Have you tried cutting yourself? What did it feel like?

Have you tried cutting yourself? What did it feel like?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosastrology.net/freeastrologyreports.cfm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pls respon

Are you a total dumb ass?

yes

Once when I was fifteen. I didn't like it.

Grow up!!

pls

respon

HI

bop

No because I'm not a female or gay.

bump

No because i never fail at anything. Cutting yourself is a failed suicide.

Is that Jessie Slaughter?

It cuts like a knife, but it feels so right.

:^)

I did it a lot when I was a teenager. It doesn't really hurt very much but seeing the blood can be cathartic. I was hospitalized twice, requiring two rows of nine stitches the first time and a single row of six the second. I don't recommend it. Plus the scars are icky.

don't do it, that's leftist tier shit

Post pics of your cute scars.

====

/

i figured out how to blank post suck my dick

I've cut myself, although not to harm myself, but to remove shit like splinters or glass that got deep inside the skin or to drain an infected wound.
I've gotten myself hurt a lot and had plenty of accidents. Getting cut doesn't hurt that much if it's a large cut. Little shit like paper cuts in between your fingers hurt like hell though.

The only times I have cut myself have been accidents. A few little scars on my hands from when knives have slipped, have to really look hard to find them. Don't like pain, so even if I was depressed I would never intentionally hurt myself. Occasionally dig at ingrown facial hairs so much that it makes a big bloody mess, but that is more of an obsessive thing that I know is weird and I should not do.

Teach me bot science sensei !

Not really cutting myself but I asked my aunt to remove a piece of cotton from my ears .
She literally tortured me for 30 min and couldn't even remove it .
I had an infection because of her

The endorphins rush was awesome though

I've been cutting myself for about 6 years. Hospitals suck and so does being covered in scars but it is great. Get past the whole "cut to stop the pain" logic and it's beneficial in everyday except physical

What the hell are you talking about

If pic related is you post tits

that's a dude

N A T U R A L A N D O R G A N I C

DUBS

you're a sly fox

!, THAT SHIT IS PAINFUL AND STUPID , REGRET IS THE EMOTIONAL " FEEL " , YOU ARE WAY SAFER PRAYING TO THE DIVINE INFINITE UNITY , THE DIFINITY , THE DELTA-DIFINITY , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , AND DO SOME SOUL SEARCHING INSTEAD OF TAKING YOUR LIFE ,!

., chaosastrology.net/freeastrologyreports.cfm , chaos astrology no cost report , get healthy ,.

feels good
a lot like weed tbh

I once tried to prepare some fish I caught with a big ass kitchen knife outside in the middle of the night. At one point I stopped caring about how much I was fucking destroying my fingers and hands with the knife (it was less frustrating than removing scales in pitch black darkness with mosquitos and sweat in my face). When I went back inside it looked like my fingers were eaten off.
Surprisingly it never hurt apart from the initial sting of being cut, and the cuts all healed in a week or so. Literally tamer than a papercut.

I was worried about infection for a while though since sea caught fish and freshly open wounds do not happy endings make.

I almost did but quit once I thought about how much of an edgy fagot I was being and then went to sleep. I did have a little bleed but not enough to scar. It felt like fucking shit and I now have a permanent fear of the veins on my wrists.

I was thinking about trying t because apparently you get some kind of adrenaline rush. I read some accounts from people that really liked it.

fixing my flag

All I can think of when people talk about cutting themselves are emos. Have you tried not role playing as a depressed homosexual? Pretty sure the last time someone cut their wrists was 2005.