What's happening to me????

I keep losing body fat while maintaining muscle mass. I don't even workout, just walk the dog. I looked in the mirror just now and my abs are becoming defined, and at this rate I'll have a humble 4 pack in the next two weeks from doing nothing at all. Even my arms are looking muscular. I don't carry anything heavy though. I eat sweet things all day long, add sugar to my coffee, and I just ate my nightly 14 oz cup of chocolate ice cream. What's going on? Somebody explain, pls.

Get yourself checked for intestinal worms, d00d. Those muscles were already there.

yeah must be worms or you have cancer. rip

probably you hitting puberty OP

Fucking lel. It's not worms. I don't eat 3rd world dumpster meat refuse. My appetite is the same, and I'm sure worms would drain me of energy (I have plenty.) Just lol, cancer causes muscle wasting, especially in the latter stages. I just checked my pecs. They're on point. I'm 27 years old, so if this is puberty, it's puberty #2. Come to think of it, my facial hair has a different consistency lately, almost as if I could sand unfinished wood with my 5 o'clock shadow.

Why am I so hot, Holla Forums?

You're finally going through puberty, user

MORE TANLINED GIRLS

Holla Forums answered your question. You didn't like the answer so you ignored it and started whoring for attention. My guess is you're a literal faggot hoping another literal faggot would ask for pic so you could have a nice faggoty thread together. You should probably kill yourself.

You know after seeing all the weird ass shit Japan sells, I still can't fathom why the censors dicks.

Low bodyfat gives you a "cut" look, but doesn't mean you're any more ripped. As they say, abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym. Just be glad your weight loss didn't bring out your inner skeleton instead.

"We must censor genital because decency!" The tiny Japanese politician cried before going home and busting a nut in his plastic loli vagina.

Seems kinda counter retarded, but whatever.

Post pics

I bet you're a fat fuck who's just fantasizing about becoming /fit/ without any effort

Should I be fat from all the sugar though? I make a concerted effort to have sweet things at every meal.

But what will your waifus think if they catch you looking at the tanlines other girls?

*Whoops. I mean, in your case, what will they do if they catch you looking at handsome men? This is an anime thread.

Aging basically to answer your question.

What ever floats you boat, user. I am just tired of seeing invisidick and blurcunts in my mango!

Since when does aging make slimmer bellies?

m8 you are experiencing testosterone

OP is my nigga.

I'm experiencing chocolate ice cream and a stunning view. What are you experiencing? Autism?

you're turning gay

I'm flattered, but you can't convert me away from 2Dosexuality.

cute butt hole

What's so bad about worms? Sounds like all they do is give you a symbiotic relationship to eat your food for you so you lose weight.

She exclaimed.

Goddamnit I can't breathe.

this makes me want to get bunnie tummie cummies!