2D To Live Action

Are these movies making money? I'm astonished people actually go out to see the exact same movie degraded in quality just because its live action.

Other urls found in this thread:

eonline.com/news/809635/lin-manuel-miranda-teases-his-upcoming-role-in-the-little-mermaid-live-action-film
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jungle_Book_(2018_film)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They do. Usually just enough. They're shit though. Always. Disney don't care.

Cinderella and The Jungle Book were fucking phenomenal. Go watch them if you haven't already.

Jungle Book was okay but Cinderella was trash.

They're actually doing live action versions of these?

Another studio is

Licensed by Disney, or not?

The original story is PD

Answer me the damn question.

Is this shit Disney, or not?

Oh boy . . . yeah the characters worked well being in 2D. But how the hell are they going to convince the audience using a realistic CGI baby elephant is "real" and then include it having giant flappy ears so it can fly?

Go back to 4chan.

I heard it was being directed by Sofia Coppola.

Do you not know how to use google, motherfucker?
eonline.com/news/809635/lin-manuel-miranda-teases-his-upcoming-role-in-the-little-mermaid-live-action-film
Yes. Yes, it's Disney.

Given pic related is playing Ariel, you can bet it'll be shit. Not like that's a surprise, though. The only reason these things get money is because of the celebrity roles. If they had no-names, not even normalfags would go see it.

I could've sworn only another studio is making a version…for now

For real?
Jesus H. Christ, does anyone have the picture of her walking and the mexican looking with disgust towards her?
She has an awful body, no tits, no ass, no hips, no nothing, how do they expect us to sell a movie where she'll be in a swimsuit most of the time?
They should have casted anyone else really like Annasophia Robb or Alexandra Daddario or any girl with nice bodies.

Wait so two studios are making a film?

Jungle Book remake made almost a billion. They're greenlit to keep remaking them until they're out of things to remake and then they'll start remaking the remakes.

Disney needs to fucking implode.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jungle_Book_(2018_film)

Considering no one talks about cinderella, it was not great. Tarzan and petes dragon also did not do great either. Its the celebs that sell the movies, but I really have no desire to see emma watson as belle. I liked the cartoon, she cannot pull off being belle.

Thats warner bros mang.

Was meant for

Why didn't they cast someone beautiful for Belle? She looks like shit. They could have tried casting someone who looks like French girls used to look like.

This.

I think SHE'S beautiful.

There was Jungle Book and The Jungle Book out within like a year of each other. Ah, public domain.

How do we stop Disney?

I wish I knew.

See, these live-action movies are cancerous as fuck, mostly because of the social justice/feminism shit being injected, but I'd probably actually watch the Dumbo one.

Did anyone ever figure out if she's an MK-ULTRA sex kitten slave or does her dad just have connections in (((Hollywood)))?

Probable to be both.