Roast Me Retards!

Roast Me Retards!

I want to cum inside you

You only make 0.5 videos a month. You are the new Filthy Frank
btfo eternally

I don't even know who the fuck you are.

You are the cancer that is killing Holla Forums. Post moar so Holla Forums dies faster

When I look at your face, all I see is AIDS

Sure I'll roast you, I'll roast you with actual heartfelt criticism, which will hurt you the most!

I actually think your content is generally very high quality, but the amount has slowed to a trickle for some reason. I like that you get along so well with so many other youtubers, but maybe collabs aren't that important?

Your takedowns haven't been as effective of late, like that tana manguu or whatever her name was, you went on a road trip and spent hundreds of dollars to put your hand on her arm and say nigger. The video was funny, but all that effort for that seems kind of underwhelming. Also I realized most of the people you've taken down are still around. I wish you'd ended Leafy's career, but he's still puttering around and to be honest, I don't give a shit about anyone saying nigger. It neither shocks nor offends me and it's definitely not a basis for someone to lose their following.

I still like you though and stuff and your videos areā€¦ pretty good.

The rest of the internet is already doing a good job at it.

Who?

Timestamp or I'm deleting this thread. Weak bait is weak.

Dont you live with a nigger?

fuck off

Nice. Real nice, retard.

PissBoy OP sucks balls.

Wow. A faggot.

Fucking nigger faggot.

Tits or gtfo

go be a niggerfaggot somewhere else

also gas the jews

OP = ShitLoid Troller

never heard of you, never seen your picture, so you're obviously not very important or particularly famous

Your smile and enthusiasm is gone which means you spent to much time on the internet watching liveleak videos instead of enjoying life. You haven't shaved today which means you hate life because you can't even keep up with personal hygiene. Holds up two fingers because despite your bored expression most likely over thought taking the picture which really shows how much of a beta you are. Already balding at such a young age, shit genetics plus needs glasses.

four eyes

I want your dick in my boy pussy.

your white

You got a really pretty face i wonder if that hair is going to stay there. Can you turn around and show me the backside of your head?

when you capture animals in cage traps you should throw a ballgag in there covered in peanut butter and paint the cage black. like bdsm. and crawl up to the cage dressed in one of those full body suit things and begin a moan filled thrusting ritual where you roll around the cage like you're gonna fuck the little bitches.

I guess I just don't really like you much.

You have osteoporosis.

You're the guy that jumps down and says some gay shit.

fag

estrogen has more testosterone than you do

You obviously suffer from very prolonged depression and a lack of meaningful relationships in your life. Your parents emotionally abandoned you. You are here because this is the only place you can connect with other people so even though most of the anons here are really bad people you're willing to tolerate the risks because you like every other human need attention and love - or the closest things you can get to that. These features are literally written into your face btw, I'm sorry user but you're just like all the rest of us here :(.

i believe it's really you

oh baby things jus keep gettin better you came into my life

There is something weird about your face and I'm pretty sure it's the problematic woman's glasses you're wearing. They make your face appear uneven.