Anyone else concerned about how resilient White people seem to be to winter...

Anyone else concerned about how resilient White people seem to be to winter? How the fuck do they manage to swim in ice rivers and shit and not be bothered by it?

I am the snow people
Only time I ever really hated it was when I had to pump a tire in below 0
The metal completely sucked the heat from my fingers and hurt like a bitch

I'm half white half asian and i love the cold. It has to do with your attitude towards the bleak weather. If you bitch about it nonstop you sure will shiver everytime it gets colder than 10°c, but if you embrace the cold you learn to love it. I'm one of those people who never wear gloves or thicker clothing just because it's cold outside and i love it

Well it is simple, really.
Think about it.
Shit is brown.
Niggers are brown because they are made out of shit.
Snow is white.
White people are white because they are made out of snow.
That is why niggers like to shit up wherever they live, and whites like to run around half naked in the winter time.

Gee, it's like White people evolved in colder climates while the other races were lazy shitskins that played on easy mode far away from the glaciered north or something.

The best snow person.
Also yes, we are evolved for the cold. Strangely, I can't stand the cold.

why in the fuck

Why would anyone on Holla Forums be 'concerned' about us? Wait, you're not a nigger or a kike are you?

This is fucking stupid. It's just pictures of weird people, 9/10 wouldn't be able to.

That's because the statement
Is wrong. You are not evolved for the cold - your society and perhaps physiology is evolved to find ways to deal with the cold.

You just turn up your internal thermostat.

It's all in your mind.

t.shitskin

No, we are plainly superior over you at handling the cold. It's in our physiology, and therefore by implication, in our genes.

Does that mean Sami is master race?

They are indeed.

t. nig

yes

I like ice diving. The thing about the real cold is you sort of get used to the cold but the most important learning curve is learning how to use your hands when your fingers are stuck in one position. It's like having 2 hooks for hands.

Don't you ever start convulsing and dry heaving from the cold?

Kek.

noice

It's in the genes. I feel comfortable in cold temperatures while niggers wear space suits to keep them warm.
On the other hand, when it's really hot I'm melting with sweat while niggers are walking in sweaters because it's not warm enough.

Disgusting

without a doubt, yes

Not only that, but essentially he's a guy who walks around all the time looking like he forgot his sunglasses.

Half Asian half white girls are cute though.

I love it when I see plenty of niggers shivering even when it isn't that cold (apart from seeing niggers in my fucking country, which is always a bummer). As for reasons, one part of it is human noses are adapted to conserve heat so we don't die in the winter while huge nigger noses are adapted to cool off so they don't die under the sun of their land. If not for our brains White people would have a harder time in Africa than niggers do.
Water is liquid down to 0C only. So even if it's -20C outside the water isn't as cold as the air, meaning the real problem isn't really the (not really that cold) water but getting out of it into the much colder air while wet.

Yes

no you're coming at this from the wrong perspective… its not "why are whites so…" white people simply are… that is the only explanation necessary…
you should be asking "why are the muds so sensitive to a little chill?"
i live in a majority hispanic town in the south, and every time the temp drops below 60f, the beaners break out the parkas…

Where are the balts

Whim Hoff was a fraud new-age guru, his brother was shown to have the same ability with no training, it had to do with the kind of fat he has.

Please post about this on >>>/fringe/ and link me I am a Wim Hof fan but I value the truth above all and want you to pill me on this matter.

I like the cold. Easier to do work outside without sweating.

ebin :DDD

living the life.

Kill me please.

Wicked

what are you?
Not datamining, bored.

An anal rapist

fantastic.

STAHP!11
Won't someone please just think of the horses?

topkek

Not our fault human grills are gross, smelly, demanding, and have flogged-out cunts.

Same reason niggers thrive in Africa, Asians in Asia.

Through evolution we adapted to our local enviroment you collossal retard.

Problem is there are more and more weaklings who get cold easily because with all this modern luxury cold doesn't kill of those with the wrong genes anymore.

You are either a nigger or you carry inferior mutated genes.
Don't reproduce, faggot.

faggot, you forgot the thermal conductivity of water. 0c water will suck heat away faster the -5c air.

Idk where these cancel out and they are at the same rate.
There is probably a chart for it online.

Why do actual summerfags tend to be genuinely shitty people?

Its all evolution and protection against predators. We adapted to cold envjronments and lighter skin color facilitated this. Blacks tended to live in warmer environments so it was warmer at night to steal shit.
Black skin helps them stay hidden.
Brown people cover their environment with shit so when ghey are done raping their brown skin keeps yhem hidden.

its not the skin color that makes them good at counteracting a cold environment. It's the culture associated to their skin color that makes them raised with a good enough work ethic to be able to fight through difficult environments whilst looking like they aren't bothered by it.

This thread needs more snow goddess.

How bow dah?

Those strimmer things are fucking murder for bits of what your cutting flying back at you.

Being superior genetically at standing up to the cold.
Same with niggers with heat.
And koreans with zerg rushes.

That is prerecorded/lip-synced, but it sounds cool.

friendly reminder that melanin inhibits vitamin D production.
Niggers literally need more sunlight in order to produce healthy levels of vitamin D.

how north would win in war
why we need to use nukes