India will be a superpower by 2030

India will be a superpower by 2030.
We have designated shitting streets.
India is practically white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If a third world country like america can be a super power then india can be one too.

Possible samefag

poo is the future
gunz is the past

more like a world pooperpower

The only way India will be a superpower is if everyone else is killed by a monster who attacks people on the toilet.

Please invade Nepal oh pretty please. The global political theater will be so damn funny.

Well, I read a newsarticle sometime ago that claimed methane gas obtained from compost heaps could provide more power than nuclear energy ever did. So I guess you're right then.

Try gain faggot

meep meep gay tbh no homo

I see you had plenty of time for Photoshop and a quick YouTube tutorial guide.

Or maybe i was busy playing The Witcher 3 hole day that i just suddenly decided to check out Holla Forums again.

Or maybe you're full of shit.

Any country with a traffic like pic related isn't even worth talking about in my book. And don't even get me started on the street shitting and designated rat-temples….

How?

How what?

They smell like curry. I can't fucking stand it.

ShitStain

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

You guys are amusing

Yeah that's not gonna happen, the shit will be everywhere, didn't you hear the song?

"Wake up in the morning, what do I see?"
"Fuckin poo everywhere!"

Superpower indeed

Yeah fuck that guy

the future is poo in the loo

Good. Now would you kindly fuck off and stop spamming my phone.

leave it to white people to make a very simple thing very stupid and complicated

TOILET:
-heavy, expensive procelain toilets you need to buy and install per house. sometimes multiple toilets in one house.
-every house need to have special drain pipes and water supply installed for toilet
-toilets waste much water per flush to flush away one poo
-toilets get dirty from calcium in water and needs to be cleaned every day with a brush
-toilet seat needs to be cleaned per use due of bacteria on toilet seat

OUTDOOR POO:
-no toilet needed
-poo dries out in hours and turns into soil in a week
-good for plants
-organic
-the way it's been done for the past 200,000 years

Gee where have i seen this thread before?

You don't need sewage treatment plant if you don't have toilet, and you can't have toilet if you don't have sewage treatment plant. Almost paradox.

Looks like you got those pics from the first page of Google Image Search Result.

Every problem you list with toilets is "boo hoo chores are annoying." The problem with shitting in public, especially in cities, is that it's extremely unhygienic. Disease can spread ridiculously easily, because bugs eat the shit and infect each other, then infect more humans. Now, I'm all for that, let them kill themselves off if they want, but me, I'm gonna keep using the fucking toilet. How about you, user, you use a toilet, or shit on the ground?