A lil extra

you boys and girls(male) like a lil extra chub on your women? not talking BBW globs of disgusting fat but just something to grab onto and that looks nice n homely?
i myself have partrician taste and enjoy pinching it

You need to stop using words if you don't know what they mean.

i'm a brit you mong

You still don't know what the word "patrician" means, or how to spell it. Being a Britbong I would think that you would know that it means of royal or noble birth.

you've bested me, i meant patrician taste, i'm assuming i used it in the wrong context here, please stop bullying me and give your opinion

Patrician:
befitting or characteristic of persons of very good background, education, and refinement:
patrician tastes.

Patrician (from Latin: patricius) is a term that originally referred to a group of ruling class families in ancient Rome. Although the distinction was highly significant in the early republic, its relevance waned after the Struggle of the Orders (494 BC to 287 BC) and by the time of the Late Republic and Empire, membership in this group was of only nominal significance.

After the fall of the Western Empire it remained a high honorary title in the Byzantine Empire. Medieval patrician classes were once again formally defined groups of leading burgess families in many medieval Italian republics, such as Venice and Genoa, and subsequently "patrician" became a vague term used for aristocrats and the higher bourgeoisie in many countries. Wikipedia

All the more reason to learn the language.

I'm a monk all women and most men look nasty to me.
>

None of those definitions applies to the preferring of fat chicks. The tastes of the high-born are as varied as that of the low. The term does not apply, and was misused.

There is also this:
WTF do you mean by this?
How old are you, OP?

i'm trying to seduce him into calming down
it isn't working

IT MEANS TRAPS BECAUSE XDDDD THERE ARE NO WIMMINS ON THE INTERNET

i'm actually 13 and a half and i'm in the middle of transitioning right now so i'm having a very hard and stressful time so if you shitlords could stop mocking me like this and just tell me i can be obese and you'll still plow me that'd be gr8 kthxbye

Used to think so until I fucked a moderately fit girl. She had a little bit of bat but barely noticeable. Grabbing her ass and legs was an experience I never felt again. Built bodies feel a lot better than fat. It's just a fact of life.

How about Nicole?

toned with a healthy level of fat.

excuse the plebbit camwhore, she's a good example.

I don't think this is what OP meant when he said "extra".

I like frail petite skinny little girls