Question Holla Forums

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

What board on Holla Forums is the most depressing or most pathetic in your opinion Holla Forums??.

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

/pol/'s pretty high up there

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

/pol/

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

Why /pol/??.

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

Are you serious?

Carson Ortiz
Carson Ortiz

Are you serious?

t. /leftypol/

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

/pol/>>7744211

It's the same depressing shit all day everyday. No variety. Just conspiracy and the world is ending day in day out.

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

It's the same depressing shit all day everyday. No variety

The same could be said about this place.

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

We need fresh blood.
The beast must feast

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

If you're going to come onto other boards, make bully threads, and then get upset that everyone unanimously bullies you, maybe you should stay on your containment board.

Kevin Campbell
Kevin Campbell

We need fresh blood.
Wanting Cuckchanners and Redditors to raid Holla Forums

Fuck off

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

implying I said that
Cuckchanners would drive off the pedos tbh

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

Cuckchanners would drive off the pedos tbh

I honestly don't care for them and besides they were here longer than you newfag they have been on image boards since the beginning.

Hudson Wood
Hudson Wood

This one, because it's filled with cuckchanners like you. /leftypol/ is harmless since it's just bots, but you fuckers are like a fungal infection.

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

/hikki/

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

/hikki/

Why even bother trying to talk to a hikikomori anyway??.

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

This one, because it's filled with cuckchanners

I can agree but i am no 4channer>>7744225 is a 4channer.

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

If this place was full of 4channers at least it wouldnt be dead

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

at least it wouldnt be dead

Less traffic is a good thing if Holla Forums went mainstream it would completely die like 4chan so no that would be a mistake dumbass.

Justin Anderson
Justin Anderson

Well, we're hemorrhaging users. It's dead no matter what. We need somebody. They dont even have to be from halfchan but they do have to come from somewhere.

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

Fuck off you newfag that because you faggots are autisticly screeching and trying to drive away most of the boards traffic which is pedos weather you like it or not i don't care for them because i know that they are apart of the culture and have been here for a long time image boards were never meant for normalfags dumbass.

Brandon Ortiz
Brandon Ortiz

Holla Forums used to be fun
Holla Forums stopped being fun
everyone who wants old Holla Forums back is newfag
also neck urself pedo

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

/suicide/?

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

/delicious/index.html

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

pedo

Not everyone who disagrees with the way Holla Forums is being ran now is a pedophile dumb motherfucker.

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

obviously Holla Forums

Nathan Bailey
Nathan Bailey

Pedos are the only ones who enjoy the way its run now. That's why everyone else left

Ryder King
Ryder King

I can assure you there is nothing fun about the people who remain on cuck/b/.

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

then get them from somewhere else

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

This

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

/4chan/index.html

/reddit/index.html

/facebook/index.html

Get out

Luis Lewis
Luis Lewis

Nigger. 100% of users came from other sites. It used to be they'd arrive in droves, the weak would get bullied out, and the rest would adapt and make dank OC. Now, nobody comes, there's no more OC, no more raids, no more fun. You finally got rid of everyone you hate, and now you're alone in an empty room. Are you happy? Actually, it doesnt matter. You literally cannot stop me from recruiting new users. I was gonna go research, find fun, cool places with individuals who'd fit in here. But now I think 9gag is more appropriate. Maybe fanfiction.net would like to drop by and share some greentext. How about the youtube comment section? They''re just as edgy as you, after all.

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

then get them from somewhere else
Bringing in normalfags
Bring in people who are not familiar with image board culture at all
Letting Reddit come in

Kill yourself

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

Letting 9gag and a bunch of 12 year olds from Youtube in

FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE DO YOU EVEN REALIZE THAT YOU'RE KILLING THIS PLACE AND IT WILL JUST GET MORE CANCEROUS?? ALSO THE PEDOS NEVER LEFT DUMBASS THEY STILL HAVE THYRE BOARDS AND ARE STILL LURKING ON HERE I AM SURE OF THAT NEW Holla Forums IS CANCER AND IS RAN BY NAZI SJWs WHO WANNA MAKE Holla Forums a NORMALFAG HANG OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

Good. We want that attitude to rub off on the new recruits

Ian Rivera
Ian Rivera

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

DUB-TRIP-DUBS
ULTRA-RARE

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

Good. We want that attitude to rub off on the new recruits

/facebook/index.html

/tumblr/index.html

Get out normalfag SJW

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

Also doesn't understand that 4chan and Holla Forums hate each other and that it's not okay to bring normie-tier memes to an image board

Lurk more newfag

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

It would be bait if it wasnt so dang easy to follow through. I'm gonna do this for a few hours and work on my phrasing to get generate peak interest without sounding pushy