We need to share our information on how to dress fashy. As many of us are slight autists...

We need to share our information on how to dress fashy. As many of us are slight autists, it's hard to tell what looks good. I know I've had this problem. If you are like me then you've done many hours of research into how to dress presentable. In this thread share your thoughts on how to dress/look sharp and fashy. As we work our way up in our respective fields it's important that we know how to dress well.

Post links to fashy articles of clothes, pictures of outfits you wear, guides you think are good, ect. Hell, some autists cpuld use help just figuring out how to set their posture. Fall is upon us, so this is the perfect time to pick up a new fashy outfit or two.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay(.)com/itm/BRAND-NEW-MENS-CLASSIC-VINTAGE-RETRO-BOMBER-HARRINGTON-TRENDY-JACKET-COAT-/300956283992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

5 different types of darkish blue jeans.
7 different coloured plain t-shirts.
Bomber jacket (Not the Arab kind).
Black shoes.

r8 m8s

Where can I get one of those lion pins?

sage because off topic

Dress practical and for maximum utility, disregard clothes that say "pay attention to me mom".

doesn't work if you're not a big guy

Similar shirt choice but sub a bomber jacket for a Letterman Jacket, looks good , warm, and suitable for this time of year. Also if you wear khakis it gives off a more professional aspect as well.

Accessorize with a conservative classic style watch

fuckin manlets, when will they learn?

you sound like a wannabe country club chad faggot, this has to be bait.

Just dress in a practical manner.

Biggest no no's if you are trying to look fashy are NO CARGO SHORTS, maybe this is fine if you want to dress casual, maybe….
In lieu wear the flat front khaki shorts, you know which ones I am talking about.

Boat shoes are a must, doesn't have to be Sperry's, can go with almost anything within reason. Don't wear socks with them either unless you are wearing long pants.

Do not wear fucking graphic tees unless its a popular brand or a sports team etc. They just look stupid to normies and while it may get a few looks of approval everyone else will think you're a geek.

Nike or Adidas sneakers, even just plain white sneakers with no markings will be fine if you don't want to spend the money. Just make sure they are very plain and don't look oversized. Don't wear socks up to your shins unless they have the nike swoosh.

Nice button-ups are good, just make sure they are in style and don't wear cut-off short sleeved ones. If you want to you can always roll up your sleeves.

Invest in nice jeans, doesn't have to be name brand as long as no obnoxious logos are showing or they don't fit well.

If you are going to the gym or just casual, black shorts and basically any colored shirt with a plain hoodie are always a safe choice.

A lot of this stuff is common sense you can observe from normies day-to-day. If you don't like what I suggested you are probably autistic. Unfortunately style is almost completely about conformity. It is good to be unique, and I do believe we can bring back that dapper look of the mid 20th century but you don't do it by making yourself a target of ridicule.

Shoes can make or break the outfit. Stay plain as possible but if you are wearing black dress shoes, pretty unusual, black sneakers depending on brand are okay but I personally think white name-brand are a better option.

I swear I will kill all trs faggots.

GTFO TRS FAGGOTS
GTFO TRS FAGGOTS
GTFO TRS FAGGOTS
GTFO TRS FAGGOTS
GTFO TRS FAGGOTS
GTFO TRS FAGGOTS
GTFO TRS FAGGOTS
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Spotted the homosexual dyel

Can you recommend any good ones? Need something rain/wind resistant.

Its one thing to wear a uniform associated with a necrophilic political website, its another to dress so as to send the right social signals about masculinity and integrity. The first we shouldn't, the second we should. Just my 2 cents.

Work out, wear hat, dress nice, carry gun.

It's as simple as that, even manlets can do serious damage if they're not faggots when confronted.

You don't have to be fashy at the gym. Just don't dress like an idiot and stick out like a sore thumb. You will notice the gym chads all dress the same. If you conform it helps your self-esteem and will improve your gym experience in my opinion. Stop projecting.

This.

Literally no one cares about what you look like at the gym. You're there for a purpose.
The secret is lifting heavy ass weight and no one can judge you for your outfit, DYEL?

wrong board
>>>/cuteboys/

Devil trips confirm liar.

I am not saying you have to look fucking perfect user. All I am saying is that someone shouldn't be able to look at you and say that you look out of place. I agree that lifting heavy weights is the main priority but if you look like a complete idiot doing it then you will get judged, by men and women, subtly or not.

How much that matters to you is up to you. I don't sit there for 20 minutes thinking about what I'm going to wear to the gym but obviously sports shorts and a t-shirt, and not like orange shorts and a green t-shirt, and obviously the right kind of shoes, sneakers, or whatever. It is important not only for style but utility also.

True.

I agree, I'm not looking for a uniform. I upgraded from fat cargo shorts autist to professional/dad. At least that's what I've been told. I still don't understand how to dress that we'll though.

Got a coat similar to this in black. Get compliments all the time, people know the feeling it gives off when worn on broad shoulders.

Tight functional pants, arrowed collars, tight clothing. If you wear a tie then make it small. Thick ties and poofy clothing is the hallmark of hard times and loose morals.

Have any brand recommendation?

Can it be a bold fashy statement to tuck your tie if your not a nazi, or is it just autistic?

flecktarn pants
flecktarn zeltbahn
ruger blackhawk in a red leather drop belt
lowa renegade boots
harley davidson flame skull cap
smith and wesson polarized shatter proof shades
corn cob pipe with traverse city blend in the bowl

its what you are supposed to do when it is windy out, modern people forgot how to wear dress clothes (thank the baby boomers for that)

AGAIN? IS THIS SOME WAY TO IDENTIFY RING WINGERS IN A CROWD?!

regular cut jeans are tight on people who actually lift

I have about 70.

Saint John's Bay seems to be the only regular brand I've found that's made out of just cotton.

again, where did you get that?

I'm 6'5", 230lbs and I've been lifting since I was 16.
Big enough 4U?

Nice.

The shoes are alright tbh, not the best but I could do better.

ebay(.)com/itm/BRAND-NEW-MENS-CLASSIC-VINTAGE-RETRO-BOMBER-HARRINGTON-TRENDY-JACKET-COAT-/300956283992
The navy blue one is similar to mine.
Mine was a gift so I have no idea where they got it.

fag

Where can I get one?

I don't know why it's so hard for you to be alpha like me.

This thread is not for memes lad.

Where can I get those?

oh look it's this thread again.

Second this. Those pins are sweet

just wear shit that fits

Just wear Hawaiian shirts.

THis

OP gib pins

Can't find it anywhere. Seconding sauce request

Lad tell us how you redpilled an anarchist slut while wearing one of those.
I know you are that user, I feel it.

You should look how to dress so people won't notice you inside of a crowd, rather than dressing to be noticeable.

"nationalist wear" is cancer. What your wearing on your soul is more important, than what you are wearing on your body.

YUROPOOREANS LISTEN

There's no Hawaiian shirts nor sunlights in EUSSR

Instead buy 'Fash N Slav'

Either you are a country club faggot or a working class poorfag. Right?

I see a lot of these threads that unironically suggest edgy graphic t's and jeans as appropriate dress.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to look respectable. This is one of the best ways to show your power levels because you can easily signal your class and education level. Unless you are doing yardwork, sports, or your job requires manual labor there is no reason why you should dress like someone who does landscaping for a living.

If you look at the history of fashion *I'm cringing by just saying it here* a nice suit and pair of shoes was just fine for casual wear. Then came the hoards of factory workers and farmers who wore denim, t-shirts, boots and other functional clothing. Keyword functional.

So unless you and your daddy are running a farm or you are working manual labor, there is literally no reason to dress like you do other than muh comfort and muh nigger-tier street fashion.

There is nothing wrong with wearing button down shirts, slacks and a nice pair of oxfords as casual wear.

tl;dr Don't dress like a nigger.

something like this will make people treat you with respect, although you obviously shouldn't only tuck in the front of your shirt like the model in pic related. I personally don't tuck it in at all for everyday wear

just google "pea coat"

hang yourself

It's so you look like you care about your appearance , because you care about your appearance. Feel free to wear your naruto headband and cargo shorts in public though, oh great lefty/pol/, women and employers think it looks gr8

Nigger if you're not going to tell us where we can get our own, at least tell us what to search for. I've tried about fifty different variations of "Trump MAGA lapel pin Lionsguard"

short shorts and non faggot t shirts.

Implying I'm not THE bourgis class.

op you better tell us where you got that pin from