Brussel revenge on Hungary

THEY ARE MARCHING
Soros and Brussel declare war on Hungary!

Migrants march toward Hungary border to demand its opening
newscenter1.tv/story/33310923/migrants-march-toward-hungary-border-to-demand-its-opening

hungarytoday.hu/news/breaking-desperate-migrants-march-towards-hungarian-border-serbia-67613

aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/hundreds-refugees-march-serbia-hungary-border-160724133938553.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704581/Hundreds-migrants-asylum-seekers-march-Serbia-s-border-Hungary-protest-decision-border-closed-people-trying-reach-EU.html

Viktor was fucking right all along! Now those who didn't vote could see it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t4e_77Uh4Zg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821674/Fighting-breaks-hundreds-migrants-march-Hungarian-border-plead-entry-European-Union.html
youtu.be/ZGciAAfGJBM
hvg.hu/vilag/20161005_szerbia_migransok_magyarorszag
youtube.com/watch?v=5Es5vsNW1h0
youtube.com/watch?v=pWIe2T-vH-c
youtu.be/-3MvinY66r0
archive.is/J2qEb
archive.is/Fk0ZK
archive.is/lXEEy
archive.is/KfAYR
archive.is/HyQyA
tacticalimports.ca/gm6-lynx-p-3.html
archive.is/lZXQg
youtube.com/watch?v=rSFZktZNySg
budapestbeacon.com/economics/left-wing-hungarian-daily-nepszava-may-be-forced-to-close/9311
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If they want war I say it's legit to fire back.

Hopefully with bullets.

Rolling for right wing based Hungarian death squads.

Ooh boy.
They'll not recieve a thing should they enter. This is outright military action with mercenary hobos.

Shadilay my friends

>shit brown, savage smelly people demanding to get in

that will sure have hungarians change their mind.

I wonder (((who))) gave them that idea…

You better not cuck down, bozgors

t. Romania

not even trying to hide it anymore

DONT DO IT HUNGRY!

I pledge my support for Hungry! In any conflict to protect its inhabitants from the invading scum!

God bless their barrels.

Remove the traitors and their pets.

This time, the world.

RWDS worldwide

youtube.com/watch?v=t4e_77Uh4Zg

Too lazy to embed.

these articles are from fucking July, you jew demon troll.

They're marching as we speak you moron. Ruptly has the video.

Check the first.
I admit i fucked up the remaining:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821674/Fighting-breaks-hundreds-migrants-march-Hungarian-border-plead-entry-European-Union.html

KILL THEM WITH FIRE

Pls Hungary, start shooting.

Unlike you, we aren't a bunch of spineless, cowardly thieves, so you don't have to worry about us.

AND OUR TRAITOROUS (((LEADERS))), TOO

just a reminder that the reason the referendum was sub-50% of the population is that the current far-right party has a rivalry with the even more far-right party
These sub-humans are gonna get filled with hit lead before they set a foot in hungary.

Why does Serbia even allow these disgusting rapefugees to pass through? What happened to remove kebab?

The last time kebab removal was attempted, Bill Clinton killed 5 million Balkan whites.

Last time Serbia removed kebab the UN intervened so they are scared that NATO will fuck their shit up again.

Burger slowly starts to get (after a decade) that Serbia was fucking gutted out by NATO and they didn't remove shit since then…

Sadly…

Is this what Syrians look like today?

these parasites look like paki's. I bet they'll all claim they're 14 year old too.

They look more apelike…
And oh shit, those reddit tier emoticons! Just try to tell me those weren't made by cuck sweden volunteers!

Learn your ouwn history, and stop messing around in thw world.

There is a reason everyone hates the american government, man.

Hungarians need to kill some of them. The migrants will seek easier countries to loot and rape if they do.

im sure the hungarians know how to handle this attack as they warded off attacks in the past

stay safe and sorry for the troubles

the occupiers dont care about hungary, they want german gibs
in order to get the gibs they have to go through hungary, as they are currently stranded in serbia

syrians look like syrian girl

these people don't even know how to read or write English. These fuckers definitely didn't right their own signs.

Is that some advanced shitposting on your part?

Support to my fellow Magyars from Slovenia! Stick tight! Should you need assistance, we're close by

Better question is, why shouldn't we?
If the west loved these scumbags so much to a point of bombing an European country in the 21st century, destroying it's sovereignty and giving 15% of it's territory to proto-Isis, why should we play with the devil and get raped again?
Besides, it would be selfish of us not to have you people enjoy the cultural enrichment we had during the 90's such as police officers and some schmuck going to buy smokes getting beheaded and having their heads used as soccer balls, people disappearing in the middle of the night to have their organs harvested, buses full of people getting blown up for shits and giggles or maybe little girls being gangraped, beaten half to death, their hands hacked off and then doused in gasoline and set on fire, and all of it in front of the girls mother that suffered the same fate, all those wonderful things that we tried to stop and got punished for it instead.
We are all on the edge of our seats over here and have great expectations from your new neighbors, which we know they will deliver

I 'spose this is revenge for the vote Hungary cast at 98% to not allow refugees?

In fairness: less than 50% of the population showed up to vote.

But yes, it is revenge for the referendum.

You're the shitposter m8.

43% showed up and 93% voted no. And the EU has passed laws in their favor when less than 50% turnout. Fairness my ass. This is how democracy works.

This isn't a fucking joke anymore. I warned you about this. Balkanci! Zaprite meje, Srbi, Hrvati yes I'm talking to you. Poglejte zadnji balkan thread če ga še niste pa vam bo vse jasno. We're in this together. Help Hungary!

98%*

(checked)
I'm glad this crisis has at least brought the Central European countries closer together. It was high time we got over our petty squabbling.

Can I come be a border guard? Just feed me.

So…they want to start a war??

FUck!

Godspeed Hungarian brothers and sisters!

A bunch of Pakis trying to cross a fence shouldn't be a problem for properly equipped police units.

Hungary has sourced it border force from police yes, but also the local populace as well as the military. Refugees are gunna get rekt.

WRONG
R
O
N
G
they will receive bullets

1.: Their govt and their cucks want to get in the EU for cuckbux.
2.: Allowing migrants into the EU earns them good boy points.
3.: They have to repent for the 6 million Bosnians
4.: If they'd resist they'd lose their good boy points and get some DEMOCRACY from Usrael again.

Didn't Orban say a couple weeks ago theat they were preparing for conflict?

I would say they have every right to defend themselves against this obvious bio-terror attack. You don't just try to flood a country with dangerous parasites and expect them not to do anything.

No need to worry.

For reference: this is what happened last time migrants tried to break through the hungarian border.

Just look at them, these are no refugees, it's a fucking infestation of parasites. These are not poor, they seem well-fed and live good lives.

Fuck them! And fuck all of those fucking journalists always running around those places like a bunch of hyenas. Somehow they are always at the right spot before shit happens ((i wonder how)).

I don't understand how these people get sympathy, they are just a horde trying to beat themselves against a wall.

God bless riot police

They're brown. That automatically makes them right in the eyes of leftists. Add in the poor, starving refugees narrative and you have every bleeding heart cuck on their side. It's all an appeal to emotion.

Cognitive dissidence

lmao even rightwing serbs support moving refugees to europe
you will reap what you sow

I love Hungary more and more.

Actually lots of Eastern Europe countries went up in my book since the migrant crisis started.

Keep up the good fight.

Maybe I should learn some Magyar. I've heard it's a giant pain in the ass though.

FUCK 'EM UP, HUNGARY!

My dick is diamonds

Hungaranons. Slavanons. It's time for you to start shilling for an Eastern European alliance. The only way you survive this mess is together.

We'd need russia for that, and russia is mordor.

But that's not Syria. Someone is getting fired.

All you have to learn is this:

Hitler nem csinált semmi rosszat. (Hitler did nothing wrong.)
say it like this:

Hitler nam tshinalt shemmy rossat.

I would say bring Russia too, but iirc most of you hate Russia too much for that.

At the very least though, Poland, Hungary, Serbia etc. need to ally. United we stand, divided we fall.

Thank you.
Now I can say more than just nyuszi and izomlaz (forgot the accent, but I know it has one, I think on the á)

Glorious!

If you just learn the way our alphabet is pronounced you are pretty much set.

The language uses compound letters. Like GY, NY and many others to make a single sound. That's why hungarian words look scary, but don't be fooled most are very simple

Gyógyszertár is one that scares foreigners, it's basically pronounced gog-sertar if you pronounce G as a soft slavic G.

Yeah, the language is nice, very logical.

I just don't have enough motivation and application for it, anymore.
Cheering on mighty Magyar is what I will do, but I'll stay in Germany until the bitter end.

If you want call someone bitch, just use "kurva" (we use it without the w)
If you want call someone fag, just say buzi (same way as busy)
If you want befriend and make a hungarian happy, just ask him/her to teach you swearing in our language

We love swearing and we are very very proud our swearing words! (since we have the most in the world - not checked fact -)

No matter what the media says, there are tons of people supporting what Hungary is doing.

This doesn't apply to hungarians over the age of 23.

I'm pretty sure we have more. Hon hon.

Back to the topic:
I got messages which says some of the migrants give up the march and already turn back.
There still some who are marching, but their moral aren't the same.
No news about that why some of them give up so early.

If translated english news come up abaout this i will copy-and-paste the link ehre tomorrow.

WAR IS COMING. WE STAND TOGETHER

They're just as cowardly as any other mob of bullies. Against determined, armed resistance, they're nothing.

bump

rolling for 556 or 762 amo dubs

It's cold as fuck, maybe that's why.

Kek, fucking shitskins have no stamina whatsoever.

hopefully in a tight cluster

mods, you need to sticky this

Or how about you wait until Europeans start getting killed? I AM SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF YOU MODS.

SECOND WAVE HAS BEGUN

Calm your tits jesus christ.

It started 77 years ago and has only sped up since then.

first it was austria.
then it was germany. (inb4)
this time, hungary gets to start a world war!

BORN TO REMOVE

To be Unclean
That is the mark of the Migrant

To be Impure

To be Abhorred

To be Reviled

To be Hunted
That is the fate of the Migrant

To be Purged
That is the fate of the Migrant

To be Cleansed
That is the fate of all Migrants

Don't tell me to calm my tits when my country is involved, user.

I told you. You wouldn't listen. Remember this day very clear.

We can and will do without Holla Forums who doesn't give a fuck about us

What the fuck is Brussel going to do? It has no meaningfull support and the EU is going into crushing debt due to niggers and sandcoons. Their infrastructure will soon begin to crumble under the weight of diversity and the Easter European tourist industry is booming due to them effectively being ethno-states

They'll invade Eastern Europe with some horseshit excuse and strip them of their wealth. They're parasites.

At this point I want Slavs to conquer Europe. They deserve it at this point.

What universe do you live in where Holla Forums doesn't give a fuck about this? I hope you aren't retarded enough to conflate the shitty compromised mods as all of Holla Forums.

I'm hungarian and i'm pretty happy for that the mods concentrate on the USA election, because that's what Holla Forums need to overwatch with full attention right now!

If Hillary win with cheats we, my country will perish. No matter how good we fight, what we done so far, or what we will…

Bill already said that his hag is hate our guts. All of us!

If they fall over there we will fall too…

Sad but true…

We're all in this together and we aren't about to let anyone down over here. Stay strong Hungary bros.

I and my country won't speak for yourself.

Have many wars have you seen Holla Forums?
I have seen one 25 years ago.
You have maybe at best read about war in a history book.
You are theorists at best.
We on the balkans feel in our bones when war is coming.

Do me a big fucking favor and save me the shitty false solidarity.
Save me the fucking patronising pat on the back, as said we can and will do without you

How many wars have you witnessed Holla Forums?

Last year 600.000 migrants passed through my country. 2 of them confirmed caused Paris attacks. 300.000 are missing/unacknowledged, sleeper cells somewhere in Europe.

DO NOT FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN

Go focus on US election but don't ever pretend again you care for Europe. You clearly don't.

I'm with you fam, but who gives a shit about a couple of terrorist attacks? You and I know this isn't the problem.
Sure, terrorist attacks give the gubmint an excuse to increase surveillance and they create a sense of fear. The real problem is that these aliens are here, in our lands, whether they try to blow shit up or not.

Some rumors from Belgrade say that the migrants were beaten by Soros funded NGOs because they refused to protest.

"no borders" activists started beating migrants that refused and warned the protesting migrants that it's futile. These people are basically slaves of some ngos.

/cheeky/ yes, "refugees" no.

Not doubting your honesty here but this sounds too bizarre to be true

I don't really care anymore to be honest. Used to care about US election but now I don't give a fuck anymore. We've got bigger and more immediate problems. You're ob your own. You've let me down.
All those who were witness to balkan route last year: stick together and don't let it happen again.

You still haven't answered me. How many wars have you witnessed Holla Forums?

Some of you are alright, but most really have no clue about eastern european / slav/ magyar deepest feeling to protect your homeland. That is an honour not a duty. Something you will never u derstand

Think three steps ahead of your enemy. A concept apparently foreign to Holla Forums mods and dumbed down millenials. Thank you for everything especially the empty phrases and fuck you.
Bye:^)

You are probably right that you are totally on your own in a ground sense. Still, don’t totally discount the possibility of true European unity at some point.

ATTENTION CROATBROS, SERBBROS, SLOVENEBROS, SLOVAKBROS AND ROMA(NIAN)BROS!

IF YOU WANT TO HELP DEFEND HUNGARY, THE GOOD NEWS IS, A NUMBER OF YOU ARE ALREADY IN IT!

You're an idiot

Go read a history book faggot

Such ingratitude.

I actually want to learn the language now.

t. Slovak from Serbia

If you weren't so dense you'd realize that picture is pre-ww1 and your comment was incredibly retarded

Once these animals start pouring into Czech Republic, I am pretty sure our cucked governemnt is going to do absolutely nothing to stop it, even if they say they don't want any of them in (they are already smuggling them in).

Orrrrrrr I guess we can let the Great Fence of Orban be a dam that turns the surrounding countries into one big refugee reservoir. We could rename it to "Trianon's Revenge"

If we let them take Europe, the countries that hold out simply become South Africa.

Bump

HUNGARY SAVE US

World War 3 soon?

I'm worried about (((NATO))) and the (((EU))) Serbia'ing them if they do remove kebab, tbh.

SLAVS SAVE US

Slav takeover of Europe when?

didn't know Brussels still exists after being destroyed in the Migrant Wars.

We're on our way to Europe but streets are busy these days.

How can this be considered war? It's a small number of non-EU citizens declaring that they want to enter Hungary. Hungary is not required to let them in.

What's the problem?

That looks like it'd be an excellent tactic against migrants.

they patented this idea already.

1.200.000 "migrants" came into Europe last year
Isis announced they will smuggle 10.000 fighters among this mass
Most came through balkan route
2015 SERBIA
Ffw 2 months
Attacks start happening
Paris,
Belgium,
Germany
Thomas De Maziere: we have only received 800.000 migrants in Germany
The rest are unaccounted for
300.000 migrants are nowhere to be found
No one knows where they are
Fast forward 4.10.16
Hungary has referendum against imposed migrant quotas votes 98% against
One day later George Soros sets first batch of second wave loose towards Hungary
Serbia 2016
Second wave starts heading from Belgrade towards Hungaryl
There are 2.000.000 left in Turkey
Turkey is likely to set them loose as they can not extort Merkel / EU for money anymore, Austria invokes 20 year veto on Turkey joining EU
Turks now know they can't join EU, no more gibs either
2.000.000 is ready set go
How many more from Syria whole Middle east, no one knows
Aditionally 5.000.000 migrants arenow on shores of northern Africa destination Europe

Son do you even follow Holla Forums?

I don't think you realise how serious this really is

I don't think anyone really realises how serious this really is. Untill you start posting threads about "habbenings", terrorists and innocent dead Europeans.

I don't expect your average 20yo fag to know this, but from mods I would expect better. You didn't sticky the referendum thread about Hungary. You didn't sticky the beginning of 2nd wave of attack against Europe.

If you're gonna in the future sticky a thread about a terrorist attack on Europeans, I'm gonna personally hunt you down and kill you.

Have a pleasant evening

I do. However, it is clear that the worst of the migrant crisis has passed. The numbers coming to Hungary today are much, much smaller than those numbers coming this time last year. Hungary survived just fine last year, there is no reason to think that it will be any different this time around.

Secondly, the vast majority of the terrorists were Europe-born European citizens, not refugees.

Thirdly, the Hungarian referendum did not pass, according to Hungarian law.

I'm not Hungarian.
Yes goy. George Soros is also a philantrope. Everything is completely fine goy. Don't worry!

Who cares about 300.000 missing migrants goy?
They are enjoying the beautiful European countryside surely

I never said you were.

I never said he was.

Okay.

[I have no idea what point you were trying to make with that comment.]

I'm sorry you missed it. Because it was you have absolutely no clu what you're talking about.

This is why I hate Jobbik.

that is one nice dam. mirin its..

GRAVITATIONAL POTENTIAL ENERGY
R
A
V
I
T
A
T
I
O
N
A
L

P
O
T
E
N
T
I
A
L

E
N
E
R
G
Y

Am I the only one that has fantasies of forming up in phalanxes with shields and spears, and going to Trump rallies or the Hungarian border?

Care to share your enlightenment?

I guess I expected more from Holla Forums mods. Maybe at least connecting the dots. But they're just stupid plebeians. Excuse me I'm done with this shit joke of a board. I'm going to dedicate my time to more important things, like protecting our land.

I wouldn't know
youtu.be/ZGciAAfGJBM
Some men fight, some men post about men who fight.

Oh man this makes me want to head to Hungary to help cracking skulls

Do it :^)

WTF I could buy a house for that.

Yes they are just loading them up on planes in Turkey and shipping them right into Germany Now. 3 plane loads a night.

We just have to red-pill people on white Genocide.

I love Hungary

….explain to this burger pls

These are all moot points. There is no place for non-Hungarians in the peaceful and homogenous nation of Hungary – and especially not mudshit savages who are being shipped in by international jews to diversify homogeneous European countries.

Just because Hungary may have fared better than most of Europe doesn't mean there's any reason to relax their guard. Kikes play the long con and they'll wait around for decades for the perfect opportunity to ruin Hungary.

The homogeneous population of Hungary, as well as every Western nation, is a non-negotiable aspect of its identity and even reduced refugee quotas are not to be tolerated.

That father was totally at fault. How the fuck do not look down the street when crossing while pushing a fucking stroller.

We know fam. Western Europe is doomed. Sad to say it but when Germans don't react to a muslim bragging about gang rape of a German virgin, you know what time it is.

Long history of Russia being the only relevant nation in the region in addition to being objectively dickheads.

Are you referring into something specific miraculously making it to the news? if yes sauce

why is this so fun to watch?
got any more?

Jesus fuck that guy is a big guy for me

replace shields and spears with full auto saigas and you're describing my nightly dreams

hvg.hu/vilag/20161005_szerbia_migransok_magyarorszag

Latest news. All but about 50 migrants have stopped their march on the Hungarian border and turned back to Belgrade because they feel tired.

replace full auto saigas with Lucius pattern hotshot lasguns and you're describing my current masturbation session

(checked)

This shows how limp-dicked this "invasion" is. If the West would but stop actively shipping them into Europe and rescuing their rinky-dink little boats at sea, the whole thing would collapse, just like the muds' societies.

I want meaty craters were torsos used to be, not your bog standard perforation holes

I'd be willing to let pic related slide however friend

MUH BEE'S NEST COUNTRY

If you want gore, gore is what you shall have. Just use something Hungarian because when in Rome, do as the Romans do.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Es5vsNW1h0

youtube.com/watch?v=pWIe2T-vH-c

You would not be disappointed.

I had no idea the lynx was hungarian.

I'll take 2

Here you go. You're not planning to do anything… …illegal with it, are you?

Of course not :^)

youtu.be/-3MvinY66r0

I'll take your word, you seem like a reliable fellow. Don't forget to pick up some ammo as well.

Nah, you'll be alright. If Trump doesn't win we burgers are going to dismantle the U.S. from the inside out.

Look at that slimy journalist trying to film the kid. I hope they beat him too.

I don't know about you Holla Forums but in my country someone would probably hunt down that shit and kill him

did he died

""""Syrians"""""

I've seen fugees that looked like fucking Mongols.

Playing the victim is the Semitic MO and has been for thousands of years.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ARCHIVE THIS SHIT ALREADY

Magyarization
Welcome, Upper Hungarian brother!

webm please?

Hungarian here. Do not compare the 'fugees to us. It triggers me.

*Northern Hungarian

archive.is/J2qEb
archive.is/Fk0ZK
archive.is/lXEEy
archive.is/KfAYR

awm is probably the sexiest rifle design ive seen. i wish they made a 50cal version.

nvm looks like they do

These fucking parasites have the gall to show up at the border of another country and demand that they be let it? How fucking dare they demand that someone else should have to give up their home, their resources, their safety, for a bunch of disgusting subhuman shitstains?

Hungary should open fire on these fuckers and make the world a better place.

What's the best way to show support to Hungary, they must know the world is with them, and that they are not alone in standing against global Semitism.

Remember, they believe "we" invited them.

"I tried three times to go to Hungary, but it is closed," complained Ajmal Azizi, a 20-year-old from Afghanistan"

Here ya go, some good old rage fuel.

I hate those jackals with my very soul

Where are the women and children Holla Forums?

Soon the winter comes. And it will stem the tide.

some migrants staged a protest in Belgrade earlier Friday, threatening hunger strikes

threatening hunger strikes

God blessings on Hungary.

Physics nerd pls. BTW, isn't the arc in the design.. backwards?

Story behind the black garbs?

I don't get hunger strikes.
>how do they work?

Zombie apocalypse rules apply. Remember that they only stop with shots to the head, Hungarians.

How many are there? These don't look very intimidating tbh

Flamethrowers forward.

Hmmm… maybe the left is right about this… Those faggots nothing just pussies and coward babies.

lel
tradtitional outfit of Betyars - Hungarian steppe / outlaws

if you edit that pic of yours (refugee crisis instead of zombie apocalypse) you would have a dank meme

The safest thing for these "migrants" is to stay as far away from Hungary and it's neighboring countries as possible.
I mean this with most seriousness

If Germany wants them, they can go down to Belgrade, inspect them, decide who they want to bring with them and send the others home.

Kek's response is swift and /just/.
TWO OFFICERS STABBED IN BRUSSELS TERROR ATTACK
archive.is/HyQyA
Top Kek

That was fast

Thx Kek, you are always our guest for free gulash and other traditional dishes!

Feeding kidnapped muslims to the pigs is animal abuse or irony? I ask this for a friend…

Thank you for correcting the record

Pls hurry, the party has already begun

The only reason they aren't technically invaders is because cucked governments let them in and give them gibs to placate them. As soon as they stop receiving their infidel tax is when you'll see some serious shit.

This is also the only reason why Europeans are not hunting down rapefugees whenever they please.

At least we can take solace in the fact that the rapefugees are bleeding the countries dry, and history tells us what happens when you can no longer afford to pay your armies. :^)

Hungary could save some bullets by building spike traps. Could also generate revenue from the videos.

Funnily enough, a GM6 Lynx is non-restricted in Canada. A fucking Hungarian anti-materiel rifle.

tacticalimports.ca/gm6-lynx-p-3.html

It's $15,000, but still!

its threatening to kill yourself by slowly dying of starvation.

it only works if you try to threat the person responsible for you (f.e. in a prison)

you can't be this dumb as to not know about insurance fraud in Russia

Now I could be wrong, but I think threatenig Serbs with starving themselves to death will phase Serbs in the slightest. Are they doing it for the media? The liberal westcucks? Merkel?

Nice!

don't think

SOROS: MASS MIGRATTION IS GREAT!

Europe must welcome huge numbers of asylum seekers and economic migrants, they will benefit the economy
archive.is/lZXQg

Calling Britain’s vote to leave the bloc a tragedy, the Hungarian Billionaire warns that the prospect of “xenophobic, nationalist movements” winning elections in France, the Netherlands, and Germany constitutes a massive threat.
Soros advocates the EU securing its external borders as a measure to prevent populists gaining power, reasoning that chaotic scenes during the height of the migrant crisis “alienated” and “frightened” Europeans.
The open borders ideologue remains committed to pushing mass migration into European countries, however, arguing that the EU must take a “considerable number” of migrants directly from states’ bordering crisis zones “in a safe and orderly manner”.
Soros claims one of the most important tasks Europe must commit to undertaking is the creation of a “welcoming environment” for economic migrants as well as asylum seekers. He contends: “Given the aging population in Europe, the benefits [of migration] significantly outweigh the associated problems and the cost of integrating migrants.”

Does anybody still fall for that?

Almost none of the "refugees" are from Syria and many cannot read or write in their own language, let alone English. Yet suddenly they show up at the Hungarian border out of nowhere, just a few days after the referendum, with all these signs in English with very nice handwriting? I bet they don't even know what they say. They were just given those signs by aid workers for the NGOs and told to go stand at the border.

He's not wrong though. They will benefit our (((debt-based economy))).

(checked)
(checked)

And with the blessings from these trips and quads, thread is now complete

I really, really, really hate this zionist

Implying those shitskins can read and write english

War when?
Too the people who say (((Soros))) as if he was the only one doing all of that, fuck you dumbfuck

88, is that good?

Don´t forget, we are not lolbitarians.

Hungarians, remember how that famous Red Army soldier in Berlin with his two watches? They sure don´t respect the propriety of humans from Greece and Bulgaria all the way to Finland.

Don´t forget their valuables. They doesn´t come without cash and other valuables, nearly all of them have mobile phones and selfie-sticks, they must have means to reload them too.
==If they break into Hungary then anything of value belongs to the Hungarian governement, make a petition for Orban to do just that.== If they sneak into Hungary then they should cover whatever costs there is to deporting them. Including the cloths on their back before kicking them out of Hungary.

youtube.com/watch?v=rSFZktZNySg

To the dumbfuck who thinks we should move on to other targets while that old fuck still breaths, you're retarded

You do realize Soros is just another Rothschild proxy who is also 90 years old? It's not like his legacy will stop on the day he bites the dust.

Bullshit. One of my closest friends is a Hungarian who's over 40 years old. He's bonded with many people teaching them the Hungarian swear words.

And he makes a MEAN fucking goulash.

He also started making his own bread, and took a trip back to his hometown to try and get some of the old farmers' yeast, but they refused to share it with him and let it come back to America.

I respected their decision massively, even though it means I'll never have amazing Hungarian traditional bread.

Hungary is fucking badass.

wew

yes goyim, god bless the tools of govnerment that can easily be turned against you in a matter of a heart beat.

They are just doing their job. Should we praise the janitor everytime he throws a bannana peel in the garbage can?

Why are you so paranoid, user? Don't you our Queen-Empress Hillary to take good care of you and your family?

SerbBro here, i personally would really like for Serbs and Croats to unite and forget about the past, but it's almost impossible.
The reason i think why is mostly religion and the general leaning of Croatia to the west, while Serbia to the east (Read Russia).
Which is bullshit, since we should all be pagan.

But that only proves my point. Riot police are doing their job. If Hillary gets to be the president, it won't be the brown people they will be beating up…

jesus christ, they literally look like they are all smeared in diarrhea shits….

serbia yes

If you're not 'nadin' you're antiquated.

Worse than CTR, they are.

You have to understand that the entirety of Africa and the Middle East wants to go to Europe. They've been trying it for many years. There's free gibs to be had, which is extremely tempting.

After Hillary murdered Gadaffi, the great invasion can't be held back as long as NATO protects the invading forces in the boats and Turkey is sending their own soldiers, infiltrants, weapons and supplies into Europe to weaken it for yet another Islamic military invasion, this time both from Turkey AND from within Europe.

The only people that can legitimately be called Europeans are those who belong to the Aryan, or White race. This is our land, and has been for many thousands of years. If Israel can claim a piece of land they haven't been on for nearly 2000 years, then surely this is even more legitimate.

This is a religious war, a sectarian war and a genocidal war against White people by the Jews who seek to rule over a small population of confused mongrels.

Majority of Syrians don't look like that, they're not Bashar tier aryans either but those aren't Syrians.

SyrianGirl is always bitching about this. Most of the rapefugees aren't Syrian, a plurality are actually Somalians but they're really from all over.

bump
Back to the firstpage you go.

"This is a religious war, a sectarian war and a genocidal war against White people by the Jews who seek to rule over a small population of confused mongrels."

Quite correctly. This user is telling the truth

thats my dream. fuck russia fuck usa
VIsegrad is way of life if poland stops with obsessing over USA and Hungary drops the 100y long butthurt

Curiosity which doesn't deserve it's own thread=
The oldest hungarian communist newspaper the "Népszava" (People's voice???) got BTFO forever and ever!
Leftist on the edge! Even western cucks crying! Loud!
budapestbeacon.com/economics/left-wing-hungarian-daily-nepszava-may-be-forced-to-close/9311
140 year lie making gone on the drain!

Can you feel it too, Holla Forums?

P.S.: The left say it's forced to close but reality is that the Népszava making a 5 million loss per years since 2007.

Pretty much this. We're at the border between the West and the East and we've either been fucked by one side or the other throughout history.

Whether it's the Turkroaches (Ottomanroaches a while ago), the Russians (who might seem cool to people who haven't lived under their completely pozzed communist regimes) or the west.

I support an Eastern European alliance.

leftists are crying about this, I can hear it on the radio, "media censorship"

We know. For the first time since the Turkroach invasion, we have to stop fighting each other (temporarly, of course) and kill the invading shitskins (again).

Time to reopen the old vacation camps. This time we have better cremation technology.

We're witnessing a historical moment, ladies and gentlemen. For those foreigners who don't know what Népszava is… Imagine Huffington Post or Salon, but with a hundred years old history of spreading leftist propaganda, and nation-wrecking ideas. Imagine that it's going down the drain for good, and not only because of government pressure, but because hardly anyone reads it anymore.

FUG I meant Népszabadság, not Népszava. Different papers, same bullshit. The user I replied to meant Népszabadság too, I believe.

It seems liek the article he was refering to was written by someone who has no fucking clue what he's talking about. Népszabadság is the newspaper that's going to end, not Népszava.

Ok sorry for all the samefagging but the situation was really confusing. I did some research and seems like actually both Népszava and Népszabadság are going to close down. What a great day to be a Hungarian.

Bumpin
This is quite cruicial. We are talking about nothing more and nothing less than the genocide of the white race / Europeans as you know them. d43sh second wave strategy is arming women and children to blow themselves up. Be prepared, these "women and children" will have more shekels with them opposed to your standard migrant, intelligence shows

Holy fuck. If our ancestors could see what's happening they'd curse us all/

Beautiful. Need more of these.

CNN TELLS VOTERS WHAT TO SAY*
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI&feature=youtu.be

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE

Mighty Hungarians, if the ally breaks the seal and cannot be trusted, rain arrows.

tl;dr
SHOOT THEM ALL

Népszabadság was actually pretty moderate, I wouldn't compare it to Salon or HuffPost.

You will not agree with this, but I see nothing good about the closure of Népszabadság. The way they were closed down reeks of political pressure (suddenly and after digging up a lot of Fidesz's dirt, let's not kid ourselves, they have a lot). Right or left wing, you shouldn't kill a paper like this. I don't like liberalism, but I don't like this kind of "conservatism" either.

ZSIDESZ is a bunch of corrupt shitheads and zionists (hence the ZS), and Népszabadság was their opposition, true. However, that paper is notorious for its manipulations and lies, and I believe that since two wrongs don't make a right, it's a good thing that it's closed down. We can deal with ZSIDESZ' propaganda outlets later.

I'm Hungarian. It was a tactic by the left to stay home this election as they knew they could not win so just made results invalid by not showing up.

Hungarian brothers, you are not alone. Poland will help you.

How do I sign up to be a Hungarian border guard?

Slava Polska.
Eastern Europeans we're in this together. We won't go down without a fight.
West doesn't understand

Some gifted individuals are born with the ability to hate two things at the same time.

Reminder that we must stick up for all whites, in so far as possible. And I'm saying this as an easterner myself.

Holy shit!
Burgers gave us a few sweet Humvee? Those things are so beautiful!

Zsindex (index.hu) and 444 are far-far worse! If they really wanted to silent the left they would shout down those cancer infested shitholes!
Noone reads Népszabadság and Népszava besides the commies of Budapest!

P.S.: For foreigners
Zsidó mean jew, putting "Zsi" before things most of the time mean it's jew related (same like: jewtube)

It is quite cruicial. But first we must defend our home lands. Then, we can help others

You are probably right, however, those are websites, and silencing a website is much harder than silencing a newspaper, as it is demonstrated by Kuruc.info.

Kuruc.info is Holla Forums on gulash

I see a lot of stupids in this thread.

Have fun trying. Soros is the only smart one here. He sends you kebap over so you can fight and die. You are just reacting like he wanted you to. And you are not having a single second thought. HERE IS HOW YOU DO IT:

1. Infiltrate a Soros group that deals with refugees
2. You befriend with kebaps
3. You redpill them
4. You send them to Israel, Saudi Arabia and Quatar to bomb the hell out of those countries
5. Let them be jihadist in their own countries
6. Profit

who is responsible for all of this?
what is the root?
…the ruinous conditions of their homes and the impoverished spirits of these people.

what forced them to leave?
conflict of interest means there needs to be separation.

do soros and the tower of babel not see themselves as culpable?
smashing civilians into eachother is such an odd thing for a politician to do.

All this migrant shit just because (((Murica))) lost control over their dollar scheming system and is scared of an economical uprise of Germany during the collapse.

There is no question that the (((USA))) actively trying to destroy Germany since months.

Are they still "marching" or did they freeze to death in the meantime?