He supports Jordan Peterson

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ct4x7GMZEKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks for the thread, gulagbait

>>>Holla Forums

wtf are you on about? Both the left and right think this guy is a fucking joke. It's only big brained centrists who support this retard.

Why wouldn't I? He supports freedom of speech which is vital to any positive outcome.
You are stupid enough to be authoritarian are you?

Didn't know about that, it makes him a faggot but so long as he doesn't want it in law he's still no authoritarian.

I wish people would pay me 300k a month for talking about some bullshit but I guess you have to dedicate years of your life going to school and building up a resume to be a bullshit artist😵

e-celeb faggots in a nutshell
/thread

What does that even mean? So you're saying that because it isn't a law he can just dispose of people at free will? If he truly believed in free speech, he would allow Faith Goldy on his panel. Just listen to the video related and how he tries to justify it. He uses the same logic as Ezra "The neo-con kike" Levant.

I believe that any employer can fire anyone for any reason. They might do so for stupid reasons but that is on them.

and he made a stupid decision by firing her. He claims that it is her "journalistic integrity" to aggressively attack people who don't agree with you. That's the same kind of logic that SJWs use. If you listen to the podcast, she was basically just neutral, and that's the reason Peterson thought she was at fault.

Holla Forums's been shilling against him non-stop on all the top boards for the past week. I'm talking multiple threads on Holla Forums, non-sequitur derails on Holla Forums, starting shit on /tg/, so on and so forth. They absolutely can't stand that there's a traditionalist getting popular.

Herein lies the problem with the libertarian mindset (especially the pseudo centrist breed of it which pervades the "skeptic" community on youtube): The notion that liberation constitutes freedom only from the structure of the state itself and not organizations within or abroad.
The truth is, power in any form constitutes authority. This borders on tautology. If you think a corporation should have all encompassing power over its workers, for example, then you are an authoritarian of sorts.
The state's main purpose is to liberate. Whether it is liberation from a lumbering brute who wants to smash your head in or from predatory hiring practices, the point of the state is to relinquish your freedom to act in a certain way so as to liberate the populace at large from such behavior.

Of fucking course, not all restrictions on behavior are equal. Illegalization of breathing would be retarded. But if you would submit yourself to those capable of obtaining power without the aide of the state and call yourself "free," you are nothing short of delusional. The state's monopoly on force is what keeps you free in your day to day life. Maybe it sucks that once in a blue moon this can restrict you from furthering your life's ambitions, but this is nothing compared to living a life subservient to those who maintain an unchecked level of power over your daily activities.

Jordan Peterson is basically Sargon of Akkad with a PhD. He's a nothing. Just because Holla Forums is shilling against him doesn't mean that he's a good guy. The right constantly hates on him. When I say "right" I mean the far right white nationalists and the right libertarians.

I don't even agree with him on everything, but ok there buddy.

That shit died a few years back. The right is already here, it exists, they don't need a stepping stone like Jordan Peterson.

Are you sure about that? I mean, I guess you can argue he's a decent morale boost to those already in line with his ideas. But do you honestly believe he's convinced anyone who wasn't already on board?
Even lefties have a giggle about identity politics. I think you'll find that there's actually a fairly good consensus if you talk to people about the whole issue (if they are even familiar with it, which a very large portion aren't and will just give you a funny look if you bring it up): it's retarded and distracts from real problems.
The reason these ideas appear so prevalent is because the people propagating them hold a fair amount of authority in academia. Most people simply don't give a shit.

Jordan Peterson's continued existence within academia is a good sign for sure, but as a speaker he's trash.

He's not a stepping stone. He's a climbing piton. Tons of political movements come and go because people don't really learn to embody their ideal past appreciating its surface shine. The reason Peterson is important is because he's actively instructing people on how to un-fuck their lives, with real tangible advice that nobody else is giving. That's what makes him valuable. He is teaching classical strength, and the right needs that in its younger population badly. People who were raised by the people who were raised by the Boomers.

he sucking his daughter ass on live on youtube

On board for what? I have no idea what you are talking about. Do you mean on board with the alt-right or just generally speaking about the right?

Lefty ideologies are based on identity politics. Are you just joking around?

Where's the real tangible advice? You mean his ideology that he created on his own. The guy is a fucking ideologue. Show me all of this "proof" that he is talking about. He can't even talk about whether he believes Christ is a human or not.

just in case you want to know about the "He can't even talk about whether he believes Christ is a human or not" bit, see vid related.

You're conflating a rejection of idpol with the right as a whole. The "alt right," as you call it, IS idpol. Whiteness is an identity. To be a white nationalist is to be participating in idpol. This anti-identitarian movement is a different animal altogether. Diogenes (an ancient Greek anarco-communist) was well noted for his rejection of idpol but it would be a fool's errand to try to call him a right winger.

He just tried to ask me what tangible advice, in spite of 99% of everything that comes out of Peterson's mouth being directly informed by clinical psychology experience and direct instructions on how to de-fuck your life. He's arguing in poor faith. I wouldn't have even continued with him if I'd realized at first that he was OP and had no intention to do anything but shittalk. I'm going to bed.

sdd

Yeah it is. I'm not claiming that it isn't, I'm simply saying that the far left is doing the same thing. I am a white identitarian, I know that the left also uses the same though process. The difference is that the left uses egalitarianism and that the right uses race. They are two separate things.

thought*

lol argument from authority

Where are these scientific tests that claim 99% of what he says is based on "clinical psychology"

Also, wtf is clinical psychology?

racism isn't necessarily a component of right wing ideology. It is one of many branches. I would say you're right about the left being centered on egalitarianism though.

From what I understand, the left is marked largely by the pursuit of equality and the right is the rejection of this. The absolute left wing world is one without borders, government, currency, and social restriction. Everybody does basically whatever they want and suffer no consequence for it. Imagine a VR world where you can experience anything desired and relinquish yourself from all responsibility over your own well being or the well being of others. The absolute right wing world would be one strictly divided into a hierarchal structure with well defined boundaries. You are subservient to those above and responsible for the ones below. Imagine an autist's wet dream.

Liberals (both classical and "modern" for lack of a better term) tend to tow the center of this relationship quite well. The idea being that one is subservient to hierarchy only when the implied subservience of the populace at large is in their best interest and only responsible for those which have a good reason for their dependence. The spectrum within the liberal mindset being "under what circumstances is this subservience/responsibility justified?"

I'm a white separatist myself. And Jordan Peterson certainly is not.

how come you guys haven't visited my thread yet

I never claimed the right is based on "racism". Racism means prejudice against others based on race. I mean that the right is based on race or "race realism" whatever you want to call it, it isn't racism. Calling it "racist" is just being like a SJW fag.

Yeah, that's what I said, only you flipped it around and said "the right rejects this". The left proposes it, the right obeys nature. Egalitarianism is anti-nature. All animals live in a hierarchy, the alphas are at the top and the betas are at the bottom.

That is completely false. Modern Liberals are so fucking far left they can be considered commies. Classical liberals are on the other hand pretty center placed but they often side with the left.

I always used the term "racism" and "race realism" interchangeably. Niggers DO have a lower IQ. Everyone I know would consider that a racist statement. I am therefore a racist. This is all semantics, regardless. My point is the right doesn't necessarily have anything to do with race.
To me it appears you implied race is an inherent concept of the right wing. It's not.
Hardly. Modern liberals still support capitalism, just with regulation. Unless you consider antifa to be liberals, which would be reaching just a bit.

daily reminder that the left can't meme

He has some good things to say but the hype around him is a bit bizarre.

Like what? He attacks anti-SJWs, the same shit that has been going on for the last few years. He's just on a bandwagon to get more fans. When he isn't talking about how lame and wrong SJWs are, he's talking about individualism. It's fucking tired bullshit. Even the shit he talks about that are factually correct are fucking boring. The guy is a hack.

I meant he attacks SJWs.

I don't support him financially, but I think he's a nice guy.

he's literally a older version of Sargon of Akkad.

He's an OK guy. Some of the shit he says would be nice but he needs to understand there is no sense in the modern world.

In what way? I like listening to him, unlike Sargon, he really knows his shit and can express himself very well. Most of his content isn't even directly political, it's more philosophy and ways of leading a good successful orderly life. He's not even close to Sargon.

Well I don't like Sargon, so I guess I should reevaluate my opinion of JP.

Reading this in his kermit the frog voice is great

is this an actual quote by him because he was reading the bible or some other religious text? if yes, pretty good OC

There's no reason why he shouldn't but this is only a fracture of what he's usually lecturing about. He has good advice on how to become more independent, self-sufficient and confident, if you can't appreciate that for what it is, hurl yourself off a cliff.

*fraction
yuronigger here

jp is amazing

No it isn't. SJW's want to put you in prison for wrongspeak.

But you're so wrong, saying that all men think, you effeminate twink.

cool facts bro