(((Paul Krugman))): "White Americans...are not the future"

New York Times' Paul Krugman Gloats over Demise of White America

youtube.com/watch?v=YEv25Ly7TPI

Not only has this kike wrecked the economy, he's even gloating about the decline of white America.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/paulkrugman
youtube
archive.is/UHvLC
archive.is/VKLtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First

jews arent the future either

Am I missing something?

Fuck krugman. He always says to lower interest rates, and he's probably the most trusted economist in MSM.

Here's his twatter.
twitter.com/paulkrugman

Break up the links, OP. We don't want to send this board as referral. Polite sage.

youtube .com/watch?v=YEv25Ly7TPI

Well, this guy is wrong about everything so I take it as a good sign.

Nothing he says is inaccurate. The demographic numbers are total annihilation in the younger age brackets.

There is no movement of the White race to remove these people on the scale necessary to fix it [11 million illegal beaners – well, really it'll be more like 2-3 million hardcore criminals with expedited citizenship for all the rest] is less than a drop in the bucket.

Theres 10 million illegal beaners in California alone. The real figure is probably closer to 40 million illegals.

These lazy kikes can at least try to come up with some new talking-points.

It's almost as though the kikes are openly provoking you to take action, their plan of making your country overran with shitskin hordes is out in the open, yet you still don't do anything.
How is it possible, that your citizens just accept all these shitskins pushed in your country? At least you have weapons, you should use them.
Europeans used to kill each other for illegal border crossing and now they're welcoming brown animals with open arms. This is very bizzare.
Why don't people see the danger they face? Is it just the brainwashing they got from school and msm? Is it that most of their day is occupied by working a job they hate so they don't have the time to pay attention to what's happening?
There should be some veterans or military people who should see what's happening and that there is not much time. Democracy obviously doesn't work, the elected politicians openly betray the citizens of the country to help their enemies. There should be violent coups and revolutions happening all over Europe and the USA, this inactivity is the worst thing that can be done.

The birthrate demoralization psyop is one of the lamest kike attempts. Whites don't need 30 kids we need to aim our nukes at all the infested subhuman shitskin areas.

This generation of you subhumans haven't seen what your white gods are capable of.

Reality isn't rosy.
I never said we did.
They aren't "our nukes".

ANGER
N
G
E
R

Reminder that our vice president loves White Genocide

I wonder how much this kike with kvetch when Trump ratchets up the fed funds rate so that we can stop incurring more debt simply by having so much debt

what a fucktard. better hope you have an underground bunker for when shit gets real kikeboy.

He'll be hiding in his Manhattan apartment, hoping that his pet niggers don't sniff him out.

SOMEONE MURDER THIS USELESS JEW
INTO THE OVEN HE GOES

meme it

The Kike is just terrified, like the rest of them.
We ARE the Future.

Isn't this twat the guy that Reddit and/or Digg wants to fuck?

Young man, are you implying that you have not built your own personal thermonuclear device?

Come on guys 2/3 of births are whites in the US we are going extinct lets just kill ourselves now it is all over.

This mouthy kindling really is the worst.

We need to start lighting fires so we can get rid of this stuff.

It's Jews who are going extinct. Israel knows this, which is why they're frantically trying to promote breeding among their population.

Probably the most triggering image for kikes is that one chad hamas soldier with that jewess over his shoulder. I bet nothing else triggers their chosen amygdalas more than that picture. The emotional response to that picture is pure primal fury.

or that video of the dude cumming all over the star of david tramp stamp but that is probably just their way of sucking life out of the sperm.

paul krugman is scum

Knowing the demented self-hating mind of The Jew, they probably jerk off to that shit.

Good, lets meme all kikes into being cucks. I think it might be useful to exploit this innate self flagellation for some targeted meming.

White Americans are the past. History is repeating itself and the swastika is spinning backwards faster and faster.

Yes, the windmill of peace is producing plenty of white power. This will be used for a push back like the left has never seen.

Its a fucking jewtube video, I auto clicked the OP link 500 times for you autism

When did they come up the idea of white extinction did they pull it out of their asses? kikes really brainwashed the subhumans with even dumber shit than they used on whites. It is almost like the kikes actually did want to awaken whites to the years of hate from subhumans.

they are from the same tribe.

both are total nutcases

This is the exact opposite of the truth. They are a matrilineal people so they can use their daughters to weasel into non-Jewish power structures.

paul krugman is actually a pederast.
he fantasizes of having sex with young boys.

Are these kike subniggers genuinely declaring war on us? Is this real life?

I know the (((media))) tries to tell us that, but it's not true.

a dishonest jew same as huma abedins "husband"

Coudenhove Kalergi plan and the Hooten plan. Happy digging newfriend, welcome to the redpill. The ride never stops.

Jews are more worried about getting wiped out as a phenotype than anything else. They just made it illegal for a Jew to marry a non Jew in Israel ya dumb goyim. Don't you remember that one homosex documentary about that Israeli and Palestinian bumdriller couple? It was less about the homosex and more about Jews seeking Arabic cock which is an existential threat to effete male kikes and their inability to be strong males for jewesses.

I mean in the last 5 years as a movement what actually started it being mainstream instead of subhumans crying about whitey in their mud huts.

I'm not trying to demoralize shit and I agree with you. I am just "correcting the record" in regards to what the real number we are dealing with here. I have no problem removing the shitskins by any means necessary.

The plan goes back way more than 5 years, user. There's a reason they still give out the Coudenhove Kalergi prize to those who most fuck up Europe. Take a look at the list of recent recipients. The last 5 years is just them getting cocky and pushing the pedal too hard.

I know about the plans I mean did salon start making those articles about it then all the subhumans thought they would rally behind it? How fast it got pushed into mainstream is suspicious.

That's the key part

IN ISRAEL

Why would they need to subvert anyone in their home base?

Yup. Most of them are doing this with the idea that they will be the leaders and movers in this new world without Europeans. In reality it will probably go how it went in the USSR.

Jews everywhere in the first government, then people realize the truth about them, and they all get purged.

They're destroying the West and Europeans for shekels and a promised positions of power. They really think the Chosen People will be the ones at the top. They're just being used and then tossed aside by someone else.

kek

That image is shooped, the original has both of them as IDF. It's from a kike Facebook page called "I

I just don't get it. When the white race (passive and weak race without culture and actually likes the jews [mostly - no denying]) lose power then they will have no one left to defend them. Minorities either hate them or they tolerate them because of western dominance(money and military).

Probably makes me a degenerate quitter, but I honestly can't wait to see blacks, lgbt, lefties, and jewish faces when mexicans take over, and china/muslims grab more power over the financial and media systems. All of these smug commies will have a fucking boot kicked into their mouths and their utopia will be a shitting and pissing grounds by the people they pushed into power.

Obligatory.

Rural whites are evil goy
They will lose goy
The crazinest will continue until they're gone

They worship Satan, it was always doomed.

Praise Kek.

If Trump shuts the border and kicks out the illegals it's going to put a serious wrench in these kikes' plans.

As bad as it reads, it honestly sounds like he's just saying it as a matter of fact thing. I don't really hear any sort of gloating or schadenfreude in his tone.

Deporting all illegal immigrants alone would set back leftists' "minority majority" wet dream 50+ years.

This angers me.

Clearly he's never heard of shitposting.

checked and keked

no that would only set us back 3%. If you believe we are 60% that would put us at 63%. But would cause economic collapse.

It might buy us 3 extra years.

Your not aware of all the brainwashing and chemicals we are under.

There is a reason everyone looks half dead when you go outside.

THIS ONE WILL SUFFER BEFORE HE DIES

ya, terminator robots in 10-15 years and race specific bio weapons

Yeah I keep hearing the argument that because of the current trajectory of demographic trends, we have no choice but to accept reality, take our hands off the wheel, increase non-white immigration, and let nature take her course.

I was watching a kike giving a speech on C-Span 3 about how the real figure's probably dropped below 11M because the Mexicans are kindly self-deporting due to the sputtering U.S. economy; and so, therefore, concern about an influx of criminal aliens, has no real basis. (Not sure how they reconcile the "immigrants are going home because of the bad economy" narrative with the narrative that Obama's economic recovery in the U.S. is just okey doke). Yeah I'm sure that when the U.S. economy's bad, then Mexico's economy, which is practically a subsidiary of the U.S. economy, is doing magnificently better. And that a beaner with zero skilled labor training, is just getting tons of job offers from within Mexico — where only a few years ago, capital & jobs were so scarce that he completely abandoned his home country to seek high-risk pursuit of a possible $7/hr gig in a foreign country. I guess we can all go home, it was our racism getting the better of us.

My thing has always been, who is white when the last European person is dead? The Kikes. How do they intend to dissuade this situation?

I think whites are the only thing holding this whole shit up.

Once we are gone everyone is going to end up back in the desert fighting over dirt. Thats basically all the Jews and Muslims do anyway.

It's like they think if they tell their pet browns, "oy we're not white, we're jewish!" they'll listen and believe.

Yep. People really should be more concerned about bio weapons that target certain races.

archive.is/UHvLC

archive.is/VKLtY

Stormfront that is

I don't think it's going to work…

This is astounding.

110 IQ on average, trust me goy.

those are women???

So,who's the next Stalin?

Would 8 and 10.

10 a cute.

CUTE!

they are all ugly
incest was a bad idea

This asshole deserves to be dropped in a cage and tortured for… oh wait…. that actually explains it….

I would actually do all of them.