Something that happened in '12

True story

They grow up fast.

God help us.

I have never felt so old and angry at the same time.

They are the ones who have grown up fully immersed in PC nonsense, so many 'identify' as various abominable and perverted subculture dwelling persons.

I was born in 2000 and let me tell you, the semi-generation that comes AFTER mine (babies born in the late 2000's - early 2010's) will literally SS-tier. My generation is basically the libertarian generation (cuckservative: would build the wall but wouldn't shame women for being sluts or ban gays), but seriously the new generation is gonna be the generation raised in a weimarized society destroyed by a bunch of old dead cucks (post-boomer world), it's practically a goddamn tinderbox for ultratraditionalism, and they'll also have a good example of what PC culture does just by looking at people who are a decade or two older than them.
In short, generation naZi will save us

What has the world come to?

They better or I'll punish them.

Yeah boohoo people are growing up and you grow up as well. Why do you 20 or 30 something fucks think you are old as if you were born in 1950?

My brother was born in 2002 and hey said something about bringing back lynching faggots.

check out my thread >>7744664

am i your brother?

roblox was a neat game back in the day

Uh huh, when I was in the third grade I built an analog computer out of precision resistors and capacitors. I'm an old fag, this was before digital components were available. It didn't do much except calculate differential and integral functions.

shouldnt you be in a retirement home, gramps?

LOL, I am retired. Wealthy and living in a mansion.

yup and youre ripped and your dick still works too, right gramps?

LOL, no not really

i am ur grandson give me inheritance money pls

Underage pls go

Somewhat scary how our children are becoming far more familiar with technology than themselves. This isn't how we continue as a civilization, at least not a surviving one.

And having an imageboard without any youngfags would be nice. They're not good at producing memes or good content.

iGen isn't allowed to post here for another 5 years.