Shit OVERRATED music thread!

Let's have a shit "music" datamining thread.
Post the music that you hate the most!

I'll start, try to recognize these lyrics:
"Niggers to the left of me,
Niggers to the right,
Here I am, stuck in the Nigger with you."

hooktube.com/watch?v=DohRa9lsx0Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QS8bma7LRX4?t=15
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_Killer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's sing-a-long time, boys and girls, here on Holla Forums… here's two you must know…

Baah Baah, Black Shirts, have you any Jews?
Yes, sir! Yes, sir! Three trains' full!
Ones' a disaster,
Ones' full of slaves,
And ones' for "Resettlement",
They'll be gassed today.

000 00 000 000 000 000 000000 111 1 1 1 0000 0000 0 0 0000 0000 0 000 00000 00 0 111 11111 1111 11111 1111111 1 1 1 0000000 0 0 0
SO METAL GUIZ!!!!!11

MODS MODS MOOOODS!!!

Great video, faggot.

Nude photography of children (breasts / genitals), even within the context of "legal" nude photography (such as nudist colonies and scenes from American Beauty and Nirvana album covers), are not allowed under any circumstances given the context of the website they are being posted on [please refer to United States of America v. Michael Arvin (900 F.2d 1385)].

I didn't post nude photography of children you retarded fag.

inb4 "ban evasion" ban for 4 weeks

I hope you ban all of my VPN servers. I use a pretty popular VPN server, so you're basically banning a huge percentage of your user base, just like 4chan

Yes but you might of been thinking about it, or wishing for it or even trying to encourage it. That makes you just as bad.

He posted the Nevermind album cover. Underage peen.

rufkm?
what a fucking joke…

Or you are just constantly thinking about fucking children so you assume that everyone else is

Keep banning me faggot

I'm going to scroll over all my VPN servers, ban them all

ban this one next

and this one

Stay mad, pedo.

says the pedo in denial

here's a new one for you to ban, pedo

You need to stop fucking children, you subhuman.

he's a mod too, lol

Goddamn this shit is so cringey. The mods are just openly banning people for disagreeing with them. I thought this was the last bastion of free speech.

wow dude wasnt even joking thats pretty pathetic actually

As long as you agree witht he mods, its freeze peach.

Oh okay, So I need to toe the line in order to speak freely. Makes sense.

ban me faggot

Pedo mods are trying to rile up enough steam to get the rules changed again with little opposition.

youtu.be/QS8bma7LRX4?t=15

You posted cp, stop moaning fag.

mod detected

I never posted CP and you know it, faggot

they deleted my post too and thought it was (you)

who are (you)?

i am me. Who are (you)?

Don't post naked kids / art with the intention of trying to start a pedo thread, encouraging other to post real cp or trying derail a thread with pedo shit. Follow the rules and you won't get banned, pedo.

pedophilia is frree speech tbh

Are you trying to be nostalgic here? I posted the cover of a Nirvana album, it's not CP. This was a meme a couple years ago when hotwheels claimed it was CP. Are you honestly perpetuating the same thing or are you just being cute and ironically bringing up the same shit?

(checked)
Dysnomia is legitemately being retarded. I posted Scorpion's "Virgin Killer" album cover and got banned for CP.

You tell em sister, we should have a rally at the kiddies playgrounds.

He was obviously baiting the mods, fucking chill.

We're in the middle of a pedo crack down. Anons need to follow the rules. Don't post stupid shit, including cover art of naked kids. It just causes drama and encourages more subtle pedo shit. It's not fucking hard.

What does that even mean? A mod was meticulously baiting other mods? For what purpose? Is he trying to destroy his own dynasty?

Я не хочу показывать историю сообщений. Но. эти люди пытаются приманить.

Yes! Thats the whole fuvking point here. Dysnomia and hus goons are destroying Holla Forums.

I don't live in your weird millennial time frame. Back in the 90's we didn't see the Nirvana Album picture as CP. It's just a fucking baby floating in a pool, it's not a sexual image, people like you turn it into that because you're obsessed with kids. Look man, I don't care if you like to fuck kids, that's on you. I just care about you pushing your stupid child fucking ideologies on normal people.

fucking millennials and so-called feminists are ruining everything.

to a non pedo, maybe.

if you're a degenerate child fucker, thats your fucking problem. But people pushig your shitty new ideologies down our throats, just because things trigger you, is immensely stupid.

So you admit that's it's sexual to you?

If you thought it wasn't sexual, you wouldn't ban it.

Pedos post it to lure, derail and cause drama. That's why it's no longer allowed.

This they post one pic pic a s a test, if the mods dont respond it becomes a flood.

You can literally go to a fucking record store and buy a Nirvana CD with a picture of a naked baby, but you can't post it on Holla Forums? That's so progressive!

I'm guessing once the pedo problem is dealt with, finally. And the rules are slackened a little, you can go back to posting the Nevermind cover in the pursuit of genuine artistic freedom and expression. Until then, follow the fucking rules.

So what you're saying is that it will never happen.

Something had to be done. Non pedos were getting fed up of pedos flooding the catalog with their shit. That couldn't continue. Some This place would of been shut down and you'd all be back to half chan.

The pedo problem has always been around, it's not something new that just popped up. What I am talking about is fags like you that see pictures of naked children and instantly think of sex. When I look at that baby on the nirvana cover, sex is the last thing on my mind. When you look at it, you get hard and start jacking off. So you think that it should be banned.

Look at how fucked this thread is.

your rhetoric is so ridiculous. What makes you think that they are posting it to lure? I know people who like to fuck dogs, if I post dogs am I trying to lure them?

Don't be ridiculous, you didn't have to be a pedo to not get triggered by that pig nosed Zhenya. I was fully for having any pic of a little girl anything less than fully clothed deleted and the poster banned, but this whole situation is so silly to me. Hell, I didn't even realize there was a vote a few days ago.

Look at the state of this thread.

You made it pedo. The guy posted a Nirvana album. You got triggered because there was a naked baby. That isn't CP.

this is why we cant have nice things

But the guy posting the cover knew it would turn the thread to shit. And it did becasue anons started arguing and now we're discussing pedo's, in a fucking music thread.

So what you're saying is that mods can't discern bait from real CP because of how incompetent they are.

yeah dude, it's so devastating!

back in the 90's we used to treat girls with respect. Now we treat girls like they are fucking criminals.

Yeah, that's what goes through your head.

Whether it's posted with the intention of bait or not, it's still against the rules. That's like saying, "Ha! I wrecked my car into you! I baited you into calling the cops! You're such a tool for doing exactly what I intended!"

Hex & Dysmonia are forcing me to post this clip against my will and better judgement. I sincerely apologise to all whom may be offended by its content.

I'll never understand this one.

imagine all the things that you want came true
siiiix million jeeeeeeeeews
we can gas kikes when we wanna gas kikes
at the littlest gas chamber you and me

good album here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_Killer

I love how Youtube continues to allow blatant child fetishism while deleting wrongthink. Really make you hard.

Red Hot Chili Peppers, all of it

Jane's addiction,people say that they are the best american alternative band along with rhcp. but they are like the worst of the rhcp, made worse.

their albums used to be always really highly priced in the record shops, but it really was a pile of stoner dogshit (((kerrang))) lied bigtime.

just a big faggy diversitython generic dude weed lmao fest,that is like a jeff fisher meme. at least the rhcp had *some* talent that justifies their excesses, dave navarro can fuck off with self congratulating himself.

probably the best example of when the heroin and weed outshines the talent by 10:1 along with sublime (which are also dogshit).

hold sublime under the light and you find nothing of substance, except dude he overdosed on black tar heroin buy his album!

its like if ras trent was into smack.

eddie vedder may be a cuck but at least he can write a song along with kurt cobain.

She is freaking adorable! This video makes my turgid cock dribble with lust.

Semen would make her hair glow so.

Pedos are the same
MUH DATAMINING
faggots from back then. I love the meme now, but literally everywhere datamines you. Jim sends all of that shit to DHS for them to v& pedofags. You know he's got some kind of deal with Roddy, too. Jim's smarter than people like to give him credit for.