Wesearchr finally delivers that never before seen young Obama video

Sorry for the embed, way too big to webm.
Also hosted on paul joseph Watson's channel.
With that being said, Obama complains about whitey n sheeeeit at 14:40.
I did not watch the whole thing yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MKfrQ
archive.is/iDxVm
archive.is/s392i
archive.is/pDrVR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Webm whatever interesting pearls are in there, I don't want to see 20 fucking minutes of this retarded traitorous nigger after seeing his chimp face in the highest office for 8 goddamn years

I have it downloaded. I'll be sure to provide it piece by piece.

I love wesearchr. Keep doing what you're doing Chuck.

Normies will watch it and think he is eloquent

Can someone give me a quick rundown on how to chop things up with ffmpeg? I wouldn't mind getting on the download and spread train as I have high agency.

I remember someone saying take the sound bitrate 64000 (64kbps) * every second of the video then taking that x and going: 12mb - x to get the available space for video information.

TL:DW Obama meets his Kenyan family, learns about the environment there, they talk a bit about colonialism.
Much of it is him just going place with his family, like visiting his father's grave. It's rather insightful to be honest.
About 12 minutes in, it starts to focus white ( and Asian) tourists and how their gawking brings dismay to Obama's sister, who is narrating. And Barack is mad about it too.
Also it appears that (young) Michelle Obama
is not a tranny.
14:30-16:20 is about race and "white privilege"
After that, it focuses on squalor and an auto repair shop.
END.
I liked it. I'll be webm'ing in a sec.

did not mean to sage. sorry. Bump.

Michelle is not a tranny? That's pretty big news

9 min

Google says they don't want to pay for school so they rioted, and the police shut down the university. lol

14:20 min

"I'm Saddened that whites are still superior to blacks in Kenya"

DAS RYSUS WHITEY CRACKA

then why have we never seen this before?

reported

I was going to comment on how well-made the documentary looked compared with the average family vacation video, but judging by the credits it looks like Auma actually got a bunch of proper filmmakers involved in the production. You wouldn't expect it given that the film predates Barack's political career. At the time, he was just a Chicago attorney.

Wanjiru Kinyanjui
archive.is/MKfrQ

Olaf Koschke
archive.is/iDxVm

Joachim Rothe
archive.is/s392i

Christian Frosch
archive.is/pDrVR

this "man" is the product of affirmative action and white guilt and yet he still wags his finger and the hand that fed, clothed and civilized him.

embarrassing.

Appears. I never believed that anyway. I used to be pozzed a few years ago. Not gay, but knew a lot of them due to living in Chicago and doing volunteer work fore homeless LGBT youth.

Gotta make a webm out of "I'm Saddened that whites are still superior to blacks"

It's sort of a thing that I can tell a mile away.
hit reply too early

Making it already

did he also adopt stray unicorns?

Really nothing here worth watching.

Fucking diversity sucks. Keep Kenya black.
Oh, also genocide all white countries via mass immigration.

I concur to an extent. The video does not match the hype.

Going to Africa was a mistake.

t. Colonists

it wasn't a mistake
how they went about it was
instead of trying to make the niggers christians they should have just shot everyone and replaced them with Whites

Fuck, those Kenyans own more than any of us ever will. 'Acres and acres' between their family and the next.

Fake. He was born in indonesia and has no negro facial features. Lies upon lies.

ffmpeg -i input.vid -ss 00:00:00.000 -to 00:00:01.000 -b:v 10k -b:a 10k output.webm
h:m:s:ms ; Adjust variables accordingly. Consult >>>/webm/ for more info.

they just don't know what to do with it.

Based lad.

Arguably it would have been enough to set proper boundaries with the locals, letting them do whatever they want as long as they don't encroach on colonist land (shooting them without mercy if they step over boundaries) and NO ONE ever fucking a local.

They've got the resources, but they do not have the skill of white laborers. Africa will be white one day. Believe me.

Encoding the full thing.
Video: 360p @ 20kbit/s
Audio @ 32kbit/s
ETA: 47 minutes

14:24 - 16:16 long version

14:24 - 14:49 short version

At this point its more likely it will be Chinese's

webm of section about race.

I really cannot imagine what that must be like.

You go see the land of "your people" and what you find is a bunch of mudhuts, wildlife and a guy working on VW beetles that look like they belong in a scrapyard in the middle of trash and chickens.

He is visibly rustled and jumping trough various mental hoops to justify what he is seeing.

No you mutt, you are upset that instead of whatever idyllic vision of Africa you had got raped by the scenery of your own ancestors living in shit and garbage while doing nothing to change it.

Sorry for the lower quality, the version I intended to upload (480p) was just over the 12 MB threashold at 13 MB. I did not feel like making 2 webms. Also videopad is a slow exporter.

Even though it's funny as shit to call her a tranny, and she looks like man, the voice is always the giveaway, and she sounds like a woman. Besides, if she were born a man, that should be trivial to dig up.

i wanna hear obama's mixtape

Cool shit, thank you for your work.

short vers.

Would probably sound like a really shitty Immortal Technique cover.

Look at them all just lazing around under that tree.

0:30s narrator says 'after 27 years he's (Obama) come home.' 27 years before 1990, Obama was 2-3. Obama's story in the video is that his father left (((Hawaii))) when he was 2 and he didn't see him again until he was 10. This video may actually have evidence after all.

long vers.

This is Pro-Obama Propaganda tbh

send this to drudge oreilly assange

I don't think you understand the meaning of that word, user. Being black, he was always an enemy.

Ya'know how you fix up nigger countries?

You give them farming equipment (like we are now) and force them to use it, it's as simple as that. I remember some user writing on a blog about how shit goes down in these african nations, and it's essentially this.

Since they're a tribal people, with a heavy emphasis on family culture, they tend to take their gibs, gibs that is supposed to be used to tend to the land, and share it with their family, or people in their community whom they feel obligated to help.

Once the gibs is gone (all of the equipment and resources) they ask for more, and the cycle begins anew, the family hears if you're getting shiny shit and they expect you to give them some of it, they line up in front of the hut to do so.

If you're going to make a country great, you need to use an iron fist to ensure that it gets that way, but this is a problem, because of "muh coli-ne-zashun n sheeit"

This is the inherent issue with not admitting things or being honest with ourselves, we'll never come about solving the problem in the long term.

And the truth is? These people are very different than us, they're stupid, they're backwards, these things can be controlled, even fixed to a certain extent, but specific ethnic rules need to be broken to do so.

But we won't, instead we'll just half-ass it, give them more resources, and do nothing to thwart their shitty breeding patterns, so in the next 20 years, Africa will be a source of plague, suffering, and more immigration due to their shitty systems (which they themselves refuse, or don't know how to fix) and their ever rising population.

I can understand the christfaggots given gibs, they feel like it's their duty to do so, what I don't get is how the rapid secularists are just as dogmatic about their suicidal empathy, and feel the need to justify it with claims of historical wrongdoing.

The entire video is interesting, just watch it.

My first try for using ffmpeg, pls no bully.

You don't. You don't waste your precious time and resources on the other. Either kill them and take their land or leave them alone.

I'm just saying, it's perfectly doable, but you have to shed quite a bit of blood, and essentially rule the nation yourself, but that becomes an issue since their IQ may not rise and they'll try to kick you out.

Like India.

So yeah, Razing the local populace or not touching the place seems to be the best options.

Its physically impossible for white people to fix a collection of niggers, we can't muster the level of brutality necessary to keep their animal urges in check.

Our collective altruism is too high, we just raise them like pets until they fuck up the entire society.

He reminds me of Anthony Bordain. You know how he goes to some butthole of the earth and makes a thousand excuses as to why the life forms there are the way they are. Yet never realizing they are the way they are because that's the way they are.

kukulu matitili ugaga ugaga ugaga

bulig natiti kalaku mubiba ul bu

Thanks OP.
Thanks Wesearchr.
Fuckin based niggas up in here. Next time you're in kenya hit me up i'll slide you some rocks.

not a very interesting video

I know, it's rather underwelming. it did not match the hype. But at least its out there and Holla Forums was waiting for this anyway. Also memes, if any can be salvaged.

drown yourself in other man semen and spit

interesting video showing clearly obama to be an mental disabled retard.
it also proves he only plays the "presidential character" now.

thank you for uploading op

And its nothing.

Paul Wathson sthop thilling here you idioth.

Thanks OP, your nonfaggotry has been noted.

Also, thanks based Wesearchr.
I had my doubts, but those fuckers are legit.

OP himself admits it's not much

fuck off

Looks like he was a raging marxist faggot before that become popular here. What a piece of shit.

then why are you still in this thread?

PJW is only hosting it. Wesearchr is responsible for it if anything. So I'm not "thilling" anything Mike Tyson.

It was overhyped when it was brought up here a few weeks ago. It's all good. No need to fight.

This is great.

Niggers here think anyone is going to get video of Obama saying AYO FUK U WHITE BOI for less than $1 million.

What I'm interested in is the dating – it doesn't check out.

The video seems to imply he visited in 1989? With Michelle?

But the official Obama history says he only visited Kenya once?

With or without Michelle?

And in 1992?

Very fishy – what else is false about his past and why are they falsifying dates?

Go away evil dogger.
Take all niggers with you back to africa

You think if this was released back when onigger was a candidate, he would have lost???

op is actually a super faggot.

see op:

its still a good thing he showed obamas idiotic behavior to us

It's almost like they're not even trying to hide their manipulation anymore.

have you seen it before?

Yes goy, this video is authentic and Obama was a nice cool mannered lad back then and smoked stuff, vote for hillary or else this legacy will be tarnished.

This is bait for the leftists.

No… it's like that video of him in a black church, it may be a "bombshell" for drudge or hannity but nobody on team obama is phased at all.

I disagree. Op did a bretty good job today.

Nigger what?
Is you retarded?

The video is bait for the leftists.

"Wow obama is really cool guy" crowd berniebots is what this is tailored for.

You are a novice at maniuplation, do not pretend not to be.

out

Of course Obammy is fazed – he's got people digging up his past.

rare

Good point. perhaps there is something else we are missing? Despite being a burger, I can't really say I am all that familiar with the prez. I saw Obama's America 2016 a few years ago, that's pretty much it.

See pic. I don't like direct embedding because it makes a lot of anons on Holla Forums all bent out of shape.
I said it did not match the hype. It was over hyped.

Not an argument, shillberg.

Damage control.

well he's a Kenyan mudslime, so his view is distorted

Do you get paid per post when correcting the record?

How much?

bump :^)

so this dude is literally a kenyan? he said his sister "obviously" is.

Did he say we wuz kangz?

No wonder she's hiding her face

Yea. I don't think this is going to cause the outrage I thought it would.

exposing the half-nigger who tries to appear smart on tv as a complete idiot who eats his own fingers like an autistic retard is a fucking
HYPE

you are probably from halfchan

Meh. Spread it, sure, but it's definitely not as damning as some of us, such as me and that user, thought it would be.

He is about as American as "judge La Raza".

Fuck…surround by them, he almost looks white.

This.

He was abandoned by his worthless nigger father and raised by white people. He is a product of every single ounce of white privilege combined with black privilege such as AA.

His ancestors weren't even fucking slaves. On the contrary, Obama's ancestors were slave owners on both his mother and his nigger father's side.

The waiters who are black, are rude to black customers. Possibly because the waiters know they are going to get stiffed when it comes to leaving a tip?

Chuck is truly a gift from God.

THIS NIGGER NEEDS TO GTFO THE WHITE HOUSE NOW
FUCKING FOREIGN MUSLIM FUCK

Not quite. He doesn't go full "wez kangz n sheeeit" but he whines about white and Asian tourists like they're somehow stopping the lazy niggers from improving themselves.

It's pretty fucking ridiculous actually. Even as someone who truly hates shitskins, I'd have no problem with them visiting white countries as tourists as long as they behaved themselves.

Tourists are one of the best sources of income. They dump money into an economy and then leave. If the niggers had any brains they'd capitalize on the situation.

It's really telling how King Nigger wants to "diversify" all white countries but doesn't even like tourists in African countries.

Because the whites will actually tip, Barry.

That's quite a rabbit hole user. Prepare yourself.

thanks doggy

OFF BY ONE

Looks like it's nothing significant.

google "slavery"

14:30

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

here is a man who knows what's up

Fucking webm wizardry, man.

Look the poor nigs doing nothing, they are victims.
This gives a déjà-vu.

I waited tables for two years. Niggers were easily the rudest, most obnoxious of all the customers. Even the niggers I worked with didn't want to deal with them.

This is what talented tenth mulattoes actually believe.

In restaurants, even blacks and Mexicans bitch about black and Mexican customers.

not really sure what this video is supposed to show me

Obama is a raging marxist faggot? thats been known for almost a decade

WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING THIS COMMENT

is that his idea of domestic policy?

It is word for word what he tried in the US.

Being the fucking idiot that he is, he things the "engine for growth" is the state.

Go away evil dogger

ATTENTION

see comment:

ATTENTION

Unfortunately this video is 8 years too late.

Normies who lean left will see it as proof of Obama's good intentions (ending racism, ending poverty, sticking it to the man from the inside).

But the right would have torn this man apart with this video. Where do his loyalties lie is the main question. You can't be Kenyan-American and be POTUS.

Holy shit I fucking missed that!

Holy fucking shit.

It can be when you invest properly.
Problem is he dumped money in the banks on the basis they'd loan it out and this would somehow create economic growth.

Go away EVIL DOGGER!

Where's the video Breitbart was threatening to reveal right before he dropped dead?

That doesn't fucking work. Testimony after testimony of greenpeace faggots and a million other white charity workers that have gone to Africa come back with stories of how absolutely retarded the niggers are. You could set up a working farm and turn a bigger profit every year for five fucking years, as soon as you leave, niggers sell off anything they possibly can, blow through all the money, and are right back to where they started 5 years prior.

It does not work.
And even, hypothetically, if it did, we should NOT be sending any kind of fucking aid to african countries. We have far too many problems we need to solve here at home, far too many of our own people to take care of, then to worry about the fucking chimps halfway across the world.

(checked)

I don't know. The whole thing got memoryholed.

You can't take a nation of retards and turn them into a first world country. The world doesn't work that way.

I think they were dismayed by the gawking rather than the mere presence of the non-blacks in Kenya.

What point are you trying to make? That families aren't fulfilling?

Go away evil dogger

Download VideoPad.
It's a front-end to ffmpeg that gives you a GUI similar to Windows Movie Maker, but way better.

Does anyone else notice something strange about this video?

Specifically its quality, which seems rather professional for a home video. It also says the video was produced in 1993, but likely filmed in 1988, which implies that he took this footage and prepared it for a future political campaign.

if anything, I think this was a video he was planning for some sort of election in the early 90s as a local political figure.

I just saw on Twitter that Pat and Chuck (Wesearchr) are in talks with Hiro to buy Cuckchan

Obama was propped up since his teenage yeas as a future tool for the elite. every literate black is.

Go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger

Give them farming equipment? We gave them Rhodesia, South Africa, and so many other functioning countries 50 years ago.

IT DOES NOT WORK. GOOGLES GONNA GOOG.

Michelle is not a tranny but Obama is gay and his boyfriend is Richie.

It was a mistake
White people fucked African women it wasn't the other way around.
You go to a 50 degree celsius shithole, you kill a bunch of ape humanoids, enslave them and then see that they have apes that have vaginas.
Then you bring them back to enslave them at home, you bring a few women back and blam, 2016.

This. It's a strange feel when a nigger bitches about niggers. You can't really go "yeah, niggers are the worst" because you're talking to one. Of course you can, but it achieves nothing.

I work in the food industry. Currently redpilling a black at my work. He is a good kid, and is slowly seeing the tragedy of his race. I'm sure this will upset some of you, but it is the Aryan thing to do.

It's amazing how much respect you can get by being openly and passionately a natsoc sympathizer. We were talking about the jewish question earlier, and how marxism has ruined the black family. I would rather it not come to a race war. Violence and death is not the Aryan cause, but a last resort.

onigger

Reminder to tip off Drudge and Kikebart. I know they're kosher, but they might still use it.