Anime is Dead and it isn't because of Normalfags

Maybe it's because I'm 24 and actually remember what things used to be like but I'm not liking how things are now.

If you weren't watching anime in at least 2010 without any Nazi takeover agenda shit involved then you are a newfag and have no place talking about it. It was the threshhold of when you could get into anime as a newbie and still know what it is to be a real weeaboo. At that point, anime enthusiasts were easiliy identifiable. They were quirky, had a random sense of humor, glomped you, and did all sorts of distinct things. None of them cared about race. All they cared about was catching up on the latest season of .Hack and having a discussion it with whomever would partake in it.

Now anime is basically mainly enjoyed by internet nazis, poser normalfags, and SJWs trying to be cool. All three of these groups, Holla Forums, /tumblr/, and normgroids ruined anime I find the people ITT to be funny, since they contributed to the downfall and exsanguination of all charm it once had.

I bet half of these fuckers don't even know who Rina-chan is.

Discarded

You could try refuting objective reality if you like.

fuck federation niggers. sieg Zeon

The entire world is pozzed, because smart phones enabled people who are not intelligent or motivated enough to use a computer to post on the internet.

*glomp*

He means that you people are, and will always be weeb trash. Stop glorifying your mental handicap

Yeah this is really the problem. Every time people try and diagnose something like this they always ignore the fact that the entire internet was completely poisoned beginning in around 2007 with normalfags being invited in by social media. Then from then on you get that and then the quality of normalfag continues to drop as increasingly shit tier countries gain access to the internet. Then we had the politicization of the internet around 2014 and now we're here posting on a half dead board responding to a bait thread calling weebs Nazis because it's the only media that isn't explicitly kiked in every way shape and form.

Also people forget the internet was even more full of Nazis back before 2007. Sure most of them were metalheads and edgy teens but they were there from the very beginning. The only real difference is people didn't get as involved in politics back then before Obama shook up the status quo by being a nigger. Wither you were a Nazi or a commie most people online just stood on the sidelines and we all mostly saw ourselves as outsiders from politics because until then whoever was running Washington was pretty much business as usual and shit happening was more a pipe dream and less a frightening reality

I miss those innocent days

I didn't call weebs nazis can you read? I said Nazis are ruining weeabooism

Ever been to 2ch? Japs are racist as fuck. SJW nuMales are the ones ruining weebism

The younger generations since 2004 have been much more accepting than their predecessors. Also considering that Japan had and stil lhas many anti-caucasian rallies (i.e. huwhyto piggu go home) you being a nazi/white supremacist in conjunction with this doesn't seem to mesh well with being a weeb.

I don't know who the girl in OP is but she looks EXACTLY like my ex.

This post belongs to 9gag

No everyone was not a Nazi. Most people didn't give a shit about anything politically, though things like white identity and dominance were implicit. There were no black people on the internet 10 years ago. Nobody was spamming "nigger" in every post on say, Miniclip, or whatever, but then again, nobody was confronted with niggers while posting about gay little flash games or talking about South Park episodes. You didn't have women all over the place trying to invade and co-op every little community and making it about themselves and about niggers. We could just converse about things without drama needlessly inserted at every avenue. Fuck, you could still do this even a couple years ago on cuckchan. Now the second you say anything about anything it's challenged from a counter political perspective because these spaces are now looked at like stages to present yourself on, not just places to converse casually. The inability to converse casually online is why normalfags and women are so cancerous. I mean you can't even do it IRL now. I tried to just talk casually to some normalfags and they just kept acting as if i was speaking Arabic or some shit. All they fucking do is recite rhetoric and have pre-programmed reactions to things. They completely lack the ability to speak unguarded by social pressure.

Exactly. Every political conflict in an anime is different factions of hard right structures. There's never a left wing side represented because nips are not retarded like the Chinese but even they don't bend over for individualist cancer. They most you'll ever see is a rebellion narrative and you'd have to be a brainwashed westerner to even see that as an inherently left wing thing like we do.

Their idealism isn't nip supremacy, it's ethno-nationalism. Them wanting whites out is a good thing and no white nationalist would disagree with that sentiment.

The girl in OP lives in Canada and does bug crush videos.

Any race can be a Nazi you retard. Nazi and White Supremacist aren't completely synonyms with eachother. Hell, Nazism isn't necessarily synonyms with supremacism either. Japan was allied with Nazi Germany you know..
They would still be considered solid right-wing in the context of western politics

Sounds like an awful idea, especially since this is the anti-thesis of what America is about.

Still a retarded ideology that cultures advanced tribalism and conflict.

Nevermind then. Still the resemblance is uncanny.
All asians look the same? :^)

Regardless of how you feel, you're missing the point and moving the goalposts now. Probably intentionally since we all know this is a shitty b8 thread

You're evil

The US was founded and maintained as a white European ethnostate up until very recently when legislation began to pass without any popular vote that started to fundamentally change demographics in the country. Any sentiments to the contrary are entirely revisionist.

Hey, I'm just saying. Same body, same hair, same color, same skintones. Even the bathroom looks similar.

What killed anime was the decision to adapt K-ON! as feelsy slice of life shit. Sure, there existed these kinds of cutesy shows about nothing before then, but the sheer revenue generated by K-ON! as opposed to series with more substance lead people to drop the idea of plot and setting entirely, resulting in the My Little Sister horror show.

I hate asian women

Kill all whites. Kill 'em now!

That's fake news meant to cast the founding fathers as evil racists and give reason to tear up the Constitution. The entire system to amend the Constitution was put together specifically so that the 3/5 clause could be undone when it wouldn't bankrupt the South to do so.

See, I know that you're just shitposting because an actual leftist would not have the nuance to even know all those references or frame it in that way.

I disagree. The amount of homosexuality in recent anime gives me life.

You only think anime sucks now because nothing can compete with the first time you watched Dragon Ball/Cowboy Bebop/Evangelion/Gurren Lagann.

InuYasha was my shit in 09 and I don't enjoy watching it as much as I did then.

Pretty sure OP is talking about the community aspects of anime in recent years and what type of people you'll run into who like it now as opposed to who you'd meet in 2008

You mean they were cringey, unattractive nerds with poor social skills? I never enjoyed the anime community. Nerds is a compliment, many were not particularly intelligent. Fat, unattractive people with poor grooming skills should not try to be hot or cute, it's disgusting. It wasn't like they had great minds under those exteriors. They were neither clever nor funny. Often it was just a collection of the defective.

Even Nazism in the US is a Communist (Jewish) trick to give their side credibility and impose their own tyrannical government on the free American society on the basis that it's worse than the other kind of tyrannical government. The reason there weren't many non-white immigrants in the infancy of the republic were because non-white countries lacked the technological means for their people to emigrate anywhere, and those that did had no reason to leave.

Yes, which kept normalfags away and kept the hooby pure. Same story with video games and tabletop. Now fuck off normalfag.

Also that argument was lifted from Bill O'Reilly's documentary series on the Revolutionary War I believe. Legends and Lies: The Patriots. Decent watch if you love America and don't pretend that it's an extension of European ethnonationalism.

furry is the new anime :3

I'm almost impressed with your dedication here. But only someone who's actually in the know can say things so on the nose like this that will piss off people on our side. That's why Common Filth was/is so hated.

What do you mean "our side"? Trump, Jones, Cernovich, Hannity, Molyneux, that Styx guy, the figures on the New Right who aren't obviously controlled op (Spencer, Duke, that weird Jew guy who pretends to be a christcuck) all believe in America for its ideals and not its whiteness. Do you actually believe opposing illegal immigration is the same as not liking brown people?

And why do they keep designing anime characters with red eyes who aren't meant to be evil? They're misusing time-honored archetypes for the sake of being more memorable than the next bland drawing.

because she's literally an evil dragon from the chaos clan who just happened to fall in love with a human girl

He's right about the community.

That's fine then. But it's not like I was making shit up. Why does this anime have red eyes?

Because she's a stoner?

Wow, a sane person on modern Holla Forums? Who'd have thought it. You'll be beat down for not being a crazy seditious Nazi user.

those are not evil red though, i wouldn't even call those red

I'm struggling to remember animes with red eyes and the names of them given that I haven't watched a single anime since '15.
The one on the right isn't evil at all. Of course she's meant to look like Rei, but there's no reason for it either.

I've been trying to get more into modern anime lately and had watched this a few weeks back. It was so bad I couldn't bring myself to watch past the first episode.
I just don't understand, what's the appeal in watching a bunch of high-pitched nips overreact to everything?

FACT: "SPERM CAN MAKE WOMEN FAT".