Low quality thread?

Low quality thread?

What even is this show? There are more "let's cram as many one-dimensional characters into this one show as we can so people will pick their favorites and talk about our shit" shows than there ought to be, but why in this case are they all sisters? Did they specifically want to create a clone of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends but didn't want it to be a boarding home specifically otherwise people would catch on?

rick and morty was the last one i really payed attention to tbh. there are so many of these retarded shit-tier cartoons popping up on netflix and every time someone tries to make me watch one of them i find a reason to change the subject, leave the situation or fall asleep.

It's low quality show, duh.

oh no!

please go my thread >>7744664

first image
That is the most disgusting fucking thing I have seen in my life

… and this is why I Love Lucy.

What the FACK!?

And THAT'S why I Love Lucy

Uhm…

In a better world, that child would be euthanized and its parents beaten for allowing it to live that long. What is wrong with people?

Where is gumball in that last pic?

I really think the country's going to Hell, both sides just want to trigger the other instead of stand up for their constituents and that's a self-destructive system where the only winners are the ultra-rich inb4 look at this graph about joooooos

go post funny memes on >>>/zoo/ XD
I am the zoo BO

That first picture is funny.

Sneaky

Is this the most adorable image you have ever seen? I mean, honestly?

"Pillow humping is he most poular pastime in most westen societies" - National Geographic, Oct. 2013.

Every thread on Holla Forums is a low quality thread.

ironic

Double irony

Where did you get that pic of dys' bedroom from?

From inside his house, duh.

Lola Bunny is scared… very scared

I think that should now read "Johnny's Exploding Testicle"