks she needs to have tattoos all over her body to feel special. Sad.

How many times did Kaine bring up Trumps taxes?

How many times did Pence bring up Hillarys emails?

Hey user, did you know you're a faggot?

I see they are admitting that Pence was as smooth as ice.

Call C-SPAN and try to mention Wojack on air. Try all three lines:

202-748-8920 Republicans

202-748-8921 Democrats

202-748-8922 Others

Tell them what a good job Wojack Pence did.

The second debate is one where ((audience members)) can bring their own questions. Expect paid shills to ask loaded questions to Trump.

no one gives a fuck about strawpolls. Only chan annons vote there.

MSNBC loves to focus on Trump's statements and tax returns. What the fuck about the Clinton Foundation???

rolling for dubs

Stop talking to them? That's what I do.

why are you here, faggot?

Pence talked about setting up safe zones along side other countries, pretty far from invading jew.

I know that feel

MSNBC talking nonsense.

Hug them and tell them you love them. Then headpat them and ignore everything they said because they're fucking women and not worth arguing with.

Kaine seemed really nervous and desperate.

He kept going off topic, randomly throwing accusations at Pence and then kept interrupting him while he tried to respond.

Then later on he declared victory and said that Pence was unable to defend Trump. Well, that is true, Pence wasn't able to defend Trump. Not because he wasn't able to intellectually but because Kaine would spew so much bullshit for Pence to comb through and then Kaine would do his best to interrupt him every two seconds so he'd run out of time.

It was also pretty interesting how the moderator would always put her foot down on the time constraints / off topic discussion when the email server came up.

Kaine rambling about Trump's tax returns when he was asked a question about Russia, North Korea, Syria, rebuilding the military, the economy? That's totally fine. Pence bringing up the email server however is a big no-no.

It's liberal humor - you're not supposed to get it, you're supposed to pretend it's the highest form of comedy and laugh so people think you're with the "cool" kids

POLLS THREAD

VP Wojak: Secretary Clinton just destroyed the entire Middle East.

Citizen Kuck: DUDE TAXES LMAO

he's as cool as ice cream dawg

Certainly. Though I didn't like what I was hearing from Pence regarding Putin either.

muh safe zones
aka get rid of Assad and shoot down Russian planes that violate the cease fire. Bad stuff from both sides on this issue, tbh.

Kaine mentioned taxes at least 8x
Pence was once or twice, I think

Every other Kaine sentence was muh taxes

NO, BREAK THE LINK

How else do you setup a safe zone, this isn't a college campus.

Someone needs to shop Kaine's face on to Ancient Aliens guy with "TRUMP'S TAX RETURN DID 9/11" on it.

Perhaps Pence is Vanilla Ice Cream because he's a white male who doesn't hate himself.

Just checking the catalog before I head to bed.
I turned the debate on for about 30 seconds and was getting sick to my stomach watching it.
Whoever is elected is getting assassinated or impeached. The Jews never pass up an opportunity to put one of their own in.

I did. As she was blathering on she said, "I don't know if you know this but I'm a woman." I said, "Oh, I know". She was like excuse me?

I reiterated, "Oh, I know".

Shitlibs.
Not even once.

YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEH

This is also on twitter, facebook, etc for all normies to access as well. Not just anons.

My mother once said she hated Trump because of the mean things he said to a muslim family, right after I explained to her that the media is being paid off by the clintons.

She also threatened to kick me out if I vote for Trump.

Dubs confirmed. I just mentioned this myself. I don't like what I heard on this issue.

A safe zone means Assad goes (dies probably) and if Russia violates the "Safe Zone" they get shot down.

Sounds like more (((neocon))) wars, tbh.

I agree.
We don't need to setup safe zones.
We don't need to oust Assad.
We need to bring our boys home and just whatever happens… happen over there.

Mike "CAN'T HOLD BACK THE WOJAK" Pence

The lies are going to get bigger. I don't know how to feel about it since the media will carry this shit to the finish line.

Taxes will be the battering ram they use on Trump. That is what they will harp on from here until election day.

First transcript from the Washington Post. Not that I'd trust it but here it is.

archive.is/PZ4Fu

Pence did really well and was comfy as fuck. Sadly, this won't matter:

1) Most people don't bother watching the VP debates. I guarantee less than 1% of undecides bothered
2) The media will either memory-hole the debate or cherrypick something Pence said and edit/misconstrue it to manufacture a controversy out of nothing.

Also, it was fucking great where Kaine was talking about "muh systemic racism in the police" and Pence just remarks that the officer was black.

Should leave it all alone and let Russia be spending all the money to re tablize Syria tbh.

My mother is not that bad, but she is voting for Hillary because vagina.

I've tried so many times to explain the facts to her. I don't even care if she votes for Hillary at this point, I just want her to do it for a reason that is not retarded.

On the bright side, my mother's idiocy is the reason why I value intelligence so much.

You know the tax return thing is really sad, the real part is the Trump Foundation isn't a charity.
THat's the part I expected to be hit on since it involves no qualifiers and is a boolean answer.
But no I have to listen to a gob smacker on about them again.
I want a better class of talk here, somebody get me a CTR manager, i need to fix their script.

I just don't know why we have to run around the world bombing and shooting everyone.
I do know… but I don't know why normal faggots put up with it.

Of course it matters. People do watch the VP debates. Pence shit all over him while Kaine sperged uncontrollably for 90 minutes.

Leave.

What I didn't like is how the entire question was framed. Both Kaine and Pence unanimously agreed and made it appear that no matter what happens, a war in Syria is going to happen.

Pence did good. Fuck ABC though, I just know that next debate is going to be biased as well.
"Hillary, what are you going to do to inspire women more?"
"Trump, why are you so racist?"

I was called a "racist nazi", and I don't even talk much. It all went downhill once I mentioned the Haavara Agreement.

Kaine tried to be like Trump and it backfired hilariously.

How many times did we hear about the tax returns versus the emails?

Both my parents are like that. I pretty much feel depressed because I need to live with them to survive until I find a full time job, but, holy fuck, they believe everything I don't believe and they believe in it strongly.

This. The entire area has been a disaster since the fall of the Ottomans. We're not going to fix it we'll only get our people killed and empower ZOG.

I am so sick of seeing these shitposts. Kek doesn't work like that. You can't just say "if dubs x" and get what you asked for. Digits come to you incidentally to let you know your wishes were granted because you were humble about it. If you manage to get the 1/11 chance of getting dubs or higher it was probably just Kek's way of fucking with you to let you down, because he is the god of chaos.

None of you autists are going to get your aryan waifus because you're all losers and a woman isn't just going to land in your arms just because of some digits on a Malaysian radio station. I hope you fat virgins all die alone.

From that WaPo transcript, we have 13 mentions of tax returns and only 2 email mentions.

That was one of the most retarded responses I've ever seen.

I was honestly impressed.

Is Pence like Malcador?

I mean if you're gay then you're gay user.

Don't play another mans game.

Know what you're good at, and stick to that.

wojak's done playing around

That's a weird way to spell "oven'd" user

I didn't even have to work Hard.
The memes make themselves.

very true, my mistake user.

Kaine's not good at anything. I don't even know why the hell he was picked. I would have thought a governor would make more sense.

why are the dems out to make russia the enemy? If russia is the enemy, its because of the last 8 years

I have to say i'm extremely fucking impressed by Wojak. I really have to pay more attention to this guy, he's vastly more intelligent than a initially assumed. It really is Kek/Kuk, Pepe/Wojak, and Trump/Pence working in perfect unison.

My father is not quite as bad, but he is still a liberal. He is knowledgeable on some economic things things though. It's my mother that is just not intelligent in any way really. It fucking hurts. I've been trying to deny it for my whole life, but I have come to a point where I cannot deny it anymore.

please keep posting aryan qt's, user. They're the best type of girl.

Leave her car-lights on the night of November 7th.
Do your part user.

HOLY FUCK!

Exactly, it's fucking alchemy. Fusion of hot and cold.

When Kaine just spews talking points it won't work. 15 months on and they still don't get it.

Cuckchan cancer is spreading

Nice argument virgin.

WITNESSED.

(and checked)

I gotchu user.

So close.

what app is this

sorry if i'm retarded

She has the body of a nigger but shes white?
Gross.

Lemme guess you've fucked twice as many women as I have, right user?

This is a hostile spell caster. He will only be dispelled if you cast

SHOO SHOO JEW JEW

Hillary has made relations worse with Russia as Secretary of State and she thinks if she runs around saying Russia is evil, no one will notice how much Obama/Clinton have fucked up relations with Russia.

THICC

I was pleasantly surprised as well.

Look at the number of votes.

It's almost spooky how well they compliment each other.

Pence agreed that Russia is an enemy though, did we even watch the same debate?

The whole 'if dubs x' is pretty tiresome. It's a 4chan thing. It's tacky as fuck.

He is too much of a puppet. They can say whatever they want and nothing will happen, he has the puppet/cuck mentality.

SHOO SHOO JEW JEW

I don't see how that's possible seeing how 0*2=0. Go back to highschool, kid, and take your waifu bullshit with you.

November is going to be so great.

i didnt watch all the debates. Why didn't pence call ms kaine out for creating a russian bogieman?

It's true

Vote for Trump anyways and tell her you did. Watch as she melts down.

Sabotage her. Leave her lights on as said, or, if she hasn't registered, tell her to register late.

MSNBC is coming to their senses and stating that Kaine was indeed a faggot who needlessly interrupted.

Hiligula is probably throwing dishes and furniture around the room at this point.

Pence agreed that Russia and Assad are literally Hitler. I don't know why everyone ITT isn't talking about it.

she's fucking bluffing user, and even if she isn't, get your shit together.

tinder

I wish we could charge you for posts like you had to back home.

3d aren't waifu material. There is nothing Platonic about them. If anyone doesn't get found by his waifu it's because he chased after those shitty women not because he's a "fat virgin."

That said, the user you're replying to is also a faggot.

Sounds that way. I'm not sure though, but Trump's position may be different than Pence's. Pence just sounds like an average Republcan: "Assad is evil, "Putin is evil, and Assad must go. Install safe zones and if Russia violates them, shoot them down"

Hopefully Trump doesn't believe most of that. I thought he wants peace with Russia and doesn't want to remove Assad?

Get it trending, twitterfags

Pence is Trump's advisor on the Middle East, given his background during the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan.

It was more of a point that King Nigger is a weak faggot and gets no respect. Kapische?

QT

It was actually about setting up "safe zones" for the poor starving children of Aleppo and not about the Pentagon created rebels being killed by Russian airstrikes.

But that's exactly my point, these faggots worship 3D and 2D women alike like waifus and somehow have it stuck in their head that by going on being a faggot they'll somehow get laid.

Here's what you do user: Vote for Trump, kick HER out of the house, and the only way she'll be able to survive will be to go volunteer to build Trump's Wall

Was he a donor?

I imagine Gary was furiously googling during the debate

>>>/somethingawful/

At last I truly see.
At first I didn't quite get why Trump picked Pence. But my family members, who HATE Trump, absolutely love Pence.

Trump is once again playing on dimensions I'm not even aware of.

I bet you bought the pass too

pic is from Venture Bros in case anyone is wondering

I'm not sure why I even asked.

Kaine was DNC chair when First Nigger "stole" the election from the cunt. When the cunt decided to rig it for her this time with Debbie Whatshername, she had to offer Kaine something, hence the VP pick.

One question though, did you guys get a feel that Pence was hostile towards Russia in ways that Trump seems to be holding off on?

It is concerning, we will have to keep an eye on this when Trump wins.

Pence is Robin.

Trump is Batman.

Suggested listening, fam

LOL what?

ebin anime reaction, fellow redditor. 10/10

One step at a time. Trump can't unfuck the situation as the nominee.

Pence has ascended Wojack and has become Race Bannon.

Please stop talking about "muh aryan race" if you're going to allow women to sexualize themselves to sub-human niggers and horny brain-dead retards like yourself. Women must be kept pure, especially white women. Sexualization is what the Jew wants. They want to degrade our women. To make us slaves to our primal desires.

Haven't been on cuckchan for over two years faggot, try again.

Is it your off time or did you get tired of correcting records?

Are you new here?

Can we somehow meme a psychological correlation here?

That's what I said earlier. I didn't like what I was hearing, honestly. More war

I bet you'll try to convince us it is reddit formating too!

Seriously, fuck off. No one cares.

If this debate and those rumors of are Nige teaching Trump the ancient art of bbantz are any indication, Hillary is going to fucking die in the next debate. I bet that fag anderson cooper is gonna get his ass pulverized by THE DON.

CTR out in full force and liberals have a powerful level of denial.

It's common courtesy to spoiler 'muh dik' images here.

Hot Damn, That's Smug

You've already exposed yourself as lusting after 3DPD.

Smug anime shit has always been cancer, and always will. Fuck Japs, Kikes, and niggers. Post good-looking, real women, and not cartoon shit.

I'm looking forward to working with you in the Senate

before the 2nd or 3rd debate Assange will do the release

Anderson cooper would likely enjoy that very much.

We can? Well, in that case.

Please tell me he actually said that in the debate.

Pence won for sure. Afterwards my dad was telling me that Kaine looks like a real faggot. Pence's closing statement was also really strong. That was probably his best moment overall. Both of their talk on Russia and Syria was pretty horrifying though. Both of them would like to start WW3

What can I say user? I have good taste.

Fucking twice

Mike Pence and Jews

Ambivalent on Trump, GOP Jews Gush over Pence
jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/ambivalent-on-trump-gop-jews-gush-over-pence

Don't Believe the Smears: Indiana Jews Revere Mike Pence
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.735837

How Mike Pence, Trump’s VP Pick, supports Traditional Jewish Values
jta.org/2016/08/16/news-opinion/opinion/how-mike-pence-trumps-vp-pick-supports-traditional-jewish-values

Mike Pence is One of the Best Friends Jews and Israel have Ever Had
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Mike-Pence-confidant-says-Israel-has-no-better-friend-463436

—————————————————————————————————————————–

Mike Pence and Israel

Mike Pence Seen as Having Strong Israel Record
thejewishweek.com/news/national/mike-pence-seen-having-strong-israel-record

Will Mike Pence Give Donald Trump a Pro-Israel Boost?
forward.com/news/344815/will-mike-pence-give-donald-trump-a-pro-israel-boost/

Mike Pence: 'World must know America Stands with Israel'
jpost.com/US-Elections/Pence-World-must-know-US-stands-with-Israel-460683

Trump picks Pro-Israel Stalwart Mike Pence as Running Mate
jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/trump-picks-pro-israel-stalwart-mike-pence-as-running-mate

Mike Pence: Israel is America’s most Cherished Ally in the World
jewishjournal.com/election2016/article/pence_israel_is_americas_most_cherished_ally_in_the_world

Pro-Israel Indiana Gov. Mike Pence Touted as Leading Choice for Trump Running Mate
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.730693

Trump's Evangelical VP Pick Mike Pence: 'My Christian Faith Compels Me to Cherish Israel'
breakingisraelnews.com/71988/trumps-evangelical-vp-pick-pence-christian-faith-compels-cherish-israel/

Trump Running Mate Mike Pence Says 'America Will Stand With Israel' at Republican National Convention
jpupdates.com/2016/07/20/paul-ryan-introduces-mike-pence-as-reagan-conservative-at-rnc/

—————————————————————————————————————————–

Mike Pence Videos

Mike Pence: America Stands With Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=bkvmdFV5izE

Mike Pence Says President Obama is 'Anti-Israel'
youtube.com/watch?v=c09RyJC0JqI

Mike Pence Attacks President Obama for 'Bullying Israel'
youtube.com/watch?v=ej6oySt7lnk

Mike Pence Discusses Gaza Flotilla & Israel's Right to Self Defense
youtube.com/watch?v=4hNC-oJ6A4g

From Jerusalem - Getting to Know Vice Presidential Nominee Mike Pence
youtube.com/watch?v=YCycUyCP4UI

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Meets Indiana Governor Mike Pence
youtube.com/watch?v=u_tjEu7oIe0

Mike Pence Calls on Obama Administration to Oppose U.N. Investigation of Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=rs9J-0LZUTM

You can't.

poetry

I hope he gets backseated on this one. I don't want to fight Russia.

INTO THE BOG

Three or four times.

I think he just has a welcoming face, unlike kaine who looks like a literal rodent

Nice dubs, though.

That’s always a concern. Our greatest worry beyond getting Trump elected is keeping him alive.

watching kellyanne conway's interview with megyn kelly right now. She's really likable.

Also have you noticed Scott Adams' three act theory can be divided by Trump's campaign managers?

First Act - Corey Lewandowski
Second Act - Paul Manafort
Third Act - Kellyanne Conway

You have to get the liberal bullshit out, shift the overton window by presenting more and more things until she concedes on the least extreme points. Keep doing it until she sees the light.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Kaine and Hillary are both slimy as hell. What kind of an idiot do you have to be to not see that?

Nice try.

Well shit, I need to see this. Do you know roughly the time in the debate?

I hate them both. They're going to start WWIII over this Syria shit.

stop fetishizing blonde woman you fucking pleb, you are probably some brown eyed alpinoid too, you come off as a sand nigger rapist with this blonde woman fetish and its disgusting tbh. white women need to cover up and show dignity and put their arrogant princess mentalities away and plebeian faggots like yourself need to stop enabling the degeneracy with your fetishism of northern european women

You're not much better with idolizing 2D but he manages to be even more of a faggot by idolizing women as if they were the "perfection" that 2D claims to be. Go lick your waifu's pussy after Tyrone fills it up with nigger cum you cuck.

Better correct that spelling.

Shilling this hard…..

Cucked Evangelicals need to be fed this to win the election. Theres not enough time to redpill them yet.

Fuck I can't spell

Trump is more friendly with Assad and Putin than Clinton.

YOU CAN'T FOOL ME FAGGOT

I bet you're fat too

Vid?

>>>/wizchan/

Saved.

Thank you user.

report both of these two for shitposting, they're most likely shills anyway
polite sage for offtopic

Here was the outstanding logic used.

Or, you know, we're normal people who prefer breeding with women of our own phenotype.

WTF DID i JUST WATCH?

fuck off back to cuckchan

That must be the same henchman uniform Hillary makes everyone wear when not in front of the camera

try again

So the usual?

It's called wrestling user.

CUCK

Old-school flirting

fuck off and die wog

a lanket get beaten by a woman

Most sandniggers first came to sweden because their handlers told them they'd be promised a white swedish girl.

No thanks. I was here first actually, so you can go back if you'd like. If you want to shitpost for free though, I recommend this community I think you'd really fit in with! It's called reddit.

Finally someone else who gets it, it's hard to tell with all these loser faggots flooding the board lately.

(checked)
That second pic is the most Wojak of the set

Nor do I
Slavic women, best women

Saved and Checked

MEME ELECTION 100% CONFIRMED

Must suck knowing you'll never be aryan.

No, thank YOU for correcting the record, Trumpnigger.

this board is basically dead at this point, it has been shit since the winter when the 3rd exodus and the red text spamming started with the FBI meme (which is now considered board culture) and now the teenagers from cuckchan are here

That last part was directed at 187fb2 but if the shoe fits wear it. Stop putting pussy of any kind on a pedestal and get a fucking life.

That wasn't me at all, I'd want to see Kaine beaten long after he's dead.

REMEMBER TO REPORT ALL INTL POSTS

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ
Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj
ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF
Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9
Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ
Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv
Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X
Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys
Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU
Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7
Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK
Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa
Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK
The clan leader of white Americans: the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t
ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd
Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE
If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump
archive.is/C7Vdz
Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx
Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Jvogr
Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?
archive.is/CNPPh
Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump
archive.is/mMtjE
Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites
archive.is/Ir9R6
Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG
Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash
archive.is/Fn79G
UN Commissioner Warns of ‘Weaponized’ Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning ‘Into Colossal Violence’
archive.is/TDvGf
Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt
Heil Donald? Students instructed to compare Hitler to Trump
archive.is/cr5RA

I'm pretty sure face-sitting isn't an actual wrestling move

The dual view during the debate was really helpful. Just looking at how he smiled and looked I instantly knew he was lying and a fucking rat.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA, I bet you're one of those faggots into "dominant women!" Fuck off with your literal beta-tier fetish. No wonder you're obsessed with women, you're never going to get one!

I love this man

No, this board died when it became controlled by Trump niggers.

archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
The clan leader of white Americans: the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/Ir9R6
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Fn79G
UN Commissioner Warns of ‘Weaponized’ Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning ‘Into Colossal Violence’
archive.is/TDvGf
Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt
archive.is/cr5RA

Never before have I had more faith that Pence actually is Wojak than at this very moment

Thank you for correcting the record

men are blonds not blondes achmed

0.01 shekels have been deposited my good man

Is this actually Trump?

Someone post a vid of the highlights, please.

arguable but you are not going to get anywhere with that until after the election

that is what happens when you sell your top positions to the highest bidder rather than picking the best people for the job

user you remind me of my sister. She's fat, has dyed hair, and every time she sees a woman more attractive than her, she flips out like you are right now. It's kind of pathetic really, I bet you'd make a good bottom if it wasn't like riding a water bed.

It's fucking beautiful.

watch the whole thing its worth it…..

Found a rare pence off twitter.

Calling us is deplorables is indefensible. She's literally calling for the hatred of 1/4 of america.

Eat shit and die, autistic Trumpnigger.

archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/Ir9R6
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.is/TDvGf
Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt
archive.is/cr5RA

Yep.

Donald Trump is so amazing the merchant has turned into the goy.

Thank you for correcting the record

He posts alot on reddit with that account, and did an ama with it, yes.

filtered

hello goon

Something for a very long time was an increased accusation of divide and conquer, but abbreviated as "D+C", and a lot of posts in general amounting to little more than "bloo bloo I'm offended and I've reported you". This is something that struck me very odd because Holla Forumsacks aren't the type to not only abbreviate things like a lazy or pick up a new buzzword, but to do so at almost a coordinated effort. It came to a screeching halt when CTR got doxxed. Guess it was one of their tactics kek. You almost never see it now.

archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/Ir9R6
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.is/TDvGf
Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt
archive.is/cr5RA

>>>/somethingawful/

I love this video. Can't get enough

You mean CIA you stupid ignorant fuck. At least learn about the group you're trying to shill. Jesus fuck.

It's the Trumpniggers.

They've invaded and occupied this board for about a year now.

They came from Kikebart, Fuchs Jews, and Infowhores.

archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/Ir9R6
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.is/TDvGf
Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt
archive.is/cr5RA

*like a lazy nigger

I can't wait for the fucking meltdown in November.

You don't belong her, egoist.

Filtered.

Gas yourself, Trumpnigger.

Who should we vote for?

Kaine is a lot like the cuckservative Brooks from PBS newshour. Always a fake pained smile on his face like he outsmarted you.

We need a total count of interruptions kaine made.

Except everyone hates breitbart and jonestein, D&C jew.

archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/Ir9R6
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.is/TDvGf
Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt
archive.is/cr5RA

the faggots who drove off brit/pol/ but kept kraut/pol/ are the cancer of this board tbh, its all the hyper-active disqus autists and TRS larpers who are unironically pseudo-republican normalfags who are just here to be edgy. the "big tent" is cancer

archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/Ir9R6
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.is/TDvGf
Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt
archive.is/cr5RA

Just stay home goyim both are bad :^)

archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/Ir9R6
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.is/TDvGf
Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt
archive.is/cr5RA

archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/Ir9R6
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.is/TDvGf
Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt
archive.is/cr5RA

Except Kikebart and Infowhores are no different from Holla Forums/pol/, Trumpkike.

archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/Ir9R6
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.is/TDvGf
Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt
archive.is/cr5RA

I too can't wait for Trump to make anime real. The butthurt will be off the charts.

archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/Ir9R6
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.is/TDvGf
Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt
archive.is/cr5RA

It definitely wasn't that, because if CTR numales like you are right, these so called "Trumpniggers" would still inhabit the board but things are still better than they were a few months ago.

archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/Ir9R6
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.is/TDvGf
Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt
archive.is/cr5RA

I gotta say: I'm impressed.

Pence could easily run for President himself.

He has format, class and crystal clear views and standpoints.

the FBI started the right wing death squads shitposting meme you moron. the CIA is foreign the FBI is domestic, really shouldn't have to explain this basic bitch high school shit to people who are supposed to be 18+

saving this gem

i love it

Why can't I hold all this low energy?

What part of anonymity don't you understand?

where do you think you are?

Aww fuck me, it's the Trump Jew Face faggot

I just think it's really pathetic when someone's obsessed with women and sex like some sort of horny teenager who hasn't completed puberty yet.

Reminder to ID+ annoying faggots.

yeah neo-cons are just what america needs more of
trump is just a stepping stone people

Mike Pence is great, if you're a Zionist neo-con who gets his political views from Breitbart, Fox News, and Infowars.

What are you doing? You've already posted that, idiot.

Isn't the CIA heavily embedded in the media?

The stat-hounds are saying he interrupted Pence 57 times.

OH THE FUCKING HUMANITY

Heavy CTR shilling. You fucks must be getting nervous

Aww fuck me, it's another Trumpnigger refugee from Breitbart News.

I don't understand why we need a million special snowflake generals on the catalog at any given time. Why the fuck can't these niggers have a normal thread in English that anyone can participate in? Instead every time I open the catalog it's full of country/pol/ generals and shitposts from a week ago that still haven't died yet.

the media is a front organization of the CIA but entrapment activities are more of the FBI preferred method of fucking the goyim

Who should we vote for?

Trump is your next President and there's nothing you can do about it.

Come on, you can be more creative than that.

The leftist butthurt and immense rage just confirms that he was great.

If TRUMP will engage like this in the two following debates, your time is literally over.

Yep, though I think RWDS is hilarious. I still remember when it first came out though, it was forced hard. It grew on me though.

J U S T
D O N T
R E P L Y

His filenames suggest otherwise

kraut/pol/ is 100000000x more cancer than the worst ginnie posting retard, have you ever bothered to translate that shit? I don't have a mastery of german but its literally 100 percent blame america for everything from merkel to the decay of radioactive isotopes

No goy we need to support the alt-right, they are very different from the bad candidates, they will be the true change.

We understand your pain when you see 70+ years of work get flushed down the shitter.

Fuck I'm having Deja vu.

You're either the exact same spamming faggot that derails completely irrelevant threads, or you're a ctr kike that doesn't know how to change file names.

Because WWIII allows you to declare martial law and prevent a civil war / regime change. It's zog's plan for self-preservation.

THIS
SHILLS HATE IT WHEN YOU DO NOT BITE THE BAIT

pretty dank

Nazi frog wizards trying to save the world from an evil murder granny through the power of magic and memes. Somehow not anime.

weapons fetishism has always been a part of WN, that meme exists to make us seem comically violent and immature IMO

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/10/poll_who_won_pence-kaine_vice_presidential_debate.html

seriously?

We did kinda fuck them over and they still haven't recovered from it. In their constitution we have free reign to operate in their country until 2099. There's an entire layer of government our DoD elects directly with no public input.

Filtered and reported

They know it's all over. The tax shit over the last few days has had zero effect.

I understand your frustration but you just got filtered and reported.

Right Wing Donation Squads

You are also filtered and reported/

Come on nigger that's enough.

The CTR shill cries out in victory as he loses every poll every debate

covering your ass for fucking up remember how Baneposting goes this hard

How about you fucking report the shills, dipshit.

already liked trump but this made me like pence quite a lot

The asshurt is real.

they declared war on us though, literally what do you want, america not to enact treaties in its own benefit like the soviets did? the germans used to bitch and bitch about the soviets and blame everything on the soviets, now that they are gone they bitch and bitch about the americans, they used to bitch and bitch about the french too in '26

JUST FILTER THEM

/k/?

I'm watching the debate now. Fucking Kaine is an asshole.

Why so spammy
Why so salty

STOP REPLYING TO THIS SHILL. FILTER AND REPORT.

fuck off to cuckchan

I SAID STOP FUCKING REPLYING

I have very basic knowledge of German and I haven't been there, but that doesn't surprise me at all from what I know of Krautchan. To reply to as well, it's one thing to have principled reasons for it, it's another thing to go into a pseudo bolshevik direction with it and totally ignore the jewish influence that caused the whole disaster. Bluepill of the highest order.

Right after he accused Cain of indecent exposure.

Eat shit.

Are you talking WW1 or WW2? Do you think the Lusitania had no weapons aboard? Do you not think we baited Japan into attacking us to get cassus belli to enter the war? I don't think its smart to defend America's past cucking for ZOG simply because you like America. These were mistakes and Germans are rightfully upset. We pine for '30s Germany for a reason.

Drudge's poll atm

As Pence said, has Kaine taken tax deductions? Everybody does it, and every business owner should know that what Trump did was standard procedure.

Hearing them talk about foreign policy is depressing. Completely typical neocon neolib shit.

Hopefully it reminds people that trump is a breath of fresh air.

You'll run out of welfare checks though, when the entire system is removed.

CNN 48% to 43% Pence

link?

At that point I wouldn't need welfare because I'd actually be able to get a job.

REMEMBER TO REPORT THIS SHILL
Here's your (you)

I commend you on your shitposting spam speed. You sure derailed this thread buddy! Almost time to pick up that $5 check you earned.

washingtontimes.com/ polls/2016/oct/4/who-won-vp-debate/

Here's the link.

Also, it seems they may have tried to split the Pence vote by throwing in "Donald Trump's twitter feed" but that only has 1% of the vote.

Yes, it is CTR. Go shill your autism on reddit, buzzfeed articles are accepted there, so you can shill your articles as well Bernstein.

You first, nigger.

Trumps a big guy.

Reported for CTR.

archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/Ir9R6
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.is/TDvGf
Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt
archive.is/cr5RA

Too bad Kaine will not be the first trans, gender change in the white house. Michael already has that distinction.

No, I'm not implying. I'm directly stating it. You live in your mothers basement and live on tendies and doritos.

Fuck yeah, we got him.

Reported

Easy there buddy, the Trump Jew Face.jpg faggot is gone.

god I hate faggots who get out of their cars to posture up for road rage, some faggot did this exact shit near my town to an old man and got his face blown open with .45 and then his family started doing the nigger "din du nuffin" bullshit when their father was just acting like a literal nigger

go the fuck back to 4chan

wtf im voting hillary now

It's on Drudge's front page

That's either a really nice punch or breakaway glass.

Somebody get this hothead outta here!

so many fucking newfags on this board

Okay shitposter, who should we vote for if not Trump?

Just who do you think you're fooling if you contradict what you're saying in your verry next post? Did you forget we have user IDs here?

GET OUT YA FUCKING SHILL!

You all have been shilling this for over a year. People are used to it.

Was there anyone else that noticed Kaines nods at the moderator? At least when the subject of Hillarys emails came up, Kaine would nod toward the moderator who would give it a few seconds before changing the subject.

Most of CTR is women, and by the looks of the new shill in this thread, they just replaced the old shill.

Holy shit, my Mom's the same way. Hillary vote because of vagina (and because Trump is… mean, horrible?).

Same boat with your reasoning. She doesn't really understand any of Hillary's stances and ignores the corruption at large.

Answer me

A shekel for the good goy :^)

This was just a continuation of the Democratic National Convention talking points. Trump's a racist along with the new tax evader bullshit. Kaine's demeanor was appalling. They can't spin their way out of this.

Reported

Where was the contradiction?

Someone on plebbit even said that Pence’s microphone sounded different.

Did they REALLY pull the EXACT same shit all over again?

Why is our relationship with Israel 'special'?
Does anyone ever define what that even means?

They never even help us with anything. I don't get it.

archive.is/KYqNZ

If you're here Washington Post, there's a rope waiting for you.

We really need videos of notable moments. Wait a few days I guess.

You know you're replying to deleted replies.

S
T
O
P

Them fucking us repeatedly while we never pay it back is a pretty special relationship.

The best part is I'm pretty sure Luntz is majorly anti-Trump too. I'm not surprised though. Pence is a smooth-talker and likable to the average normalfag.

Hi, ban evader!

Wow, that debate was a total steamroll.

Kaine got his ass kicked hard. He was so awful, even the (((CNN))) is having a hard time defending him.

This thread is become useless.

It's the same guy. Just filter and report his ass

It's occupying the easily filterable shills.

Not surprising.

Pence would even make a decent President himself.

Just like your dick, right?
The implication is that you have never had sex because no woman wants to be with you

Yuck.

I did.

What the fuck is going on in this thread? Are we being raided by cuckchan or something?

wat

Worse, Holla Forums

CtR’s assault after Kaine’s abysmal performance at the debate.

Could we try to meme Hillary REPLACING him?

CTR

Goons and CTR mad that Pence won.

MUH FREECH

I rather Hillary have a stroke, Kaine replace HER, and Trump win in a fucking landslide.

ctr happened and the salt levels are hitting levels that should not be possible

Pretty sure it's too late to change the ballots according to the rules

Pff… who am I kidding? When have the Clintons ever done anything according to the rules?

That would be hilarious. Even democrats hate Kaine.

Of course, but she hasn’t had an episode for the longest time.

Oh look you switched IPs. At least you're smart enough to ask for tips on how to improve your shilling.

Claiming Trump defenders are CRT, claiming to want to get rid of CRT, then proceding to post anti-Trump shill spam under the same ID is just irresponsible.

I expected better bait after the debate but you shills let me down this time. There's always next time to earch a few extra bucks for yourself I suppose.

obama had a meme vp as well

Trump confirmed next president

twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/783492713584926720

Holy shit…
ELECT THIS MAN

Lol after every single debate they try to shill Holla Forums and fail miserably.

wew
You OK there, nigger? I know you like your vaporwave, but it’s not the 1980s anymore. We use LCDs now.

Kek you stick out like a sore thumb you dumb shill. Get it right next time.

They are blue-haired, anally raped, stronk-womyn coeds and their cuckboi patrons who are wondering how they're going to survive when the gov't funds are cut off. Simple stuff really.

Damn.

You made a joke about LCD before I could damnit.

What I find funny is that they think the result will suddenly change, every time. I at least have to hand it to them that they work for their money.

look how he gestured to the moderator

Kaine is the kid you played fighting games with who would button mash. It makes sense now.

Even if people have brown hair and dark colored eyes in America, you can go back one generation or two and 90% of the time you will see someone related with lighter color hair and eyes (blue/green/grey etc eyes, or light brown/blonde hair). This is because of dysgenics in the past 150 years, and if you don't know that you should be lurking more. You sound like bait, there is nothing wrong in seeing beauty, punch yourself.

While you're someone who plays like the most agile character and does like 13-25 hit combo.

Kaine is that one asshole who picks the most "overpowered" looking character *coughs* nightmare *coughs* and tries to beat you.

ignore this

If Trump dies or gets whacked this guys is taking over. His foreign policy sounds generic neo con

7/10.

Needs more alien guy hair.

Trump will slap him into line.

It suddenly makes sense, Kaine is the DSP of politics. Both suck and try to act smug, which only makes you hate them more, and then you feel total satisfaction when they get raped.

Needs more JUST hair, you mean

That is the smuggest fucking trump face i've ever seen.

I missed it because I was doing some last-minute homework and didn't even realize it was a thing until it had already started. Is there a good VOD to watch later? Did Pence bring it home for us? Can I get a tl;dr?

I have some free time so let me pointlessly spell it you to you.

Also the fact that your first post in the thread was to me seconds after I called you out. Looks I hurt the feeling of >>7750378 since he deleted his post when I called him out. Also looks like your fellow shill buddy has the same script as you.

Shill harder fags. Not that you're fooling anyone here anyways. You do realize that the only rason we reply to shill posts is because it's fun, right? Calling you guys out is just another way to pass the time.

Pence's Foreign policy is definitely a problem, but

Could be worse. I'd rather deal with a Pence presidency (even with the massive waste of potential that would entail) than a Hillary, Kaine, Johnson, or Stein presidency.

For smug to be effective it has to come from genuine confidence rather than attempting to modify appearances.

Smug Trump works because Trump is naturally smug confident son of a bitch.

missed the debate and in between all the shitposting and sexy blonde girl pics I can't tell what the consensus goes as far as the debate performance. Did wojak deliver?

I doubt the average normie is all that passionate about Hitler one way or the other. Jews tend to assume that most people share their point of view, and I suppose that if you were to call them and do an opinion survey they'd say, sure, he's evil, since they don't want to be perceived of as racist by the questioner. But it's not something they're keen on persistently. If anything, I wonder whether moderately bluepilled whites might start to feel antagonized by this constant barrage of "white populism == evil" signaling.

Kaine acted like 7th grade faggot trying to debate.

Moderator wasn't in control.

Pence kicked the living shit out of Kaine.

I recognize that face.

Is this real tumblr or fake?
Poes law
Get it? poes law and my picture has edger allen poe?

What have I done?

That is just little bit here and there. Best to read the transripts ot watch the vid to see the whole picture.

We have IDs here, retard.

You'd be surprised what happens when there's dozens of Hitler speeches with fair English subtitles out there.

Pence won hands down. Even Chris Matthews and Jake Tapper called it for Pence. Hillary camp is going to be licking it's wounds all week til next debate for sure.

Kaine sounded like a high-pressure used car salesman. What a maniac.

Aww shit, niggas, now we stewin'…

Read it all. Sensibly chuckled.

Post Galko and prove it.

I figured he was letting her win because he wanted her to sit on his face.

That is one weird ass program. Ok, i'm done.

wew

TOPKEK

Kaine got blown the fuck out, I'm convinced that Trump turned it down a bit to make Pence look as good as he did today.

Wel chopped, fellow MS paint user.

Trump playing us all again?

Ok, one more.

Today I realized, Pence really is a wojack kind of guy

you could hear the feels in the way he talks, its nice to listen to

Trump is weaponized smug while Pence is weaponized feels.

Could be, or could just be that Kaine is a fucking dunce who invoked some holocaust survivor during the debate to argue against gun violence

only about a thousand votes, pence has a 'B' currently

That was fucking rich, open borders and muh holocause. What a cuck.

wojak put the fear in them

More Xenogears for Hebrew Fears while you spam polls

After tonight i'm fully expecting them to declare war on Nazi Wojak next.

You'd be surprised how well adjusted a lot of us are. I know several Holla Forums users IRL and for the most part they have good jobs. I make enough money to get by comfortably and that's all I care about.

faggots like you always wonder why niggers keep getting shot as if Holla Forums doesn't have a thriving LEO/Animal Control community

It's mostly reposts from hardcore shitlibs trying to make the average liberal care, and it's not working. It's a lot harder to status signal against fucking Mike Pence.

i don't think my sides would be able to handle that

How would they even describe it?

Even the Washington Post had to admit he was a complete faggot.

archive.is/oCY9A

pls no bully Wojak

checked and kek'd
Penjak has bantz

Oh, it took me a minute, but the least retarded meaning I can get from this is that Pence froze on that question.

I'm thinking they were trying to say Pence was "vanilla" or "boring", which is the narrative they were shaping before the debate. Unfortunately for them, Pence kicked Kaine's ass so the image didn't work.

Yeah, Luntz is a rotten little underkike at Fox.

But it seems like Fox is at least going through the motions of supporting Trump now, as their viewers expect of them. I think the Republican party in general has pretty much united finally, besides R-money and The Priesthood. The momentum just keeps gaining. Trump was on the defense for maybe three days after the mediocre debate and now we're already back up.

Do we all agree the VP debate was (surprisingly) better than the actual debate?

You trust us, right?

Of courshe, it was fun seeing all that damage control.
Oh, and now even they're saying that Pence won

Just finished watching the debate. Pence should coach Trump from now on. If Trump had done to Hillary what Pence did tonight to Kaine, he'd be raping her in the polls right now.

Hopefully, together it's a wrecking ball.

TRUMPENCE

That looks sort of nice.

TRUM,P,ENCE

pepe it

From the art of the comeback. Your lack of faith is disturbing.

I listened to some local radio Focus Group in the Mousey Town of Central Fla. Oh fuck Orlando, they know me.

Every single person in the group including Dems and Indies said Pence won. The best some could do was say well Kaine got Hillary's message out better but looked like a douche.

we should have another murphy thread

A perfect fit, and excellent dubs.

I started watching Peaky Blinders been through three episodes. You can't get much covered up than this lady and ever scene I see her I want to tear off her clothes.

absolutely nigger tier urges

user it's not our fault you have absolutely shit taste. Only way you could redeem yourself is if you were into gingers.

he's always been here with us, user.
Don't forget that he never sleeps.

newfags

Best Pro-Trump propaganda, tbh, and it was made by the other side.

i'm commenting on your primal hindbrain urges to rape not the aesthetic value of the woman you fucking retard, we have id's here.

Just as an aside, there's 6 million faggots who think they can spam anime and they're in the game.

>implying I wouldn't protect her with my life and even cuddle with her on Friday nights while watching a movie

I'm just watching it now. Haven't really watched Pence at all but after listening to him speak I gained a whole lot of respect for him. The other dicksucker on the other hand can go step on a landmine.

#ILikeMike

NYT transcript:

archive.is/qVJP2

Pence is just so fucking charismatic lads

I want to shake his hand

archive.is/H1Lp1

Yeah tbh Kaine was NOT helping himself or Hillary and Pence stayed so calm and solid the only negative that could come out of this is the selective soundbytes you could tell Kaine kept trying to deliver (but that always happens regardless). In comparison to the first debate which I doubt swayed anyone in either direction, this one had Pence the clear winner. Even some of the most biased pundits are admitting how well Pence did and how annoying Kaine is.

I really don't think it could have gone much better for a VP debate (unless Kaine somehow bombed it even harder). Kinda nice that this is the one and only VP debate and what will stick in people's heads in regards to the 2 of them.

Also keep in mind there are many people who dislike both Trump and Hillary, so given Kaine wouldn't appeal to these people either, Pence is the only 1 out of the 4 that may pull those undecided votes.

If he did what Pence did to Kaine to Hillary in the first debate she would quite literally be in the ground.

Nah, 1st debate doesn't matter. Romney won his 1st much more than Shillary did, and look where he is.

The trend through the 3 debates is all that matters for Trump. As long as people see he improves through them, they'll go for him. Shillary has nowhere to go but down.

how the fuck did kaine get 900m tweets in 3 or so hours?

IMO he was intentionally dull in the first debate as a part of the performance.

Bots are cheap

A LOT of those are people shitting on him.

Those are the finest Wojacks I've ever seen.

Was he really Hijack all along? The master manipulator? Crushing the Kaine roaches?

Hillary's victory tonight is that she succeeded in looking less reptilian in comparison to someone else in the spotlight.

((They're)) still gunna say Kaine won though, despite the fact he was insufferable.

underrated.

From watching the jews on CNN earlier, the line they are going with is Pence won, but only because he diverged from Trump's style. Good goy Pence knows the Trump campaign is a sinking ship and is just focused on setting himself up for a 2020 run.

Well you're not wrong user

The Clinton shills are suspiciously absent from the official debate thread. Why is that?

They're spamming the fuck out of the catalog with bullshit and bumping old threads. Not looking good for them.

Fox jews smoking crack again.

Pence Threw Trump a Lifeline. Will He Take It?

archive.is/eRJpe

Guys, I can't handle all these happenings.

Cuckservatives have much butthurt, very angry. Grrr.

archive.is/OCWRa

LA Times goes with talking point of the day: Yeah, Kaine was assraped but it doesn't really matter

archive.is/MeTLq

tfw gf

What rally was that? I really need source.

They'd claw through Pence to get a shot a Trump but he'd do in a pinch.

Trump Rally in Prescott Valley

thanks

Trump shows up at 2 hours 5 minutes but I don't have time for quote you asked for. Haven't heard it myself.

He calls out Soros at 3:16:25

Whoops it's late and I'm retarded, he speaks about Soros at 2:15:20

Good night all.

KAINE?

It's because Pence's hair is wickedly white compared to his tan face; There's a stark contrast evoking the image of vanilla ice cream upon a cone.

Just watching.

Cains says he wants to expand intelligence dramatically.
Holy fucking shit. He plainly says they'll set up a surveillance state in newspeak.

The only way to keep people safe is to put cameras in their homes, duh.

Bumping for interest

Over all I just want to say I'm really happy with last night. Fuck me though if the media isn't trying as hard as they can to "fact check" Pence

archive.is/t5xOR

This CNN article caught my eye, pretty much have to admit Pence is right but "misleading "

archive.is/EXmNM

The kikebart article for contrast

>>>/4chan/

Did anyone else see the shake in Kaine's hand anytime he took a sip of water?

Fourth pic: Why my nigger bull don't get attention. :,(

youtube.com/watch?v=cThs9dzgz-4

Kek has made Parkinson's contagious. We have no reason to fear Kek though. Kek is a righteous god.

Underrated post.

TOP KEK

Looks like the media is going for minimal coverage on this debate and if they do cover it, it's not important and doesn't really matter anyways.

He's really just the most easily controlled/bought stooge that Hillary could find, really.
No skills besides kissing ass.

This is why nobody cares who "wins" the debates. I bet if Trump was able to slaughter Hillary in the next debate she would still be declare the winner by the MSM.

I'd actually like to see a Mr. Aleppo presidency because it would be hilarious