Explains so much about Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

politicallyincorrect.work/extras/polspectrum/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0AjHeTyuxg
youtube.com/watch?v=5o1uLsrjKHA
catholicvoice.co.uk/pinay/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

selfbump

I wonder what kind of shitstorm it is to fuck some other guy's swinger wife.
What about STDs ? Does she even like her husband ?

who would have thought

No one is surprised.

So whats wrong in being a cuck and engaging in some polyamorous relationship ?

ebin bait

Surprise: Zero

Next you're gonna tell me Marx was a cuckold

hahaaahahah

No shit, this explains the whole concept of a spook. Someone explained it to me as an implied threat that makes you work against your own interests. They say spooks are things like caring for your family or race. Turns out , spookman came up with the idea of acting against his own interests by letting other men fuck his wife.

Disgusting. Fucking degenerates.

Stirner was not a leftist, it is absurd that Holla Forums is trying to appropriate him.

Wow, really doesn't sound like lefty rhetoric at all

It's just a prank, bro! It's just a social exspookament!

Anyone seen that faces of leftypol thread?

Here are some of the cretins that browse there

Absolutelydisgusting.jpg

OH SHIT DUDE
POST THE ONE AND ONLY CUM-COMMIE

Don't have that one sadly, hopefully another user does.

So many nu-male faggots though.

What the literal faggots on Holla Forums refuse to accept is that the means of production are objectively a spook. The limiting factor in production is intelligent people, not factories or raw materials. Redistributing the factories to niggers, or even low-IQ European proles for that matter, just results in chaos, mismanagement and decay.

In order to be leftypol, a general requirement is basically be a pathetic loser, low test, and mental midget.

Person's economic position is a spook. Ownership of the means of production doesn't exist outside people's minds.

If they are so much against the establishment, and how they are "da reel rebulz", why do they post information such as their faces in a board? Are they all some kind of breed of newfag? That shit can get traced.

imagine you're trying to whack it and you're getting alerts from a side chat that's a version of a freshman level philosophy class in text form where everybody thinks they're the next great philosopher that everyone will write about

cut out degeneracy while you can, Holla Forums

Leftysts are huge attention whores

Just a guess but he was probably a perma-virgin.

Stop.

Meant for

where do you think you are, lad

Reading comprehension my man, the Holla Forums Bolsheviks worship Stirner, nowhere in my post did I imply that Stirner himself was one

LITERALLY SO ENLIGHTENED THAT NIGGERS FUCKED HIS WIFE

I AM INFINITELY SMUG

Last bolsheviks were purged in 30's

For them, it's only a spook if it's "evil".
So, trannies and bullshit identities like furfagotism and otherkinism (something that purely exists in the mind) are not a problem but something they encourage, since it helps breaking the classic family unit.
Basically, it boils down to:
Spook = Bad/Anti-communist social construct.

Their mixed mutants are always some of the dumbest commie scum. Sad creatures like that should just be mercy killed.

nigga have you even read stirner? shit like the means of production does not feature with him at all, in fact marx became so butthurt about stirners criticism of the young hegelians humanism that he developed his doctrine of historical materialism as a result

Last bolsheviks were actually purged in 2000 b.c.

See how that works?

Stirner was a retard.

Why do they look like this? I think the worst I have send there was some fat slob neckbearded white guy wearing an ISIS flag shirt.

Post moar fgt.

*seen

Wait do Jihadists post in an atheist board?

Dubs confirming what we already knew

No wonder this picture triggers them

They're plebbitors, faceberg and goobergators newfags.

He's a fat little leftist dude. The type of fag that basically says "don't be a fascist or my black friends will beat you up" like all those commies on twitter did when that old man got killed by Jamal for wearing a Trump shirt. Or literally every anti trump protest where people get harrased. They're a bunch of basement dwelling nerds with cages on their dicks.

Bolsheviks were one faction of party in early 20th century, I doubt that they existed 2000 b. c.

Oh shit these lyrics are promising.
Make an actual song or request it to a singanon.

Who the fuck is even this le spook guy?

This niggers will never get their shit together to begin their "revolution", right?

Not brit/pol/.

Stirner was a faggot. A man who actively participated in "spooks" and rationalized his failings as "Being above the spooks"

His face being plastered all over Holla Forums and the most pretentious magazine in the country is just the icing on the cake.

Some anarchist philosopher faggot who couldn't even run a milk shop properly.

They will, but their revolution will be the equivalent of a CWC spergout. Maybe throw some guns and literature in there, but the spergout will be of the same autistic spectrum.
Their board-tan is a dom catgirl ffs.

I recognize the third photo, lads. The guy's name is Johnny.

Fun fact about this faggot…

His gf sucked my Dick and when I when I got engaged to my wife, his gf text me crying that she wished I would have married her.

Jesus.

Guy sure looks like a massive cucklord, so I believe you.

Contact him to remind him the cuck he is.
Record the phonecall and upload it to Vocaroo for shit and giggles.

BTW, I call them niggers, not spooks.

Spooks are non official cover spies.

He moved to Nebraska to be with the girl I mentioned. He was always a pretty effeminate faggot.

His girlfriend made it pretty clear she would ditch the guy to be in a relationship with me back in Texas if I wanted her to. I already had a serious girlfriend at the time, so I wasn't gonna go for it.

This whole thread being about cucks and seeing that guy's face is making me laugh

hey there user, seems you missed the point

Fitting.

I don't know what those people think.

top kek

If you're a proud man or woman you know what's wrong with it.

Top cringe. also

Whatever. The only time I went to Holla Forums I asked if Marx ever said anything about the Rothschilds (he was related to them on a cousinish level).

No one knew shit, and I wound up answering my own question faster by downloading all 6 million volumes of Marx/Engels Collected Works and cntrl-f'ing Rothschild.

I then told the thread he did mention them, and that the thread was over, but they don't have ID's (because Chairman BO wouldn't allow them, someone told me) so they just kept replying to themselves.

How's that not another spook.

Half-assed sophistry like that is just silly, no wonder he was a cuckold.

Someone mind telling me how Stirner is at all compatible with lefty thought? He's a hardcore individualist, literally diametric opposite to collectivism/communism.

He's basically closest to hardcore libertarian/ancap. Except not really because he's not a total cuck even if he was literally who rejects "Might Makes Right" in favour of Muh NAP.

The point is anything that isn't an individual is a spook. "He denies society as being an actual entity, calling society a "spook" and that "the individuals are its reality" " t. wikipedia

That's some pretty entry-level-tier social deconstructionism.
He would get BTFO by Baudrillard

I'm probably oversimplifying it too much, and it sounds stupid but he is at least right in saying that concepts like society/human rights/etc. are illusions. It's just that things like society but not human rights are useful and necessary illusions.

Why this isn't considered utopian pipe dream on par with post-scarcity is beyond me.

Stirner is retarded, especially in The Ego and Its Own. I always see two-three more things in common with the kids who pick up his philosophy, The Anarchist Cookbook in one hand and The Catcher in the Rye in the other and many times me making off with his girl and him crying bitch tears over fifty texts begging her to not do this.

If you look at Stirner, he's completely for himself. Fuck you mom, fuck you dad, fuck everything and everybody else except ME ME ME.

Never understood why lefty/pol/ liked him anyway. There's nothing very left-wing about him apart from the fact his writings are nonsense

It's all nonsense mistaking descriptions of things for actual things. Society exists, it is a process. The fact that language doesn't match up proves the deficiency of the language, not the thing it is describing.

What is it with fucking retards trying to stir up Holla Forums against Holla Forums today? Did TRS faggots get so buttmad because they got exposed yesterday that they now try to refuel an old useless feud. Let the commies do their shit on their containment board, it's not like they are effective at spreading any propaganda outside there.

I didn't know Holla Forums overlapped with /cuteboys/ so much. Explains the faggotry.

The two never got along in the first place, it's just fun to laugh at the retards every once in a while. Laughter is our best weapon, after all.

I would rekt those faggots.

hilarious memes

Society exists in the same manner Justice exists. They are "merely" concepts in the human mind. If humans lost the concept of Society, obviously things would immediately collapse into Somalia-tier chimpdoms, and it that sense it is real. But it is only so as far as it guides human belief and action.

I'm probably off of what Stirner actually thought but I believe when he calls these things "Spooks" he is merely categorically separating them from the more physical reality. Stirner however follows up by asserting Spooks are a strictly a bad thing, and so he bases his ideal society as one that is the least Spooky possible, in a similar manner that Libertarians base their ideal society as one that has the least amount of government they believe is possible (which varies from none to a relatively moderate amount).

Cult-Marxists also do the same thing when they "state X is a social construct", implicitly implying that such a thing is bad and should be gotten rid of. They are usually right about the former, but wrong for the latter.

Seeing this really makes me want to have a "Faces of Holla Forums" thread to compare/contrast ourselves with, but I know it'd be a shit idea for reasons Holla Forums doesn't really have to worry about.

I can't help personally wanting to know what other Holla Forumsacks look like, in light of this.

Our BO is a sandnigger, for one.

not being a faggot is a spook

The second one doesn't even make sense, the meme is about soiling your own bed.

wat

wat

There was a couple of anons that posted their pics in a Holla Forums fashion thread. One was a preppy southern family man, the other a trendy, young asian guy. Both were well dressed and didn't exhibit cuck face.

Nope, genetics would make that very unlikely, we are predisposed towards certain behaviour.

Yes, social constructs are a genetic construct.

Stirnerfags, yes they are indeed spokes. But let me ask you this. Why are spooks inherently bad?

Checkmate.

First off, use the term gentleman when you're referring to a southern man. Make that mistake again I'll take you out back and whoop your ass so bad you won't be sitting right for a week.

Second of all, if you use the term 'guy' (or anything that refers to a human) on an asian lifeform in my company, I'll shoot you in the head so bad you won't ever get up. I hope you understand so's we can continue to be partners. Otherwise you can fuck off my imageboard.

he was first and foremost a fucking turbosperg

Because only stupid fucks let their boobanimals getting defiled by other boobanimal defilers.

Meaningless word dancing.

No, you are just uninterested in philosophy.

I've always pictured the average Holla Forumslack having a strong jaw.

What if we memed Spookman into being a cuck?

Where do you think we are?

High-T zone, brah.

Stirner was a swinger and Marx hated him. Not sure why Holla Forums likes the dude as he would most likely think they were monstrous faggots.

Just fuck my shit up.

Stirner was a real life shitposter.

That's true though, he made some Aussie tier bantz.
I appreciatd him not as a philosopher, but as a prankster.

Invoked the image of some cuck riding around with the cover of ego ans its own pinned to his bike.

That was a spicy meatball by that NazBoll there.

Complete with cancerous reddit formatting. A lot of the shits must post here.

The biggest sign of newfaggotry was that he used /pol instead of Holla Forums.

>doesn't understand what Bolshevism is
>>>Holla Forums

Exactly. Everyone knows its called pole.

If you take his philosophy to heart it allows anything you want. So, someone who has adopted Stirner's philosophy as a religion could hate the kikes and the niggers, or could be a complete and utter faggot.

Bloody poles taking away jobs to us brits.
GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE.

wtf?????????

My mum is a French-Basque.

Are they still jerking off to Stirner despite him not even being a leftist? What the fuck?

Yep, they even have a thread about him right now. I went into another one and got banned so I can't go shitpostan into the Stirner one, too lazy to vpn/switch device and connection tbh lad.

MAGA

That second one doesn't even make sense. It would be a Holla Forumsack writing "Jews are white" or something on their own board, not Holla Forums. That way it implies that we poison ourselves and say we're being raised, then use Holla Forums as a scapegoat.
It's almost as if they missed the entire point of the original image. Could it be that leftists are actually retarded?

It's not even a meme, they are literally cucks.

kek, I just got banned from leftypol for posting sources showing that Hitler didn't want war.

The only way to keep their worldview alive is to ban anyone who poses a threat to it.

They still worship the ideology of a fat, unshaved NEET who bummed off his rich friends and tried thinking of more elaborate schemes to get out of work, so of course they're retarded.

hey now, i dont think anyone has harvested more salt than a Carthagian

This. He was shit posting to piss off Marx who was a total fucking loser

Let me fix that image for you.

GUYS

I posted this over on leftypol, the reaction is delicious
>>>Holla Forums960987

Good salt.

I had no idea Robert De Niro ever portrayed Big Boss.

DELETE THIS

Can leftists ever come up with their own memes instead of mangling ours to the point they no longer make sense?

very nice

I should really start shitposting over there. I wonder how they'll handle Yuri telling them communism is shit.

Christian theology is the lack of balls when it matters, otherwise muh morals muh refugees muh professors (same mindset of their christian peers, wrong generation).

You'll have to try harder to derail this rape train, faggot.

Can't say I'm surprised.

I am noticing a trend here.

Let it go. Trying to understand leftist thought beyond platitudes like "they're fucking retarded" carries the risk of brain damage, which can turn you into one.

Stfu you digusting piece of shit, three monkeyeque faggot. You digusting piece of shit. Disgrace. Filled up with crap, truns out to be a crab, crab in a bucket. I hope sorros owns your sorry fucking ass you fucking larpers and other dirt, along with your greatest intel admirers. What a waste of time.

ftfy
>>>Holla Forums

top kek

If marriage is a spook why did stirner get married?

If it doesnt matter who fucks "your woman", why or would he even care who raises his kids or whos kid's he raises?

Judaism is the great grandmother and mother of Bolshevism.

"Philosophy" is not the same thing as sophistry, faggot. You aren't putting forth any propositions, just dancing around definitions. Plato would have slapped your ugly face.

if you want to discuss cognitive neuroscience and Quinean naturalism than be my guest, i get what you're saying but don't be a smarmy faggot

there's a point in that post, he's just being a fuckwit

:^)

Stirner's alright. Good for trolling basically everyone on the planet

Literally who?

I guess that's what happens when none of your members have graduated high school

Now that's a good question. If you read his ramblings, he just sounds like an angsty teenager of his era scribbling in his diary and not practicing what he preaches.

Nobody here worships or even knows who he is unlike Holla Forums's cuck obsession with Stirner. It doesn't even make sense either, he's an egoist.

Really Holla Forums?

nope, he lives in Britain. he just moved to university.

clearly not real communism, real communism is the one that doesn't fail every single time!

The term is cuckolded, you fucking moron. Can you idiots do anything right?

what is with people's obsession with that doodle?

Similarly, anyone who fails isn't a real communist!

Not an argument.

Why does it surprise you that there are Marxism isn't a hive mind and that for example, the Marxist-humanist movement(and various other types of Left-communism) has been against the USSR since….. it started.

Totally is faggot. Suck more dicks while your wife gets some too.

Nobody cares about your internal delineations: your ideology
DOES NOT WORK.

Wow! What a compelling argument!

Argumentum ad hominem

cuck

?

Not an argument.

See how that works, retard? "Not an argument" is the debate equivalent of nihilism.

He said that because you didn't argue. You asserted something

Learn to read IDs you knuckledragging commie.

its because half of /lit/ are a bunch of marx sucking lefties

this post is a spook.

Okay. Well the person he was responding to asserted something.

He was against wage labour and viewed it to be a form of slavery. But no, he wasn't a "leftist". He certainly wasn't a rightist though, he was an egoist. It's just a meme because "muh nay shun"
reminds me of when the Nazi's appropriated Nietzsche :^)

10/10

I'd clap for you too but you didn't include the whole egotist + materialism

fourth pic has triggered the fuck out of my autism. is that faggot seriously working in iron rangers? who the fuck does physical labor in $300 dress boots instead of actual fucking work boots? go buy a pair of steel-toe chippewa's you faggot.

kek these are the idiots that would walk through snow in chuck taylors.

I miss the "faces of countersignal" Facebook group :(

would fug some of them tbh

either kill yourself for being a fag or post your tits

Fell asleep halfway through.

This is so unintentionally funny.

I lost it

Nietzsche was a "good European." :^)

cuckoldry is a spook user

:^)

Considering all of the social manipulation techniques that leftists employ, I severely doubt that they're retarded.

The original point of the original image was that the victims were exaggerating their apparent oppression. In that image however, it just captures a scene of regular vandalism.
"If they're going to make their own point that's clearly divergent from the point of the original, why use the image at all? Why not just draw something yourself?", was what I thought. I think the reason why they made their own version of the original, changed the point and still expected it to work is because they think that the reason why Holla Forums's memes are catchy and funny must be because of the aesthetics that their images use, not the content of the image. From my understanding, leftists are extremely materialistic. They reject all notion of the supernatural, paranormal, spiritual and mystical. Everything is explained primarily through biological and psychological processes. I think that their explanation for why Holla Forums's success has occurred is because Holla Forums is simply hitting the right neural circuits or something. So their idea is that if they can hit those circuits with their ideas instead, they can win people over.

user, they are spics and niggers. Some of them are white liberals who never ventured outside in the real world. I highly doubt that they are not retarded and/or ignorant of the world around them.

So do I and yet I'm not a leftist. And I don't perceive leftists as genuine materialists. They will claim to be because it's the educated, academic thing to do. But they will also reject ALL science when it comes to genetics or biology in general, have already ruined psychology by burying evidence of abnormal sexualities being illnesses and are often generally pessimistic about technological advancement. Based on my personal experience with leftists I would say they don't like science and scientific thinking at all. Just look at their (((infested))) disciplines psychology, sociology, anthropology etc. It's all vague speculation with no end or even the ambition to one day reach an end. They love arguing in circles and collecting vast amounts of data and then doing absolutely nothing with it. They do NOT like focus, causality, anything linear and logical. They don't actually want to know! They want to feel smart while talking about what they don't know, forever. I'm the opposite which is why I grew to hate them. Everything is vague with them, they love vagueness. Vagueness is one of the great archetypal leftist qualities. They use the words "ambiguity"/"ambivalence" because they like to think that when they use vague language they are not saying nothing, they are in fact saying two or more things at once. Look out for these words, 99% accurate leftist-indicator. Any way, something's not right when alleged materialists/physicalists avoid hard science at all costs, and not just avoid it but use their (((press))) and political power to undermine its validity at all costs. I don't buy it. If physicalism is not right-wing I guess it's neutral. It's certainly not left-wing.

Personally, I think we are winning this memetic war because we are on the real side of history. Even though we hate it we consistently admit that it's real which allows us to work with it rather than waste our energy fighting it. Holla Forums has accepted key pieces of information (key for understanding political conflicts) such as sex and race differences while the left still dogmatically clings to their egalitarianism meme that only worked when the infected nations were still White and governed by men.*
Holla Forums is thinking freely and dealing with the real world while leftists constantly have to do extra work, their infamous mental gymnastics. We are simply more efficient than them. When both parties think about a current issue and try to come up with plans we complete our work ahead of schedule and under budget while they get tangled up in identity politics and elaborate denial to keep their unstable ideology from imploding. This is how they manage to lose despite being more numerous and having more financial backing.

*You can get away with pretending we're all equal for a short period when "we" are all White men and our women follow us. The illusion falls apart as soon as you act on it.

Most people seem to assume that Stirner is not compatible with any other ideology because he was butthurt about "spooks". It's is true that he claimed that ideas aren't "real" but that was not his problem. Ideas only become a problem when one is possesed by them. Spook is an idea that possessed a person. A possessed man cares more about the cause than about himself.
Hence, egoism is actually compatible with any idea as long as you place yourself above said idea. You can be a nationalist because it serves you. You can also be a marxist who plans to use a revolution to further his own goals.
Holla Forums only worships Stirner because it's edgy, though.

Holla Forums only """"worpships"""" Stirner because you can use him to win any argument. Holla Forums had its roots in cuckchan /lit/ where Stirner was popular and was used in the same exact way. Anyone who is not you and disagrees with you has been spooked. The debate ends there since one can't prove a negative, or that they aren't possessed by their ideas.

Stormcucks pls

Are you from Reddit?

>>>/liberty/

But I thought 4/lit/ was verging right-wing, at least during my time there several years ago. They seemed to have this strange theory that Julius Evola was actually Goebbels.

Maybe then, but it's almost entirely college aged leftists who literally can't even.

Literally or that his books were influential over Hitler? That's verifiably untrue, I thought.

They said Evola was writing pieces aspiring to what Goebbels imagined Reich to be. Evola allegedly killed himself to emerge as one of his literary heroes. They kind of look the same, as well. Personally I wouldn't care either way. I did not read much of Evola.

That doesn't even make sense, Evola died in the fucking 70s.

Ego an its own was a pretty interesting book, if you can read it and not become a leftist faggot the more power to you. I think we can all draw a lot from it.

they've been revolting since the day they were born.

I look a lot like first face to be honest, same thick hair and color but I have blue eyes.

Nah, 4/lit/ currently is pretty leftist; 8/lit/ is more neutral, albeit slower.

Well, now we found the connection.

leftypol is getting fucking savaged right now, it's hilarious

Make sure everyone saves this for future raids on leftypol

Being Spooked is basically what we call "getting cucked" by fixed ideas without regards to how they benefit you personally or to those relating to you. (people or institutions that are your property, because their existance pleases you, like your family for instance).

Western men today are largely spooked by post-colonialist guilt trip and limp-dicked pacifism, and as such, they place their choise making into a frame that works against their self-interest.

Cuckservatives are spooked by contrived ideas of party loyalty and neocohen values like mindless shilling for israel without acknowledging when or how it's damaging their nations (the nation as a spook is that which you serve that doesn't serve you right back). This also applies to people who default to defending and promoting stances without giving them much thought as to why they do it.

At the core of Stirner's Egoism were primitive, individualistic masculine values which not even he was able to embody. His central tenent is Might is right, and the only things that belong to you are the things which you can assert yourself over; power structures such as Authority, morality, tradition and even "higher ideals" are *entirely meaningless* without the power to secure them, and even then are you serving these abstract ideas for what purpose exactly? Because you own them or because they own you? The realization of the difference between these two stances lies on destroying "slave morality" and casting aside self-delusions of nobility and disinterest.

Max Stirner's ideas were beyond left-right dialectics and as such they're fertile ground for development for anyone who stumbles upon them; that being said, Stirner himself was not some sort of role model or worthy of much praise, he died an early death, friendless, childless, broke and bug-bitten, such is the fate of those who think too much and do too little.

so basically will to power, huh? many of his ideas seem weirdly similiar to nietzsche, for example some subconcious drive, not decision based on knowable factors (spooks) being behind actions and the whole thinking process.

Sauce of pic?

Japan

I did not know NEETs were the actual winners in society

Stirner ain't got shit on Camus.

nietzsche is indirectly influenced by stirner as his mentor was heavily influenced by Stirner also Bruno Bauer knew Nietzsche and bruno was max his best friend

boku no masturbation machines

Pedo get out.

Lolis can't build automatous reverse-gangbanging masturbation machines. Only shortstacks can do that.

normalfag get out

Hi goon

- Stirnerism

if you can`t fucking understand/care/factor in how personal interest factors in to the matters of the world… you are sad individual

Not an argument.

It's like a full sized woman with no tits, really

Pretty much. Not every flat-chested 2D girl is a loli. It depends on their body proportions.

Second Vatican Council is Heresy. Take your anti-pope liberalism and shove it up your ass kike.

"All the world suffers from the usury of the Jews, their monopolies and deceit. They have brought many unfortunate people into a state of poverty, especially the farmers, working class people and the very poor. Then as now Jews have to be reminded intermittently anew that they were enjoying rights in any country since they left Palestine and the Arabian desert, and subsequently their ethical and moral doctrines as well as their deeds rightly deserve to be exposed to criticism in whatever country they happen to live." - POPE CLEMENT VIII

forty keks user.

Time for a Holla Forums cancer thread

they really fell for the emotional manipulation found in Soviet propaganda hard.

That political compass seems pretty accurate tbh, where did you find it? Materialism is a left wing idea. Traditionally the Right has held to a metaphysical conception of Truth (god) and that the material truth is a subset of this higher truth. That is not to say someone on the far right rejects materialism, but rather that one presupposes the other by necessity. Take for example empiricism which assumes there is a knowable universe. That epistemological concept that truth can be known cannot be logically derived from a posteriori reasoning, therefore what is the point in trying to know truth if truth is unknowable. Paradoxically the materialism is a slave to subjectivism where as the theological argument is to assume there is one ultimate truth that can be known in part but not entirely by one individual alone. This is also why science traditionally had it roots in the Church because theologians believed studying the natural order of the universe would revival the higher order and allow them to greater appreciate and understand the divine.

Saved. Excellent explanation on why leftist memes are shallow. Leftism lacks a epistemological bedrock. They only see the product and assign their own meaning but not the structure, order and heritage underlying the production.

Enjoy, fam
politicallyincorrect.work/extras/polspectrum/

Lefties can't meme for shit.

I mean, you can post these, but that doesn't make them any good.

A Jew is the basis of Nationalsocialism because he talked about race? Wut? It's like Jews can't help themselves but try and place themselves in every movement.

Low energy cuckolds love the nanny state, because when the state thinks for them, they don't have to face the fact they're idiots.

$$\huge[\color{red}{NO U}]$$

pic related

they where posting them so we can laugh at it. Its still shit posting. I'd rather indulge this topic in a more esoteric/autistic/philosophical sense but laughing at low energy ebin leftist maymay's has its value too I guess.

Had to be done.

Hess was alright for a Jew. He accepted the Jews could never live amongst Europeans. If they'd all just left like he wanted, we never would have had half the problems we have had.

that 5th one is beautiful in its complete lack of self awareness.

Don't forget all the asbestos.

This is the cuckchan exodus.

There you go.

oops, there you go

The original was made for shitposting on some /int/ anyway. It's old enough to to get internet decay in a form of a watermark.

Some more fresh cancer straight from the source

Asbestos from colder climates is more fibrous, which prevents it having the same harmful effects. It is simply that most countries ban asbestos outright without considering the fact that its origin has an impact on whether or not it will kill people, it is simply assumed by default that it will.

Why are they ALL catgirls drawn in a blatantly tumblr artstyle? Why are they THIS uncreative?

if they had any semblance of individuality they wouldn't advocate communism.

The Holla Forums drawfag had to figure out how to put twenty different ideologies into a single comic so they could talk about how great their iPhones are. There is plenty of where that came from, it is simply that I posted part of the smartphones episode of the failed attempt at comics.

I thought you guys said Holla Forums was always wrong?

Did they ever say that Manlets wouldn't like Lenin? I know you are joking but the setup doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

How do you fuck up catgirls that badly? They're the peanut butter sandwich of cute things and making unappealing catgirls is like accidentally lighting your kitchen sink on fire six hours into the sandwich making procedure.

(checked)
Leftists can make anything ugly and unappealing.

They think using something instantly gives it weight. So if they just add the correct meme, all of their work will instantly be done for them. Of course the shit I posted was only the worst of it, there are some decent things and some fairly meh images but there is a much higher rate of cancer than you would expect on any board.

You can do anything wrong if you really put your mind to it.

it really just shows how futile and inevitably destructive their whole means of production goal really is. if they can't handle subMB imagery with impact font correctly then they should stay no less than 1000 yards from any manufacturing facility.

Also since I am on the topic of Holla Forums, I may as well mention a few other things

We already took their catgirl and redpilled her

Shocking.

Wait, is the fourth image actually sympathetic?

Initially I thought so too but the fact that the Nazi is made to be a fat neckbeard leads me to conclude that it is intended to show him as a filthy opportunist. For the feminist it shows him to be fairly good looking but an obnoxious cunt, so that means it is most likely the same two-sides-of-the-same-coin bullshit they like to post 24/7

wew

l-lads i kinda agree with strasser

If we are to be judged by the merit of our detractors… wew, lad! Our opponents are pathetic.

Being natsoc isn't exactly controversial here, don't know why you're stuttering.

Pic related is a favourite of theirs

Then feel free to fuck off, it was obvious shilling from Holla Forums from the very start because they needed to figure out how to approach Holla Forums with leftist ideology without instantly being detected. They used it to argue in favour of "basic income" under the guise of being Holla Forumsacks, while conveniently they had a thread of their own on Holla Forums discussing it at the exact same time.

If the vatican is fucked now, why continue being a papist?

Here's a good video on Strasserism.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0AjHeTyuxg

It has a few good ideas but it's supporters are usually fags.

it's more like third positionist. last time i checked Holla Forums hated strasserism. the only ideology that Holla Forums would touch that's close to strasserism is probably national bolshevism

Why else do you think they made the edits in if not to appeal to the right? Holla Forums is strongly against borders and ethnic nationalism but what loss is it to them if what they see as scum is replaced by something that is still scum but slightly less so?

if those images were made by Holla Forums may i have some sauce? this seems like the shit /thirdpositionist/ would do. either way i really don't give a shit what ideology you follow on Holla Forums, as long as you're a nationalist

Please for the love of god stop, user

I save most of my shit from Holla Forums by going there once every few days, if it's still there then you might have to find it yourself. But considering the fact that they always have three or four threads asking whether nationalism is compatible with socialism and all of them almost always end in a consensus that they are not, you won't have much luck finding many third positionists.

Don't worry user, by the time the next dump thread comes there will be much more for you to see.

The Vatican has been fucked and unfucked throughout the centuries. For example Martin Luther's magna carta where written in real rebellion against Heresy (Crypto-kikes like the Jesuits) infesting the church. However, that which is made by man that which is made by man can be destroyed, that which is founded on the bedrock of God (the Natural Law is everlasting). The fruit of life is only as strong as the tree which bears it and revolution against the orthodoxy merely feeds the rot, and spiritual syphilis that leads to decay. Protestantism with their ideas the every man is a temple was the framework for egalitarianism and subjective morality. While the papist was corrupted so too was the Protestants that much more easily mislead.

(video related)
youtube.com/watch?v=5o1uLsrjKHA

thanks mate (Pic Related)
I STEVEN "ONE MAN CLAN GAS THE KIKES" CROWDER NOW!
and to think I used to be a Marxist over 10 years ago

On the Vatican, The Plot Against The Church is pretty good. The fact that the first chapter already starts with Communism and Judaism alone should be enough reason to read it. Haven't finished it yet since I usually read it on the bus on my phone but from how far I have gotten, I have to say it is pretty good.
catholicvoice.co.uk/pinay/

He was jewish, wasn't he?

Marx is a very common last name for Jews and considering the fact that his grandfather was a rabbi that came from a long line of rabbis, it isn't exactly that far of a stretch

haha try again polyps

nice spook ya got there

but I told you I am not an egoist, dumbass

This, Strasser wordfilters to Useful Idiot on Holla Forums because they're so buttblasted at the idea of the white working class keeping their countries.

I'm pretty sure his dad was a jew that converted to Lutheranism

Why even mention a spook? They're spooks.

Where at?

Friendly reminder that one of the biggest divides in the Left is between Marxists (and most other socialists) and Anarchists.
Whenever they make any image macros, posts, or videos telling all Leftists to unite, remind the anarchists that the Marxists betrayed them in Russia and Spain.
Remind the Marxists that anarchists want to immediately get rid of state influence (be sure to deflect any memes about "le dictatorship of the proletariat" and remind them it's still a dictatorship).

Anarchists and Marxists hate each others guts, play off that and divide them.

Nazis are so much more entertaining than communists.

I chose the right place.

there isn't two subsets of the leftists regime that aren't at odds with each other and that's why without the all encompassing indoctrination via Jewish media the whole thing falls apart.

Exactly.
That's why all one really needs to do is confront them with the simple facts and watch them start tearing into each other.
See, this is where the Left had the leg up on everybody else for a while. They had the ability to make other factions go on self-regulating purges trying to determine what "true x" is, whereas the Left managed to stick together as a unit (mostly through a combination of cognitive dissonance, ignorance, and herd mentality).

the only common element of leftists is rampant degeneracy and that's why it's so prevalent in the media. you could get a crip and a blood to work together if you promised enough drugs.

Stirner was basically nietzsche if nietzsche had browsed something awful and taken mushrooms.

Made me Kek.

Is there a more babby-tier ideology than communism?

10/10

who could have seen this coming

who could have seen this coming

Update to the "How do you fuck up catgirls that badly?" question: ugly people make ugly things.

Holla Forums will never be big or successful because their entire belief system is based on untruth. There are plenty of people here with nominally leftist positions (national socialism has left-wing elements and I don't think that this is a controversial statement), but Holla Forums can't make any headway because they have to force people to deny obvious, incontrovertible facts like the existence of genetics or the existence of ashkenazi jews as a unique and identifiable group. Holla Forums has plenty of former and converted leftists, but I can't imagine that there's a single Holla Forums poster who was once a conservative.

Pretty funny, but why wont you fuckers realize that big government =/= communism?

fuck of Richard, Pooh dick will not secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Because big government is the only way Commies are ever going to succeed if they want to form communities larger than 30 people. So unless you manage to get the entire continent to split up into a shitload of extremely small tribal communities, there won't be a worldwide Communist revolution without the government.

As a former, I just couldn't stand them anymore since they're just a bunch of kids. Not of single one of them have even stepped foot on a factory floor or worked using a pickaxe and shovel. Bunch of scrawny spoiled middle class children who think they're enlightened because they're aware of the top fucking everyone over (obvious) or they think they're above "muh spooks" like the spook guy except the spook guy himself isn't above spooks.

communism literally necessitates an authoritarian state.

World Revolution™ is just a matter of time. Any day now.

Underrated post.

This.

They are not even trying to hide they are cucks!

Some quotes from the thread

also checkem!:
>>>Holla Forums964455

Oh for fuck's sake. First Guy Ritchie likes to get fucked by a strapon, then Batman is raising another man's child, and now Stirner is a literal cuckold.

It's too much to learn in the span of a few days.

Trump proposed an open marriage to Ivana

Is nothing sacred anymore?

To be honest letting other people use your computer is almost as bad as being a cuck.

He's just preparing her for the day her husband gets baked.

Baked? Ivana is his first wife, and he proposed that while they were married.

There are no other word than beautiful.
Trully art work.

>I am now known as "The People's Defener"
Good to know your voice is just that awful.

I know that communism is an utopia that looks for a better/decent world of true freedom.

But there's a thing I'll never understand… How does it work with people that lazy around all day (like, absolute no contribution for the community whatsoever) and shit out 13 kids. Do these people get a free lunch?

Ever fully thought about the implications of

If all you can do is laze around and shit out kids, but you need food, vacations and so on, well, guess what?
Those who work hard and are content with little are shafted, so you can continue living like a slob.

Since leftists almost always proclaim children to be under the jurisdiction of "society", the parents are seen as easily expendable since to them parenthood is simply a social construct. It is likely that the parents would simply be shot in the back of the head and all 13 children would be given to other parents who too risk getting shot in the back of the head. It is the reason why they are so scared of physical punishment for children, they push the same garbage pushed by psychiatrists that pain somehow permanently damages their brain development.

Forgot to add that they push the fear of physical punishment because they believe human beings are born on a clean slate and therefore all qualities that a human posesses are entirely based on their development through societal interaction and the environment. So there is no room for biology and human nature, which is also why they think education is the solution to all problems known to man, even crime. So by using biological mechanisms instead of education you are seen as a sadist because you use pain as a tool, which they deem to be ineffective because biology don't real.

In what way I shaft at a Chinese kid working to agony in a factory? It's his own fucking government fault for choosing a path of development confrontational with the west.

Thread related is why they are so irrelevant. They memes are literally facebook-tier garbage, they are all skinny low-T cucks that don't even know what they are doing. The leftist is a non-entity because their nature is against it.

Btw, leftards hate China and are cheerleading for the US Pivot to Asia to turn out successful inside their hearts.

So drop off this bs about "someone is working hard with little, so you can be slob".

Yes, probably a scenario akin to what you described. And then accounting for what I wrote in my other post, it would lead to overpopulation.

It gets even better.

>>>Holla Forums962138

=LEFTYPOL CONFIRMED REDDITORS==

kill me

From what I have seen, they generally refuse to go to Reddit because the same pattern of Plebbit being retards, even by leftist standards, applies here. For example there were posts on Holla Forums where the Commies complained about being banned because, based on statements by the moderation, being a Communist on r/socialism can get you banned, meaning that only problem glasses hipsters are allowed,

MOAR
go here

>>>Holla Forums964603

How about no?

as some user pointed in the past, the whole board is wrong from the get go, you can't be politically incorrect if you are a lefty

still waiting for an argument, Holla Forums BTFO

What the fuck is the last guy? A romani?

Is that needledick?

The second one in the post is Trap material imo.

well, fug…

Its not a new thing at all.

They do it because they see Israel as a first world wealthy nation, and muh brown peoples plays into their Marxist 3rd-worldist ideology.