Train Crashes

How are train crashes even possible? It boggles my mind.

Going to fast around curves or bends and Collisions with other trains are due to driver error and shouldn't really happen but they do. Debris, vehicles on the tracks etc are hard to monitor 24/7 across such a vast network of rail.

the jews did this

bullshit. You know these trains have the most cutting edge technology, with GPS trackers and the like. How in the fuck could two trains hit each other without it being intentional?

How the fuck am I supposed to know? I'm not CIA. Maybe the people who control which side of the tracks the trains travel on fuck up. Either way, shit happens so stop being a tinfoil hat faggot.

You'd have to be legitimately retarded to not notice that these trains are traveling on the same track and are about to hit each other. I bet the trains even have cameras for insurance purposes. It's a impossible situation unless there are literal retards with a 50 IQ controlling things.

yeah exactly. It would take a ridiculous situation like you just stated for this to happen.

poo on the rails

So how much further does Murrica have to fall before they're officially labled as 3rd world?

You a stupid

about 40 feet up from where they are now

The "X World" system is not for economics. All democracies are "First World", communist nations are "Second World", everything else - including monarchies - is "Third World". It's based on government, not on economy.

Trains are on a set course, they are on tracks. The fact that they still run into each other is fucking ridiculous. Cars and planes aren't on a track, so nothing you said even compares to trains.

I assumed it was all about standards and infrastructure. Which Murrica can barely maintain, at best. I don't know why some people still cheer on Trump with this being the case when the only people getting anywhere are the obscenely rich and Jewish.

You obviously do not know how trains work.

so trains don't run on tracks? They don't rely on tracks to run?

Clearly they only need to run on FREEDOM.

Yes, but tracks aren't a constant straight path. A mile long freight train switching tracks needs a mile of space to complete the switch. A passenger train moving too fast can collide with the freight train. That would be an error in the engineer cabin or it could be an error in dispatch. Trains do not turn on a dime and they take a long, long time to come to s stop. There is room for a lot of error.

so trains switch to different tracks, wow so they are on a straight path. Cars don't run on tracks and don't have to switch over to another track when overtaking a vehicle.The reason car crashes happen is because of retards behind the wheel, the reason train collisions happen is because of gross incompetence.

Are you literally 12 years old?

roads aren't tracks. Cars can swerve off of the road, trains can't because they are on tracks. If a train crashes into the other, it's because a bunch of retards fucked up and allowed it to happen.

Yep, you are literally 12 years old.

They can't, unless they fucking derail. Cars can go wherever the fuck they want and aren't on tracks. Goddamn, this is like arguing with a retard. My point is that trains travel on a set course. Planes and cars don't. Trains rely on infrastructure to travel, as in train tracks. Cars can travel on dirt, asphalt, offroad etc.. Planes travel in the air. They aren't even related to trains.

There's also weather conditons to take into account, temperature changes can cause tracks to expand and contract, which can disrupt mechanisms built for safety or warp railings and such. Ice can form, rocks can be blown into the tracks, denting them, dust can get into any mechanisms and mess them up, rain can erode the foundation on which the tracks are built. I'm sure there's more I'm missing here, but there are too many unpredictable environmental factors to take into account if you want to create a 100% accident free system involving such massive machinery moving at efficient speeds. Until we learn to 100% accurately predict the weather, and 100% accurately predict the effect it will have on terrain and man-made mechanisms and structures, there will always be accidents

Apart from both being forms of popular transport.

Trains can derail based on the weather, sure, but that doesn't explain train collisions.

It does if a mechanism gets locked in place, causing a train to unintentionally switch tracks. Or the warning system malfunctions and someone forgets to switch it back. Or one train derails in such a way that it collides with another train. I hope you know that there are fail safe systems in place to allow trains to switch tracks in case there's a problem. These systems aren't fool-proof though, they are also subject to weather, as well as maintenance problems. I haven't even said anything about rats chewing cables, birds or bugs taking up residence in electronics boxes etc. There are just too many unknowns to create a system that is 100% accident free all the time

Probably it's a human deciding when which train can go, like with aircraft, and someone fucked up. Seems like the kind of thing that should be a solved problem though since the system should be able to know where each train is.

First world is US and allies, second world is USSR and allies, third world is unaligned. The terms for economies are developed and underdeveloped, which I think now is called "developing" even though most aren't.

level crossings, for the most part.

roads and train tracks are not supposed to intersect with eachother and it was always a mistake to allow them to.

The kike media wants you to pay attention to this instead of watergate 2.0