Torrent clients

Im sick of Utorrent's webhelper ad bullshit can you guys recommend me another client?

Other urls found in this thread:

picotorrent.org
netmarketshare.com/operating-system-market-share.aspx?qprid=10&qpcustomd=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like tixati

qBittorent or Deluge.

Deluge runs like utter shit and qbit is basically a shittier version of utorrent (just without the malware).

Works fine on my machine.
Sure thing kiddo, whatever you say.
If you don't like good recommendations then you are free to fuck off and just jewgle it for yourself.
Those two do the job quite well.

TRANSMISSION
transmissionbt.com

What issues did you have with Deluge? And why are you saying qBittorrent sucks?

IS A SCAM
EAT SATURATED FATS
EAT SPROUTED WHOLE GRAINS

qbitorrent is better than deluge, but seriously, use libtorrent you poncy boy, CLI is your friend

neo-Holla Forums

/thread

What's with all the deluge hate all of a sudden?

It's like you want bloat. Use aria2.

nah.

bloat

It's about fucking time user.
qBittorrent, Deluge or Transmission.

For what I remember a decade ago when I was still on wandblows, deluge was heavy on MS os.
But it works great on GNU distributions.

Anyway torrent is dying thanks to muh pedowood intellectual property!

Tor is shit for torrent it wasn't made to handle that.
IPFS doesn't give a dam about the IPs of the users.
I2P is a shittier/incomplete version of Gnunet.
And since most of torrentsfags are mentally ill and don't understand how the network works they'll use the flawed software that just works instead of using the solution that would give everyone anonymity, decentralization and a censorship resistant web.

Only a problem in the land of the free. I can seed public torrents for years without VPN, nobody cares at all. You could trivally add anonymity to IPFS, not a big problem.

Transmission.
There is no reason to be using anything else.

qbitorrent

/thread

install gentoo

At least it's not a 500K binary with 500MB of dependencies. I don't need my torrent client/download manager use fucking X11, Qt and dbus.

In france it's not illegal to download non copyleft content.
It's illegal to share it.
Thus defeating the whole purpose of torrent.
In France it's not the government who does the sniffing but the SIPs who are directed by the hadopi.
I can't see public torrents for a months without being pwnd.
source or GTFO
You would be basically reinventing gnunet/the_wheel but with flaws and shit design.

I live in Sweden. TPB operators only got charged due to very high bribes, there is no enforcement whatsoever.

You can use a VPN in that case.

No, since people in free countries don't need the anonymity parts, which will increase adoption. IPFS' design is very similar to GNUnet without anonymity enabled. Their shilling for "the decentralized web" is apparently working, IPFS has gained much more users in 2 years than GNUnet has in 15.

I use a different client, can you be so kind as to inform me what's special about pre-2.2.3 Utorrent?

literally qbittorrent

eat a dick you big fat faggot

What?

Otherwise, none of the networks you mentionned are popular (sadly) and there is a ton of torrent dedicated sites.

Stay far from libtorrent-rastebar; rtorrent or transmission + stig.

uTorrent 2.2.1

I'm still using 2.0.4

picotorrent.org

Deluge is fine.

This isn't a long term solution.
Please stop being naïve.

Yeeees and while were at it there is no datamining ISPs, the UK IPact will never be replicated in other countries.

And decentralization is useless without the anonymity of the users but I guess it isn't important if IPFS isn't implementing it.

And you point his ?
The thing that I see is that the only mesh network that provides decentralization, anonymity and censorship resistance isn't being more used/promoted.
Meanwhile a MIT/permissive licensed piece of software crap is being shilled by a bunch of monkeys who have no understanding of networks.

I like aria2. It can simultaneously download from HTTP, FTP, and bittorrent. It's my download client of choice, tbh.

try these

The difference between a white man and a nigger slave is that the white man doesn't use Windows. Seriously, stop recommending Windows shit.

God says...
adultery what_luck huh fancy it's_hopeless meek I_got_your_back qed once_upon_a_time uh_huh lulz Oh_Hell_No BRB I_veto_that to_infinity_and_beyond comedy hooah imports computers I_be_like delightful astounding I'll_get_right_on_it are_you_sure praying whoop_there_it_is radio African cosmetics joyful hard_working how_high

* Windows is a trademark or Microsoft, Inc.

Kill youself winfag.

This or transmission. Next time just go search torrent clients or youtube people testing them for fuck sakes. if you're using utorrent literally everything will be an upgrade

qBittorrent - best client imho

This. It's simple, clean and doesn't have any frills. I have no fucking idea why you'd want your torrent client to do anything other than download and seed.

Hello Holla Forums

Wow no wonder everyone left for /g/

Use the sticky, retard

Stay irrelevant and take your meds you socially inept basement dwellers. The real world doesn't want you.

netmarketshare.com/operating-system-market-share.aspx?qprid=10&qpcustomd=0