Ya boiiiiiiii

I just took 1200 grams of duloxetine.
1000 grams can kill you. AMA

Also what's the most awkward moment you've had? I'm going to tell my parents casually when they get home in a couple hours that I'm in the process of committing suicide.

You're gonna vomit it up in a few minutes

delayed release capsules, so nah

You'll live

Yeah, nah, you didn't just take 2.64 pounds of duloxetine.

sorry meant mg

You should do on benadryl instead. Now there's a fun time

OD*

So you just want attention. Sage.

OP just because you're fem and don't think you can pass, doesn't mean I won't love you forever. Save yourself. Your prince is waiting.

Induce vomiting by drinking vinegar . Unless you want to die.

Just gambling. If I live, I'll put in a real effort toward getting my life together, if I die, then I guess uhhh ya. Just telling them so they can drive me to hospital, I don't wanna wreck the car while overdosing

I figured. You're probably not going to die. You'll get serotonin syndrome and maybe fry your liver. You'll have a miserable few days in the hospital and the psych ward, then you'll be back on Holla Forums.

Looked online for other duloxetine overdoses and some end up in a coma. None of the reports listed how much they took though so we'll see what straw I draw.

Well enjoy you surviving but your inner organs not working.

post proof

how? I didnt record myself taking them lmao
I'll post pics when Im in the hospital and able to be on my phone

timestamp with pic of packages

already said theyre delayed release capsules, they dont work till digested amd in the small intestine dumbass

Bullshit. You're an attention whore like that Dr Pepper injection guy. Just die already.

working on the dying part already, just gimme a few

this. at least it would provide proof that you did at some point have these drugs in your possesion

sorry internet died, here ya go

I hope OP is dead.

I hope I do too

what does dying feel like?

mentally I feel indifferent
physically, hasn't kicked in yet

This is just to fucked up. Dude, why?

I've called the cops btw.

checked. also wanna tell us your story shortly? what led you to this situation

Do you think your parents will feel relieved?

Slow release means you need more to die.
Try mixing with alcohol for extra effect, it usually mixes badly with drugs.
But srsly, you don't need to play russian roullete to motivate yourself to get your life back on track. You have the power in you to do that already. You're probably just more scared that you might fail at doing that than dying. No need to fear. You just need to improve, and keep wanting it and aiming for it.
By now, the drug is so far in your digestive system that vomiting doesn't help. So better make a note and call the paramedics when you feel like staying alive.

inb4 death sentence for trying to commit suicide

too much effort to type out tbh so uhhh
I wanna write a book on the afterlife but I need first hand experience. As a professional, I don't skip out on my work.

Give em 2 weeks of mourning and they'll realize how great it is then.

It's an anxiety drug and you're an attention whore.

do a flip

Doesn't mean it can't kill ya big dumb.
I'm gambling with the grim reaper, the attention is a bonus.

oops wrong pic

Hey OP if you survive this, you'll dedicate the rest of your life to helping the homeless, right?

Yeah, and that's either children or skinny fags. You're probably a giant fatass. Your neckbeard will absorb most of what you took. You're not going to die, but you will feel like shit for a few days.

I'll have you know I shave and weigh 180

That's one leg.

Whatever you say, chunky.

OP are you still alive?

yeah :/
took another 600mg

what are you gonna do if you dont die? are you just gonna keep on livin or try again?

Gonna keep living and just try harder now

Typical retard Touhou fan.

and Im in

Nice gown OP.

So whyd you do it? Virgin NEET? If thats not the case then you should keep on going, find some shit you enjoy and do it

not a virgin, Ive been raped plenty of times, even by women when I was a kid.

Your going to the mental ward for 72 hours.

Not worth offing yourself mate.

Find something to work for and work towards it. If you live with your parents save up for an apartment, its pretty fucking incredible to move out.

Don't be a fag. When you check out start reading or something. I don't really give a fuck about you OP, but Ive done this shit before and Im pretty glad it didnt work.

Is that your room.
Shit they closed the doors. If it's anything like the ER I worked at, they thought they were going to lose you user. Closed door usually a warning sign.

This.
Hopefully your room will be bigger than a bathroom. Apologize to the nurse who has to sit outside your door and watch your ass.

Feel better user.

Buckle up, you're in for a wild ride OP. Better hope you don't get a schizophrenic as a bunk mate and shit your pants in the morning when he starts screaming bloody mary. Or be humiliated when you get your food in the morning with the real crazy people and the orderly talks to you like you're genuinely retarded. Then the medical students come to visit after breakfast and ask you how this happened to you. This has actually happened to me btw and they let me go that same morning.

thought closed doors is just privacy?
I mean Im pissin in containers here, the door betfer be closed

The ER I worked at had a open door policy, unless it was serious, like patient was dying. The rooms circled the nurses station, so we could see inside each patients' room. They had curtains for privacy.
Anyone is allowed int he ER, the open door policy make it easier for family members to find each other.

I fucked up once. I saw the door was closed, tried to divert them back to waiting room, but that youngest daughter ran past me and opened the door. It was awful. I ended up crying with her for hours in the waiting room. That's when I realized I didn't want to work in ER anymore.

If he's coming here to attention whore I doubt he intended to die in the first place. Hey op next time get a fucking gun you nonce

holy shit, the hospital I work at would have 2/3s the space and another bed on the opposite wall.

Youll live and get a mental health vacation. Make sure you get into a dual diagnostic (ones for addiction too) because they're usually comfier.

I thought that was strange too. He's got to be Canadian. Too nice. Lul.

texas fam

canadians dont get care

Just remember. Living can be harder than dying.
But I can tell you that living is a lot more satisfying.

You're an asshole to do that to your parents, potentially making them watch you die. Fuck you attention whore.

yeah you sure are convincing me kiddo

Did OP just bitch out or die? What happened you nigger?

died, sadly. i gave his corpse to the local vultures

He's probably in the psyche ward now.

He didn't realize they'd take away his internet when they put him in the psych ward for evaluation.

looks like he went to the hospital

OP update you faggot.

So if this is real then keep posting here, cause I need to know what will happen if I do the same, I have the same meds and still live with my parents . :L keep me updated m19

Nothing will happen. You'll feel ill, get kinda tired, sleep for a while, then feel like groggy shit for a couple of days.

It's a fucking anxiety drug. That's all it is.

If that is so, then how did Become ??

And if OP just didn't take enough then I'll just take 2000 mgs.. I can just hide the pills and get refills from the pharmacy.

user you are too young to be this depressed. You barely made your start. It's ok to live with your parents. Most people don't even move out to late twenties early thirties. Grads getting fucked over by student loans.

Keep your head up. Whatever is bugging you, it is trivial, I hopeā€¦ Things will get better.

Stop doing drugs, and stop talking like a nigger.

Because the dumbass got scared and checked himself into the hospital. 2000mg might be enough to stop your heart, but it's doubtful. When the medical texts say "1000mg has been known to cause death", you have to dig deeper. Who did that 1000mg kill? What was their health? What were the mitigating circumstances?

If you want to be safe, save up 2000-2500mg and crush it up into powder. Dissolve the powder in a glass of vodka (or your liquor of choice) and take it all at once. Hits fast, hits hard, and you'll probably just go to sleep and never wake up. Trying to swallow a shit-ton of slow release capsules is the dumbest way to commit suicide that ever existed.

You'd most likely throw it up if you have 2000-2500 mgs in water getting digested. Slow capsules are better cause they get into your intestines and don't show any symptoms until the release of chemicals (which is in hours).. I could fall asleep to my favorite movie or game after a few hours rather than downing a shot of pills and having the taste of shit in my mouth.

Two days later.. Are you still with us op?

He's in lockdown. He's in a tiny little room being monitored by a nurse. We won't hear for him for a few days I think.

and how do you know this?

I had the pleasure of being one of the watchers. I had to sit in tiny ass uncomfortable desk for hours, peaking into his room every so often to make sure he didn't do anything. Worst part is, I couldn't talk to guy. He just laid there on the bed in complete darkness. It was really sad. They try to discourage communication with patients, you're on the clock after all. Bought a water for a homeless guy once and complimented him on his Chicago Bulls hat. I got lectured by all the older nurses.

"Don't encourage them, they don't have insurance! "

Old Holla Forums would have scanned that barcode with the Walgreens app.

If you're a pussy

I tried

also have this

I'm working on another version if the one I posted doesn't work :)

why do you find the need to tell us instead of finding a bridge lol?

Pussy.

Well that's, like, your opinion, man.

He obviously has rich people insurance like PPO instead of an HMO which is those shit tiny hospitals overfilled hospitals. You probably work at a welfare underfunded hospital, you think rich people go to those types of hospitals? OP is just some rich kid who wanted attention for shit and giggles

Edgy m8
Having feelings is human. Suppressing them is unhealthy.