Waifu Thread

Who is your waifu Holla Forums??.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp/invite/adJx6J
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's a hard choice…

Are there still NEETs alive now who haven't killed themselves yet? Or is it a bunch more fat kids who graduated high school with parents too stupid to help them in any way in what to do next?

Well you can still be a Neet and have a productive social life so yes not all Neets are hikikomori user.

I think being on welfare counts as "employed" according to unemployment statistics. So excluding them, how do you be a NEET without severe mental issues that rob you of any chance of interacting with people?

Anyone can be a Neet user even a normalfag can a Neet is someone who just doesn't want to work or get any kind of education at all a Neet can still have friends irl and go out regularly but hikikomori never leave they're rooms inside they're homes because they are withdrawn from social life or in more extreme cases society as a whole obviously most hikkis are also Neets as well but the difference between the two is that a Neet can still have an active social life while Not in employment education or training and a hikki doesn't go outside unless absolutely necessary like for food and a hikikomori can still have a job and get an education as well.

Shit taste

All of this implying that a normal member of a species of social animals would not want to be part of their society. It just doesn't happen.

I've seen it happen user.

I haven't. You're going to have to be more specific, otherwise it's equivalent to saying that there exists a teapot in orbit around the sun in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.

I knew a guy who was a complete normalfag he was not in employment education or training by choice because he didn't feel like working or getting an education he had a gf they had sex all the time and even though he was unemployed she stayed with him i think because he had a decent personality i guess?? also he still went out regularly to the bar and other places.

I want an lgf.

BIG
NEET
COCK

Kek

This is muh waifu.

Daddy's little princess also has a taste for the

I don't have a waifu, I don't believe in waifus because I could never get in to anime (I can't stand how pretty-ish it all looks nor that horrible sounding language)

But I watch cartoon shows and I am fond of a lot of female characters in them.

Lee waifu

i want to perform cunnilingus on her.

Mai Waifu

Big Daddy Dys is my Waifu.

so hot right now

Prove that there doesn't exist a teapot in orbit around the sun in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.

(You)
Stop bumping this shitty thread

wow i got a free (You) from this thread!
this is great! let's see if i can get any more hahaha

Suck my dick faggot.

Please note: I flatly refuse to actively participate in this thread in any way whatesoever, nor to contribute to its content in any manner. I am not even going to bother to post a reply. Posting to merely bump this thread is a waste of time, effort, and bandwidth, so I will not do that, either. Consider this my non-involvement and non-endorsement, and I decline to be associated with this in any form at all - Anonymous.

Pick one.

Mio is the only true waifu.

I want to have Shaggy's bummie cummies

Agatha for life. I will never let her go.

i haven't been posting much lately i apologize for the lack of Satania on the board and i know the OP was a subtle request for me to appear

Satania is my 2D waifu tbh but Agatha is still my 3D girl.

she is my girlfriend please do not think of her in that manner thanks

She is my Waifu and will forever stay in that place.
Although Drinkie pie could be a close second.

She is my fucking wife asshole! Get the fuck away from her!

Satania can't even marry a human you dumb fuck, we're together purely out of love but we both know and accept the boundaries of reality

You fool! The cardboard cutout in my room begs to differ good sir.

Brianna-chan

if you need physical merchandise to appreciate a girl, you're not really in love, you're just a fetishist

To love is above the physical but to marry is not.

Begone Demon

no u

raphie a shit

So shit, that, in fact, I just emptied my bowels copiousy because of her.

pics of her doing this?

nice

Silly, Nano is objectively superior.

GTFO.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I admit that Nano has had be pretty wound up from time to time
har har ar

Satania is the private property of Raphi alone and Raphael whores her out regularly in exchange for melanpan.

She is my waifu and i love her.

LoL faggot!

you sick fuck!

It's Derpy for me!

Fuck off

Rich Evans.

Hawt.

Slytherin girl

Ejaculatos Maximus!

Ejectus Prostatum!

I would fuck Derpy so hard and for so long, she wouldn't be able to eat a cupcake for a whole week, she'd be so weak.

yeah man blonde blue eyes tall w/ wand

cass
anyother waifu is objectively inferior

This is my Waifu Holla Forums :3
You jelly?

I can't believe I wasted 8 minute of my life watching this shit

Standard book of replies chapter 7 right?

P

O

X

D

I

E

Poxdie is My waifu

You have shit tastes in imaginary women, user.

no, you have shit tastes senpai

I'm not posting her here.

I admit that, when i got home today, I burst into tears, as my waifu didn't respond to my mewing for her.

I'm pathetic.

captain kork from outer heaven discordapp/invite/adJx6J

Isn't that Cure-chan?
Is this bait?

This has to be the most feels I have felt this month, user!
I'm so sorry for your lonliness!

feeling-feels.jpeg

Cure-chan has blue hair

Good shit… laid well

My Waifu

No pedo tbh