It's this the new form to recruit?

url: 17.188.214.42/

Hey there! You found us. We are looking for a talented engineer to develop a critical infrastructure
component that is to be a key part of the Apple ecosystem.

# How critical?

Data Capacity : Exabytes
Servers : Tens of thousands
Disks : Millions

# Key Qualifications

* Experience designing, implementing, and supporting highly scalable applications and web services
* Comfortable working with Java 8 (e.g., completable futures, distributed synchronization, etc.)
* Familiarity with modern server technologies (e.g., netty, non-blocking IO, distributed storage, etc.)
* Familiarity with distributed system ideas (e.g, distributed consensus, replication, concurrency, etc.)

* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent analytical capabilities
* Passion for development
* BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience

# Description

* Do you love designing & architecting highly scalable, distributed web services?
* Would you want to work on Exabytes of data, tens of thousands of servers, and millions of hard drives?
* Did you ever wonder if Long.MAX_VALUE was big enough?
* Do you care about state-of-the-art distributed systems?

* Do you want all the advantages of a small team with the resources of a large company?
* Would you like to work in a fast-paced group?
* Do you want to work in one of the world's largest data processing environments?

If you answered yes to some of the questions above, then we need you!

Get in touch by sending us your resume to blob-recruiting [at] group.apple.com

Other urls found in this thread:

store-027-mr.blobstore.apple.com/
discussions.apple.com/thread/7651444?start=0&tstart=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It also has a filter on normie browser user agents. Wget, curl, Links, IE8, "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible)" and even Firefox all lead to a HTTP 401 with header "Apple-Originating-System: UnknownOriginatingSystem", but Chrome and Safari are fine.

Translation, if your not using a easily hacked browser fuck off for not letting us steal from you via hacking.

kek

store-027-mr.blobstore.apple.com/
this is the proper link btw

discussions.apple.com/thread/7651444?start=0&tstart=0
LOL

Does any poo2loo work in applel?

lmfao

lmfao

Ugh. I guess I'm not Apple material then...

muh python

muh rust

this. even qupzilla (which is shit, i just installed it now because it only took a mere 50 dependencies compared to all the other shit which needed 60-80) is able to view that site.

Well you're not lying.
Damn, I'd consider it since I need a job, but it probably won't be on the east coast.
That, and this doesn't look like they're hiring new college grads.

No kidding. I do non-blocking IO to tail log files for parsing. I learned this by reading a book that's over a decade old

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0