Unemployable due to be labeled a racist and mass murderer

So, when's the funeral?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/LdKOH
chaturbate.com/meanbabe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He deserves it all for being a greedy fuck selling his overpriced books full of shit humor. He should have stuck with doing videos in his mom's house.

Why is Tim so much better than Sam Hyde?

Link related by the way

It's good to be Sam Hyde.

He's apparently making decent money on the books and merch.
Have you seen the dude's fucking apartment? I doubt he's struggling.

What do you mean? He's been living there for years now, and I'm pretty sure he has a roommate.

Mortal life end, but jewish butthurt is forever.

I like this meme

Sam bangs tons of hot chicks and makes tons of beer money from his patreon . Not only that , his faggot haters are still triggered and making threads about him. Must be nice.

Fixed

He deserves the rope

Eight years, babe.

I'm sure you can beat him up
He is in Rhode Island. He runs an antique store called Chamonix Antiques.
MDE never dies.

He's working on joyride universe and total chaos you idiot. Also shipping the 6000 books he sold and the shirts.

Why would you have to pay rent on your head? Don't most people usually own their head outright?

he's a jew, he'll get shekels somehow.

Since when have trannies ever told the truth about anything?

he's saying that people you are mad at "live in your head rent free" meaning you think about them despite you not getting anything from thinking about it

So, you're saying…hold up. People should sign a lease in my head? Or should they buy?

When people like you stop giving him attention.

Well, people in ideas. The lease is what you get from thinking about something.
If thinking something or someone doesn't benefit your situation, than that idea lives "rent free" in your head.

Wait, so when I'm thinking on something else do they go to live on the street? Or maybe they go to someone else head? This shit is confusing.

lol were you in that thread where the real A Wyatt Man showed up and posted those pics? I posted that thread 6 months ago

Archive link? Last time I saw AWM post was in 2015 or early 2016 when he made those HD updates of his caricatures and posted them on Holla Forums.

The amount of shilling in that thread was palpable.

Dude's a fucking Jew plant, I doubt he's gonna be struggling.

i saved it somewhere, ill try to find it in favorites on another computer.

and out of shape
Did you watched his interview with gavin Mcinnes? He admited that he was a pussy but "maned up" after going to judo lessons (lmao judo)
And?
Depends what you understand under the term "right"
Leftists are terrified of their own shadows so its not much of an achievement

Found the capitalist pig, why can't you just accept the fact that none of your body belongs to you, the community has every right to do whatever it is to your body without your consent.

but user somebody screenshot it so it must be true

the comedic genius of our time
one we need but don't deserve
his genius will be recognized but only long after he's gone

I wonder if he likes kids too.
also

His next joke is going to be FUCKING HISTORIC

lol

delivered:
archive.fo/LdKOH

Stop making threads about yourself Sam.

Fuck you, buddy. Gonna keep making these threads until you love me.

So what is this faggot's obsession with Hyde?
Sam never even declared himself a nazi or anything, did OP go full retard and take the school shooter memes seriously, and thinks that shitting on Sam will accomplish something?

you're on the designated shitposting board
no reason to take shit so seriously

I ask this question every Hyde thread specifically to see what kind of ridiculous (you)s I can get.

OP is an ex-MDE fan who is mad because they haven't put out much content this year. Either that or it's just Charls shitposting.

Charls claims he doesn't shill and that places like 4chan and Holla Forums aren't "pure".

What AWM said in the first pic is true, Bernstein used the same technique on Sam when he made that shitty article right after Sam ridiculed him in the interview. He went on twitter and spend day after day, week after week talking about how Sam's followers were harassing him while tweeting at Adult Swim demanding that they do something about Sam.

I understand Sam is working on a ton of things right now, but I still wish he'd release another video sooner.

AWM posts pretty consistently. Probably a couple times a week. It's hard to ignore his unique writing style.

Okay he can't keep getting away with this! I've had it!

Charls also says that fish oil isn't a meme.

Mfw Sammy (BOY!) Is reduced to sucking cock to earn his daily bread, living in a car (that doesn't even belong to him) and raving about how he used to be hot shit to frightened strangers in the street

I agree with everything but this. He'll be sucking black cock to get his daily heroin fix to numb the pain.

We kek'd, Sammy(BOY!) got rekt.

I saw him on a Mario Kart match, that nigger was a Morton main, fuck him.

lol JUST

Samefag

why else would they re-relase the book? lol Dude is a fucking art major and the art industry is run by leftists. He should have known his shit was going to get fucked up.

>>>Holla Forums

also, how the hell do we know Nick and Charles are "doing good?" What are they doing good?

>>>Holla Forums

Not an argument.

Nick is married doing something he loves, also I think his family is rich so he'll do alright; Charls is in Atlanta (I guess wants to become an actor) and doesn't seem like he's in a bad situation.

what?
ok, but this isn't saying much. Who the hell knows why he's in atlanta?

He's looking for his next fix of crack and he's ready to suck as many dicks as necessary to get it.

Runs an Antique store.
I don't know for sure I'm just speculating with that one, but he doesn't look like he's in a bad situation, also he makes $745 from his patreon which is alright.

jesus christ I'm glad I'm a wage cuck

let me know when it gets this bad

In my country you'd be making more money than an engineer with that.

what country is that, friendo?

Tacoland

Not an argument.

the trap that had sex with Sam:

chaturbate.com/meanbabe/

>>>Holla Forums

not an argument

Rassenschande tbh

He still hasn't posted any proof.
I could say I fucked Sam, does that make it true as well?

Overpriced? The book is like 35$ do you buy books?

I thought all this time A. Wyatt Mann was Ben Garrison's pseudonym.

It is.

Whoever that shlomo is in the pic doesn't look like Ben though.

Ben garrison is a cuckservative and the funniest edits of his photo's were all done by a (talented) Jew his actual pictures are all standard republican trash. A Wyatt Mann is much better than Ben, he doesn't pull any punches and his pictures are much funnier than Ben's.

>>>Holla Forums

Dude you fucked Sam?

Where can I upload the book question so others may evaluate this literary masterpiece?

Antique stores can make some pretty decent money in certain areas.
It's why you'll see clusters of them in some spots.

What the hell, why would you fuck a racist bigot you piece of shit?

>>>Holla Forums

I did (before he got e-famous and stopped cruisin)

DELET THIS!

His ears don't watch with Sam Hyde's.

>>>/reddit/

Gotta go fuck my (((boy))).

Not Sam, but holy shit that's funny.

Uh-oh! Looks like Scammy isn't ready to come out of the closet yet (either that or the faggot fanboys from the SIDF are here to defend him. Sorry guys, he only sucks Jewish and/or black cock! Tough luck…You can suckle on his peepee if you donate to his patreon though…

LETS LOOK AT THE FACTS HERE:
SAM HAS NO SHOW
HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING BUM
HE TRIED TO RAPE A UNDERAGE GIRL
==BEATS WOMEN (HE DOES THAT SHUT IN PUBLIC TOO, HE IS A DISGRACE)
HE UNSUCCESSFULLY TRIED TO GET A TRAP TO FUCK HIM IN THE ASS
HE IS A ABUSIVE BULLY
HE SUCKS COCK FOR HEROIN
HE IS A PIECE OF SHIT

JOSEPH BERNSTEIN DID NOTHING WRONG!

SAM HYDE THE DICK SUCKING GUY

(dubbed)
KEK HAS SPOKEN! MEME IT!

Trumpsberg is that you

All be to be quite honest

NEW VIDEO

How does it feel to be delusional? Step out of your bubble and take a look at the real world, hatemongers are not looked on kindly…The scamming, violence and rape are just the icing on the cake.

FUCK SAM HYDE

No. I just hate Sam Hyde and everything that he represents.

San hydes never went to college dumb ass

DUDE I'M A DISGUSTING FAT SLOB WITH NO JOB, NO PROSPECTS AND NO TALENT I'M A FUCKING HACK WHO IS GOINGTO END UP SUCKING BLACK DICK FOR MY DAILY FIX OF HEROIN BUT THAT'S A FEW YEARS AWAY SO FOR NOW I'LL JUST PRETEND TO BE FUNNY WITH GROSS OUT HUMOUR AND JUVENILE JOKES LMFAO!
t.S(C)AMBO LIED

I honestly laughed hard at this

>>>Holla Forums

You are definitely the inferior drumpfsperg

So he's basically a commie?

>>>/reddit/

Sam Hyde? More like Scam (and) Hide, amirite bros?

What's his name guys?

SAM HYDE THE DICK SUCKING GUY

Lol.

It's funny because it's true, see

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Its not even been a year since he lost his show and he's already sucking sick to sustain himself? I'm just disappointed that it isn't black…When that finally happens the irony and Holla Forumstroll salt will be delicious. Let's meme it.

This. We need to do to Sambo what we did to Louis ck…It's time to cuck his shit up.

(dubbed)
M
E
M
E

I
T
!

(dubbed)

I knew this electronic cigar fad shit was just the start

(You)

This reads like some of my best bait. The only thing I would recommend is not go quite so clearly over-dramatic. If you really want to sell it, you have to act non-rustled like you are real clear-minded progressive who argues with facts. Or maybe you intended for people not to take it seriously. You wanted to be caught didn't you? I'm always looking for someone like myself who roleplays as a leftie just to reverse engineer their arguments.

the sad part is that the only way I know this is a fake is that Sam has never had skin that clear of acne and stubble

You've got some shit standards if you consider anything ITT the best, or even good at all.

His only problem is that he really wants to get on tv.

Someone send this to Bernstein, I want to see this pic on Buzzfeed

wew

Upvoted
>>>/Reddipol/

Nah, that would be homophobic.

Not an argument.

not an argument

Very shitty argument.

still no argument

There's nothing for me to refute other than the fact you have no argument.

Your lack of argument is shameful

Sorry I ran out of smuganime.jpg, have smugsalad.jpg

your lack of argument is getting sad

Keep jacking off to your smug cartoons

A. Wyatt Mann just posted on Holla Forums again
>>>Holla Forums10155903

(((A. Wyatt Mann)))

STOP SHITPOSTING

wew

Still posting that fake ass picture

t.Sam Hyde the dick sucking guy

Why can't he into shaving his cheeks around his main beard?

I feel like 85% of this entire thread didn't know who Sam was until around 10-15 months ago and a further 60% have only seen one or two of MDE's sketches and don't know who Charls or Nick are.
Whether you like or hate Sam, you're all hopping on a stupid fucking meme bandwagon.

80% of MDE's humor isn't political in any way yet both Holla Forums and Holla Forums treat Sam's very existence like an ideological statement.

It's hard to believe that's Sam in the video.
He's unrecognizable and sounds nothing like he usually does. He's so good at playing a character yet he wastes it on vlogs. I don't know where his passion went.

Sam never really gets credit for that, it kinda blows.

everything is political, centristfag

I'd like you to explain to me how a video about a strange man making cookies is political.
Where are the political undertones
Where is the message to revolt against the capitalist machine

Spoken like a shill for Big Cookie.

tfw shitposting about lolis on /a/ gets you banned
then again those pedos are much faggier than even Holla Forums

Big Cookie doesn't care about the working man.

All Big Cookie cares about are quarterly earnings and corn syrup additives.

Welcome to the promised board. I hope you like television and movies.

everything gets you banned on /a/ because it's run by some autistic faggot

Don't bother. Holla Forums is in the pocket of Big Cookie.

Posting on /a/ will result in a 50% chance of getting banned.

Fucking americans and their jewish eternal print money

That's the fate of /a/. Always has been the worst board and always will be, no matter what imageboard site it's on

Which is why you are here desperately shilling?