Only us Asians can Cosplay, go stick to your stupid cartoon westerners

More evidences : proud-tobe-asian.blogspot.com

One of the main reasons why only us Asians can Cosplay our Anime/Asian characters is because we Asians make our Anime/Asian characters based on us Asians = Only us Asians who look like our Anime/Asian characters = Only us Asians can Cosplay our Anime/Asian characters without ruining them = Only us Asians who can Cosplay our Anime/Asian characters without hurting millions peoples who are our Anime fans.

Unlike the racist western cosplayers who look nothing like our Anime/Asian characters = the racist western cosplayers only ruining our Anime characters = the racist western cosplayers hurting millions Anime fans.

Anyway, if you are proud to be Asian or hate western cosplayers then you can participate in the Elite Asians circle on plus.google.com/111001016475223631418

Other urls found in this thread:

proud-tobe-asian.blogspot.com/2016/09/why-western-males-very-jealous-of-asian_20.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

does anyone here give a fuck? I'll answer that: NO.

OH MAN THIS THREAD MAKES ME SO MAD GRRRRRRRRR

The board is being slid to fuck right now.

But can Asians get dubs?

lol, ok

You're supposed to sage and report slide threads. Faggot.

WEW
E E
WEW

Reported myself for no sage

ya but nips are ugly compared to whites, which is why even the nips draw themselves as whites

western cosplayers are just not cute, too masculine and look too old.

Then why don't asians have blonde hair and blue eyes like most animu chicks?

Yeah but what about freddie?

Seriously, since when did "Asian" become an identity?

Japs are the epitome of racial thinking.

They hate Koreans, Chinese, basically everyone who isn't angry eyed and orange.

Only children cosplay, adults are to busy doing grown up stuff. Asians confirmed for children.

Oh boy, memories.

And yet all asian animie charcters have large blue eyes, white skin and blonde/red hair.

Hinata a cute

Of course, she is based on us Asians, if based on westerners then she should just look like shemales proud-tobe-asian.blogspot.com/2016/09/why-western-males-very-jealous-of-asian_20.html

top bait

posting in ebin b& thread

hey gook, whatcha sliding?

(YOU)

_  -─‐- _                 ,...:':::::::::::::::::::/::ヽへヽ.              , '::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ヘ::::::::ヽヽ           /:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ムレi:::::::::::::ハ             '::::/:::::::::::/!:::::/l::::/  l:::::l:::::::::ハ          |:l::l:::::::i-/┼-' .l:/-─-|::小l:::::::::i          |:l::l::::/.l/ l:/  l!    l::N/::::::::::l          |:l::l:/ l'_l'    __ l/ l::::i::::::::|            i::l::ハ丁i苅j     丁苅丁|::::ト、:::|           /イ:::::}. 弋ソ     弋ソ ノ |:::ル }:::|            /' |::i:::{ ''''   '      ''' j::リノ:::::l              |::l:::::>、   r─‐┐  , ィ:j:::::::::::li    _____ _   |:ハ::::::::|:> - ーェァr≦::::j::小:::l::小  r‐と{ { {/┴‐┐|l i:::i::レ'´ ̄l,イヽ_/`ヽ:i::/i:::::l:::iハ  l' ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄| ヽ_ レl:::ト、    TT     〃ヽl:::l::l ヾ、  |  Get    トイ\ V! }   /::l    〃   V小   ヽ  |        |__,ィ }  /   l:::::|  /      V小  |  Out    |  ヽレヘ.   l::::::|    i     〉:ハ  |        l      i  l::::::l   l___, ィ:|:::::iハ  |  Jew   |      l  ヽ:/    l   l::i:::::| ヾ、  l_____.|      l          /l   l::i::::|  ヽ                j           l   l:l::::|               /         |   l:l::::|

But what about that one series?

I hate anime and dislike japan, so please, attack the weeb population here, see if I care.

They made an anime about Queen?!

fucking sage goes in all fields

It's been a long time man! How have you been doing? I love you shitposters.
Now I just need to hear from asses and dildos and my week will be made.

Kinda. Freddie acts as a stoic guide to a bunch of high school delinquents who do nothing but fight and reflect on the current state of Japan, circa early 1990's, and talk about internet trolling before 2chan was even a thing.

Cromartie High School, check it out.

Your western brothers and sisters still don't want to face the truth that they are not cute, too masculine and look too old to Cosplay our Anime/Asian characters.

But the numbers have keep decreasing, I see more westerners now supporting the "Only Asians can Cosplay" campaign I keep doing.

kek

I see. And when does he rape them?

So why don't you delusional gooks make your cartoon characters look more like gooks and less like white people?

Kek, Malays aren't even real Asians (if that term even has any meaning). They're Australoid halfbreeds with low IQ and high crime rates.

Why are there no gooky anime characters?

Anime character appearance, from Japan, is based on the Jomon look. Jomon are eastern caucasoid, they look distinctly and are a distinctly different race than the East Asian races. History don't real to Marxist faggots

I mod a big sub on plebbit (I keep it degenerate-free, and this guy is a major spam pain in the ass on plebbit, too.

He's just an assmad alienated HAPA.

/thread

a western scumbag is mad that he/she is not Asian so can't enjoy Asian stuff fully including can't Cosplay Asian characters.

Hahahahaha you dumb faggot

wtf I hate Asia now

Chinese women are huge euroboos.

I wonder why many of you keep try to show me pics to me when I have turned my browser image view off, worthless.

Good, cosplaying is for faggots anyway.

Also please go to >>>/cgl/ with this shit