Anons seriously. Why are you still here? Escape the ship, it already sank

Anons seriously. Why are you still here? Escape the ship, it already sank.
There's a shit ton of new boards now that could use the traffic. Holla Forums is dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/7744720.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

check out my thread >>7744664

check out my thread right now >>7744664

Have you tried this one? 8ch.net/b/res/7744720.html

we don't think about you at all

>>>/just/ dabble a little bit
>>>/rolo/
>>>/order/
>>>/caos/

this tbh

this

/caos/
/rolo/
/just/live a little

>>>/agatha/ is the place to be

lol!
NICE BOARD BUMPER!

i do what i can to help the board
its not much tbh

seems like you have talent as a nice board propagandist!
>>>/just/ consider /caos/ if you ever feel the need to go off topic
take care(((user))).happy shilling
im b& here,gotta save my vpns

I've been a few times.
Thanks and you keep it up too my friend.

xxxxxxx xxCxxAxxOxxSxx xxRxxOxxLxxOxx xxAxxGxxAxxTxxHxxA xxxxxxx

name 16 of them

ill be waiting for you at the bottom of the sea

Speaking for myself, for the casual erections caused by Rozelli and anime threads.

Well maybe we should bring it afloat again.
Is this your way of handling problems? Turning your back and running away from them? Thinking they won't follow you to wherever you go? Wisen up.

Do tell, where are those boards? So I can give you my own estimate of how "dead" they are compared to 8ch/b/. Which you don't really wanna hear, understandably. You just want us to bail. No thank you, off you go peacefully, have fun. I'll stay.

to where? what isn't a honeytrap or full of pedos and shills

does this mean something?
who is ox?

>>>/rolo/
>>>/caos/
>>>/just/
>>>/agatha/

pics related
one is you
the other is proof of how wrong you are

two years ago 3000+ users, 500pph
Holla Forums is dead
if you are still posting here you are not a real user, you are a carrion beetle simply living off the dead and rotting flesh of a formerly living board

Nice insult, "carrion beetle", nice enough to quote in full. And here, have a sage!

But I'm fine, thanks, so I'm staying here, cozy enough. You OTOH are free to go away and never return. Go back to wherever wonderful place you're not linking to for fear of exposing yourself as the shill you are. Go peacefully. No more insults, no more shilling, just go away and be happy.
Oh lookie you're still here.

Let's be honest.

yeah so stats are low and content is shit and the mods are morons and jim is a turd
but you still drop by to exchange insults with fags like me doing the same. 8ch is a basket case, we all know that
Holla Forums just doesn't deserve to be nagged to death by some bitter harridan like you. just let it die in peace.
i almost forgot to say fuck off. you are becoming as familiar as travisfag, rip

Where would you recommend we go? Holla Forums is comfy

How could subhumans create such adorable beauty?

Jewish tricks

I appreciate the shout out my friend, I will return the kind gesture next time I post.

>>>/rolo/
>>>/caos/
>>>/just/
>>>/agatha/

honestly, I'm still here because the rest of the ships out there don't have half as much people, how about we make 16chan?

Making a new anything and posting about it here isn't going to work. Migration is why chans have died. That is why when all the anons left here they didn't tell anyone where they were going, and why they are all hidden and protected now, especially from chan users. This board used to be awesome, and it was awesome because it was different than the other chanboards. Then Jim took over, put Dysnigger in charge of the board, and it became another 4chan. So everyone left. Unchecked migration kills a community, whether it is a city, country, or chanboard. What you see here is why Swedes and Germans are so fucking pissed off at their governments. It isn't any different, except Germans and Swedes aren't leaving their country for somewhere else, and anons are still leaving Holla Forums whenever they find one of the new places.

I found one of the new places, but it's not as active as Holla Forums, that's why I post in both. Still though, I think we can do better than Holla Forums and still allow for mass migrations, the fact that it's gone to shit it's the current administration's fault, not entirely the user's… this Chan has gone to full shit and I don't think it'll be harder to make a better, more lightly moderated chan that doesn't FBI the shit out of you for posting a girl smiling at a camera but allows you to post an 18 year old girl getting a hot frying pan pressed to her face until she's dead…

>>>/slutwife/
This niggas wife is a whore and postin all her pics and talkin about all the dudes she's fucked its awesome

sauce?

I have no other place to go. I hate halfchan and other sites are either cancer, circlejerks or ruled by politics. It sucks. I'll always be here. Even if the pph drops to 8 again. I don't care, I like it the look of the board and sometimes other anons cheer me up and make me laugh, sometimes.