Autonomous Robotic Weapons

Autonomous armed robots are coming, Holla Forums, how can a worker's revolution ever succeed against an army without a conscious or even a mind?

All of the power will be in the hands of the 1% that owns the automated factories, the automated mining machines, and the autonomous robotic weapons.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gutNoIKcYSs
quora.com/How-do-I-make-a-small-EMP-device-at-home-that-can-destroy-a-device-the-size-of-a-CCTV-camera
youtube.com/watch?v=YFVJhJlzfl8
youtube.com/watch?v=UrXYA_gGLrA
youtube.com/watch?v=RxBa5bQfTGc
youtube.com/watch?v=q0oGZ4TZr5k
youtube.com/watch?v=k5E28fp4oc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you make an emp bomb

Don't dismiss the cover of the .pdf as basically showcasing what exists right now (mostly rc cameras and bomb disposal devices).

The rest of the text talks about robotic warfare theory, and basically goes on to state that autonomous robots aren't limited by things like the clock neuron impeding their reaction time, so only other autonomous robots can fight them efficiently.

Don't think that the bots will forget the horrors that capitalism inflicted upon them. m.youtube.com/watch?v=gutNoIKcYSs

Communism is still inevitable, it's just that humans will have no part in it.

They won't have a mind though since they are just automated weapons, not synthetic life.

It'll happen eventually.

have you ever looked into this? Not so easy to be effective at more than a few feet. Boeing have come up with some plane mounted emp ray, but I think that's a bit outside your average anarchists budget.

She's cute!

Kropotkin could hav afforded it

This is why we don't have a chance and the porkies will triumph.

So now this is a thing too.

We'll have to make do with this

quora.com/How-do-I-make-a-small-EMP-device-at-home-that-can-destroy-a-device-the-size-of-a-CCTV-camera

we rape them

Islamig Gommunist, robots don't have holes to put dicks on (at least military ones don't).

I can't wait to be a robit.

youtube.com/watch?v=YFVJhJlzfl8

You can't Faraday cage a robot against EMF. Sensory inputs require access to outside the shielding to function. The EMF pulse will just induce large eddy currents there. Those eddy currents will roast the sensors at least, blinding the robot.

It would just be cheaper to throw human troops at the enemy at that point.

Humans can be brainwashed, and it's hard to get them to desert.

Robots can be hacked, and if the government's track record is anything to go by, robot soldiers are more of a liability than anything.

You destroy their recharging station.

You know that requires a ground, right? Which means that they need to be plugged to a copper rod driven 6 feet deep.

Yes i have thought about this and it seems to be the final move to enslave/exterminate proletarian.

shit about 2 get real.

Sensors do not completely preclude shielding.

Granted, it will not be as good with sensors (and aren't there some transparent and conductive materials?), but it will still function, especially if it's not point-blank military-grade EMP (think microwave tanks).

pleb-tier
make one from a microwave.
youtube.com/watch?v=UrXYA_gGLrA

I saw one of those things shut down a tv/computer from a few meters away.

No it doesn't faggot

This is what I'm supposed to be afraid of?

There's likely kilotons of money in the robotic weapon industry at this point, and one company like that probably isn't even the tip of the iceberg despite its relatively large success.

But tell me, comrade.
How is the bourgie gona extract surplus value out of a robot?
Who is gonna buy his products if they are all made by robots?

I don't think you need surplus value if you own all of the markets that exist.

Take a look at this first:
youtube.com/watch?v=RxBa5bQfTGc
youtube.com/watch?v=q0oGZ4TZr5k

Now think autonomous tanks and flying sniper drones.

if think we can beat them with a combination of things
emps (mess with the freq to penetrate faraday sheilding)

derected energy weapons

biohacking, to make better us fighters

cyberwarfare, turn them against they're leaders.

use some robots of our own.

They killed the black supremacist guy in Dallas with explosive robot.

why could that be done

*couldn't

Autonomous drones can easily be tricked by screwing wits its censors.

youtube.com/watch?v=k5E28fp4oc0

Just walk around the sentry gun's range