E-fame

Hi, I'm iDubbbz, I tried this yesterday, but had no time in the end.

I need an AMA style section for an upcoming video. Just AMA away. I'll be adding in bits to the video, if you want any kind of e-fame DM me on twitter and I'll try and sort something out for the credits.

is rthis you?

i dont belive you. take another pic with your right hand's pinky in your mouth. or with a timestamp that looks less shopped.

niggerfaggot

hey

did you touch joji's benis?

Here's one, did joji quit youtube?

checked but i have no idea who that is faglords

checked, also

Hey you're that faggot that says 'im gay' that my brother likes to see ronnie rotten vines of.

tits or gtfo

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

How many times do you shit your pants daily?

And why do you plan on ruining Holla Forums by normalizing it for the publicon a Tuesday?
Why geez why..?

PS: i fucking love your shit bro

FAKE picture

He's kinda gay. so he'd put me situations where I had no choice but to touch it.

He quit making YT videos that are based around his alter ego stuff. Not sure if he quit doing pink guy music though.

Yeah, my viewers are fucking cancer.

I won't ruin 8ch. I needed a "quiet" ama for a video, the only fags who know about it are the ones who use this site.

based ian, what are your goals for the future? And do you want to collaborate with our company called ohni.io.
We will make you a crypto millionairre.
If you work with us.

If yes, join our telegram on our website ohni.io

Do you write scripts for your videos before recording, improv them on the go, or do sort of a half and half? Futo

Sick photoshop, faggot. I bet you're the same user who pretended to be I Reddit Everything back in December.

What's your opinion on the end of Filthy Frank as a fan and your opinion as a friend?

How're the squirrels holding up?

Do you want something from germany? I can ship it to you

Do you think our society is evolving or devolving?

Where do you get your news from?

Would you like to change your video style to something more edgy or more classy?

If you think back what events do you think formed your personality the most

Hey edorbs haha
Big fan LOL

nigger

OP is has been YouTuber….lmao

qwalitie poost

posting in a epic bread

I will be back to answer the remaining questions later on.

What do you think about niggers?

What's it like having the world's smallest penis?

Also, you're a fag lol.

what do you think of pig balls?

what's the most disgusting thing you've done for clicks?

What do you think of horse pussy and hows its superior to human pussy?

WTF is actually wrong with you? Did you ever get a real diagnosis or are you still seeing that homeless man that claims he's a doctor?

Also, how many times have you been fucked by Filthy Frank? I've always imagine you as a pretty strong power bottom.

I'm 90% certain our ancestors that domesticated horses bred them to have killer asses too.

Did Max in a dress ever turn you on?

I'm honestly very happy that you're around making your show. I have some faggot family members that I didn't know who are completely retarded, until they told me that they watch your vids. Thanks to you, we have an understanding of what's wrong with them and how to treat them. Keep it up, you're doing God's work as an e-celeb, autist wrangler.

This is cuckchan level shit.

We're already on 8ball, it's not like we're that clever in the first place.