Sweden - scorched earth method to prevent migrants, need advice

I'm currently living in a 99% white town in Sweden, however the state has passed a law that now forces my town to start housing migrants. The problem though is that we literally have no spare place to house them at, which has resulted in that they're now building barracks which will house the migrants.

Anyway, to the point. These barracks usually take a few months to construct, consist mostly out of wood and are never guarded during construction.
I would like to burn them down to the ground before they are finished. Many swedes have done this before in other towns and as far as I know there is only 1 case where someone got caught out of probably 50+ fires.

I'm thinking: no barracks to house migrants = no migrants, or at least it would be delayed.

Now I need advice on/or where I can read about how to:

*Not get caught
*Best method/materials to burn down these type of barracks
*How to delay the initial start of the fire so I can get away before it starts
*What type of transportation(I'm thinking bike or by foot because it's silent and anonymous)

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5cFD5hbQUGg?t=33m44s
redteam-pentesting.de/en/pentest/reconnaissance/-penetration-test-reconnaissance-information-gathering-before-the-attack
8ch.net/pdf/res/265.html#442
panopticlick.eff.org/
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/
youtube.com/watch?v=WRbR2fynp1o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Leonard_Orr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sweatt
torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en
eradica.wordpress.com/2016/10/03/more-daas-choosing-arson-over-homicide/
eradica.wordpress.com/2016/06/03/americas-best-arsonist/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_safe_cigarette
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First off: dont broadcast your intentions here.
Second;
Make jellied gas.
Its gasoline and styrofoam.
Dont delay it, light that shit then go.
Bike or on foot.

Alright, would I need to spread it out a lot before igniting for the fire to get to the entire building or would it spread by itself rather quick?

Why not delay it?
Wouldn't that reduce the chance of getting caught a lot if I'm already 1+ km away when the fire starts?

Or I suppose the amount of extra time that would be required at the barracks to set up the delay mechanism increases the risk more than to just light it and go.

Also I'm guessing Friday/Saturday/Sunday night would be the best option?

as a delay mechanism, you can use a cigarette as a really long fuse but make sure it's pulling and don't leave DNA on it. also, make sure it's a common nigger brand of cigarette.
also, go to deep web for this shit.

Scope out the place. Plan your route and have a backup in case. Just get a long fuse if you want to be away when things go ablaze.

eventually they're going to tighten security at these construction sites of future shitskin pits (which they probably already have)

youre going to want to burn the place down when its near completion (before they install water sprinklers), and burn the place completely down with no interuption (middle of the night)

1. increases the costs incurred
2.makes it appear even more futile to try to restart construction as so much work and money was lost
3 amplifies the interruption it causes to their time tables and planning for housing giving it the most damage to operations, short of actually just killing migrants

Getting the whole town behind your intentions, easy pickings from there and nobody knows nothing.

Wait until the refugees move in, first off

Answer of a retard. Get the whole town behind your motives, through various measures. Fuck up shit in the night, until it is delayed so much the whole impact of the refugee shit will reach politics.
Do not let them in in the first place.

Why would he do that? It just would be a lot of witnesses and they would be able to put out the fire. Plus the police would start a big investigation because there were people in the building.

Thats your problem Sweden. You burn them after migrants come in. With them inside.

Do not buy the materials you need at the same time or place, and use cash. If you're really paranoid buy the accompanying materiels one would use with them, like dry gas as though you had an old lawnmower.

Aim for the base of a wall on the inside.

Don't be a faggot, wipe anything that links you to "the right" before doing this. If you are caught claim it was for gay rights.

he's trying to sound edgy and this is almost surely a honey trap or a jew journalist anyway waiting for something incriminating.

youtu.be/5cFD5hbQUGg?t=33m44s

Though keep in mind, that you have to get it on site, activate it and get out before anyone can see you. Optimally, the whole thing should only last 1 minute, from you arriving to you being gone.

redteam-pentesting.de/en/pentest/reconnaissance/-penetration-test-reconnaissance-information-gathering-before-the-attack

Research the location beforehand, study escape routes, like through a forest to a off-site vehicle, with a change of clothes. Or a suburb, find out which yards can be passed through to break line of sight, are there cameras? Guards? Nosy neighbours?

Know when there are workers are there, when they get off, how early they start, find out how close by the fire department is, guess how long it will take them to arrive and thus plan for how much damage you can reliably do; you will only have the one chance, most like, so you need to cause maximal destruction for minimal risk.

Don't out yourself too early, never over-extend during recon.

You want a plan for getting in and out as quickly as possible, along with a reasonable excuse why you would be there if seen or caught. Have a plan for dumping your stuff, don't use credit card or buy locally anything conspicuous, don't talk to anyone about it and don't post/search about it without a Tor client or something; you've already comprised yourself to a degree.

Also, note that the building itself is not the only target; your goal is to hinder the construction and increase costs, possibly to destroy the target. So if there are tools there, target those. Things like supergluing the locks or ignitions, pouring sugar into the gas tanks and blocking the roads or cutting powerlines may all accomplish your goals: think oblique lines of attack. Attack where they least expect it, but for maximal effect.

Additional reading:
8ch.net/pdf/res/265.html#442

Good luck. God, I feel like I'm LARPing, writing all of this.

Kill all Muslims and kikes.

And what will they do? Post mean words in their own sphere that is already aligned with the ground tenor? Or even meaner words? In the current year this amounts to jackshit at all or shekels at best.

USE A FUSE!
It will give you minutes to get far away from the place before it catches fire. Also LEAVE YOUR CELL PHONE AT HOME!

Depending on the roads nearby you could employ caltrops as well to delay fire response. Make your own out of chain link.

Oh and make sure it's rained recently lest you burn down the surrounding area.

Destroy your boots after action.

Oh, and don't try to stab the wheels of big construction machines; they'll find you lying in a ditch with a broken arm the next morning.

Set up a "scared" gay community before you claim that. Invite like minded gays that have their time in your town to reference to that.

molotov everything, but no murder/suicide yet user

Sounds like you want to legally destroy a wooden shack that you own. Maybe this will help.

One of the main issues with starting a fire is getting the right heat/fuel/air mixture. Generally floors or walls won't light you want to try to burn the edge of the wood.

As with your picture you can see that the buildings are often damaged but not destroyed.

Consider using thermite, vid related. The extreme heat should burn right through the roof and floor and create some good edges to catch on fire.

Careful you don't kill yourself. You can use a few sparklers as a fuse.

1. Wear gloves and synthetic clothing. Cover your hair with a hat. Wear neutral colors like gray, black, brown, or white so that you don't stand out as much. Also have a extra sweatshirt or coat in a backpack so that when you are returning home you can don it.
2. No delay is needed. It will take a while for the thing to go up and really start smoking. You could be a couple kilometers away before it really starts smoking if you're going fast on a bike.
3. Wait until it is almost completely done being built. explains this well.
4. Do not tell anybody what you are going to do. Simply do it. Do not brag after it is done. Do not ever mention it online or irl.

The question is how big is the size of your town?
If you know your shit you have some peers that will influence their relatives, you influence your peers to influence their peers. Best way to do it is using graphic materials since every motherfucker and their grandmother has a goyphone. Images stick, music sticks, word sticks, in that order. Get the whole fucking town behind your motives, create an athmosphere of exitement and exclusivity.
There is a german festival on the 1. of may, where young people fuck up shit, transfer that aura of exclusivity to your peers and other people in your town and and no refugee will touch your shit if you got the planning and the time.

Try just breaking in first. If you get caught, you'll at worst get in some minor trouble for tresspassing. If you don't, same time next week for the real deal.

You might wanna try molotovs connected by a long fuse and m500 fireworks in addition to everything here.

All that bullshit talk about how to sophistically fuck up shit ends up in the goy media reporting in with a vigor, the result is special attention. Get the goys in your town to fuck up shit and if the journos come in you fuck up their shit aswell. ANd those people are little goyim sheep if you give them enough pressure. Or you serve as an example for your whole fucked up idiot nation where a single town is resiliant like asterix and obelix.

What about napalm?
Pros:

Cons:

It's Sweden. There are only a handful of patriots left so they need to lone wolf it.

As that other user mentioned, don't buy all the materials together. Go to a different town for each of the important ingredients. I had a dealer friend and he had a group of us get some pieces of equipment for a synthesis he was doing.

Learn the difference of patriotism and nationalism, please. A Swedish patriot would be a turbocuck.

You call it jellied gas, but of course everyone else calls it
HOMEMADE NAPALM
The petrol + polysterene trick is probably the most well known on the Internet (was it in the Anarchist cookbook?). Honestly just find and download the info you need. You will find all the detailed information online if you look hard enough, without even having to look on tor hidden services to find it.

Personally I've been wondering how feasible it would be to use drones for this kind of project. Now most drones can't carry heavy loads, but they could carry things like gun powder, wire, and things like that. Obviously you would need to ensure that the drone you are using cannot be traced back to you, in case your drone is lost. And someone might notice it flying about doing mischief.

Then of course there's ammonium nitrate. For inspiration, I'll just leave vid related, even though you've probably seen it already.

This.

This user's right or just use a few molotovs in your backpack after purchasing the alcohol at least a month in advance.

There's nothing incriminating being said, these are all hypotheticals, if you didn't already know we're a bunch of larpers faggot.

Quads confirmed you must follow this user's advice firstly.

Agreed.

Pull a Breivik and fuck with the ZOG by saying you did it out of fear for your fellow kike community council after the rise in hate by Muslim groups.

Overall the level of responses here is great, user better pull through and link us his account. Also for plausible deniability make sure you have your computer on at your home, if you're living with a roommate, sneak out the window. Have an auto-clicker ready to post on some normalfag forum, or an email set to send, etc. They'll have trouble tying anything back to you unless you're caught on camera. As an added measure wear a bunch of shirts underneath to make yourself look fatter.

definitely have a fuse, depending on how large the complex is you would probably need multiple 'devices', make sure to time them to they all go off at once i.e. don't have one with a fuse twice as long.

If you're extremely careful they may only find your footprint, so wear a pair of shoes one size larger than you typically would (if you can comfortably), buy them in another city, pay in cash. Burn your clothes and the shoes afterwards.

Read up on the PIRA.

news story*

No, they'll just put them in your house instead

Na, they are swedes, even easier to get them rallyied behind your cause since they really dont want that, as i said first step is video, images, words, intellecutal flair. Most of those swedes are intimitated, they believe in outdated images, imagine the loveable sven talking to his grandmother and grandfather, grandma and grandpa will talk to svens father and so on. Sven and sören will find their lost manhood and would like to fuck up shit for once instead of stand at the busstop like a swede.

You need some people skills to make that work, intelligence knowledge and then something that is mixed with emotions and facts. 99% white, homogenous society, easy as fuck.

Lone wolf shit only against very "special" people.
Keeps them in check and their smugness is a bit toned down.

tbh user it would make much more sense to destroy the construction workers' stuff. Pour sugar in their gas tanks, cut lines, etc. You should make it so that no construction company would want to touch building a refugee camp because they know they'll end up with their stuff destroyed.

You are just going to burn one down, another will spring up somewhere. Maybe you can save your own. But if you were to make it so that no construction companies wanted to work to build refugee camps, it'd fuck up refugee camps a lot more than just burning one down. It'd be much more effective if you got other people in other towns to do the same, too.

Bicycle is probably best if it's good for off road. Use a fuse as said so you have a good lead time.

A good thirty second lead with an escape time on a bicycle will make a real difference.

But, and this is solely hypothetical of course, the danger isn't just a fast getaway, but an unseen one. If people see you biking around alone with a backpack of shit it won't be hard to put two and two together.

Force them to live around your politicians. It works for us to make them change their mind or risk being called racist my voters until they stop caring.

NO they wont. The whole idea is shit, if you want to prevent the town from getting flooded with rapefugees you take broader measures than stiffling their shit for a a day or two. Since this whole cuck shit and their retarded police and intelligence apparatus is focused on making this work since they are fucking retards by definition they will hire guards to prevent doing a second strike. You need to use psychologicial measures.

Well if OP wants to really get rid of the problem he'd have one of the construction workers die in the blaze, right? That's a good enough psychological deterrent though it could be used as a rallying cry. But to the construction workers it would make them rethink what they're doing.

Honestly though, it might be worth more to burn down the politician's house who proposed this thing. Leave a note false flagging Jews or something. "Oy vey this goy mayor was inviting in all these murderous slimes!"

it is better to start a fire knowing there is no other innocents going to get the flames, and when i say innocent are only kids, cucks need to burn tbh

Na, the best way to approach this is to make the construction workers delay it on purpose while getting paid aswell. Do not harm any one of them since it draws sympathy towards them and the rapefugees in backpack.
Get the town behind you, depending on the the size, and then you can operate freely, make sure the construction workers are paid without doing anything since they hate those people with their guts.

"persuade" the major beforehand, he is most likely a cuck and some hard handed persuation will do the trick.

if your too dumb to get away with it then why not take out Barbara Spectre with a crossbow or something..

At least you'll be a martyr.

Lycka till user. Säg inget till någon, någonsin. Polisen har inte resurser för att ta sig även om du gör det som en idiot, gör du det ens halvsnyggt så händer inget. De enda som blivit tagna har antingen varit pissfulla, eller menaskräp. Din kommun kommer tacka dig i tystnad. Lycka till.

Politicians are in isolated mansions or town houses with great security. It's not feasible. But the jew false flag would be a good idea. OP could spray paint a swastika and Islamic crescent moon on the side of the building before it went down. Also, he could throw a brick through a christian church with a note saying the jewish community won't stand for an islamic invasion. Layer the jewish element on top of the destruction and you should be ok OP.

Did you not hear OP though? He said they've already come to the conclusion that they're OK with letting mudslimes in, they're not going to 180 and just switch. He's likely a sperg too and can't rally any faggots behind him. He's already found the solution that will work for him and honestly it's worked in other swedish towns, so good luck to him.

If that whole shit works the next thing you have to worry about is verious leftist groups like local or national antifa etc. They only like violence and their is nearly no way of psyopsing them, so you have to create support for your town via other towns and smaller cities, and then when the violence will take place you have to prepared. You dont even need overwhelming numbers only equal numbers since the antifa friends are fairly frail individuals that operate on using big numbers against a selected group. Get fairly equal numbers and they will cave. You have assume that once a works b will happen.

OP go full Vincent Freeman from Gattaca and scrub yourself of loose skin and hair. Shower caps or balaclavas are your friend. Have a plan to discard that clothing.

He shouldn't be telling a single soul. He probably shouldn't have made this thread either. I hope he used a VPN.

Depends on the size of the town, and i want to see a source to your claims that it worked in other town before. I wouldnt advise anything here since it is fruitless.

They are powerless you stupid motherfucker. The whole swedish intelligence apparatus is a joke. I wouldnt telling it online without a VPN but it is easy to rile up the local town goyim. Make it fun, make it exciting everyone likes that shit combine it with a cause and you hit the nuts. And fucking up those trained monkies is like cumming in their moms mouth.

Every person you tell is a liability. Don't tell a soul OP, this kid is trying to get you caught.

If OP isn't a faggot and what he says is true, kekspeed!

you have two real options…

If you want to go lone wolf, you'll only have your own tracks to cover, that said, there's no 100% guarantee that you'll be able to burn it all down to the ground, if you can, make it look like an accident, that probably won't be possible so just get in, do the damage and get out, I can't give you a perfect method on how to start the fire, my only thought would be good ol' fashioned petrol (or jellied gas) but that shit tends to just outright blow up so that probably won't be the best idea. That said, getting in there and getting out as quick as possible is ideal.

If you get people you trust in on it, you run the risk of one of them ratting you out or being caught, the more you have that support your little antic, the more chance you have for something to go wrong, in the end of the day, you need to keep out of jail and keep your head low. Talking about your plan casually IRL is a sure fire way to get your ass locked up, even if you pussy out and end up not doing it, so keep your intentions a secret.

plan your route well, plan escape routes, alternative routes, plan your in and out path well, make sure no one hangs around that particular area, know when workers leave, know about any security they may have (if any), wear generic black clothing and just stay low profile, obviously do it at night when there's less people about, and most importantly, don't let your nerves get you, you make mistakes when you're nervous, be quick, be efficient, let no one see you and go and have a pint afterwards at the pub smugly knowing that the fire rises.

Some good points made by other people.

They will definitely try to tighten security.

LEAVE YOUR CELLPHONE AT HOME! I cannot stress this enough, if they have no way to identify you or track you, it makes your chances of slipping away much easier
If you can get your hands on it, it will make sure the ground is indeed scorched!

Yeah, I sure do hope that you have your shit secure, it would be rather sad to see another "You guys seem pretty alright" moment again.

Walking or bike? Hm… Well if you're on a bike you're instantly more recognizable when you're speeding down the road peddling away from a smoking shack, but if you can get the bike in with you, it will help greatly, that said, you could loose it or some shit leading it to "evidence", it's probably better to walk, but that's your choice.

I remember some kid setting my old school on fire once with just petrol in a beer can and a bit of old cloth, sure, it was wood and shit and yes he got caught because he was a fucking spastic, but that shit should be able to burn like a steak fucking grill if you plan it right.

Kekspeed, brother!
THE FIRE RISES

I don't think OP is that retarded.
(checked)
Didn't even check my trips.
I'm not swedish, was using the argument that OP gave as he mentioned it worked in 50 other cases with 1 prosecution. Obviously estimates but I'm not about to research swedish refugee fires. Who knows about long term impact though, it could've been used as a justification for taking in more rapefugees. OP needs to provide us with examples of fires and we'd come to a better conclusion.

Lighter fluid is pretty good and it's enough to conceal when carrying. Just make sure you're wearing gloves and proper safety equipment so you don't burn yourself down, solider.

SO you might aswell drop the whole shit since otherwise you reach no fucking "soul" as you described it. And most people will trust someone they like a lot more than your shilling attempts by a long shot. Either have the people skills or stop being a edgy motherfucker.

SO if he is a pollack he riles up the fucking town instead of doing retarded vigilanty attacks. Other towns will follow suit since they are sick of this shit aswell. Rural swedes are less cucked than city swedes which are a disgrace to nature.

First thing you need to know is about your terrain, give a good look at google maps and if possible walk the scape route before actually do it.

The second thing you need to get before execute it, is gasoline or alcohol. Gasoline is better, but you need to buy and store it a week before do it, other wise police will ask in the gas station who was buying it in the last day.

To start a fire, i would recommend to use Molotov. Trow a few bottles of gasoline or alcohol in the barracks before putting it on fire.

I do recommend that you use a coat when doing it and them get rid of it. If someone see you doing it, they will look for a guy wearing a black coat, and the smell of gasoline could denounce you if you get pull down.

Get an alibi, something that you do all day. And, most important, if you get caught, don't assume anything. Don't even speak.
Is the government job prove that you are a criminal, not your job provide all evidence.

OP has no chance against millions if not billions of dollars that have been spent by Kikes on propaganda fueling miscegenation for the past 30 some years. The cultural swede consciousness is fucked. I'm not sure about the rural/city swede divide but i'm certain kike propaganda has reached both groups. This dialog way will not work unless OP was already a pastor or something. He's likely a fucking autist that realizes he's only good for stealth operations. Let him go through this route if he sees it as the best way.

Why would you tell anyone else? You're a dumb fuck.

I'd say molotovs, a can of gasoline or jellied gas.

Get all black clothing (and gloves), do it at night of course. 0-4 am is a good time probably. If the houses can have windows, take a brick or hammer too.
Inside the hood of the black hoodie you can sew a white/beige skii mask, you can pull it on from there any time you want to avoid being identified by cameras or whatever. From a certain distance it might not even be obvious that you're wearing a mask.

Use a cheap black bike (no lights), take a change of clothes with you as well. Everything, except gasoline should be acquired from second hand sources and even when you get those, don't give away your identity.

Go there. Do your thing. Guards don't usually care or realize it in time what is happening. Get away on bike. Before you would get home, mark certain points where you can change clothes. Change up, burn the clothes you used for the "crime" leave the bike too. After this point you should be safe. You got away from the scene and the evidence connecting you to it was destroyed.

Go home, have a drink and listen to this.

Another quick tip.
I know that in Europe Diesel is pretty popular, but don't use it.
Diesel only burn when sprayed. Molotov of diesel is a really dumb idea. Same thing with kerosene.
If you can't get Gasoline, use alcohol. But keep in mind that alcohol burn quickly and don't provide the large mount of heat that gasoline can give to you.

I can undo your billion dollar brainwashing with some 30min cheaptalk. ANd other fellows will undo brainwashing in consequence. You may not get the cities since it is difficult to maintain the facade, but in towns it is easy as fuck. Most people are disillusioned and look for someone that tells em how it is. You get the food and the plates and now you only have to cook it.

Why are you here again?

I once wrote a short story for an RP session similar to this so I did some research. You need to worry about DNA, cameras both at stores where you buy things and the ones you pass on the way to the location. Alibis are useless and are not used much in prosecution or defense just don't get snapped and they would find it difficult to prove you, your vehicle were there or that you bought any of the materials used in the fire. Ideally you would buy the stuff using cash and wait at least 6 months before doing anything. The longer the better since stores are likely to have destroyed any footage they have. Avoid looking at cameras for obvious reasons. Any clothing worn on the day should be destroyed and any spare materials disposed of BEFORE doing anything. Best of luck, sad to see good people having to break the law like this just to preserve their hometowns.

It can be hard to not leave any trace of DNA, but you could confuse analysis by putting other people's DNA on your clothes somehow and leaving it behind. Strangers obviously. Good luck with getting that. But people do leave chewing gum in random places sometimes and being teenagers they might already have a criminal record. After all arson is such an irresponsible thoughtless crime.

Police wouldn't normally go to the effort of getting DNA for a low caliber crime but with some things they can be pressured by various groups.

Also I hope you used a VPN to post this and/or destroyed your hard drive and bought another. I can't really condone your actions since its unlawful and such but given the circumstances here I understand your options are limited. I don't think anyone would be surprised at people being angry at not having a choice. It's not like OP can protest it nobody would listen or care until after it's too late.

Just try not to hurt yourself or anyone else. It's only a building. So sad to see people resorting to this, I expected it.

OP don't listen to this dumb cuckold, don't tell another soul. Not your mother or your best friend. When you hear about it, give an oscar worthy act of surprise.

Are you here for the furry natsoc shit, the sicrit club, the club you cultivate your individual uniqueness? To cultivate your edgyness that translates into nothingness or blurred lines, like an artist with a silent protest so you can only flaunt your edgyness to yourself? Your silent gasoline, your fuel? A justification to hate the other goyim? Since they are stupid or do you like the idea to be really intelligent, but then again why do you post here since the FBI cunts like to monitor this board.

Don't hoary about DNA stuff. DNA is only tested if you kill or rape someone.

No one gives a shit about chan. Seriously…
And even if there is FBI here, FBI would not collaborate and waste time with some stupid fire in Sweden.

Europol

An ocean and a VPN separates me from this crime so I'm not worried about blame. Your awful prose doesn't cover up your shit idea of telling others about your crime.

OP please ignore him. Telling other people is the number one way you get busted if you do your shit right. Avoid capture, don't tell anyone.

I sincerely doubt 30 minutes of cheap talk can undo implicit biases that were implanted through talmudvision over the swedes entire adolescence. If they already showed signs they were against niggers and kikes, they'd by repulsed by the thought of even touching a nigger, but with the propaganda efforts it's much harder as they show sympathy to niggers.

If this is the case that you're a master orator, go speak to the town across sweden and rally them to your side. The cities won't budge though and will look to the towns to accommodate niggers after they fill up which is what's happening. OP needs to do whatever works.

Agreed. OP can't even hint at any hostility towards rapefugees in the months leading up to the arson.

Yeah,revolution. You have to be able to build a fence and kick out the shitskins and the only way to do that is get rid of the jew orchestrators and White traitors, those are the targets, not shitskins, you have to go after the head.

What crime you fuck, i didnt advocate for violence so stfu unlike you.

That is what i am.

Lets face it. Holla Forums is irrelevant.
Our guys like to dream about the day that police will come wreaking our doors and pointing guns at us. But it will never happen (unless you do something really stupid on youtube or facebook).

ALL the fires were started by the migrants themselves.

Nice try though. The real giveaway was when you declared your supposed plans of arson, fishing for "do it" replies or other instructions to bait anons into incriminating themselves. The same old tired bullshit game.

You sound low a low functioning person. Stop giving advice, you're bad at it.

Is your town cucked? If so, I recommend burning it all down.

And what will be considered 'stupid' in 10 years time when hate speech is tied to any speech that questions the government? You're naive to think Holla Forums isn't used as a potential database for identifying dissidents in the future. It's going to get much worse before it gets better user, you should cherish this board while you can.

Don't attack the barracks, attack the barrack builders.

Quick question.

Why the fuck does Sweden have so many grenade attacks, and where the hell do you get them from?

Pathos, ethos, logos neatly allined in a simple string of words, with words you use and your experience, made of a lifetime of experience of mine, a gift your mind has given to mine.

Tresspassing? No worries about that in Sweden, there's little to no laws about it (or atleast aren't taken very seriously).

Just light it up dude, do it at night. Nobody will know who it was if you're smart dude. Since there are little to no perimeters and shit around barracks like this, it's an easy target. Wish i would've done that 3 years ago when they started to move in the fucking brats they call refugees. A bunch of fucking upper-class arabs is all that they are. Freeloaders who deserves lead, not freedom.

Also protip: if you're caught/suspected, speak Arabic. Get out of jail free card.

Does this word salad shit impress your friends? Oh wow you're totally like le Sherlock now, omg such a nerd! TREBLINKA

Just filter and ignore.

There are more than you might believe. It's strange, i came from the "racist" south and now live in the red north and even in the north when there is a safe space of trusted people, it comes out they don't like it anymore than anyone else. Some even say we are on the brink to civil war.

Go to your twitter feed and try to impress your shallow friends with words that are constructed with your little hugbox knowledge.
Like a lateral move of memetics. Just go fuck yourself.

CIA BOOK OF DIRTY TRICKS has some info.
get creative since it isn't the building that's expensive. It's the trucks that haul that shit.

in the future
It's possible to identify hate speech in chan using a good haddop cluster, but you still need the addresses, and Holla Forums is hosted in the fucking end of world.
Would not be surprised if hotwhells shut down the logs of the web server.

But still, i would ignore the chans, and focus on facebook where people report you and the je are happy to give away your data to the government.

No it doesn't. Since they all have their pockets lined up by ((special interests groups)).

Look we are the "darkness" BAZINGA; THE REAL BAZINGS. And the big CIA is our nerd instructer, focusing on identity politics because we are so edgy with our linux shit, forethinking in identity politics without reaping the shekels. All dose people should be free thriving in their own insanity,#edgynerdshit. Look at my twitter pics of some next level nerdcode, esp. when you are a female. Look i am as edgy as all those xy nerds far from the bellcurve, but i made some binaculars to watch them with spite.

it's not irrelevant since we almost memed hitlery beyond earth. Her mind is already blown (insert dubstep).
There are some technical elements here that differ from those on Faceberg or Googleplix.
Also:
Better yet, there's a shitload of people posting way more interesting things. Organizing rapes of white girls as we speak, I'd rather have the FEDeralis look into that.
since when is islam domestic?

Pfft, the swedish intelligence police is a joke. They only thing they do is worrying about Russian submarines and makes sure nobody is getting those STASI-documents which would reveal which swedish-government politician were on the STASI-payroll.

Call me paranoid, but this is a horrible idea.

When the kitchen gets too hot people will rat. People
A) Can't keep their mouths shut
B) May get too scared with the attention this incident gets or start to regret their actions and tattletale.

This is a solo mission OP unless you are 100% sure you can trust them. Don't say a fucking word to anyone. No bragging. No "I wish that place would burn" Don't say a fucking word.

Also, make sure you are using proper OPSEC when researching this shit online. You are actually kind of foolish for posting about it here, but it's too late to complain about it now.

t. a criminal

The thing is that the times are right that none of those intel shits are going to threaten anyone.
They still do but then again, it is polticially very unstable and very "unwise". That is esp. true for their SJW and alt right shits. Someone said the fbi marries early and has some kids.

Dude, you should stop believe what the media says about swedes. There isn't a lunch-break at work where i haven't heard people talk about the problems with immigrants. There isn't a taxi-ride i haven't heard the driver complain about arabs. Fuck, just 2 years ago at a christmas-dinner my old grandmother who never says anything talked about how she feels we need to put a stop on this.

I don't know where the hell you come from but the general idea isn't that people like these fucking shitskins. Nobody does. It was fucking common in school during social-studies that kids at the age of 14 was yelling down the teacher for not believing all immigrants was just on wellfare, that was 10 years ago.

People are sick of this shit.

I will sane some of your questions since i am a sysadmin.
As I said, You could compare the timestamp of a post with the web server log. But is fucking useless since FBI doesn't own the server.
And MAC? dude, you mac is only exposed when you are on a local network.
yeah, it's a serius problem when 90% of Holla Forums uses the last version of the browser, and basically is Firefox and Chrome.
You are miss understanding FBI with NSA. NSA didn't collaborate with FBI and FBI doesn't have the man power/tools to do such a thing.
They are just a fancy police where the officers went to college.

Probably man, but I wouldn't put my freedom up to chance if I could avoid it by keeping up with very simple OPSEC. Arson is a big boy activity and should be treated as such in case one would feel the urge to do it again.

The problem is the media.

Also, good luck with your country.

burger here. I'm glad to hear that the average swede is against it. Was basing my perspective off of most of the kike propaganda and tales of anons here, but if you're saying this is the case it looks like you guys have a chance still.

Palemoon to combat browser fingerprinting, correct? I've heard this recommended from Holla Forums.

Like any other white country. ((Coincidence?))

And people wont rat, take that little town for example, they like the gangsters more than they like the police. And they like their own boys more than anything else, even though their conditioning tells them otherwise, they will stick to them. You just have to create an aura and atmosphere that allows that, since deep inside once presented with that information they hate that shit, esp. comming from a relative.
If the town is "everybody knows everybody" and you got some swag you can sway it.

Setting government property on fire is illegal, and I dont condone those actions.

I mean, setting a place on fire with Styrofoam and gasoline in a bottle with a lit top made of cloth or such is horrible!

And if you add an oxidizer and another highly combustible product you might end up producing something incredibly harmful!

I dislike migrants as well, but this is horrible stuff!

This is real life kid! and people can get hurt! :^)

Depends, since the kikes have been succesfully dividing our people into various ideologies and classes where they show contempt for others, there's always going to be swedes on the wrong side of stuff aswell. Predominately some young people, fucktard-leftists and those from the capital-city.

The problem is a divided and shitty nationalistic movement that has been filled with cancer since the 90's. And a cuckish patriotic-party that is giving the swedish people the false idea of hope.

Not really white. Media have the power to destroy and build governments where it's reach.
White countries are not the only ones prejudice by his tentacles. But white countries are the only ones who allow freedom for his press.
Go to china and see if someone disagree with unpopular government decisions.
Go to fucking Africa and listen to a radio broadcast…

I laughed

have fun getting V&

That's not what browser fingerprinting is. See panopticlick.eff.org/
The results take a while as it has to refresh the page. Click on full results to see where the fingerprint comes from.

Eh fuck them! It's usually not government property, but actually some sleasy ass business-owner who rents out the facilities to the migrant-department. As in the business-owner makes millions of money, which comes from the migrant-department which ultimately comes from the tax-payers own pockets.

They deserve everything bad that's coming their way.

The guy that plaued luca brasi ried a gasoline soake tampon to a rat and let in run in to a building.

There's a difference. It's not whites who own the media companies in the western world. It's not the whites who own the largest propaganda-tools in the western world. It's not whites who own the major players in economics in the western world. And it's certainly not the whites who have the most powerful political-lobby-groups in the western world.

Just use TOR and leave the window size the way it is, don't maximize it to your screen as that tells the website what size your screen is, a fingerprintable trait. JS is enabled by default IIRC on TOR so make sure that's turned off before proceeding. The best people to learn from is pedos for this OPSEC stuff, not kidding.

This makes me think, how about buying up swede shit governments lands before they can introduce their cancer? Or if the government buy it is "health deteroiting" due to some unhealthy substances that take a year to clean up?

John Maynard Keynes would be proud

I don't think you understand how people act when they are scared. All it takes is one person to say the wrong thing and OP is fucked.

I'm an American so I can't talk for Swedes and their in-group loyalties. But here I can't expect anyone to hold my burden for me. Especially when those people didn't get their hands dirty themselves. They have nothing to lose, but you do.

topkek

Could cause environmental harm, but if you network with the right people you might be able to pull it off without permanent damage to the ecosystem and fool the government.

He's probably busy in perishing in hell.

Pour something strong smelling like an entire bottle of hoppes, super ultra hot sauce, etc in each construction vehicle. They will be less willing to take a rapefugee contract in the future.

user, I have a bog with YOUR name on it…

have fun getting V&

Probably, he took so much credit for things that were not his doing.

No ideas there. They got laws where they can force you to take a payment for them taking your land.

That is why i said 1 year to clean up, just some obstacle that isnt really much of a big deal. Deal it till their retarted goyim wake up. I really hate the swedes, subhumans, and even if i look deep inside i cannot find any respect. A nation of docile sheep living in an utopia getting fucked up by russia, the USA and their female retards. I really wish i can look one of you fucks in the face and tell them how much of a disgrace they are.

Sounds like another fucker i've heard was supposed to be really smart ((Einstein)).

Destroying Swedish private property, 0/10

Dunno, leaves the only option being the whole fucking united against these motherfuckers.

Hello Jidf.

Well that's the problem, innit. Talk, talk, talk. Quite discontent with no action.

How long have the normies complained about immigration. Since the nineties?
It does nothing. Words spoken between family over dinner do nothing.
Voting does very little.

OP's idea is at least does something concrete

Most of the information is utterly useless. But the canvas fingerprint catch my attention.
I will made some further research to see how it could be used.

I totally agree with your point, and it's fits my narrative.
The question is how we defeat the bigger news groups in the 21 century?
Do we have the tools?
Do we have the man power?
Do we have the will to do it?

Youtube is increasingly their vigilance over "hate speech" but they learn that they can't erase anything from the internet…

Also, anyone here have that video made by an german Holla Forums guy who went viral and get shutdown several times?

Yes and who said we were against him doing something? That is what is needed. It's like we can never get anything of the grounds. It's hard, it shouldn't be but people are still living in fear of speaking too loudly about it or actually doing something.

WHy am i JIDF? See the thing is that the swedes to their social paradise through education but it left them vulnerable to more aggressive nations like russia and the USA and now they got introduced with foreigners that fuck up their shit, which they want to hold together. That is the truth. THey didnt want you to win, and since you are a nation of effiminate cucks which comes along with your organisation and government structure, easy exploit.

Report the dumbass shill

What about ether like is used to help start engines

138+ replies in this thread and no-one including OP has considered if the wood has been fire proofed.

never mind, i found it.

The news-media is already a dying format. They are literally dying by themselves due to a lack of interest in their politically driven papers.

And polls and etc shows, the people are willing to go against what the media says, no matter how hard they are trying to defame and scare the people not to. Reality is always going to beat out on fiction and fuck just look at the numbers in various countries and see the amount of % of the population who trusts the media.

What we really would favour from would be to blow up Hollywood. Resurrect McCarthy, he was fucking right.

Sugar in the petrol tank is an urban legend, it doesn't do shit. Of course maybe you could leave a few empty sugar packets lying around and pry open the gas caps to take advantage of the myth. But in that case you might as well just slash their tyres.

Because you shill hard against a white people who is in the exact same precarious situation like most white people you fucking retard.

The fact that you don't even mention the eternal jew, but instead lays blame to Russia and USA fucking proves that you're either a bluepilled motherfucker or a fucking kike.

Now shut up and lurk some more you cunt.

Would you build a refugee center in your nation?

And just to be edgy, just get out of your way. We are not here to play softball. We dont respect you, we dont play your games, and if you get in our way you reap what you sow. We want our fucking bitches our money and our influence since you are impotent, distorted fuck ups. ANd if you get in our way, i find enough people that are very willing to be effective. Have a nice day.

I can't decide if threads regarding guerilla warfare against a cultural Marxist anti-white state need to be a regular thing (stop shitskins, show whites that people are resisting and not all hope is lost) or a bad thing (more government focus on communities like this and more incentive to shut us down)

Either way, I thoroughly enjoy the useful info/discussion

Sand instead of sugar?

Here's an idea OP,

Get a 100W CO2 laser off alibaba or aliexpress or something. Should be powerful enough to set shit on fire at a distance if focused properly.

You dont think that nations like russia and the usa which heavily promotes their way of life would interfere with the european poster boy of socialism that is barely able to take a piss while standing.
Really red pill.

More resistance is always better than none in my opinion. White people resistance though, surgical strikes. Random impulsive nog violence is ineffective.

More dead 👳🏾 is 👌💯💯🔥🔥

I disagree. Those new media formats cover much more ground that television or news paper do.
Look at my example.

A fucking single video enrage millions of people that didn't care at first. Doing it fast enough to catch attention when certain events occur and giving the shock that only this kind of hatefull opinion can provide, is enough to to fuel a war.
Psyops 101

I can assure that this destroy the engine.
The sugar melt in the gasoline and turn the ignition chamber into a mess.
Here in Brazil (yes, I am a Brazilian) is common in small towns when a corrupt government leave, they fill the gas tanks with sugar and the new administration of town get bankrupt fixing all the engines.

Balaclava, non-descript clothes, don't arrive on something that is distinctive (eg: has a licence plate). Scout out the place beforehand and make sure no one walks by or is looking out their window when you do it.
Also download tor and don't post here again unless you're using it. Connect via oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/ (thanks codemonkey). Also after you've done the deed, scrub any trace of tor from your computer and browse normally.
Glass bottle full of petrol (not diesel) with a cloth tied around the neck lit before throwing. Doesn't need to be a stopper because that might slip out when you throw it and not ignite the petrol. Ideally make it land on something flammable and inside. If you can, throw it through a door or window onto an internal wooden wall.
Too sophisticated. The less effort put into the device the less likely the subjects are able to be narrowed down. Glass bottle of petrol is great because everyone has those things. Just remember not to have any fucking fingerprints on the bottle, the fire doesn't get rid of them. If someone sees you walking around the house with some object and then it goes up, it doesn't matter if you add an extra hour to the ignition. Best bet is to get it done right and fast then get out. As soon as you've thrown it, leave.
Walk or bike. If you bike, make sure it isn't one of a kind or having any distinctive markings/labels on it. If your town has security cameras around, pick a route that avoids them (may involve jumping fences through other people's yards). Remember to also avoid private security cameras like the ones on shops and such.

It's hard to get access to fuel caps in newer vehicles though. A better way to nuke a car is to drop some metal shavings in their oil reservoir. Of course you run into the problem of needing access to the engine bay of course.

do as other anons have said about recon, clothes, cell phone, delay after buying the tools…
once you break and enter, spray everything with flamable fluid
a nice trick to light several rooms in a row if they have doors opened in a straight line is a small fireworks rocket, lit by a delayed fuse and placed in a tube on the ground near the entrance, flying horizontally over all the fuel puddles you've left in there
simply cutting an adequate length of fuse beforehand to delay by 1 minute while you bail out won't take operational time

Expanding foam in the exhaust

Yes, realy hard. My example was about the last public administration using the soviet tactic of Scorched earth.

In your case, probably would be better just trow Spark plugs in the windshields.
youtube.com/watch?v=WRbR2fynp1o
All those fancy security laws will prevent workers to use their machinery without an windshield.

Filtered and reported kike.

This.
Nails propped up under the tires is a bit easier but not quite as damaging.

By Jove, he's right! It's the elusive double jew.

Why the hell does that spark plug thing work? I'm having trouble understanding the why of that. Interesting tip though.

Something to do with the static charge and the structure of tempered glass. Interesting that it doesn't work while he's holding it though.

Ceramic is harder than glass. Having a small point of pressure force the glass to distribute the impact in that area and "explode".
Niggers have being doing this for years in Brazil. They walk in the streets with a piece of ceramic in his mount and trow in cars to steal purses and laptops.

Most people don't know this, and they will be locking for someone with and gun or hammer if they see what one of those things can do in a windshield. You can also hide that shit in every place, or simple drop it in the ground if you suspect that police is going to catch you.

I have seeing bullet prof windows in banks turn white after some nigger trow an small piece of ceramic at them.

And the way you "nerds" convey the idea that something good will come out of your space age shit and your automatization and your AIs is a fucking delusional concepts. You do not own the machines, you dont own the productions measures, you own nothing goy and your intelligence is a device for your your demise.
YOu think the poltical sphere is spereated from your space labs your space minds your escapism, your autism and your specific intelligence. If you look into my eyes your nerdism, your escapism only because a meta structure in thing you would love to call chaos, an order you cannot see since your perceptions are shaped, your autism is groomed, your goals serve. They serve the masters in a world you wanted to free from slaves and all you did is make fewer master and more slaves.

Build a volk.
If you can't build a volk than you aren't apart of the folk.

This is long term stuff.

Why don't you go on a black website and solicit arson there.

Interesting. I learn something new every day on this website.

Burn everything to the ground and use the migrants blood to put out the flames

ANd then the ideas they sell you through technological advancements where you only function as a codemonkey with predifined concepts, since you are really suspectiable to their repeating patterns. Since you are drawn into the depths being a groomed specific idiot.
A mess that swims in the sea of information, and those information comes in without a filter through the the trojan horse of groomed socialization. Easily circumventing your immune system since you only know your own sphere your own code, a coded monkey to make more code like a code monkey would. And you dont even have the balls to admit it is only for the living, na you have to cloak your shit being an hacktivist, an activist something with morals while at the end of the day you are just a fucking beta trying to socialize drinking your starbucks coffee and accepting apple users. Accepting the other players called SJWs, hyping their unconventional concepts while they themselves are the glued pawns of your time, just like yourself. A rigged game lacking of fire, lacking of testosterone, with the contemporary slogans "if you want to be the man you have to be a woman". If i turn up one switch and it turns up others you call another.

Anyone know why this dummy is posting long tldr screeds?

Best solution is the simple solution.

Molotov + off road bike that no one knows is yours

In that case OP better read up on potassium nitrate. his shack needs concussive force.

You could do what that firebug in california did

you wrap a cigarette with matches and hold it together with rubber bands, the point being that the you light the cigarette and once it burns down to where the matches are it will ignite the matches. He also wrapped paper around it in a tubular way so the flame would be even bigger.

I guess you could cover a wall in napalm mixture and then place this device inside a styrafoam box that has plenty of airflow, at the base of the wall.

an LED light around his neck might defeat the security camera night vision as well

I don't understand why you Swedes don't grow a pair and take out the politicians pulling this bullshit.

Worst case you get caught and spend time in a 5 star hotel - I mean prison.

definitely do this. You will leave foot prints.

so destroy your boots afterwards or you leave incriminating evidence.

use water damage

open up ever water supply inside those shelters at night, it renders them unusable without attracting attention

Buy second hand shoes and burn the fuckers at the first chance you get.

Insert jpg.

Kekspeed user, make your community safe, your life and your families' lives may depend on your courage.

I don't know how to pull off that whole thing but one advice would be: be aware about surveillance cameras. Here in Denmark they started to put up hidden cameras around build sites to catch potential arsonists and managed to do so on numerous occasions.

Use something to hide your face.

That's illegal and make sure to tie the rag around the neck of the bottle, not stuffed into it.

Ooh, a Flare stuck into the side of a Styrofoam cooler filled with additional flares and a thin glasses jug of kerosene would be good too.

Gonna experiment with some flares and Styrofoam coolers next month now.

reminds me of this nugget from /k/…

This.
Be a flaming homosexual, I mean you are already Swedish, not exactly a million miles to go.

Don't know if this work.
Here in Brazil, watter tap are the last thing put in the building. (because niggers steal it) But you could break a water pipe…

But, my point against it is… One day of fload would not ruin it. Unless it's build of cardboard paper.
I have seeing buildings that fload 2x a year, and are perfectly ok. Even those who are made of cheap wooden.

Don't take me wrong, i come here to help the OP to save his people. I didn't come here to criticize other ideas or scary the op.

Don't get kerosene. Is not that inflammable and people will remember someone buying kerosene.
A quick intro into fuel types:
Those are fuel that need to be sprayed to proper burn.
Those fuel are highly soluble, which mean they became vapor and don't need to be sprayed

volatile
Sorry.

I gotta say the styrofoam/gasoline mix is almost impossible to put out once it's going.

It ends up the consistency of honey and could take some time to pour. It could, in theory, be painted on as well. If you mixed up a nice batch in a paint bucket, paint a bunch over the walls and dump the rest around the base of the structures (or ultimately pour as much as you can inside/through a window) the odds of it failing are very low.

I did this with some friends as an experiment once in a controlled situation but holy shit the fire was intense.

Napalm is always a good idea. I already suggest to op take few bottles, trow them without fire and latter on ignite all at once.

OP, consider the wind direction when you are doing it. You will be surprise how far the vapor of gasoline can travel and ignite…

having those pressed wood planks used for floors and walls soaked with water overnight will definitely make them unusable and it is much stealthier

water soaked walls and floors will take weeks to dry or else you get mold and you can be sure the swedistani government won't let those poor rape apes be exposed to such a health risk

Good point, but i am not sure if those pre made planks didn't come without a paint that prevent humidity from come in or at less prevent mold.
But is actually a good idea.

Read about the methods serial arsonists used. The best two I've read are:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Leonard_Orr

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sweatt

Both of these arsonist used time delay methods that are made of commonly available supplies.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Leonard_Orr

yes this is the guy that used method

worked very well

They will burn it down themselves, don't worry, but you'll get the blame.

It is beyond me how this is beign allowed. This is the most blatant genocide tactic yet.
Grow some balls and resist this shit, spark fires in your kinsmen. Jesus Christ the fear of all of you fucking euros

Your ip may be at request from lurking goons so you've potentially failed already.
The thing about unaffiliated and random crimes is they're pretty hard to investigate. don't do crimes by the way of course! This is all hypothetical.

IIRC a migrant camp has been burned down before without anyone being held accountable. Too lazy myself to find the article again

Anyhow yea the standard would work in a theory. A few jugs of gas and delayed delayed fire starters is all you need along with throw away plainclothes and gloves/mask. You're looking for smoke damage at the minimum because it's all you need. Can't live in a place with sever smoke damage. You could be in and out quickly. Home by the time anyone see's smoke.

NAPALM!!
MUGAFUGGA
USE FUGG'N NAPALM!!

1/2

Hello OP,

Military trained fellow here, it all depends on your particular situation and only you know about it. Fire retardant is cheap and I bet that after so many arsons, they are soaking that wood in fire retardant by now.

To be sure however, extract some timber samples and try to burn them, see what happens.

If it burns well, you can have lots of fun with a flamethrower:
1 - Fire extinguisher: water gushing fire extinguisher, instead of water you will add fuel (steal two of them from some public building);
2 - Fuel: you need a long burning and not explosive mix, try a few mixes of gasoline and diesel, depending on the brand you use, you will need to change the ratios, experiment a few teaspoons, measure time to find the optimum amount. If you can get your hands on a lot of styrofoam, you can mix it with gasoline to make napalm, that will burn for a very long time, but it can also easily clog the sprinkler, so if you go down the napalm path, you have to test and retest your system (steal fuel from gas stations which are closed at night, simply open the trigger and let drip out what is inside the pipes, depending on the pump model that can give you a liter or two from each pump);
3 - Nitrogen: get a nitrogen cylinder to compress the fuel, do not compress with air or it may explode on you. If you can get argon or helium it is even better, but nitrogen will do (this is hard to steal as such gases are normally well guarded, so maybe you buy this one, but you could break in a welding shop);
4 - Small sprinkler: adapt a metal hose with hand trigger used for propane torch or similar metal-headed hose to your flamethrower so you can preset it to an amount that will flow far away but will also not waste fuel (hardware stores have these a-plenty);
5 - Zippo lighter: this one sits in front of the hose and can be held in place with a well made harness, some metal hoses come with a head screw exactly for this purpose (you can find lost zippos at any rave in your region, probably);
6 - Helmet with headlight: very essential during the night, very good to prevent someone knocking you down while you do your thing (hardware store again);
6 - Leather overalls: if you are feeling stylish, you can use jeans pants and jacket, that can give you enough protection if you are careful to not stumble around, but a leather overall would be badass and protect you better (hardware store, once more);

Now you get there with your kit, use a crowbar to break the windows and throw a few flame shots inside each house. Pew, pew, pew.

If you scrub well your equipment, slip in brand new clothes and use a tight balaclava, this is the cleanest method. It will be very hard to trace you. But maybe you don't have time for this as this looks like an emergency in your town, so.

You can use molotovs. But you need to be careful to not leave fingerprints or DNA, because those shards will be the go-to path for law enforcement. If you get your bottles from a bar, you can be sure the police will discover from which bar they came by tracing the dna of patrons on the bottles, so you dumpster-dive very far away from home and clean those bottles very well.

2/2

If you got the fire retarded timber, things need a different treatment. Instead of burning, you better explode stuff. You do that easily with propane.

Get those camping propane canisters and learn to build a small capacitor + 9V battery spark generator delayed with a 555 timer. Add the 9V battery to the circuit and prick the propane canister. Make sure you build each kit well enough so it doesn't come apart when you throw it. Throw one kit inside each house. This will add your desired delay, depending on the canister model you can delay the spark for an hour or two. Of course this is sophisticated enough that most anons can't do it on their own. So, instead of the electronic circuit, you can throw in the pricked canister and hang a burning gasoline soaked rag by each window. This will go boom too, but the boom will be way less powerful than waiting until all the propane has escaped the cylinder. Also you must move fast, otherwise it can explode in your face.

If you can get a dozen normal propane cylinders, I don't know if they exist in your country, wait for a very calm non-windy night. Distribute them among the houses and unscrew their valves. Move your ass into a direction where you do not smell the gas, make sure to stay behind some big rock or concrete wall, then use a delay fuse and fireworks to ignite it from a distance and run.

If there are lots of these houses, you cannot be a coward and simply throw a single molotov and then run away, it will burn one house. You need to do a through job and start a fire inside each single one of them or wreck them with a few large explosions.

Two more things:
- Steal all the materials you can, find jewish or muslim owned shops that sell such stuff, break in at night and take it away. People say you should pay with cash, but if you can't apply makeup to look like a totally different person, and believe me very few women can do that what to say about us men, you will be eventually traced and found. If at all possible go steal in Norway or Denmark or Finland, do it by night and smuggle the stuff back in your country by boat;
- There is good stuff used in those houses, break in and spend a night collecting light bulbs, porcelain and other stuff that you can use yourself in the future, then next week you burn it, or steal some more. Stealing a earth moving machine can be good too as your people will need them to open the ditches you will use to throw in muslims;

If the water sprinklers are already in place, you can minimize their effect by cutting off their water supply before starting the fires.

If I were you, I would go the molotov method next weekend, the flamethrower requires a month or two of work and preparation and that would be too much of a delay now. Make sure to not leave DNA, make napalm if you can. Steal stuff, dumpster-dive, take the longer path in and out, wear dark clothes, cover your body completely, do not spit, do not brag, feign surprise, prepare alibis.

That is why you have to be a fucking mangina with the brain of a clit and the bloodstew of an intellectual. Because they are fucking stupid pieces of shit.
Government is only busy merkling the situation at hand, and once the situation becomes a bigger situation the merkling the situation equates into bigger merkling.

Burger here

It would make sense to target (((them))) if we lost, but while we're still trying to win the election what are some possible actions we could take that make people want to support Trump? Frame it as a Kebab thing?

Do you think some kind of goons and their doxing will amount to shit, the most doxing that is effective is when the user is already using social media to a certain extend. Otherwise goons are prey.

Seriously, how could I feasibly frame a Kebab for say, a church fire?

Tell them they have a picture of Mohamed (PBUH) in there without a tunic.
Rememebr to kvetch at the hooror and drop him a sheckel to call you back with.

Create a generic twitter account and pretend to be muslim, like die hard muslim.
Talk about burn down Christianity.
Wait a fire to happen, pick a Muslim and turn the account into HIS account (name, picture, what ever).
Take a screen shoot and spread it.
The lie would not last longer, but time enough to enrage the population of that town.

JustPoltardStuff

they require a phone number, and the disposable online numbers I have found are on their ban list.
any advice?

Could I say, siphon gas out of my vehicle to avoid buying a container in person? Could this somehow be traced back to me? What's the safest way to acquire the gasoline? (Styrofoam is easy obviously)

Actually don't do it on a week end. Those are the most likely days they employ rent a cop for a large construct, or cameras for small ones. Sometimes depending on the project they work weekends and or nights then.

instead go on monday. nobody fucking likes working late on a monday and don't give a fuck about anything cause even niggers don't touch shit on monday nights. Also full day of work. And nobody is going to remember turn on the camera cause half the guys in charge are beer thirty early cause fuck mondays.

for fuxake, people, it's [current yrar]!
do it in a way that befits the tremendous hacker known as Holla Forums
3dprint a drone that you use to drop a thermite package lit by a strip of magnesium lit by an electric lighter on the roof of the building just above the gas heater

If you are military trained, you are a fucking idiot private from the looks of it Mr. Expert. Go figure out which one of these user's were the fire fighters, I found one at least, being 'super secreat squearl trained' should make it easy for you. Then fucking BEG them to teach you how to not risk blowing your fucking self to hell and back.

For all our actual non military trained user's out there, remember the military adage K.I.S.S.
Keep
It
Simple
Stupid

That shit works wonders. You other anons in the thread are doing gods work, keep it up for Kek.

You need to form a local coalition to stop this, after you burn down the refugee housing they will move to house them in hotels, hostels, and inns. They will pay the locals double the usual rent for these accommodations, they won't refuse.

So you need to do one or all of these things
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/
torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en
I recommend reading any number of books about the mob including the book that inspired the movie "Goodfellas" for extortion tactics.
You need farm or construction equipment for this as well as a gang of operators and farmers that you could bribe or convince to let their equipment be stolen for a day. When the day comes have the farmer/contractor report his equipment stolen but only after the deed is done.

You can't stop them solo, you need to form a local militia to stop this.

Also, avoid recruiting open skinheads and registered members of SD, they're already under surveillance by the government. If you fit either of these categories be very careful, you cannot expand your own caution to your allies who could get you caught so its good to minimize preexisting risks to their character.

Also, you need to disable invader transports going in and out to get the refugees, honestly this stage is better coordinated at the train station or whatever they initially arrive in sweden.

Anyway read the Anarchists cookbook, theres a copy on /pdf/ or /pdfs/.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Also, avoid using some of the explosive methods in that book, some of them are flawed/unstable.

eradica.wordpress.com/2016/10/03/more-daas-choosing-arson-over-homicide/

one of those apps

eradica.wordpress.com/2016/06/03/americas-best-arsonist/

This is how people get caught, stupid.

Regardless, good luck in your endeavors to protect your home, family & race from criminal/parasitic invaders.

Use slingshot to throw Molotov cocktails in the empty migrant buildings. Make sure you don't leave your dna on everything. Cover yourself entirely. Tell the lies to migrants that the politicans offer the free stuffs all the time if the migrants live close to them. Also tell them that peaceful protests are useless but violent protests are not.

Also, every transaction in Sweden is tracked. Finding the culprit would be easy.

How about he just calls in a drone strike?

check dem trips
Deep web that shit, motherfucker. Don't lose your ass to the sandnigs.

OP,

*Not get caught

That is the first rule.

First action is a non one, which is, STFU about it. Especially with girls. You don't tell your 3.14 qt waifu nothing. 'user, why are you in shut a good mood?'. It's a nice day, not, I just rekted shitskins.

Recon. Look for CCTV. Things will change the more you do. Such as damaging heavy equipment. Look at THAT before any building materials. Be slick about it so they have no idea why a fucker won't start as that adds more downtime. Getting an obscure part for a certain make and model of dozer in buttfuck Sweden should delay things a few days. First thing you're going to want to burn, is any trailer on site used as an office. Your avatar is what that's like.

First time YOU WILL run into cctv, is the gas station you buy petro from. So don't make it the one closest to the site.

*Best method/materials to burn down these type of barracks

Napalm is easy to make. Read up on different fuel mixtures. Use Tor brower for your research.

*How to delay the initial start of the fire so I can get away before it starts

Again, read up. GIGS of docs are around. Avoid shit like the 'anarchist cookbook' that has incorrect shit in it meant to fuck you up. Don't just go with the first thing that sounds good.

*What type of transportation(I'm thinking bike or by foot because it's silent and anonymous)

Bike can be nice but you do have to transport a few items. Someone could remember a guy with a gas caninster on the back of his bike at 2am. Public transport… you probably have cameras in that fucking place.

Know your routes well. Have a backup plan for everything and a good cover story. Alibi is important if worst comes to worst.

Also, leave your fucking phone at home.

Somebody gets it.

Arson is pretty uncomplicated, as long as there is plenty of oxygen and the heat can accumulate in the structure.

What Viking OP needs to spend more time on in this hypothetical scenario is getting someone to vouch for his location and having an actual plan to get away from the site that doesn't put him on a bunch of cameras.

Shame that we're just bullshitting in this thread. Destroying that Haji-hotel would save dozens of local women the horror of being victimized by third world rapists.

Oh well, Soros gets what Soros wants.

Thermite is easily made at home and it can be spread out. There is 0 chance of it failing to do serious damage.

Just dumping some gas on the floor and lighting it could very well do little more than smoke up the place.

The problem is that if your timed delay fails, your fuel will be discovered the next day by workers and security alerted. Then there will be a police presence to make sure nobody tries to burn it down again.

underrated

I'd use a mosquito-coil delayed fire bomb to ignite a napalm soaked stack of building supplies.
the fire bomb uses a milkjug of gasoline ignited by a detonator charge of match-heads confined by PVC pipe, lit by fuse made of twine and liquefied match-heads. Easy as shitposting.
the vid attached contains full instructions for making the detonator from scratch, at 33:44 to 42:00. There's even a demonstration at 42:40.
Can some kind user webm these parts? The based Kurt Saxon needs more love.

napalm recipes from a drunken russian youtuber: This is such a Molotov cocktail as Poroshenko is a peacemaker. There are not only "Petrol" should be, but also increasing the temperature and the thickening agent combustion. Keep recipes, Nuba)

formulation of Che Guevara - 3/4 gasoline and 1/4 oil;

formulation of VAZ - 2/4 of gasoline, oil 1/4, 1/4 ethanol + 10-20 grams of dry mixture of aluminum dust and iron filings in a thin-walled glass ampoule;

Finnish recipe - Gasoline add 10-20 ml of sludge;

Soviet recipe - equal parts of gasoline, kerosene and naphtha, the fuse - the thin-walled ampoule with sulfuric acid, potassium chlorate salt and sugar;

French recipes - petrol and acetone mixed in a ratio of 1: 1, add 50 ml of turpentine, then dissolved in a mixture gradually shredded polystyrene to a thick syrup
(variant - polystyrene is first dissolved in acetone, and then mixing it with gasoline).

Turkish Formulation - 70% gasoline, 10% wax, 20% of oil.
White phosphorus is then dissolved in the mixture.

odesskaya formula (French version, used, in particular during collisions Str. Hrushevs'koho) - 70% gasoline, 30% shredded foam dissolved in maximum possible concentration in acetone.

THIS IS IMPORTANT

Not only will you leave footprints, but forensics are now advanced enough to profile the composition of the dirt left on the sole and compare it to the crime scene.

Remember that any time two things come into contact for any reason, they leave a part of themselves on the other. Your clothes will have you on them. You will have your clothes on you. All of the above will have any environment they've been in on them, and that includes vehicles. So too will your vehicle have traces of whatever you are and whatever you had with or on you when you used it.

You must break every connection possible.

Leave no DNA on anything. Buy a set of used clothes at a thrift store and burn them when you're done. That's everything. Shoes, socks, shirt, and whatever you cover your head with. Go commando if you're uncomfortable wearing secondhand underwear.

You have to destroy every single thing that can tie you to the crimescene. That includes an aggressive shower afterwards, and making sure you don't have anything under your fingernails like gunpowder, phosphorus, or any liquid fuel. A car is neither easy to dispose of nor replace, so go without it if you can. A bike will take you farther than walking, but will also make you stand out more. Consider your route. Consider getting within walking range of your target during broad daylight and then lying in the bushes until midnight.

If you think of something but pause and say "is this too much?", you've already set yourself up for failure. Cases are made and broken on details.

Nice

48 hour rule is important , If police have no solid leads within the first 48 hours a case becomes cold because of degradation of the Crime scene.

Never under ANY circumstance re-approach the Crime scene out of fear you might have left something behind or curiosity.Many people get themselves caught because of curiosity.

This is also a good thought, but you've connected yourself to another person who can ID you. Just fill up normally and siphon out of your own tank in a secret environment, preferably inside your own garage.

This cannot possibly be overstated. You are not in a movie. You don't get away with making coy remarks about your crimes as a "haha" to the audience. The waitress you said it to will remember and possibly report you. You don't know anything about it until somebody mentions it happened, and when your reaction comes out, it's not in praise of it, even if you imply you're glad but act like you can't admit it.

And in case it hasn't been said enough, leave your fucking phone at home. No, not off. At home, on your computer desk. You don't want to set up an alibi that relies on people. That requires you to ask them to lie, and they will not do as good a job as you, or to actually be with them, and that requires not doing what we're talking about. If you have anything that logs your participation, have it running. Got Steam? Records clearly show you were playing Skyrim all night. The magnum opus of this kind of misdirection is to have your credit or debit card be used somewhere else at the time of the attack, but that requires some serious foreplanning. Like a 5 hour fuse that allows you to be elsewhere by the time it goes off, along with a way for nobody to know that there was a 5 hour fuse. The cheapskate way to make it happen is to allow someone else to use it, but that falls apart under scrutiny as mild as the CCTV footage of who was the one holding the card. Don't do it.

If you want to get advanced in your attack, see if there's only one way into or out of the barrack complex. If so, a felled tree or similar obstacle across the road will impede firetrucks for minutes to an hour, depending, ensuring that by the time they get there there's nothing to be done but make a token effort. This requires additional tools you probably won't have the weight capital to spend, if you're not using a car, so I wouldn't recommend it. It's more useful if you have a squad of people to coordinate with, but merely bringing the plan up in real life is one of the worst possible ideas, so I wouldn't even go there. Just giving you something to chew on.

It's also good to look as forgettable as possible.

Dress in the most common clothes possible. Don't wear all black or a balaclava. Hide your face with glasses, a hat or hoodie.

Dont look around to see if anyone is looking as you leave.

Play with your phone.

Look relaxed and distracted.

This too, except for the phone part.

Actually, fuck. I'm not sure if you can get Pokemon GO running on a phone without a contract attached to it. That might be an excuse if you get caught traipsing around the forest with a large backpack on.

Anything you can do to not look like the guy who did the crime is good. You need to fit back in with your peers once it's over, so don't go shaving your head or beard off unless it's something you're known to do anyways. There's no way to get face-altering cosmetics without also leaving a trail of evidence as to who had them, so unless you have a bald cap lying around in a drawer from Halloweens ago, don't get too creative. People are shit at remembering details about people anyways. The real trick is cameras, and the only sure way to beat them is to not be seen by them or be seen from so far away they may as well be shots of Bigfoot.

Make sure there are no footprints left around, near construction sites they are easier to identify.

DO NOT TAKE YOUR FUCKING PHONE WITH YOU NIGGER

Ipods are still a thing right??

THIS

MP3 players are. I don't think Apple has made an iPod in years, though.

Using a more common handheld electronic device is risky on its own though. A smartphone is a smartphone, but a 3DS is much more memorable. Dedicated game-playing handhelds are a rarity nowadays, and sharply break the "everything is average here" image. You probably want something that looks like a smart phone. Even a tablet is a step up in terms of memorability.

You should see Nokas, at how they prepare at first to reduce DNA left behind.

By the way OP, you could make this official, if your town is not cucked, organize a protest and a dump some pig meat and blood on the site of the camp. Muslims will chimp out and not want to move there.

he can take a regular phone and gut the inside so it can at least look real while he plays with it

One more tip before I go to bed.

DON'T DO YOUR FUCKING RESEARCH ON ANYTHING TRACABLE TO YOU

Buy a $30 secondhand laptop from a thrift store. Put Linux on it if you know how, or a neutered Windows 7 on it if you don't. If you don't know what I mean by that, put Windows XP on it. This is now your research machine.

RESEARCH

You do not store anything on it. Your internet connections are going to come in the form of public wi-fi that anyone can access. You can significantly increase your range with an antenna setup, perhaps a biquad. That would be useful for sitting in one parking lot and getting wi-fi from the business on the next block. And you NEVER EVER EVER even GLANCE at anything online that has anything to do with anything that isn't this operation. I swear if you so much as open a tab of Facebook or Holla Forums I will crawl through this monitor and strangle you myself. If you need to store something, you put it on a thumb drive or SD card. It should never even touch the HD of the laptop. Thumb drives are small enough to be flushed down a toilet. HD platters require thermite to be thoroughly destroyed, and even then people are going to know that thermite was used.

Even without intentionally saving anything, the cache is always running. Have a replacement HD for the laptop waiting, and dispose of the one you did research on the night before the attack. Preferably in a subtle way that creates a needle in a haystack problem, as you won't be able to destroy the drive outright without calling attention to the fact. Put it in your neighbor's garbage the night before trash pickup or create some other scenario where the effort required to even search for it is practically impossible. Destroying it is hard, but it's easy to make something that small disappear forever. Another thought is HDs don't float. Don't make a specific trip for it as the disruption in your schedule itself is telling, but if you just happened to ride a ferry or anything similar semi-regularly, then ploop. Gone. Your storage medium should be wiped, and then share a similar fate.

Or not take a phone and have less that could go wrong.

If you are doing anything, Leave you phone at home on charge.

For the naysayers: This is a fight for his people and way of life, the war has started, just not in the way we all think it has. That being said, OP must take as many precautions as possible in order to not be found out.

0. Do not use an accomplice unless you know they for certain can be 100% trusted, do not broadcast or tell anyone of your plans prior, during or after.

1. Scouting out the area during times with a lot of people-traffic a week to a few days prior to get a sense of camera locations and the personnel coming and going will help a lot. Also look for weak points that can cause maximum spread of damage and develop your escape route. The more days of preparation the better. Be inconspicuous.

2. On that day, shower and scrub your skin and hair prior to going to ensure to loose material will not remain behind.

3. Wear a mask/hat/hoodie in case of street cameras

4. Use gloves and touch nothing involved with your prints

5. Use treadless shoes or throw them away

6. Throw away/destroy any tools or clothing used in the event, have a post-plan for what to do with them

7. Do not keep anything that you brought to the scene, especially traceable electronics.

This is purely for educational purposes and I do not condone any illegal or potentially illegal activity and I strictly admonish any basket of deplorables that would think of doing such acts. :^)

Throw down some pig corpses and violated qurans and other paraphemalia to make the muslims not want to live on the site.

Throw down some pig corpses and violated qurans and other paraphemalia to make the muslims not want to live on the site.

lol

1) Buy a siphon for car fuel (biltema probably has these). Siphons are used to empty car gas tanks after they have been sitting in a garage too long and the fuel rots.
2) Buy cases of cheap water bottles. Coop sells a 6-pack of bordvatten 1.5 litre bottles for only 25kr. Buy several crates of them.
3) Over the course of the next months, fill up your car every week. If you drive a saab 9-5, then you get like 66 liters per refill. Siphon your tank into the plastic bottles and collect them. Wipe the bottles clean with an alcohol cloth or baby wipes, to hide the scent. Hide the bottles. I suggest you do this every week to avoid suspicious charges on your credit card, because the police may investigate nearby gas stations. Since you do it every week. and you pump the gas into your car like a normal person, they will suspect nothing.
4) Buy a super-soaker, or whatever the swedish equivelant is. Basically a water-gun with a tank.
5) Buy a lighter, or something to start fire with.
6) After a few months of secretly collecting gasoline in water bottles, scout the construction area intelligently. If it's in inner-city, then just walk by it casually during the daytime with your dog or something. If it's away in the country, then go on a hike or something, just be smart and use common sense.
7) Showtime. Take the gasoline-filled bottles and your supersoaker full of gas to the site. Just lay the plastic bottles (closed tightly, never open them, no fumes!!!) and just lay them around the entire complex. Set the sealed bottles in front of the doorways, near windows, etc…
8) With your super-soaker, run, fast, and spray a line of gasoline from each bottle. Like dominos. or "connect the dots". You want to make a small line of gasoline that connects each bottle. Refill your supersoaker with some gasoline from a bottle if you need to. Just be quick….
9) Once all the bottles of gas are connected with a tiny gas "river" from the supersoaker, then throw a match on a line… and like a chain reaction, watch the wrath of God desend onto the camp. The plastic from the bottles will quickly melt, and 1.5L of fuel will rush out of each one as they melt, which will cause a massive fire.
10) Run like fucking hell. Throw the supersoaker on the biggest fire, to destroy your dna and all evidence, and fucking run…
11) Go home, press F5 on Aftonbladet while drinking some faggy Swedish tea while your wife sucks some arab's cock…
12) ???
13) PROFIT!!!

Pretending this is even serious: You've just recorded your intentions as well as your country and IP on a site owned by a freemason. I sure hope you were using a VPN or you are as good as caught.

Anyway, a lot of the advice posted here is awful. Here are some corrections:

Don't make exotic mixtures of fuel. This will only help the police by letting them create a narrower profile of suspects. You want the whole thing to be as generic as possible so that it looks like it could have been anyone. Petrol burns just fine. If that is to volatile diesel burns just fine.

A delay is good if you know the site will really be abandoned for the time it takes the thing to go off. You need to keep it simple though so that it absolutely will go off, and only construct it out of things that will burn to make sure you leave less traces. A bundle of tall birthday candles in a soaked rag or roll of toilet paper will work if the place is sheltered from the wind and it is not too cold. Putting a roll of toilet paper (slightly soaked if necessary) next to or under a container of fuel will make the container melt (don't leave metal containers) or topple as the roll is consumed, but this will produce smoke so it's only safe if the barracks are some ways away from houses and there are no smoke alarms. The delay needs open flame; cigarettes are not hot enough to light the fuel.
If you are uncertain it will work just light the fire and leave. It's safer than leaving a failed setup intact to be examined.

Don't dress conspicuously. Just make sure your face is masked by something when you are close to the scene. People will remember the guy dressed as a terrorist.

Don't survey the site except in passing or from a distance, and in either case don't act weird. Someone checking out the site is another one of those things people remember, because people are essentially prone to remembering everything that is out of place. So would they remember some freak with binoculars.

Finally consider whether or not the population in your town is redpilled and always voting for the most extreme alternative. If they aren't, and we both know they aren't, it's frankly better for them to experience the reality sooner than later. The more you shield them from what is going on then the further the demographic replacement will have gone before they wake up, along with the marxist emasculation of boys and the replacement of whites in the police and military with sandniggers, and the worse the situation you will be in when the inevitable conflict comes. Coming face to face with abdullah is sadly enough the only thing that can break the brainwashing in most cases, and the more harsh that initial enrichment is the less slim the chance of it actually working is.

1) Buy a siphon for car fuel (biltema probably has these). Siphons are used to empty car gas tanks after they have been sitting in a garage too long and the fuel rots.
2) Buy cases of cheap water bottles. Coop sells a 6-pack of bordvatten 1.5 litre bottles for only 25kr. Buy several crates of them.
3) Over the course of the next months, fill up your car every week. If you drive a saab 9-5, then you get like 66 liters per refill. Siphon your tank into the plastic bottles and collect them. Wipe the bottles clean with an alcohol cloth or baby wipes, to hide the scent. Hide the bottles. I suggest you do this every week to avoid suspicious charges on your credit card, because the police may investigate nearby gas stations. Since you do it every week. and you pump the gas into your car like a normal person, they will suspect nothing.
4) Buy a super-soaker, or whatever the swedish equivelant is. Basically a water-gun with a tank.
5) Buy a lighter, or something to start fire with.
6) After a few months of secretly collecting gasoline in water bottles, scout the construction area intelligently. If it's in inner-city, then just walk by it casually during the daytime with your dog or something. If it's away in the country, then go on a hike or something, just be smart and use common sense.
7) Showtime. Take the gasoline-filled bottles and your supersoaker full of gas to the site. Just lay the plastic bottles (closed tightly, never open them, no fumes!!!) and just lay them around the entire complex. Set the sealed bottles in front of the doorways, near windows, etc…
8) With your super-soaker, run, fast, and spray a line of gasoline from each bottle. Like dominos. or "connect the dots". You want to make a small line of gasoline that connects each bottle. Refill your supersoaker with some gasoline from a bottle if you need to. Just be quick….
9) Once all the bottles of gas are connected with a tiny gas "river" from the supersoaker, then throw a match on a line… and like a chain reaction, watch the wrath of God desend onto the camp. The plastic from the bottles will quickly melt, and 1.5L of fuel will rush out of each one as they melt, which will cause a massive fire.
10) Run like fucking hell. Throw the supersoaker on the biggest fire, to destroy your dna and all evidence, and fucking run…
11) Go home, press F5 on Aftonbladet while drinking some faggy Swedish tea while your wife sucks some arab's cock…
12) ???
13) PROFIT!!!

Anything you leave behind must be widely available so that it can't be traced back to a single point of sale.

If you make a molotov cocktail or some kind of delayed timer, use parts that are widely available and produced in mass quantity.

For example, don't use a rare scotch bottle that is only sold at your local liquor store but use a wine bottle from a wine brand that is sold by a big supermarket chain.

Don't use an alarm clock from the local hardware store but get one from Ikea. Get cloth from them too. If they have bottles get those too.

Pay in cash. Either get your items separately or buy some other stuff too so that they blend in. Treat yourself on a nice home decorating kit from ikea for example.

You might also think about changing your appearance, when you buy the stuff and go out on your mission. Do different looks both times. Again, wear generic stuff everyone wears. Never have a beard? Grow one for the occasion. Are you slim? Wear 5 shirts under your sweater and you will look buff. Put wedges in your boots and you will be 5 cm taller. Think of stuff that will throw off a police discription.

On a sidenote, I love these kind of role play topics. Thinking up fictional movie scripts is a hobby of mine. For this reason I love to research criminal cases. If you read them you will get some insight into more and less successful approaches.

The plastic blottles won't melt quickly because the fluid inside acts as a coolant. You can use a torch on a balloon filled with water and it won't pop for example.

An alternative for the water gun could be one of those plant sprayer things that work on compressing air. You might want to modify the flow rate of those.

First off:
Use TOR to post on here if you are about to do what you would do, you already failed there. TOR gives you a 00000 ID number and makes you untraceable.

Since you're looking to burn some wood, the ideal way of going about this is purchasing a bundle of those wood blocks you use to lit a fire in your fireplace in the living room. Just ask in a supermarket if you're not sure where they have it and they will point you to it.

Then you can just lit the block and eventually the other wood catches fire. Before you lit you can pour a small oil trail so it can reach the entirity of the building and spread easier.

Its also much more difficult to burn it down when everything is wet as opposed to when it has been dry weather for a few days.

The pros of this method is that the reagants you need, nobody will really look at you strangely if you purchase them or suspect you of anything.

The downside is that this way is slow and people might notice it before you get a lot of spread unless you poured plenty of oil in the building.

Its really quite easy and you have a lot of options to light it, that's probably why there have already 50 have been burned down by other people.

tip: Swedish supermarkets aren't permitted to sell wine or any strong alcohol.
The only place you can buy wine/spirits/strong beer (over 3.5%) in Sweden is from special government shops.

As someone that may or may not have been involved in the burning of one of these places, I can tell you that's it's really not that hard.

Get some regular black electrical tape, pilfer your local bottle recycling bin and look for bottles that preferably have wide bases and high necks, but it's not that important.

Now, I'm not sure how old you are, so getting the gasoline might be hard without raising suspicions. On the other hand, if you've got a moped or something, it's not strange if you'd go to your local gas station and fill up an extra petrol can.

If you're a car owner or have a license, there is absolutely nothing weird about stopping, filling up the car, and filling up an extra petrol can. Just be aware that pretty much all stations, manned and unmanned, have video surveillance. The last thing you're going to want to do is to go to a petrol station in the middle of the night, dressed in black, filling up a petrol can the day before a burning.

The key to not arousing suspicion is and will always be acting like you know what you're doing, act like there's nothing wrong with what you're doing, and you have a right to do it. Therefore, get the gas in the middle of the day, with plenty of people around, say hi to the cashier if there is one, grab a cinnamon bun, and don't feel any compulsion to explain why you're doing whatever you're doing. Don't be that comedy movie character that tries to explain away why he's buying batteries, just because he's got a dildo or something.

At home, preferably in an open space outside, which can be hard if you live in an apartment complex, you fill up the bottle(s). There's no need to fill it *all* the way up, make sure the gas reaches the neck of the bottle, but does not fill up the neck completely.

Fair warning: depending on where you do this, the gasoline will smell *for days*. It's perfectly alright to do this in the basement of your apartment complex, especially if it's a really big one, but be aware that it will smell down there for days. If you do this, don't leave the evidence anywhere where it can be tied to you specifically, in case someone would (which is very unlikely) connect the sudden gasoline smell with a recent firebombing.

So whatever the fuck you do, don't do this in your fucking living room. Backyard or backyard shed or the balcony on free-standing house (not the balcony of your apartment!) is ideal.

Anyway, after filling up the bottles to about 80-90%, cut a rag or parts of a white sheet into long strips that you are certain is about 1.5x longer than the bottle(s). Make a good number of them, and then push them into the bottle(s) with a stick or sewing needle, since it can get fiddly. You'll want to almost plug the hole, so make it at least 4-5 or 6 strips minimum - even more, depending on what cloth you're using. You'll want them hanging off the side of the molotov, and reaching well and good into the gasoline in the bottle.

Regarding cloth, if you don't know where to get some good rags, both IKEA and Jysk have cheap bed-sheets, all-white, that people routinely buy just to rip up and use as cloths for cleaning windows, polishing shoes and whatnot. You'll get far, far, far more than you'll need for this just by buying 1 package.

You then tape it up real good with the electrical tape. You'll want to practically cover the end, to make sure that nothing actually spills. My recommendation is that you tape the end of the rags to the side of the bottle, so that the hanging rag basically folds back on itself, forming a hook or noose. This keeps the otherwise disparate pieces of cloth nicely together.

You then shake the bottle. The gasoline should very mildly seep out of the bottle and into the rag(s), making for easy ignition.

(I have to split this up)

(con't)

Then, in the middle of the night, you dress in your best black-but-inconspicuous clothes, make sure to grab a good, thick scarf or shemagh as protection against the cold, and put on some nice, preferably thin-ish (for manual dexterity) leather/protective gloves, and hop on your bike or other relatively anonymous means of transportation.

You could also walk, but then you need to make sure that you've got a relatively safe route of extraction; either a friend in a car quite parked nearby, away from prying eyes, or a nearby woodland that you can pass through without arising suspicion. I recommend against extraction by car, because depending on time and location, it might be out of place, and after moving around with molotovs, you could end up absolutely reeking of gasoline, even if you didn't directly spill any on yourself. Get stopped by the police and they'll smell it. The risk of this is small, however, and only you can decide what to do, depending on circumstance.

Depending on what is being burnt, the fire department might be there very fast, but the police will likely take a little while longer, unless they're extremely close. If it's a small-ish community of 10-20k or less, it's unlikely there's even squad cars anywhere nearby. The fact that these are shitty barracks likely means that they don't have a direct alarm to the fire department, so it could take 10-20 minutes more before they even move out, and before they've moved out, the police won't even be aware of it.

Civil defense arson is risky, but ultimately, the risk of getting caught is absolutely abysmal, and the chance of getting convicted is even smaller.

Good luck.

If it's a particularly mild night what would stop user from just not wearing shoes?
They're not going to DNA test the whole village.

OP

What are you doing talking about it on here. Tell some of your friends to do it or give them the idea on an individual basis and not to tell anyone including you.

You can be a lookout/get away driver at best.

Best wishes. I hope you and your ideas prevail.

That is if he's even got need to be fucking worried. They'd probably never get around to investigating the entire towns boots.

First mistake.
Filling a can is plain retarded, any serious person who has done cursory planning would siphon.
Second mistake.
"Make yourself memorable." great idea.
Third mistake.
Bringing auto fuel indoors is almost impossible to explain away and leaves massive forensics.
Fourth mistake.
Massing around with fuel where you can be seen, idiotic.
Fifth mistake.
Fabric is highly identifiable. Cutting/ripping/working cloth that is going to be used at the crime scene in your dwelling place is retarded and will leave a forensic signature tying you to the crime.
Again, buying a ubiquitous item that can be sourced from 1,000 untraceable places.
Retarded.
Tape traps forensics.
Retarded.

Contradiction in terms. School shooter uniform is never "inconspicuous."
Even suggesting this, no words.
A get-away or tangentially involved person will rat you out in 3 seconds the moment prison time is mentioned.

Your "advice" is awful.

This whole thread is either a bait/honeytrap or the brain fart of a teenager in need of attention/who likes to see himself be spoken about.

A serious person wouldn't even have posted here in the first place.

is the only contributor with his head screwed on.

90% of this thread has never done anything illegal, and the suggestions are predictably paranoid or ridiculous. Unless there's soggy dirt, don't worry about the fucking shoes, and anyone worrying about leaving DNA evidence at an outdoors crime-scene, arson no less, should be laughed at.

Don't overcomplicate things. Your trail of evidence gets exponentially greater the more complicated you make things, and incriminating evidence piles up if you dodgy shit like getting new shoes and clothes and burn the old ones and utterly retarded shit like that.

You're committing civil defence arson, not premeditated murder. There's going to be a crime-scene investigation after the fire department has put the fire out with copious amounts of water and trampled all over the crime-scene, and they won't even consider sending shit for DNA tests, seriously, wtf?

Oh, this. Absolutely this. There's a weird, strong-ass compulsion you get, even if you're sure you left nothing behind. You want to go back, you want to see how it looks, you want to check the damage. Maybe there's groups of people, and you'll think you should go there with them, and just look at it.

Don't. Fucking don't.

Burn it on a Friday night, and don't go anywhere near it until Tuesday, and never ever approach it in a way that can be interpreted as specifically checking the area where you threw the molotov in.

It's a weird compulsion, and OP should be aware of it, and prepared to fight it.

Nice trips. I believe that in the EU we have sigarets that go out if they are not smoked.
You can light it but it'll go out. So don't use that for a delay mechanism.

Search for the us fieldmanual for guerillia warfare, might have some tips.

Kek speed user.

Lord Kek. Please bless OP in his quest for protecting his land.

and don't carry electronic devices with you when out

No reason to.

Saying hi to the cashier is not making yourself memorable. It's the opposite. Act natural.

No it's not. People routinely keep fuel in the basement or in a backyard shed. Massive forensics? For what? You messing with your own fuel in your own home? All of my lels.

Yeah, no, not at all what I said.

Yeah, doesn't fucking matter. Nothing will tie you to that. You seem to believe CSI: Miami is a reality show.

Two of those ubiquitous places being IKEA and Jysk. People buy sheets all the time. You need cloth from somewhere, but oh lawd, buy it from some out-of-the-way dealer on purpose? Don't break routine, retard. Again, you're doing something completely natural, for natural reasons.

Again, CSI: Miami was not a reality show.

Here it is. There's nothing weird about being dressed in dark or black clothes, especially if you're walking or bicycling around at night on your way home. If you want to do it in your white finery or in a suit, feel free to, but you bet it's going to more visible and register more than no-name dark clothes on a friday night in a small Swedish town.

You seriously have no friends? W E W lad, I almost feel sorry for you.

That being said, this was never my recommendation. It depends entirely on the circumstances. If there's a long way to go between the site and the safehouse, non-automative means of transporation will leave you conspicuously out in the open for too long, and may not even be an option to OP (or others) depending on personal circumstance.

One of the few legit advice among those that are or may sound overly paranoid. This is important, since electronic devices can be tracked today like never before. Digital forensics is a legitimate danger, as opposed to the vast majority of other "muh forensics" mentioned in this thread, most of which will never, ever, ever become relevant in a case like this, unless you literally set fire to a baby and use it as your means of arson.

They'd not even be allowed to. At least in Sweden they need warrants, permission, or arrests to do any of that.

And they only get permission if you're retarded, and they only get warrants or arrests if they've already got weak evidence (warrants) or strong evidence (arrests) against you.

And this is assuming they'll even be prepared, willing or able to do anything like checking shoe prints or DNA. With little-to-nothing to go on, small budgets and relatively low priority (yes, property arson is low priority, even below physical assaults), there's not a chance in hell they'll even consider doing any of that.

People got some popular culture-induced hardon for forensics, but in the real world, not even half of the stuff that gets mentioned throughout entire seasons of crime scene shows gets used routinely, and the other half flat-out don't exist.

The only way they'll even consider doing any of that is if he's left a tuft of fucking hair and a pool of blood at the (outdoors) crime scene, or if he's literally stomped his boot into wet mud in the literal flowerbed of the barracks, and all the firefighters somehow managed to avoid stepping on it or pouring water over it.

There is a way to produce a delayed burning effect by adding certain chemicals to the inside of a potato chip bag and leaving something flammable over it. I just forgot which chemicals are needed. The way it works is, the chemicals react with the inside of the bag (the oils and the material itself) and eventually combust. This method requires no lighter or matches, you just throw it together and leave. I'll try to find out which chemicals are needed for this trick to work.

Another decent way to commit arson is by getting together a lot of sawdust (especially pine), or something similar, and dousing it in gasoline. Take the gassed up sawdust to whatever you're trying to burn and light up a cig to throw on it. It works better if you break some of the cigarette off first, so it looks like it's been smoked down.

My favorite way is to make jellied gas, literally napalm, and just light the fucker up. If you want a long fuse for it, just tightly roll up some cardboard and dip the tip in something mildly flammable, like cooking oil, and stick the dry end into your jelly. This takes even longer if the fuse is slightly damp.

-t. veteran arsonist

dont post about it, just do it you fucking retard. also there is very little evidence left after a fire and use a cig as a fuse as other anons have said. god speed faggot

Wow OP today you are a weapons grade faggot.

if the whole town is against it how about trying to rally and angry mov with pitchforks torches and molotov cocktails

You could even put a blade on some of the workers neck and warn them of what will happen if they ever dare to try and build a sandnigger hive near your neighbourhood again

Dry windy night.
Start the fire downwind

Reported to the JIDF.

Reported to the RWDS.

Why gasoline? Isn't lighter-fuel or something similiar enough?

You can buy that at any convience-store or gas-stop without suspicioun and without having to go extra steps of putting gas into cans and shit.

Kek has spoken, I'll receive a visit of my local RWDS.

It's still better to prepare for the worst.

It's not suspicious to buy gas.
Not where I live at least. Say it's for your lawn mower or something.
The goal to make it in this kind of operation is to be paranoid but not enough to seem paranoid. You must keep an eye open and make sure everything goes perfectly but do not panic everytime someone talks to you.

At the end of the day it's just putting some shit on fire. Even litteral niggers do that all the time without being caught so just make sure to go in the middle of the night around 3 AM and take only what you will need to light the fire. Afterwards discard and burn everything you used that night.

It's pretty cliché but do not fucking go back to the scene of the crime you damn retard.

LAY DOWN CALTROPS 1/2 - 1 MILE UP THE ROAD FROM THE BARRACKS TO PUNCTURE TIRES ON ANY FIRETRUCKS WHICH RESPOND TO A FIRECALL

DIDN'T SEE THIS BEFORE POSTING

USE CALTROPS!

t. ninja

That picture is such an embarrassment.

Some solid points but a bit much paranoia for my taste.

People fill up their cans all the time because they have lawn movers and shit. I do as well. Getting petrol is not suspicious. If you want to be dead sure just fill your cans two weeks before or something. You are acting like he's buying 10 tons of fertilizer.

Yes. Don't display the normal measure of courtesy. Act like a weirdo instead. That will make them forget about you.

Well, he does recommended doing it outside. Also how does the smell of petrol prove anything? It's not illegal to spill petrol on your clothes and taking them inside to clean them.

Wat? A shed is the most inconspicuous place to be doing any of this. If the person is stupid enough to do anything on a balcony without solid railing they deserve to get caught.

If having fibers from a cheap line of bed sheet in your house proves anything they will have to sack half the town. In this case you are also are setting fire to the thing and it is drenched in petrol. There's not going to be any of it left. I'll sort of give you a point though because the principle is right. Use whole cloths and avoid fibers getting shed in your house or car as much as possible.

It also burns because it is tied to a molotov cocktail, but again I will give you a sort-of point because adhesives are in general a bad idea. They trap all sorts of things.

I agree with this. Dressing in black is not recommended even if you normally wear it. Full black always draws attention. Darker shades but inconspicuous is best.

Again I agree. Solid support is invaluable but unless you've been to war with the guy or you have several street battles behind you don't trust anyone. You never know how easily they will crack or what stupid shit they will pull when they get angst and panic the day after.

Wanna know the simplest method of making a time-delayed firebomb?

Ingerdients:

So. Wrap two lengths of wire around your battery ends. One wire is half the lenght of the other. Attach the fuse to the wire, and then more wire to the other side. (Positive or negative doesnt matter at all-completely foolproof) From there, puit the battery in the bottom of the cig box, then the sponge on to of it, with the wires coming out the front. Maneuver the fuse so that most of it is inside the box, but the part that burns is just outside, exposed to air. Wrap the watch around the box, face forward. To prime it before use, wrap wire/foil around both hands of the watch. Again, pos/neg doesn't matter in the slightest. Then fill with kerosene. Be careful not to touch the wires, and dont fill before you wrap the wires around the hands.

You could also use an electric timer and the speaker output wires to start the fuse… maybe. It might be cheaper than buying watches.

Why would you want to fuck up your own fire department?

I put fire to 3 rooms in my old school and got caught because me and my friends were filling petrol into tanks at a gas station.

At least in the country I live they seem to check security camera footage of gas stations after an arson was commited.

You might be fine if you put some time inbetween getting the gas and starting the fire but if you're as dumb as my 16 year old self and do both the gas-getting and the burning on the same night you'll 100% be caught this way.

Do not drive to the construction site. Walk. Walk in a weird path to and from your house.
Obviously do this at night
Wear gloves, a hat, and something that covers you face without making you look super sketch.
When handling anything that will be involved with burning this place down, wear gloves.

Better to be autistic than be arrested.

Thermite would be fun if you can get the materials to make it. Materials could fit in a backpack. Molotov cocktails always a fine choice as well. When in doubt, pour gas everywhere / make a large pile of flammable material inside one of the barracks building and pour gas all over that.

Trail of gas best idea I can think of.

On foot if its not a long way away. Bike if it is.

When I was writing that earlier, the idea of a balcony without a solid fence or railing didn't even occur to me.

Now I'm imagining someone making molotovs on their open, non-secluded balcony adjacent to a busy street, and I can't stop fucking laughing.

Pretty much anything that covers your face makes you look sketchy.

This right here is 100% setting you up to get caught. That is a memorable niche purchase that can be traced back to you.

This poster is a shill.

Id imagine in sweden where its cold as fuck you can pull it off

Because they are not your own fire department. They are the foot-soldiers of the enemy. I feel as sorry for the fire department as I do for the police. They're at the front of this war, working against us.

That being said, however, those'd have to be some large-ass, massive, hardcore fucking caltrops to fuck up the tires of the fire engines.

The work that'd have to be put into making and deploying them, involving welding countless industrial-grade nails together and then transporting them and placing them, is most certainly not worth it, in this case.

The only way I'd even consider that would be if whatever is being burnt absolutely need to go, wholesale, maybe even with people inside, and if I had multiple reliable partners. Otherwise, by the time you've deployed them and started moving towards setting the fire, the cops will be on their way because some fucker has thrown large-ass fucking caltrops onto the road.

Arson is fun.

TIL everyone outside in the evening past mid-october in Sweden is sketchy.

Also, we're not talking about doing this somewhere busy or in the middle of the day. Almost everyone that sees someone out at this hour will either remember it or brush it off anyway. There's really no middle ground.

Which is also an important point; don't mask yourself when you leave or return home. Mask yourself only shortly before committing the crime, and then all the way until you reach your street (or a secluded part nearby).

The worst thing that can happen is if some multiculturalist neighbor says "I saw user go outside completely masked last night".

This is something i've built for fun myself. The rocket lighters are cheap, and they come in 8-packs.

To dodge the niche buy you could just go with the whole model rocket. It should come with 4+ igniters. Build it and launch it a couple times for an allaby.

meant for

what?

I don't know how dry things get in Sweden, but if it's downwind of a field this worked well in California.

Most cigarettes are now designed to go out by themselves before ever reaching that part. Make sure you test them before deploying.

DAILY REMINDER: DOING ANYTHING IRL IS ILLEGAL

this!

also, if you go by bike, make sure that you don't leave tire marks that can be linked to your bike.

Fucking KEK.

Let's just claim we're concerned friends of the jewish people whenever government knocks down your door.

That way, we bring the race-war to the kikes instead of us.

Seems legit.

OP: did you post this from any electronic device that could ever be traced back to you? If so, you should probably skip what you're thinking about if you're not trying to spend some years as a guest of the state. Read Snowden and Schneier on opsec.

For anyone who happens to be curious about such activities for informational purposes only, the left had some interesting manuals floating around in the 90s; "Ecodefense: A Field Guide to Monkeywrenching" and "Arson Around with Auntie ELF" spring to mind.

Microwave the cigarette for 20 seconds so the fire retardant cooks off. This does work, test it if you don't believe me.

Need petrol? Find nearest leftist scum that support this and notice where they park their car / scooter. At night use screwdriver to punch hole in lower side of gass tank, collect liquid gold.

Need Styrofoam? Just go to any cheap small business and raid their trash dumpster.

Need bottles? Go to party and help clean up randomly, and also bum matches from smokers while sitting in side. Hand off a couple smokes as peace offering so you are not that noticeable.

Need cloth scraps? Go find a bum and buy some of his clothes for wine or cash.

Seriously…. think outside the box.

Starting a fire inside an unfurnished building is hard since most building materials are fire retardant per law. However this doesn't mean it's impossible or even hard to make that place suffer irrecoverable fire damage.

What worked for a group of ecoterrorists(Earth Liberation Front) also attacking construction was having:
1: a metal coffee can or large empty tin of food 28oz minimum.
2: BBQ Charcoal
3: Fire fuel at the work site, like tree branches or plastic packaging out of the dumpster.

First find material and make a pile, you want a minimum of 15lbs of wood & plastic for a large room with open portals and windows.
Put the can with charcoal in it at corner of the room and pile the fuel next to it right up against the wall. Use two sheets about 1x2 feet to box the can by the wall

This will reflect the heat up the corner of the wall causing a the initial fire to be hotter and reach temperature to be hot enough to ignite the building frame on fire causing the lumber to get warped making repair impossible.

ELF's other method was buying firelogs at stores or cords of firewood from local ads and just starting a bonfire in the development homes.

Fucking whores up the ass in the west is illegal in most places too. So is being drunk anywhere in public. Or being loud. Or being homeless. Doesn't stop most people. What is your point abc user?

Being a child fucking shitskinn or hook nose jew should be illegal, but apparently is desired… so if you equate legal with something good or bad, or perhaps you are going moral immoral route? I don't know. Sounds like defeatest drivel.

You're a retard for posting this here.

Vid related is tutorial on how to do it.

Since you are probably walking or hiking, learn the lay of the land first. Walk the path back and forth a couple of times during the day, then walk the path a couple of times at night. Do a dry run first (everything except the act itself). Try your method some place secluded to see if it actually work, then try the method again after hiking the same distance at night.

You can also try to get a scanner to gauge response time and see how fast you have to move.

Have an alibi, but don't have perfect recall. A person with perfect recall during the time a crime happened is very suspicious.

GL.

A cell phone will tell the cell company where you are at all times. Get a wifi-only tablet that looks like a cell phone, turn the wifi off, and poke it like it's your cell phone, perhaps installing some game on it or other.

THIS WILL NOT WORK WITH MODERN CIGARETTES
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_safe_cigarette

Op, do yourself a favor and filter this faggot so that you don't accidentally take any of his god-awful advice.

Lone wolf it. Anybody suggesting otherwise is a moron at best, but quite possibly malicious.

I'm not saying you should do anything illegal, but if you wanted to visit a place without people knowing you were there, don't turn your phone off unless you normally do. Leave it at home plugged in.

Events like phones turning on, off, moving, stopping moving, etc all can be part of an investigation.

Note about this - use roll your own tobacco cigarettes or if they sell them american spirits.

Last I checked termite don't need oxygen, but if you just ignite it, it will explode, not burn, throwing termite everywhere but nearly nothing of it burning.

What you need is some sort of steel box with a small hole on it. Fill with termite, and burn a magnesium stick into it.

Of course, it would be obvious someone used a steel box with termite later during investigation, just like it's obvious it was used on 9/11, but whatever

try some small candy box, meld it and make a hole.

Skip the video to 6:00

Noon is the best time for arson, the sky is bright red just like the flames

Normaly I wouldn't answer such threads, but there have been given really dangerous advice.

Arson is one of the preferred terrorist tactics of the left.
They do it all the time and hardly get caught (in part because government protects them).

Leftist paper have published assembly plans for a time delay to arson cars. Extremely complex if one wants avoid contamination with your DNA. Time delay do not work every time.
Leftist commit so much arson it is unlikely for them to employ every time such devices.

In practise, they just squirt some lighter fuel out of the can on the bonnet gaps and the wheels and set that on fire. Thousands of cars have been destroyed this way.

Used to be done by the left as well.
Very efficient, because neither companies nor insurance are willing to lose money for the “cause”.
It used to be because today all construction projects contended by the left are guarded 24 hours a day. Other reason is theft has become such a problem, thanks open border.

Only the high ranking government members.
Leftist regularly attack and destroy property, wellbeing and life of patriotic and anti-immigrant opposition politicians.
Government is not willing to protect right wing politicians, but they would not be able to protect all of their own politicians and functionaries.

'Hello FBI/CIA, do you want to kill someone?

Leftist use converted fire extinguisher to spray paint onto property of people they don't like.
Even retarded leftist caution not to use paint with a high degree of flammable thinner, because of the risk of spontaneous combustion, explosion by static electricity.
They recommend to change the nozzle of the hose to a gardening type to gain some degree of reach and direction control. Still the person operating such a device will be in a fine mist of the device's content.
Self barbecue hazard.

This was used in Yugoslav civil war to destroy buildings, so nobody could use the burned out ruins. A bottle of cooking gas was opened at the highest level, place of the house, so the gas would stream out slowly. Windows and doors closed. In the basement, lowest level a candle was lightened. When the gas reached critical level near the candle, the whole house did blow up.
This is very dangerous because of the powerful explosion, not only might be police called to the break in, fire fighters endangered, but all persons, objects, houses in the near might be destroyed in the blast.
In case you have explosive vapors, gas at your place, open all windows, doors, ventilate it thoroughly. Do not operate any electrical device, neither switch it off nor on. Leave the area and warn everybody near of it.

In modern warfare, real flame throwers and gas/fuel air bombs are very efficient, no body armor protects against them and fuell/air can kill personal in protected vehicle like tanks.

You're too transparent, as your boss, I would fire you.

Endanger the lives of the fire department personnel and people who might depend on them to safe them further in the night.

Leftist, antifa do it by cutting and bending prewelded construction iron mats.

This!

Absolutely moronic posts. Requires multiple burglaries, every step is needlessly complicated (cartoonishly so), increases risk factors x1000. Just shockingly retarded.

Is that you, Gecko45?

You sure?

I did, and I'm still here lol. And you are a retard because you just berated my comment but did not add anything useful, Mr. Shekelsteingreenberg. There are better ways? So, please elaborate Mr. know-it-all.

You can go as much sophisticated as you want, but the sophisticated stuff has its drawbacks too.

Look, I know you can use a simple aquarium pump instead of the pressurized cylinder, but what happens if someone knocks you down and the fuel spills over the pump's trigger? And how about someone tries to shoot you and hits your fuel tank? What happens if the pump battery's acid mixes with the fuel? Too many questions …

The pressurized fire extinguisher minimizes the risk in both situations. You don't need to pressurize it to spill fuel a kilometer away, you pressure it to shoot 5 meters away, which is not that much. It won't explode on your face if you pressurize it with nitrogen, because in case of it sucking the fire in, nitrogen will not burn.

One thing I learned the hard way, is not to have electricity mix with fuels. A well built old-school flamethrower will help user burn down not only this shelter but all the shelters in his region. If user wants specifics, there are plenty of tutorials a web search away, but I can help with his project, if desired.

My method does not require showing your face even once …

Call me a moron if you will, but why do you think so many arsons are going unresolved in the European motherland lately?

In the age of internet the russkies are using typewriters. Do you need to ask why?

Don't do the burglaries if you will, it is your choice to show your face to those that police will question later.

Talking about burglaries, I burgled someone's wifi too, just to be sure. kek

The easiest way to accomplish what you want is not to burn these places down, but to embed bacon and pig body parts inside the walls.

Mudslimes will not live a place that has been contaminated by pig meat.

The extra benefit is that this can be done to places where they are already living in, if you can manage to infiltrate them and hide the meat inside.

Later, when the rotten pig meat stench is unbearable and they discover it inside the walls, they will just leave and the buildings will have to be demolished and rebuilt by the government itself.

buy some surströmming and throw it inside the building.

No-one would ever want to enter and you wont get done for arson.

Spontaneous combustion only occur if you got air inside your cylinder. You got to clean it out of air and us nitrogen or argon to compress it. This is the trick to avoid explosions, but if you can find a composite tank instead of a metal one, that's even better.

Yes, you have to change the hose also for something that stands high temperatures, there are some soldering hoses that are suitable … if the houses do not burn down with it, how about tractors, trucks and their mobile office? lol

True, you have to be experienced in arson do to this, the flamethrower is not for amateurs.

Most of these muslim-to-be-shacks are not buildings but single level houses, so this method won't work.

True and thus very effective for OP's purposes.

Good advice if you are unfortunate to live with shitskins that have the bad habit of forgetting gas taps. Every once in a while a building in France is blown out because of that, it is always some roaches living in that cause this.

And very cheap and easy to make. It is a shame that we can't write a whole roadmap because it would require knowledge of the terrain.

There are german sources calling bullshit.

Not from my experience, even if it's a single level house a gabled roof is common.

how hard it is to buy water in a glass bottle in sweden ?