PENTAGON PROPOSES MILITARY STRIKES AGAINST ASSAD

archive.is/yVMOM

Deutche Bank about to bring down the Economy and the good goyim in the armed forces and state dept ready to go to war
2016 is going out with a bang

obama 3rd term

bump

Vlad, send more S300, I want to see ZOGbots dying.

Word is that they're trying to fast-track the selective service requirement for females as well, slip it in with all the PC and tranny bullshit. War is coming.

I laughed out loud in disbelief. The idea that any normie actually believes this nonsense is shocking.

I'm tired of this. I grew up my entire childhood and young adult life having to take those nuclear drills only to have the USSR collapse and nothing happen. Now I just want it to happen because I'm tired of pussyfooting. Just let it all end already.

I though that already passed?

It was all to train us to live in a pseudo death cult society.

I'm fairly confident that the trustworthiness of the news media has reduced tremendously, at the lowest point of all time apparently.

Dam Old school keep the faith brother.

in some bizzaro way i know that feel my western friend

I don’t understand

Are they saying that Aleppo falling from its current occupiers grip would undermine America’s counterterrorism goals in Syria?

So they are calling the democratically elected Syrian government and Russia terrorist states?

If they are then the CIA and Joint Staff have just formally recognized the Islamic State.

Yes we all know that ISIS are funded and created by Israel with American money and muscle but to come out and recognize them as the legitimate regime is insane even by American government/ Jewish standards.

but goyim, ISIS doesn't officially control Aleppo, the liberal democracy loving islamic "rebels" do

He is in power for another year?

Martial law states any president may override the election process when we are at war or in a state of emergency/crisis state/etc.

How can they justify this? I don't get it. We are openly supporting ISIS now

Are they being this open just to mock the people actually paying attention?

You can’t make this little sense without trying.

It appears as if they are under orders to stop fucking around and get WW3 started yesterday!

He looks like he really doesn't want to die in the nuclear blast

but i guess he will die for israhell anyways

ASSAD DID NOTHING WRONG

man, if they fucked up entire new york, the kike population the entire usa will be reduced by 90%, only some whiny kikes in commiefornia asking for secession and keeping s small israhell inside usa, like a kike reserve

Not only did he do nothing wrong but he was also cleared of the “chemical gas attack” by the UN. It was obvious he was innocent but they even went as far as to admit such.

The above fact got memory holed and the said “chemical gas attack” has been readily used for well over a year to justify action against him.

They have to be acting this sloppy on purpose.

satan agrees he will die for israel

They are going to do a false flag arent they…

What do normies even think? Is this shit even a big deal? I dont watch TV so I dont know how much I am supposed to hate Russia.

I don't think they are even going to give us that courtesy.

No normalfag's I know hate Russia, in fact I don't think most of them hold an opinion on Russia other than they don't want to be at war with them.

The propaganda machine isn't very effective anymore, yes it is telling people to hate Russia but no one is complying.

As a result it looks like they don't appear to be making an effort to justify their actions anymore.

To be honest, the only reason I am taking this happening seriously this time is because of the imminent banking crash. I'll be here posting until the end but I just want to say its been an honor gentlemen. I hope this gets exposed for what it is and normies finally wake up.

I think age group is also important, I work with a lot of mid 40s and 50s "conservatives" and they want to bomb Russia into dust for supporting Assad and "they're invading Ukraine!"

Aveh v. Kislev.

All for the sake of the Solaris kikes.

Xenogears was right. Xenogears is always right.

That explains why Obama is pushing so hard. I hope Putin don't fall for this cause the world are not forward to see WWIII.

Putin would not want to fight in another major war. He just got Russia back on its legs economically speaking.

The Russians are not as free as you think, user. They too in many ways must bend to the will of the ultra rich and their support system which is Jewish/Rabbi cabal. It's not simply because they're there in their country too. Rather it is due to how intricately tied together the economy and resource management as well as other important assets are and how they are set up to fall like dominoes at any given moment. Provided if the world realizes what is going on and commits to action against the slow decay they wish to will upon us.

The world is held hostage and people only think to create more divide among themselves as you can plainly observe. (Instead of logically sticking to your own and fighting for them.)

Now we're at a point where the slow decay we would of faced is now accelerating into rapid decay.

Frailty is the word that comes to mind when I see the ignorance of this facet. I suppose if one looks at it all? They might find it was always going to be this way. Whether it would be slice by slice or whether we all fall down… Twas always going to be a bitter end in blood.

i live in the middle of berlin guise

if a nuke lands,
how will my last moments be?
can I shitpost on pol one last time?

What violations of ceasefire? They are the ones that bombed Syrian troops

Everyone involved in the decision to go to war with Syria deserves to die for treason and for putting tens of millions of lives at risk.

your last moments won't be any different than any other moment, in a nuclear scenario

They won't tell you, and you won't even notice when it happens.

whats the travel time for a nuke
will disgusting merkel have enough time to get into a bunker=

can't deny the artistic beauty in this.

I really hope a draft does not happen with this.

how else will they kill off all the white men?

you bet it will

sweden already reinstituting the draft

gues who's gonna get drafted to die for ZOG

muhamed and DeAndre

or James, Hans and Sven?

they're gonna not draft the nigs, so they can enjoy the war in safety with the european women

Well what can I even do as a burger?
No way in hell I'm putting my life and future family on the line Israel.

If something actually happens?
draft dodge

in a ww3 scenario this will get you killed by your own countrymen

nowhere to hide,

Realistically, the U.S. is incapable of conducting an actual war without using proxies and/or weaking the target from the inside first. Let's say the U.S. actually has the balls to hit Russia first and force them to retaliate, wtf does the U.S. think it'll acheive? Let's say Russia takes back Alaska and China pushes in through the Pacific, wtf is the U.S. going to do? Expect Europe to come to its aid with its grand total of zero armies while drowning in Muzzies? Expect NATO to not crumble on the first offensive? This all seems so insane to me.

Accidentally posted.
I'm with the way we are all wired into the system that it will be literally fight or die.

Oh user… I'll miss your humor once you go nuclear

Convert to one of those non-violent religions or Christian sects. You know the ones.

Not in a post-Vietnam era it won't. If anything happens, I bet you there will be more young men willing to die on their own native born US soil murdering their president congressmen and CIA agents on US soil than innocent people in a third world country.

Maybe Soros needs a destabilized Syria to keep flooding Europe with turds

Holy fuck that isn't a game render. Is that fan art?

NM

Yup. Some things never stop influencing a person, eh?

You cant get anymore jewish than these guys

I bet they said it with a straight face too

Heal yeah. In fact I used the fact that Perfect Works mentioned that the Eldridge had a sister ship the USS Philidelphia to create a piggy back lore.

And using some of the nanomachines and other items for backdrop to create another lore world.

Pretty sweet, but I don't have a fucking main story or characters which is just laughable.

We all certainly seem to be reaching the finale just about now.

REQUESTING STICKY FOR AWARENESS

Check'd and saved

user just make sure you are prepped. Get a network of people and have a plan. No sense loosing a Xenogears fan when SHTF.

If you have things you need, networking with prepper friends will give you a huge upgrade as long as you commit to being their battle buddies.

For instance I make sure to slowly get myself squared away but along the time I also slowly got in touch with people that had the same uneasiness and were buying a ton of shit I wouldn't even bother such as military tents and shit. I'm squared away, but if it gets really bad, I still got people who want to join up with me and splurged on shit.

Also start checking out Arma guides and youtube vids of the unit tactics. That stuff is great to know.

Stand tall and shake the heavens.

*on mobile sry

Every time that I worry t>>7744827

People don't pay attention; they hear "Assad," "war crimes," "valiant freedom fighters," and they don't look into it.

Anyone who disagrees is clearly a monster after all.

If you go to college, change your laptop wallpaper to the lion of damascus and watch in amazement when people ask you who he is even as they make banal comments about how terrible Assad is and why he needs to go for the security of america, the defeat of terrorism (lolllll), and the prevention of genocide (LOOOOOOOOOOL)

pic related.

Jesus Christ, I never noticed that until now. WAS SQUARESOFT MORE REDPILLED THAN EVEN HIDEO?!~

Every single fucking libtard who voted for Obama#2, male and female alike, should be forced to suck SAA cocks for all eternity as part of their 70-strong harem. Every time I think of the Syrian conscripts who join the army to fight Western-backed Daesh subhumans, I feel like throwing up at what is being done to their nation.

You tell me.

Yikes

That is good to know.

If the major war is to occur then I hope Ruskies, Yanks and others desert the military draft to make global war more difficult. Shekels are important to jews so maybe we would do something that will harm their precious.

Always the first post. Always.

On all accounts I think there will be a lot of defection. It's one big mass ball of fuck if you ask me, haha.

what game is that? looks fun

Ya that's good.

BUT WHO DOES WANT TO FIGHT A MAJOR WAR?

AMERICA or rather WHO WANTS AMERICA to fight another major war?

HMM…

No goy. We used the purposely vague term 'goals.' Now stop asking questions before we have to trot out crisis actors to complain about incubators.

They're all congregating in Reno.

Well I already did my tour. Most of those stupid sandniggers don't even know why we're there and they sure as hell don't hate me for my freedoms. They don't even know what those freedoms are. Fuck fighting for Saudisrael though.

I still use normiebook.

The Shillary partisans have nothing more than 'lol Drumpf' at this point.

The Jews are kvetching as Trump Fear moves goods (like that little beaner faggot and his shirts).

The normies are strangely quiet for an election season. But it could also be Zuckerberg's shadowbanning.

Did you at least tell them how stupid the whole "Drumpf" thing makes them sound? Only his ancestor from over four hundred fucking years ago was named Drumpf he changed it to Trumpf, the German word for Trump. It was changed to Trump when Trumps grandfather go Ellis island'd and was forced to anglocise his name.

One of them is big in the Indiana Dems, so Pence is a known quantity and remember this is one of the places where they had baker bullying IIRC.

Because USA wanted to spread the democracy as the mean to start wars for profits. Bluepilled yanks will believe anything on TV but not the people with real experiences. They don't like being exposed to harsh reality.

really makes you think about what kind of goals they have.

No rational actor nation would be doing this, since the logical conclusion is ICBM's. The kikes want to watch the world burn from their shelters.

Islam?

he's talking about the general public's trust of the media, numbnuts.

Because the propaganda is not targeted at the redpilled people, user.

moloch needs your first born goys

First thing that happened when Syria reestablished the siege in Aleppo was that 70 soldiers were killed by American airstrikes in Deir ez-Zor. I really can't believe how obvious their intentions are. This is really like the USA in WW2 where they were an unofficial participant against Germany anyway and just waited for the right moment to pull the trigger. So, it's basically Trump or WW3 now. Or we won't even have that choice.

WTF I hate Trump now. Thanks CTR.

I never thought when I grew up, that I would see the USA as the great Satan, but that is what they have become.

The worst thing the Americans have done though, is the planned and executed genocide of the Germans.

(((Americans)))

No. Your typical Yank has a culture of his own. It has been subjugated just like Britain's was.

Americans are victims of this thing just like the germans are. it's the fucking (((cabal))) in charge that fucks us all over

Let's be very clear here: if you escalate your ambitions against Syria, it will result in all-out war with Russia.

Maybe this is what the ((("heads"))) in the CIA, Defense Dept., etc. want. I suspect it is. We all know Obama has been reduced to a puppet. So whoever is making decisions, know that you will writhe in damnation over your own sense of guilt. Not that that, or anything else will stop you. I don't feel sorry for your soul when it allows you to do this.

Stop it now, or we all suffer.

Too bad for everyone involved that the US in an occupied nation and the people are too fat and happy to care. Oh sure, they are mad about liberals and want trump, but they are not mad enough to do anything buy vote and vent online or IRL to nobodies.

They said the same of every single revolutionary group.

Some of them succeeded, most of them failed. What makes this situations where they will succeed? I want to believe.

Strength, really.

We have advantages no other group has ever had. Numbers, arms, intelligence - why do you think we have so much in terms of shills?

Hell, why does 8ch or halfchan end up with so much bollocks thrown at them compared to ISIS twitter accounts?

It's because, unlike any other particular group, there are people on here who pose an enormous threat because of how capable they are.

There's a conscious pushing of demoralisation which happens every time this shit gets brought up, and it's obvious when it happens.

Obvious.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD, BASED LION OF DAMASCUS

Yes dude, its word play, but thats pretty much what bwe know thus far

Xenogears. Game has best story around. No exaggeration

Jews user. Not Americans. Are you fucking new? Lurk moar

Guess who gets a pure coincidence nation of their own.

Guess who demonizes Hilter for more half a century through movies and television.

Jews user. Not even once.

Not exactly. Ally asian nations (Japan and South Korea) will keep them ay bay with nuclear weapons.

..neither of those have nukes, buddy.

Don't forget the Hull Ultimatium, which already was a de facto declaration of war

not to mention mysterious deaths of his political opponents and the exile of MacArthur

Holy shit what a fucking retard
This is a Cold War 2

Do people think that WW2 got its name just by happening after WW1? It was a fucking direct result of WW1 - the same cannot be said of today's wars and WW2. What an embarrassing .webm

Until Barbarossa no one called it WW2

Yeah sure because Israel wasn't a consequence of WW2

Japan has had years upon years to study how to develop them, user. They are able to develop them at will now. They have nuclear power and a LOT of research into nuclear physics as well as other things.

You might be right that they don't, 'officially' have them on our terms. But I wouldn't doubt they've got them tucked away in secret, because, they absolutely have all the capabilities necessary to facilitate, house, and create them.

So do you always grasp at straws, chaim? That is my least favorite tactic.

That man is literally one of the MANY people in the US who will eventually take the US to war against BRICS. Why is that the case? 'Cause that is what the whole fucking world is gearing up to do.

You gotta cute explanation as to why Japan would force itself to change it's policies toward overseas military operations and how their budget is spent on the military? Since they can now have a standing army… If you tell me it is just dickwaving then I'll have no choice but to believe you're a fuckin' idiot who is blind to the truth. There's no reason for them to re-militarize if the world was so perfect that this war would simply stay, 'cold.'

How world war 2 got its name does not matter, faggot. You know why it doesn't matter? 'Cause it's fucking called World War 2 now, and always will be called that.

What an embarrassment you are to be unable to recognize at any capacity of what is going on.

By the way you faggots; there are sources that have called it World War 2 before the war even started.

God I fucking hate kikes.

As a rule of thumb, every nuclear nation has the capability to get nukes at the latest within 6 month.
Delivery might be an issue, but mostly it's just a political one

Is our Happeningkult a natural offshoot of the old Cold War imminent nuclear attack mindset?

Wow gee it's almost like some kind of arms race or a competition of preparation than an actual full fledged conflict between nations.

Nice triple post, faggot.

I am not going to absolve the Americans from the German Genocide by blaming Jews, as the multicult started as a Christian project, and America is the hegemonic player in the Great Game of Global influence.

I see so you aren't just ignorant, you're straight up retarded and Holla Forums tier

This. Israel's very existence has ultimately lead to what's happening now.

Arms race? Yeah sure it's totally a race when most of US technology has been sold to all her enemies by our allies. Not that I think that we've lost all our secrets to such underhanded tactics, but, it's definitely not a race of arms or a 'competition.'

First, it wouldn't be a conflict, and second, nobody is saying it's a 'full fledged conflict' or even a war. What is actually being said it that there is preparation for war, more so, than usual AND it's painfully obvious to see. Not just that but there are many other variables that are in tandem for the next big war; which is something a lot of people are beginning to acknowledge more and more as the Syria conflict goes on.

You know why? 'Cause for some reason… Both sides just keep saying the only reasonable options left in Syria are military action. The US has said this and it's painfully obvious the Russians know this as they are already there. Which I hope you at least fucking know that.

Yeah I know, and the political side of delivery won't matter til after the fact.

Hi, intl.

I pray to Kek that I am fortunate enough to witness it in full glory.

Well, at least some people here realize what's on the line here

What does "kinetic" action mean? Is this a new newspeak term for going to peace. or does this refer to kinetic bombardment and such?

I'd imagine kinetic means numerous projectiles of various sizes flying around at high speeds.

Kinetic means real physical action as opposed to diplomatic action or trade action
anytime you see it, assume it means military intervention of some level

Because we have to protect ISIS, right?