Thank You Melania Trump

I sincerely want to thank Melania for letting Trump take on this dangerous but extremely important battle on behalf of the people.

There is a lot of risk to the Trump family as this storm rages, and none of them had to get involved. They could have let US go to hell and shared the spoils of the deep state traitors.

Melania has every right to keep Trump out of the fight and she didn't - she is helping Trump to push through this storm like a true patriot.

God bless Trump's family for giving us Trump - we would have opened hells gate with Killary in place of Trump.

Nice try. Posting pro Trump stuff hoping to annoy us and turn us towards the blue wave. Go away faggot, we're 35 steps ahead of you and your fellow beta, virgin libcucks.

Trump is the President and you are worthless ShitStain….

Get a life maggot.

You numales get triggered about anything

heh

bump

I feel sorry for ol girl

Whenever Melania speaks, she looks like she's a hostage making a ransom video.

Take off your rose colored glades, he's not doing what needs to be done. I like what he has done, but I don't see him takling the real problem - draining the swamp. The FISA memo is a step in the right direction, but he didn't even care of it was released. I also disagree that Hillary would've brought on the apocalypse, she would've just done more of the same, solidifying power for the ruling class. That's obviously a bad thing, but it's just a drop in the bucket at this point. I really hope he's maneuvering behind the scenes to deal with the rampant corruption in Washington. I doubt he is though, because the Republican political machine has his back, and they're just the other side of the same coin as the liberals.

WHO is THAT?

FLOTUS

trump is god
trump is life
anti-trump propaganda is just that.
steer into the light of logic, push through the masses into the place that makes sense, rather that being blinded by the gelatinous mess in which many have fallen.

wow this definitely isn't damage control

(You)
ye that reaction image describes you pretty well~

Roastie pls. Her job is to keep him company and obey him. Not to give him directions.

quality thread

mission accomplished

that is a funny meme