Women would rather fuck a dog than you

Women would rather fuck a dog than you.

I would rather fuck a dog then that woman tbh

Yeah, they dont want to be stretched out by me.

I am also really bothered by this. The women usually aren't that bad looking either so you can't chalk it up to desperation.

According to Whitney Wisconsin they do it because they don't have to worry about getting pregnant, but isn't that why condoms were invented?

will joutube allow you to use that as an avatar?

this tbh

women like being degraded and treated like shit because they have low self esteem and are masochistic by nature, fucking a dog is really degrading hence they get off on it, female psychology isn't very hard

That's nasty. Don't degrade yourself brother just find a good woman to make hardworking nationalist children with.

duke college

Fine. They're too old anyway.

Tbh that dog has a nice looking dick I'd suck it too

That dog cock is ugly as fuck.
Here's some real delicious doggy dick.

No doubt. I would rather not fuck a dog at all, so if they do even a little bit that is more than me.

Oh yeah? Well a sow can lock onto your dick for 30 minutes when breeding. Can she do that?

Makes me so mad! I'm still a virgin. And fucking rex the German Shepard gets more tail then me. Fuck my life.

Yes hello where is the proofs

Checked.

I remember a few years ago, I was in a room on tinychat (or whatever it was called) camming with a bunch of strangers. Then a ~13 year old girl got on cam and talked about how she likes to suck her dog's dick, that she tried to get it to fuck her once but couldn't get it to stay inside her. Half of the people there called it disgusting, the other half called it cute and adorable. I left when she summoned the dog (it was enormous), so can't provide further details, because I'm a pussy who probably couldn't handle seeing a little girl gobble dog dick.

Those obscure chat rooms were pretty fucked up.

You're full of shit and you should end yourself

this

Damn she can't help herself.

The hierarchy of mammal sexiness
Horse
dog
big cat
dolphin
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
human

So correct.

What

dolphin should be on top

Stuff like this makes me wish I was a girl tbh

Yet I find myself less disgusted by this than if she were to fuck a nigger.

moar

That's because dogs are man's best friend. Niggers are nobodies friend.

Sauce

This

Thanks for the comparison. I thought I was traumatized until you put things into perspective.

I wish I was.

I'm full of pessimistic contemplation about the future of humanity

That's a good point, user. At least dogs can't produce offspring with humans. Yet…

Rolled 4 (1d6)
The hierarchy of mammal ugliness

damn youd have to pry the black dog off with a crowbar

I bet you would sickos

probably the worst thing ive ever seen in my life

That's cool, I'd rather watch them fuck a dog than fuck them myself.

Not even in my top 10

With the collection of diseases your average slut accumulates, it's just being safe.