==PRICE OF GOLD AND SILVER AT A STEADY DOWNFALL==

PRICE OF GOLD AND SILVER AT A STEADY DOWNFALL

Why is there no thread yet?

goldprice.org/

otcmarkets.com/stock/JNUG/chart

This comes soon after news of the Chinese Yuan joining the IMF's SDR (Special Drawing Rights) basket: archive.is/hwESL

But was it stringently symbolic? I don't personally think so.

I don't know if it is simple coincidence or not, but somebody is dumping their gold, and China seems the most likely in this case.

Any thoughts or info? I don't usually do these threads but I thought it was rather pertinent.

Should we buy gold and silver now? Or wait to see if it will begin to rise again?

Other urls found in this thread:

comparesilverprices.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

boomp

BUY THE DIP

Does anyone have any idea who/what could be behind this?

Buy some now, wait a bit to see if it falls some more, and buy some more then.
Silver and Gold will always be valuable, even with asteroid mining.

Stop talking about the price of exotic financial instruments with the word "gold" written on them. If you can't pick up your physical bars with your human hands, you don't own it. There are 500 paper contract ounces floating around on the market for every ounce of actual metal that has the courtesy to actually exist.

It's beginning to bounce now. Could be a dead cat.

Market expectation that interest rates will drop soon to prevent collapse, both in the US and in Germany

the chinese market was closed today because of some holiday in china
the drop was caused by the usual suspects in london dumping their invented paper gold as usual to keep the price down, because the second something cracks in the financial system everyone will rush to buy physical gold as the sole safe asset in the collapse
and a price of gold a little bit too high is one of the things that may induce cracks, if it is seen as tending to climb too much, causing a cascade because it's looking more attractive than the prospects of the incoming bubble burst in the derivatives market
the funny thing is that while they manage to lower the price of gold-ETFs a bit, it helps all those who want to stock up on the physical and bail out before the crash

(((they)))'re trying to survive as long as they can by grazing thresholds above an abyss while driving too fast

This. I'm no genius but there's physical gold and this paper gold bs.
The economy is kill, prepare ur angus.

It's been doing so since the start of Q3.
Someone is desperatly trying to keep the price down so people don't smell the house on fire.

Douche Bank is totally insolvent. They can print as many JewBux as they want to bail it out; the mechanisms that would distribute them through the economy are broken too, so even covering the losses with infinity dollars won't do a damn thing to save them. I mean I've been waiting for the total collapse since 2k4. I'm getting pretty tired. But it's so obviously true that this is a game of musical chairs that will have a few winners and a lot a lot of total losers.

I bought a few ounces of silver at around 26$ an OZ, guess i'll be sitting on it until it goes back up
I'll try getting some at this price, but it's not gonna last so I can forget it

Im in cuckanadia, there aren't any good brokers around like burgers have, I have to buy my shit on EBay, so far I didn't get screwed.

Call me when the NYSE is shut down early due to a 10% drop in a day.

I can't even.

Thank god, been saving for some.

Where do you suggest we buy it?

Where do you suggest buying bullion from?
Would you suggest starting investment in gold or silver?

Just give me a call 1900-gold-now

it's on sale again…..time to buy

I personally prefer to buy in person at a bullion dealer in my city. You can also buy in person from coin dealers, etc.
If you're way out in the sticks and you really have to buy online, at least go with a reputable bullion dealer to do it.
Alternatively, try to buy directly from the mint or refinery.
Depends on your situation. Silver is a lot easier to get into to start with, obviously.

The gold silver ratio is wickedly out of whack. It should be ten to fifteen to one, and it's over fucking seventy to one. So a couple oz of gold is always nice to have, but I'd recommend stacking silver. I don't have any advice where to buy though - I'm a burger so I just go through Apmex because whatever.

Apmex it is, gods speed user

kill me. im never going get a return on that investment

Schiff gold is good I hear too, even if you don't buy from them they have some good, short, guides too

shouldnt it be 16 to 1?

I was fucking banking on silver being undervalued but the price just keeps falling

I bought at $45. I bought at $14. I'm going to buy for as long as anybody will still accept my spare Judenfetzen in exchange for good metal.

how much silver do you own?

hard assets?

It depends. I think the ratio in the earth's crust is something like 15:1. But silver is consumed in in quantities too small to justify recovery in industrial applications, like medicine and photography and mirrors, while an ounce of gold once mined generally stays in circulation forever. There are rumors there is actually more stockpiled gold than silver due to consumption, but I think that's probably overstating the case.

buying gold and silver isn't about reselling it for shekels at a later date. It's about buying something that'll always be there.

Silver and gold aren't meant to investments, you idiot. They are meant to be a hedge against market, Shekelbergsteinowitz stealing from your savings account, and economic irregularities. You're better off putting your money in stock.

Might as well kys fam
I'm about 40 minutes away from the biggest city, and there aren't any fucking dealers around. There's some JEWelry shops, but even if they did stock bullion, i'd get assraped on the premium.

Ebay is fine if you buy from reputable dealers and test it afterwards. I've tested each and every piece with a neodynium magnet and other poor man's tests (ice cube, sound), and they all come out clear.

Stop trying to shill for your shop schlomo

If you watch your ass, you can get your silver on ebay for spot price. It's rare, but it happens

(BTW I bought at 19$ US)

Nice self-portrait, Chaim.

get out redditfag
youre so new it gave me cancer

big fuckign deal

tell me when it gets to 15 again

probably jews liek soros before somethign happens, somethign that will be MADE to happen

in the us it's like 00.50%

Thanks for shorting, kikes. My stack got taller.

um user is this bait? interest rates cant get lower in the US without going negative…..

OYY VEY!!!!!
BUY MY TOTALLY USEFUL METALS, GOYIM!! THEY'RE SHINY!!

Look who's holding the bag!!!!!! Ut Oh!!!!

Hi Bernanke.

Couldn't happen at a better time

A Rothschild begging for shekels from "burners" on Kikestarter… FFS, Holla Forums could not have made this up as satire.

Life is becoming a fucking satire of itself…

Forcing weak hands to sell so they can buy. Market manipulation is so obvious

hi moshie!

Yeah, lemme know when that shit drops below 1k and we'll talk about good times to buy gold.

Shit like this happens to scare the noobs into selling

Deutsche Bank about to take a shit

HOLD DON'T SELL

Feels good fam

Dubs of trooth

For those who would like to profit and buy the dips but don't already have a stock broker or enough to start investing. Go to the biz board and checkout the Robinhood general thread. Great way to start with very little and pay no trading fees.

They raised them not that long ago, so a drop is within the Fed's ability

Kill yourself.

I never mentioned stocks you fucking retard, I'm talking about physical metal

u dont buy silver to profit u buy it to have something when everything crashes

JMBullion
Apmex

Dollar value rises
Metals fall
or that is how it looks.

Just remember, gold will fall with the market when SHTF, like in 2008. That dip is when you buy.

after the market has a huge corrections I'll agree with you

TIME TO BUY LADS!

Did silver fall by the same proportions? i can't find a decent chart for the life of me.

That's a major dip. I would expect the stock market or the US dollar to sharply rise from here?

Oh please point me to a single fucking reason the US goybuck should gain any value whatsoever.

When we blow up the rest of the world (like the ME and Europe) Their currencies crash, along with their countries. What's standing after that? What does everyone in their destroyed country want, for stability and to preserve their wealth?

They should run to gold, but instead they run to the US dollar as the international reserve currency, as it were. Massive international demand for US dollars. Absorbs near endless printing by the fed. "Value" such as it is, soars.(for the US Dollar)

This interdependence fantasy of currencies is inbred retarded buttfucking at best. BRICS currencies will counter balance western currencies in the future. What's your predicted end game then?

Gold and silver prices are falling?

Don't you know that means everything is fixed, and that Democratic economic policies are working? Surely you don't want to commit treason by thinking that the US dollar should fall, goyim…

End of cash inside the US. (cash is banned INCONUS, all digital future)

The victory of the Cash US dollar overseas, guarantees the premier position and value of the US Dollar (by perpetually destroying the world outside the US/Israel)

I hedge my bets with physical gold and silver. If anyone lights off nukes, Paper and digital "money" could all go to zero anyway.

I want you to think long and hard about what you just said.
How many people are being pulled along by their investments or pension?
How many have a checking account?
How many use cash?

If there was no economy tomorrow how would anyone drawing power from the current system expect to keep that power?

elite dumping their IOU's and buying physical

nothing to see here

cashless future bro. Maybe that's why Obongo gives the underclass free phones and foodstamps, "foodstamps" because evidently , now foodstamps are charged debit or credit cards.

No need for cash, even for the underclass, and I have seen some ads on cable, promoting buying with new tech methods, making using cash seem very uncool and old fashioned.

Just a way to reduce us all to sheep, with zero actual wealth we own ourselves. Ban guns on top of that, and they might as well start harvesting us and selling the meat to Israel or God knows where.

Well, what would independent minded individuals such as ourselves do to thwart such ills against us?

It always was.

kek

Doesn't that cause gold and silver prices to rise?

Chinks were closed yesterday, laughably oversold on another retarded rumor of a US rate hike (not happening) and is now being bought back.

When these manipulations happen, you buy. Asians buy when prices fall, Westerners chase rising prices.

Listen faggot and anyone lurking:

Trusted online places with decent prices are JM Bullion, APMEX and Provident Metals. Free shipping over $100, never pay shipping when buying bullion. Stay away from Mike Maloney's website goldsilver.com - his premiums are ridiculous.

Ebay is good too as long a you buy it from the big guys: Modern Coin Mart, APMEX. Never buy from solo sellers or you may get ripped off.

If you are looking to hold for end times, stick with cheap generic bullion. If you want something that will appreciate in value to sell to collectors later, buy government coins.

As far as in person, coin shops are a good start.

Good resources for newbs: Mike Maloney videos on youtube, Kitco forums and r/silverbugs on plebbit.

Metals are not an investment, they are a store of wealth. If you don't know the difference and are still browsing Holla Forums then gtfo and learn how banks, debt, and jews work before posting. Being this new isn't cute and expecting other anons to hold your hand as you shit post is sad. For any of you faggots who bought in at $40 just hold it.

Where do I go from here? There must be a way to reliably monetize this knowledge by playing stock markets and the like. I know because I did so back in the day with Bitcoin and the many cryptos, while also mining them for huge profit.

I have some ability to do this already, I made huge money off of T-mobile, and AMD; (I invested $200k of my crypto profits) both were hugely undervalued, and turned around very well. But, I want to learn how to play the kike's own game, and beat him at it, as people like Warren Buffet have. I'm hungry for more.

kys fam

how long did it take you to find a paper gold trading company that was losing money?

Good goy. Be sure to listen to Alex Jones and vote for Donald Trump.

are you by any means retarded?

comparesilverprices.com/

Running average on what I've spent on my silver stockpile is under $15. I'll buy more if it crosses that.

This thread is completely retarded. Just compare these 2016 'swings' to for example 2014. The graph OP posted is taken out of context and hardly shows anything important.

something funny I discovered about these "we buy your gold" shop that opened all over the place a few years back
there was on of these close to my place, it was in a building just beside a closed-down factory
the gold buy shop wasn't profitable, nobody was selling, so after a few months they closed
when the shop was boarded-up and being remade, their mail got deposited in the old derelict mailbox of the factory, overflowing with crap, door open
I took a peek (not caught, lol at cops)

there were nasty exchanges with former employees that weren't paid their full hours
and there was a receipt from the local synagogue for all the monthly donations they made for tax avoidance and money-jewing purposes

every time

have you been watching some David Icke? Because that third red eye is spooking me out.

Shekels

yes goyim sell your gold and buy stock

yees yeeees invest into stocks
stocks will survive financial crisis and gold is worthless
good goy

nothing to see here move along goy.

It has become almost comical how every time when silver or gold shoots up, there is an instant massive flooding of the market with paper.
Almost daily now.

No wonder there are a ton of

commercials all the time.

When will people realize gold / silver is just as controlled as the fiat dollar?

Those companies usually have a daughter company that buys gold cheap.

There's nothing wrong with gold and the only thing that's controlled about it is the paper variety.

I know what's happening, the governments are dumping paper gold to drive down the price of physical gold to increase the amount of gold they can purchase.

I think this is confirmation the happening will be upon us soon.

You don't get it.

When they lose control of their judenfetzen, it becomes worthless. When they lose control of gold and silver, it's value increases dramatically.

During Weimar, you could buy an entire city block of apartments for a few ounces of gold.

Thanks op i was looking into buying some gold/silver in case my currency explodes.
(of course in cash and non traceable)

As those 2 fellows pointed already out, buying silver/gold as a security stash is okay (in physical form of course).
Playing the market is being a good goy.

also look for tax free and don't get ripped off

Playing market is good. Watch gold/silver price ratio to make gain, also you can buy other assets when metal purchasing power will skyrocket.

THIS

correction:
the price for gold and silver certificates is falling

I believe you, but what are the sources on this? I've been trying for years to get a fix on exactly how much silver I need to live the lifestyle I want but it's so hard to come up with good, provable facts on this issue.