Question Holla Forums

What board on Holla Forums is the most depressing or most pathetic in your opinion Holla Forums??.

Holla Forums's pretty high up there

Holla Forums

Why Holla Forums??.

Are you serious?

Holla Forums>>7744211

It's the same depressing shit all day everyday. No variety. Just conspiracy and the world is ending day in day out.

The same could be said about this place.

We need fresh blood.
The beast must feast

If you're going to come onto other boards, make bully threads, and then get upset that everyone unanimously bullies you, maybe you should stay on your containment board.

Fuck off

Cuckchanners would drive off the pedos tbh

I honestly don't care for them and besides they were here longer than you newfag they have been on image boards since the beginning.

This one, because it's filled with cuckchanners like you. Holla Forums is harmless since it's just bots, but you fuckers are like a fungal infection.

/hikki/

Why even bother trying to talk to a hikikomori anyway??.

I can agree but i am no 4channer>>7744225 is a 4channer.

If this place was full of 4channers at least it wouldnt be dead

Less traffic is a good thing if Holla Forums went mainstream it would completely die like 4chan so no that would be a mistake dumbass.

Well, we're hemorrhaging users. It's dead no matter what. We need somebody. They dont even have to be from halfchan but they do have to come from somewhere.

Fuck off you newfag that because you faggots are autisticly screeching and trying to drive away most of the boards traffic which is pedos weather you like it or not i don't care for them because i know that they are apart of the culture and have been here for a long time image boards were never meant for normalfags dumbass.

also neck urself pedo

/suicide/?

>>>/delicious/

Not everyone who disagrees with the way Holla Forums is being ran now is a pedophile dumb motherfucker.

obviously Holla Forums

Pedos are the only ones who enjoy the way its run now. That's why everyone else left

I can assure you there is nothing fun about the people who remain on cuck/b/.

then get them from somewhere else

This

>>>/4chan/

>>>/reddit/

>>>/facebook/

Get out

Nigger. 100% of users came from other sites. It used to be they'd arrive in droves, the weak would get bullied out, and the rest would adapt and make dank OC. Now, nobody comes, there's no more OC, no more raids, no more fun. You finally got rid of everyone you hate, and now you're alone in an empty room. Are you happy? Actually, it doesnt matter. You literally cannot stop me from recruiting new users. I was gonna go research, find fun, cool places with individuals who'd fit in here. But now I think 9gag is more appropriate. Maybe fanfiction.net would like to drop by and share some greentext. How about the youtube comment section? They''re just as edgy as you, after all.

Kill yourself

FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE DO YOU EVEN REALIZE THAT YOU'RE KILLING THIS PLACE AND IT WILL JUST GET MORE CANCEROUS?? ALSO THE PEDOS NEVER LEFT DUMBASS THEY STILL HAVE THYRE BOARDS AND ARE STILL LURKING ON HERE I AM SURE OF THAT NEW Holla Forums IS CANCER AND IS RAN BY NAZI SJWs WHO WANNA MAKE Holla Forums a NORMALFAG HANG OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Good. We want that attitude to rub off on the new recruits

DUB-TRIP-DUBS
ULTRA-RARE

>>>/facebook/

>>>/tumblr/

Get out normalfag SJW

Lurk more newfag

It would be bait if it wasnt so dang easy to follow through. I'm gonna do this for a few hours and work on my phrasing to get generate peak interest without sounding pushy