Showing your power levels

So today I found a post on my kikebook feed about some cosplay seller being a holocaust denier and that everyone should defriend him and stop buying his stuff. Soon more people were posting and sharing the ban and boycott. He deleted the video post but of course there are screen shots.

It scares me the level of social lynching that's going on with the poor guy. Star Wars cosplayers (like me) keep close and all friend each other and know each other to an extent. It feels like my whole feed is bashing this guy

I feel bad. Is this my fate if I ever slip? It's like they're bulling him. It's scares me that people could act this way if I ever told what I think . Hell I'm still afraid to say publicly that I support trump

I didn't know the guy but I friended him and pmed him my condolences.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need to support and protect our own kind, I would do business with him if I was into cosplay.

Ehhh even though I'm a girl I'm not into the slave Leia slut costumes

Also all you guys wanna rape woman

Some of us want to rape guys too.

and you only cosplay because you want people to pay attention to you, slut
this is just to slide some other thread off the board, fucking sage and report

No, just you and hard.

Protip: Those aren't friends. Those aren't even close to being friends. They are acquaintances at best. Stop watering down the concept of comradery and friendship.

So what did he say or do then.

And got paid for, you stupid clam.

>Red Pillers are the guys who basically say women are evil

I'm assuming by Red Pillers, they mean the guys like RooshV at RoK and the rest of the daddy-issue whisperers. Pretty sure they only say women are like children or some kind of animal with no concept of consequences.

Pretty sure they just fuck damaged girls and laugh about it online. I don't think I've ever seen one guy who said "rape is keen!" and I know I've seen plenty who are disgusted by people who think that's what they're about.

He was pretty polite

I wear armored costumes. I don't show my skin.

The main person on the loudest soap box is this chick who makes her own bikinis and is stealing his clients.

The high these liberals get off on virtue signalling is more powerful than any emotional bond or friendship they have.

These faggots would lambaste their own mothers if they got the chance to say >wow I literally can't even it's 2016 and people don't support intterracial breeding grounds just wow
on kikebook

Get off facebook.

kill yourself

Sage and report dumb cuckchan threads lads

I would assume this was bait if you hadn't posted phone pictures of facehook. You have no powerlevel. Be gone.

Go back.

cuckchan is calling
you don't have to pay for posting on Holla Forums, yet

I just dont worry about it, whenever people treat me poorly for it I intimidate them/harm them.

Im actually very nerdy, but my personality and physical strength does not match my body type or physical appearance.

Fuck that. My Goybook is full of purple-pill articles and videos. I avoid touching upon the JQ in public for obvious reasons, though.

>twitter com/cleo622

More like (((Chloe))), with that nose.

Oh goddamn it, its a filthy worthless kike whore.

I dealt with that by redpilling everyone close to me.
Really helps when you basically have an army of fellow racists (no pun intended) with you.

Disgusting eceleb drama. All of you should be gassed with the niggers and the kikes.

Why do we keep attracted so many kike women to this board? I get they have a taboo fetish for us but this isn't ok. GET OUTTA MY SWAMP!!!

Women are naturally drawn to independent, masculine male figures. It’s in their genes.

Now you fucked up

It is easier for women to derail something than men. Remember how they are using kikesses in Palestine to seduce and murder young men? Beware because every kikess plays the role of Esther the harlot.

How? I didn't post the video

Once again proving the time-honored axiom: women are the niggers of gender.

Its a filthy kike as well.

This. The interface is cohencidentally using the colors of the Israeli flag and all your info is stored on servers in Tel Aviv. The jews are mining your data while smearing it in your face.

it's probably the same self righteous high that christians got from burning "witches" in the middle ages