Does this image make your dick hard? What are you thinking about if it does?

Does this image make your dick hard? What are you thinking about if it does?

Makes me think how 2 dominatrix's are going to brutally cut my dick off and buttfuck me until i die

No, actually it does the exact oppositeā€¦ makes me want to become a Nun.

k

Poison Ivy is poisonous to touch, consider what that would do to your dick. Harley Quinn is the ultimate in crazy, and she's mad possessive of everything. Trying to enter into any kind of courtship with these two women is going to result in you being very unhappy.

Isn't that the point, tho? A wholly unhappy relationship with a woman? isn't that exactly what we preach daily around here?

no, but this image does

I don't agree with that assessment, there are girls who I would gladly be in a relationship with. There's one that I talk to semi-regularly, and I would talk to more if I didn't feel like I was encroaching upon her. Not all women are fucking "evil" or "nasty" or whatever the fuck you want to use as a descriptor for women. The fact of the matter is, you can tell what kind of person they are by talking to them BEFORE you start something. You're pro-abortion and she's anti-abortion? That ain't gonna work out too well in the long run, you're incompatible as people .. oh wait, no that's wrong, because you can have conflicting opinions!

You gotta be willing to cross the yard and remember that a relationship is about compromise and respect. A relationship exists to make the both of you happy, not for you to look for the female version of yourself.

potato/10

Even as a joke, don't do this to yourself, that guy is fucking batshit insane and a degenerate. You could do so much better, to hell with leftypol and their queer board owner.

i don't remember this scene from Taxi Driver

Relationships are imaginary Shit, are you dreaming again?

how hot and wet are their mouths and pussies and how I'm gonna make them beg for more when I'm done ravaging their holes with my 9" dick

You bought a 3" extension?

your gay enough to wanna see

Sorry I don't need anymore length, and yes I'm very happy thank you.

?

I'm confused because I was talking about my natural 9" dick and then you somehow made it about you