How to debate like a millennial:

1. Forget about the subject matter
2. Focus on deconstructing the person's rhetoric
3. Keep drilling down on how they have no evidence to support their claim
4. Ask for very specific instances about what they are talking about
5. Wait for them to get exhausted by trying to answer your ridiculous questions
6. Claim that you won the argument because they can't pinpoint something that has nothing to do with the original argument

racist

5 Step Attack Protocol:
1] I ignore what you have to say;
2]I make huge assumptions about what you meant, and then I inform you of what you meant by what you said;
3] I correct you - I tell you what you should think… "People have every right to see things from their own perspective - just so long as their perspective is the same as my perspective…";
4] I turn my Cap Lock key on, when you try to stand up for what you believe;
5] I trivialise your entire being into a one-word 'label'.

Your argument suffers from a hasty generalization. You presume all of one group (millennials) argue the same exact way. This is made even more insidious by your use of a bullet point format which, in many publications, it used to denote facts. That is to say: you are taking advantage of the societal norms which have a deterministic impact on the perception of factuality in the populace at large.
Do you even have evidence to support your claim?

bigot

You have no evidence of my bigotry. Provide ONE instance of me being bigoted.

that's transphobic

I wasn't making an argument. I was making a statement.

Most of them do.

It's a statement, i'm not trying to argue you or claim that you are wrong. If you want to attack what I am talking about, attack what I am saying instead of attacking my format. You are literally doing exactly what I am talking about. You are attacking the method and ignoring the subject matter.

And there you are asking for specific evidence to support something that I didn't even claim exists. You are asking me to prove a negative.

Every statement is an argument for something. It's just a matter of how debatable your claim is.

antisemites

i'm listening to the debate with destiny/styx/andywarsky/tonkafag right now. i gotta say i love it, i've been wanting to hear the two of them talk, cause they're my two favorite youtubers. my views definitely align a lot more with styx, but i agree with destiny on a few things. and besides, it's fun listening when he's in a call with like 3-4 triggered snowflakes and he just demolishes them. i 100% agree that he wins arguments with debate tactics as opposed to facts, but sometimes that's fun to listen to

An argument is when you claim to be against something.

No it's not.
It's a reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong.

They aren't "debate tactics". It's just deconstructionism. It's 60's postmodernist faggotry that was created by Marxist kikes. The whole idea is to not debate, but rather exhaust the person you are talking to by asking them a string of irrelevant questions. Real debates are based on logic and facts. Deconstructionism is based on attacking the opponent, not the subject at hand.

Yeah, it gets old quick though.

It's persuading you in your head. I made the statement based on what I observe. It persuaded you because you disagreed with it. I wasn't trying to create an argument.

And you perceive these observations as sufficient reason to believe millennials argue a certain way.

because they do act in a certain way. You'd have to be retarded to not see these shit flinging arguments made by millennials (like you) all of the time. It's fags like you that argue with statements like you are doing now. You have successfully pulled a argument out of thin air, congratulations.

that's spot on for people diagnosed with borderline personality disorder.

Again, you're making a hasty generalization here. Not just this, but you also employed an ad hominim in the next sentence.
Actually, it's you who made a claim with no supporting evidence.

Sure it's a generalization but do you not agree with me?

See rule 4 in OP. You are doing exactly what I am talking about.

You are just some butthurt millennial who is upset with my statement

rule 3 and 4, sorry.

that's more or less what i meant, he "wins" debates with words rather than facts. you can't pretend there isn't substance in what he talks about though. i still disagree with him on the majority of topics, but as far as i can tell, he's consistent. he'll change his viewpoint on a topic, but he doesn't change his stance just to win an argument (that i've seen)

Stop talking Jewish propaganda, you Zionist!

He has a basis for the things he says but he's not debating anything. He just asks for examples for what the person he is talking to talks about. It's not even a debate, it's just a pissing contest. The guy is obviously mentally deficient and can't attack the topics at hand so he just tediously asks for specific examples of everything his opponent claims.

He doesn't even have a stance. His entire argument is that the person he is arguing with is wrong.

OP get a life.

You are observing this argument through the lens of your own conclusion. You're quite literally begging the question.

You created the argument out of a statement. Now you are hounding me about how I am using my own lens and other nonsense. This is how you retards argue, you just bring up a bunch of nonsense and then claim the person is misinterpreting the entire thing.

As I said earlier: you're the one who made the argument, not me. And now you're just ducking my critique of your argument. All I can assume is you have no evidence for your assertions.

I made a claim and you argued against it because you got butthurt. You are the one who started the argument.

Strictly speaking, the beginning of the argument was YOUR post.
Accusations of butthurt are not evidence, btw.

There you go with your "accusations" bullshit. You're trying to get me to prove that you're butthurt when it's obvious that you are, or else we wouldn't be having this conversation in the first place. This is classic deconstructionism.

If it's so obvious, evidence should be easy to come by, should it not?

evidence of what? You're literally asking for evidence of something that doesn't exist. How can I give you scientific studies that are peer reviewed that prove you are butthurt? I can't, I just can make observations.

What observations?

I hope you're just trolling, you are literally doing exactly what I talked about in the OP.

You can't provide evidence for any claim you made so you resort to accusing me of not arguing in good faith.
Looks like I just won this argument.

deconstructionism in a nutshell. Was fun "arguing" with you.

So honestly, did you not realize I was having a giggle?
I wouldn't even really call this trolling, You were kinda supposed to know I was playing a caricature from the beginning.
tbh.

You forgot point number 7., which is to throw ad hominem attacks designed to paint the speaker as being below you in an effort to derail a conversation rooted in factual discourse when said facts don't line up with your narrative.

See: "Neckbeard", "you mad bro", "fedora", "racist", "marxist", "lib'rul", "conservatard", "goyim", etc.

Your opinion is invalid because you're either:
- a man
- white
- hetero
- gay but you're still a white male with a ton of privilege so check it

Just learn to shut up and obey.

tbh alt right
if you tough any of those things and proof why they're retarded they will go, do you like black dicks or try to dox you. → go to 6

This thread is imaginary, thank you for the 'me' stories someplace in time.

I think we could gas the entire millennial generation and be okay.

What about generation Z?

How to debate like a boomer:

1. Forget that you grew up in unparalleled economic prosperity and proceded to fuck up said economy by voting like a tard
2. Forget all the drugs you did in the 60s and shill zero-tolerance laws
3. Act smug (important, since you have no arguments)
4. Cherrypick evidence
5. Refuse to look at evidence from sources unless they de-facto rule out your opponent's point-of-view
6. Strawman the fuck out of everybody
7. Inhale rhino cock
8. Throw a bunch of pithy, smug, empty plattitudes around that have fuckall to do with the subject of debate
9. Declare victory and leave
10. Count retirement shekels

It’s hard to see millennial over this stack of shekels. Oh there she is under the table earning hers on her knees like a good girl. Well done, beautiful. Here, buy your boyfriend something nice. (millennial boyfriend too busy playing basement vidya to smell my boomer dick on her breath)

1. Post smug anime faces like pic related
2. Close tab and go back to masturbating

Gen z is okay

Boomers invented social security and now it's every other generation's obligation to pay for it

That’s a thuglife move right there.