Google's Manipulation of Search Results

Look up "middle east evil" on Google.com
look at the automatic completion
Please watch this and spread it as soon as possible before Google takes it down

Sure thing. As soon as I'm done fucking my mtf fucktoy I'll alert the rest of the alt-right kkkrew.

Great tactic, shill

Jesus.

middle east evil eye? what's the problem

how it shows you saudi arabia? it's true though. did you mean they'll attempt to censor it and that the algorithms are showing too much truth as far as their concerned?

You were expecting different from fucking jewgle?

Google keeps a bunch of cookies on your machine and tailors its search results based on all your previous searches and sites you visit regularly.

No two people will get the same search results from Google.

Vid happened to me, too. I've never done research on saudi arabia. This is strange fuckery.

you need to lurk the internet more

What exactly has google done here? The results of OP are completely normal consequences of algorithms, and I would be inclined to say google wouldn't even want that to happen if they can help it

Oy vey! Saudis didn't do nuffin! It's only the jews you have to worry about! Pay no attention to the people buying up all the land in europe and funding the clinton campaign!

Sage for slide thread.

use ublock origin with all filters enabled in the options settings instead of adblock.

try to autocomplete

'lying crooked hill…"

It won't autocomplete to hillary.

Try to complete

"muslims are the real .."

it autocompletes to feminists.

Also you're probably CTR because google fuckery was uncovered and confirmed by many anons. So fuck off back to your playground, reddit.

Are you retarded? I just said that google would employ this fuckery if they knew about what's happening in OP. Why would they want people to think Saudi's are bad though? It's the other way around

Yes go alert your TRS buddies shlomo, i'm sure they will sympathize with your little stolen kikeland.

Looks like you're the one who is lying stormfag

bump

Why the fuck are any anons still using Jewgle. You should know better for fuck's sake.

These are the same incompetent lazy retards that scream for a webm when a YouTube video appears because they "don't want to give clicks to Google".

Seriously, we should have a permanent tech/pol/ stickied post along the original stickied thread to stop this fucking Google-using newfag userbase.

no idea, with their manipulation of search results it doesn't even matter if more people contribute to their engine, you're not going to get the results you wanted anyway and in addition you're funding one of the most evil companies to ever exist

This, use ixquick. Duckduckgo is a kike made shitfest, that does sell data.