Tinder

Ok I have a problem. I have like 60 matches on tinder, conversations are good but I can't seem to close the deal. What's up with that?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.cammackranchsupply.com/product-p/114800.htm
shop.pneudart.com/
valleyvet.com/c/livestock-supplies/equipment-supplies/instruments/cap-chur.html
livestockconcepts.com/en/equipment/1257-pneu-dart-air-rifle-178b.html
livestockconcepts.com/en/equipment/1399-medi-dart-crossbow-kit-.html
daninjectdartguns.com/why-daninject/
media.tits-guru.com/images?uuid=f87cbda3-5a04-47b0-b479-ecd95f4055b4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh please, we both know.

!Wow you must be new here¡ Let me give you the official Holla Forums refugee welcome image!¡!¡!¡

We hope you enjoy your stay here at (((Holla Forums!)))

:) :) :) :)

also if you would be so kind as to inform me where you were linked to this world wide web page, then I would appreciate that information so I can sell your data for currency thank you newfriend!!! :)

I honestly don't. It can't be the looks, there are some hot chicks that matched me back.
Went on a date with a few but nothing serious came out of it.

I am here since Hotwheels celebrated the first birthday of Holla Forums you faggot

How did the dates go?

Not bad at all. I am in contact with a girl right now. I even tried the direct approach on some chicks a few time, didn't work at all. I don't know how Tinder got the reputation of a hookup app because I can't confirm that at all.

Tinder is cancer. Its just a jewish plot to validate roasties ego so they become even larger entitled cunts

They might just be playing the field user, don't give up bro.

How else do you do it then man? I fucking hate clubs and discos.

Will do thanks

Care to be a bit more specific? How many did you have so far?
I guess you just gotta keep trying my dude.

poon is easy dude.

project confidence
make them laugh
don't take it so serious, relax
get poon!

seriously. relaxed confidence with a playful demeanor has gotten me laid hundreds of times. it was something I had to fake till it came natural but there you have it.
chicks can smell thirst btw and it dries up their flaps faster than acetone

If you don't want to meet roasties, don't go to places that roasties frequent. You might be better off joining a local volunteer group like an animal shelter for example, whatever you're interested in. You can make friends and your chances of meeting a decent girl are much higher (but still relatively low).

(checked)

I had like 5 dates from tinder. We talked about generic stuff, you know like hobbies, job/uni/school. Afterwards we walked to her apartmen and I asked if she wants to drink a coffe or a glass of wine. Didn't work. This worked several times before I began to use tinder.

will try

medi-dart?
store.cammackranchsupply.com/product-p/114800.htm

shop.pneudart.com/

valleyvet.com/c/livestock-supplies/equipment-supplies/instruments/cap-chur.html

livestockconcepts.com/en/equipment/1257-pneu-dart-air-rifle-178b.html

livestockconcepts.com/en/equipment/1399-medi-dart-crossbow-kit-.html

daninjectdartguns.com/why-daninject/

how old are you and how long have you been in the game? (and yes, it is a game)

tbh don't do this. Ask her something not generic, not the usual boring conversation she has with everyone else she meets.

21. You mean tinder? a few months, maybe 3 or 4?

Like what for example? What would be a good conversation starter that get's her attention?

Ask her what her biggest fear is, and then tell her what yours is, for example. It's not a very personal question for most people but it's also not something that people talk about much.

I didn't mean tinder, I meant interfacing with women in an agenda driven manner.
history: currently mid 40s, 3rd wife.
lost v at 15 thanks to a Chad that liked me for some odd reason and always pulled me into 3somes with chicks that the dude would literally talk to for 5 min b4 convincing them to fuck us. CHAD.
got my 1st wife as a beta orbiter, luv of my life, la de da. only married me cuz I knocked her up.
divorced after a year cuz she was 18, me 19 and I was a dumb, selfish dick beta.
2nd wife met after finding jebus. luv of my life etc… married 11 yrs, have kid, she goes bipolar and, well it doesn't last.
in the 3 yrs between #2 and #3 I discover PUA game. MOST of it is ghey BS but there are huge nugs of truth buried in that shit. bang no less than 150 different women in the 3 yrs and truly develop my confidence, hone my personality and thoroughly enjoy every fucking second.
meet #3 at the gym cuz she had a big black ass that I was not about to allow to go unfucked by my average white cock. ( that's right boys, huge cock is not required. go figure ).
now still married but fucking around with fine ass black Brit that works in HR at my job. Motherfukker, I am telling you the same as I trained my son. Relaxed, unshakeable confidence with an easy going humorous take on life will get you smothered in pussy.

as for convo? get the bitch talking about herself. you won't have to (get to) say much at all

>>>/4chan/

>>>/reddit/

>>>/facebook/

Go back normalfag.

i dont give a shit about women. it's dumb, act hard to get and aloof. you're always on their mind. opposite is true outside na. there you go hard and outgoing because cucks there are overly respectful.

the key here is be unique. lame. i know. these braindead bitches want an adventure. only in their mid 50s do they realize how bady they fucked up. so many forums of old lonely +50 year old women wishing they married at 18. enjoyable to read their mistakes.

post youR matches you stupid fucking faggot

KYS BITCH

Why would age matter in this situation?

just do them all

My town is so small that if I somehow didn't know the person I would know someone they know.

I thought tinder was just sluts wanting Chad's dick, but getting 60 matches and nothing out of it is even worse.

inbreeding is like that

Is 60 matches a low or high number comparing to the mean?

I've had Tinder for a year.

I got 4 matches.

That means OP is probably a retard and you should try social situations. Give a short description (if you like) of yourself.

Girls abuse the app by using it as a game user. They sit next to each other and see who can "win" by getting the most matches, they don't use the app earnestly or with genuine desire to meet others. Look it up if you don't believe me, it's just for a "confidence boost".

I guess girls that use this app to get the most "matches" arent exactly the girls you should be aiming for anyway.

Try to force them to unmatch you without asking them to unmatch you, make sure to make it vague as well
The challenge will make them curious and more likely to respond.

You need to close the deal faster. Girls don't want a guy who babbles on, they want the strong silent type. Cut your conversations down to half of what they are. For every 5 words she says, you say 1. That is the ratio. And ALWAYS BE CLOSING

They're sitting out there WAITING to give you their pussy. Are you willing to take it? Are you MAN enough to take it?

maybe it's your negative attitude towards women that's preventing you from getting laid, you fuckign incel.

Fuck off Reddit.

Yes getting laid is the right choice of words, because this isnt exactly what the incel believes, he believes he is magically "getting laid" somehow.

maybe the problem is low-T. he sounds like a soy boi

this analogy made me grin. fucking dry flaps.

simple, tinder is giving you matches with its bots
you will have either to give shekels, or to convince the owners of tinder that you're a jew and that you can advertise for them on the web, or that your relations can bring them opportunities with other jews

It makes me angry because he sounds like a boobanimalthief.

It depends on the situation however, if it is a club situation he is right, if it is a more "binding" situation like work/social situation they use that thirst as leverage.

sounds like the wisdom of the experienced, doesn't it?

Can you post some? Did you save any convos?
I get off on it

A 50 years old man usually isin his prime. Well educated, financially stable and for his experience (status) and charm he is more attractive than a younger dude, so he can choose the woman who wants. On the other hand, a women at 50…

Remember kids, NEVER GET MARRIED!

i was just kidding my dude.
tbh, game is bullshit. i know a dude who is pretty asocial, has literally no male friends, no money, no real place to stay but he's pretty handsome. women give him money, they cook for him, they let him stay at their place, they cheat on their guys with him, it's crazy. he doesn't use "game", he's just there, looking good and that's it.

Well, kinda. A girl was really into me, (tall, half nigress but pretty with big tits), missed to close it up and some "playful" spastic fucked her a couple of months later.

"bitch, stop lyin"

sorry you can't deal with the truth nigger

Can't believe I fell for that bait, I would have caught it if you said something like "just be yourself" or "take a shower" but yours was a little more nuanced.

If I'm being honest, I once bought a book that taught game, I followed it to the letter, and it actually worked quite well in social situations; the problem is that shit feels fake and wrong to me. I don't want to be with a girl who actually enjoys playing that idiotic disingenuous game, I could fuck these girls but I could never hope for anything serious with them. I don't think there is an alternative though, short of joining a cult.

rule 1 of the game.
reality doesn't give a fuck about You or how You want things to be.
get over yourself (ego) and start winning or "stay mad" and keep losing.

I have a friend that is exactly like you (which makes me wonder :^)), autistic and highly intelligent but doesnt know nuance.

what if by staying mad i win in wealth but by being nice i just get chads leftovers? Because thats my problem.

If you just want to fuck bishes that's a good rule. You'll want to strangle your wife though if game gets you one with that method.

If I could remember the name of the book I'd recommend it because it worked well. Unfortunately I don't remember the password to that Amazon account, and I rarely saw the cover because I put another book jacket over it so I could read it on the bus and in public.

the one I had was literally called The Game. The reason I'm married now is because she was the smartest of my "kills"

don't be nice fag. that's where u fail
don't be a fuckstik either. learn the line and walk it

Damn Larry David looks like THAT!?!

Well the thing chad has is looks, selfconfidence and a natural risk taking nature, which gives him a personality that makes him a leader whereas a jew with money only gives touches very basic instincts of the female without any potential ties upwards.

Tried that and all i still get is chads used up goods. Some times i do get a girl with no kids but even then she has had a bad past. I'm not to nice as to become a cuck because I drop them once i know they just want my wealth. So far every place i travel to it's just women wanting money and my ability to sleep with them behind their boyfriends or husbands back. I don't want to be that kind of man but the more i look how men treat other men now, the more i'm starting not to care. So should i just keep building my wealth or should i start to cuck the normal man because it seems those are my only options men and women are giving my at this point in my life.

Chads run out of wealth to support them and their children they have had with multiple women. Women need a man to support them or their kids to once they get old. Even if you worked a normal job you still will run out if you lived till 80 with todays medical bills. You can say what you want but ive seen it. My family runs a care home a big one at that and what kind of people do i see in them? I'll give you a hint they are not rich and most of them have kids who don't want to see them "single mothers" and chads trying to still hit dry hole or hit on the hired staff. It's sad but i don't care anymore. These people did it to themselves.

for you? build your wealth, use women for fun and pleasure and when you are ready to settle down, hide the wealth and find a wife. it's truly not as hard as you think once you accept reality and humble yourself to work within it's parameters.

also, you ain't perfect. stop expecting others to be. especially women ffs

I see a lot of single moms in their early 30s, I wonder if the father was a Chad whose chadsteam ran out.

probably

But does your sob story have to do with my observation?
You wonder why being nice only "scores" you chads leftovers, if that is your concern i tell you why that is.

The Virgin Step Dad

The Chad Biological Father

so this is why our nation is in shambles. i wonder how those kids will grow up. a generation of kids are being born this way. fatherless, and essentially motherless with their mothers too busy sucking cock and trying to satisfy their daddy issues to care for their kid.

Most likely a disperstion of the "female mind", on one side they want a child on the other hand they want someone that is higher on the social hiarchy.
So they get pregnant and then they realize given big numbers that "he isnt right" since numbers n shit.

I have wealth and im not perfect but if i tell you "hey this boat here has holes in it, its not perfect but hopefully it makes it". This is wishful thinking and i did not earn my wealth with that kind of mindset. What your telling me to do is do a trade off and stop having the mindset to generate wealth and stability. You can't "hide wealth" not with the amount i have, they will notice it. Also why do i have to settle down the used up chad ladder? You seem like some lonely bitch now.

From what i have seen and the friends i know and people i rent to "old chads" yes because chads cant stay that way forever. When your older in your 50's women exspect you to have wealth and chads don't have that. Even when your 35-40 they want you to have something, a house payed off or a retirement fund.

So should i fuck over everyone. Should i just sleep with married mens wives. Should I fuck guys GF behind their back for one night stands? Because i have not done this for only one thing, i see what happens to men who do but if this world has come to this point where men don't care then I wont need to care about them. So what if I fuck their GF behind their back or take their new 18 year old daughter for a spin. They would do the same to me correct?

i know why. you're a manlet.

Gee, I can't imagine why you are striking out OP!

Face it, man. Females using Tinder are looking for marriage material, and you are obviously not it. They are willing to check you out in person to give you the benefit of the doubt, but as a 3 time loser you aren't going to get much in the way of slack. If you are repeatedly getting rejected it is time to face the fact that at 40 years old and with 3 failed marriages under your belt you are simply not attractive to the opposite sex.

Welcome to Forever Alone.

confirmed lonely bitch

You dont want chads leftovers, i tell you why you get chads leftovers not that you should polish daddys little gem.

And to give you a more "visceral" image, in todays society that is in some perspective torn in "hypermorality" and "no mercy" (if that is your talking point), i would gladly use a tank to drive over you, but not only that i would also install little gopro cameras and little mics at the edge to hear your screams.

confirmed manlet

He's some stupid pivot point for game theory bullshit for social control. The sooner you understand that the faster it stops.

Explain social control and its effective measures to me, really curious. With a little bit of context.

Not all Chads are dumb meatheads; this is a virgin fantasy. I'm not saying Chads are academic because they either don't have or don't care for an intellectual mindset, but they can still be successful in life without being a genius or brilliant.

There are plenty of middle aged Chads that make a killing in finance or with their MBAs. #notallchads

they're looking for one night stands and self esteem

I know your kind, you don't do shit. Keep paying your rent to me or you will lose your home lol.

Keep going this is fun for me now.

Really? Because i know few rich chads and they are not rich because they did it themselves. They are rich because they have men like me manage their investments. Note that i don't ever make them as wealthy as i am but i make it so they can support only the children they have with their current wife. Those who have to pay child support i let go.

"No hookups!"

ditry dumb normalfag scum shitting up my board. gtfo

I'm glad to know that actually works out well for some people. I need to find new management.

Describe your nose to me?

It's not as "big" or as "tall" as your own. It's kinda funny because my dad used to rent to this jewish guy that imported shit from israel. Over time he missed about 73k in back rent. With overdue fees it went over 100k. My dad back then didn't care because he didnt want to file legal proceedings but when i took over i milked that jew for ever dime he owed. This is when i realized that people will try to take advantage of you any chance they get and if you don't punish them then they will get away with it.

Well first of all you have to define what a chad is, if chad is someone pretty with good genetics then studies will tell you that these people usually have higher iqs than the norm. Now if you define chads as people with good genetics but shit iq due to personality, which means people use their genetics for their advantage i wonder why the majority of chads arent chads but retarded nerds. So the conclusion to that is a society that lost the connection to innate "egoistic" interests and other innate vectors which results in certain mechanisms like disgusting beta cunts that moralize the effectiveness of software while getting a refugee dick in their welcoming asses.

Having the chad social skills while still being dumber than shit, is being a jamal. chad is chad because he has the social skills and the intelligence.

no, a chad just grunts but to women it sounds like poetry

"Chads" are men who fuck and dump women. They have multiple children with said women along their trail of exploring hole. Over time, since chads over focus on getting dank hole they neglect building wealth. This is needed because if they did have wealth then all the children they have left with their leftover hole they dumped will come to them for money to support their bastards. This is why chads cannot gain wealth. If they do, this kills the chad. Chads are not "strong men" because chads children are many times weaker. This is proven in genital traits that they inherit from their father "not thinking ahead to a stable future". You see, In a chads mind he always has to win. Even if his kid needed a confidence boost, a chad would never give his kids that. A chad must be above all. Now a Male provider who builds wealth wants his kids to be better then him. Their for he builds his kids up. This sometimes makes chads out of them because of over confidence.

That wasnt my point, if better genetics results in higher intelligence and chad has better genetics, why are nerds equated with higher intelligence, which effectively that a lot of nerds could be chad but they arent. Which means that a lot of nerds are in essence a pussified, stifled and heavily controlled bread.

For me chads are guys that are handsome and have a good build with a particular social skill set.

Thats basically all they have. It's easy to "bulk out" to look good. But Bulking is not healthy for you. This is why Chads have a short run. When they hit 40's they are getting a beer gut and or balding. Be carfull around these old chads because they tend to blame their situation for lack of wealth on government and or on people like us who invest into our future. It's funny because they have what supports them.

*hate

What i m critizing isnt the government or the "jews", it is more the hypermorality that they want to impose, and i really do not like that, to the point that if i find out that if they invaded our privacy they will get killed.

And to the mention the intrusion of privacy, similar to trump, that is real bloodlust, so be prepared.

So you consider yourself a chad? I agree that jews have been pushing their ideal lifestyle on us. But they never owned a civilization that they made themselves. Almost all of the time their cities fell and turned to dust but yet they keep repeating this endless cycle. Promoting Chad and Stacy lifestyles and for the majority of a population to live like this only helps them gain power and wealth since this is all they know. They are not builders but takers. Don't hate what mankind has made, hate the thing that uses what we have made to their own ideas which int he end destroys both them and us.

i know you're a manlet. your posts just reeks of it.

Well i consider myself a chad, but not in the sense of what you precive as a chad, and i do know that from experience. And i also consider myself a nerd but not in the sense of someone that like comics or movies and computergames but more in the original sense, being really competetive at something.

So the reason why civilizations fell are exactly to the reason i outlined, the guys that usually make shit work arent really "comped" and heavily controlled, which manifests in different endavours. I also think that a liberal society is more competetive than a conservative ones due to certain dynamics up until a point it becomes a negative impact.

I give you an example, imagine betaboy has a wife and two kids,and betaboy finds out that his wife cheated and the kids arent his, in modern society "strengh" is equated in ignoring these transgressions, they even had to pay child support if they found out which will lead to long lasting negative effectes, while "strength" in a less individual sense would have lead to an outrage and abandoning.
So in a highly tuned society "emotions" are disregarded as redundant but if you take the sum of emotions of many people they are actually benefically because rational thinking per se always leads to more beneficial outcome for the individual but not for the group as a whole. So to round up my point the chads are good in societies that have a certain environment and bad if the environment shiftes.

It's OK user, I can be here to respond to you. Although, as for everyone else they most likely will start seeing you as a pathetic troll.

It's more complex then this. Chads are lead by a matriarchy. This is a basic forum of civilization in and of itself. But this is more of a hunter-gather kind. If you research past and even current behavior of africans and not what triggers a group to act, you will notice a dominant female dose so. Watch videos of lynching from start to finish. You will notice a female directing the "chad males" to initiate punishment on an offender. Problem with this is most times the punishment is unwarranted because it's driven by a womens emotion. This is the basic problem of a chad, even though they use women they still will defend them. This is a big problem of chads over 40. So i do agree with you on chads being important at the infinite stare of a civilization, in later development they are detrimental. You may not be a chad, but infact a stable "beta". Remember the whole "alpha-beta" meme has been degraded to not represent its meaning. A pack with no betas dose not survive and breaks down, this is reality. What most people consider as a "beta" is in fact an omega a dead end that dose not contribute to the pack. But it seems that the meaning of Chads in past context has changed. They have changed into OmegaChads a being that at the end of his life style creates a zero sum of his life.

There is a difference between male and female emotion, male emotion is more distant and more rational. For example men in a stable environment hate ambition (esp. of it has a different spin to the status quo) and for women the hate comes for females that gain the attention of the males that convey that.
Bluntly women want to control the males to do their bidding. Women in that sense are more like a certain spin, a full matriarchy is women having a direct say.
Just like the media, the media is a bitch.

When society turns to this then we start to degrade and revert to a basic need "Eat,Fuck,Have kids and feel good". This is what most of the west is starting to become. Men "males" do have ambition to have better and stable situations to provide for his family. This is why back inthe 50's we had a big surge to replace womens chores with automation. These men back then where not the chads of today. These men had an order and understanding that made sure that fellow men could at least have a chance at being happy with a family of their own. You can tell over time who slowly corrupted this idea. Men do love ambition but it has to support a stable ideal thats tested first.

UNDERRATED POST

EQUALLY UNDERRATED POST

The men in the 50s had a different dynamic of the social hiarchy as we see today, you know man earns more than woman, certain sorting mechanism, chad still gets the prettiest girl but every other cunt gets a girl aswell. And basically mens basic needs are fullfilled pretty fast, its mostly eat fuck and do something worthwhile. Because usually every man accepts that, the stress is on the worthwhile.
Now the traditional company works like this: if i m the boss i tell you what to do because that maximises my profit, and you trust me to do so, whereas i think you are an asshole and you think i m an asshole, but usually if both sides have a mutual interest both profit from that.
Given modern society which means privatzing the gain and outsourcing the loss this leads to very different outcomes. There is no common interest anymore. And the whole "nice talk" descents into the pits of reality to speak in a broad manner.
And that whole talk about "family" and everything that comes along with it is a whole clusterfuck. The framework of capitalism always relied on what i explained captialsim of today doesnt rely on that "invisible" framework, it is a framework that descents into madness and the solution to that isnt marxism because marxism itself is a headbirth, the solution to that is a reset of said framework, but the problem is that the resources have already been distributed.
So the basic concept is an unilateral expropriation of property, which means that the chinese etc. will race to technologcial advancement and secure patents since they are transmissable through goods. Given that money is essentially worthless but grounds on goods isnt, i would expect expect a race to tech a little time dillated to property etc.

So since the americans have africa along with a stronger force of chinese bots, russia will make a block along with europa since they need the resources and have better ties to them in the sense a stronger motivation since the muricans have more options. A case of oneitis.

So what stratfort mentioned isnt something that shouldnt happen contrary it is just contrary to wishfull thinking.

Back in the 50's only one had to work to support the family. My grandparents both worked and my grandmother ordered parts for the company she worked for on one of the first computers. Before that she was using punch cards. She had one of the first tech jobs. But both of them knew the roles they had to do inorder to raise a stable family. My grandfather was not a chad, he was a farm boy from the mid states. He knew that it took work to build something up. But as you said, In our current time many needs are filled fast for men who have access to it. Problem is it's limited to a few so other men do not have access.
Do you think Asians will continue to overtake the west because they still have that family unit? I've noticed in my travels that they seem to be more strict with their daughters and even their sons when it comes to courting. I do know that they have alot less chads and most of the time the chads are restricted to foreign women who vacation. Here inthe west this is the opposite.

South America has untapped resources but, basic needs "food, water" for a civilization can be obtained and or maintained around most of the world given the intelligence of the inhabitance. This is not about resources, it's about the men who can provide them or at least tap them to support a society. The men being born now do not have the mindset to do so.

Look. I don't want to sound like a fag but I am attractive and women like me. I just don't know how I can use that to my advantage. I am not a beta or a cuck, it's the lack of experience that makes it hard for me.

I get that feeling too. Some chicks don't write back after I messaged them.

No most of the girls message me back and we talk a bit. Then I ask them out. There were like 4 bots in total.

That's not working for me at all. Just being handsome doesn't work, being a badass that doesn't care don't work either. I seriously don't know anymore.

First of all, I am 21 not fucking 40, second of all it's the opposite faggot. I made an account to fuck bitches not marry them. After all the stories I heard about Tinder i thought it was easy, it's not.

I am educated, have friends and am pretty social (a.k.a normalfag). I wouldn't consider myself a niceguy but I am not a complete asshole either.

Wanting 3D girls is the problem. Would have been fine at another time in history, but now you're just setting yourself up. But you already know this, and you do it anyway. So you're really a stupid motherfucker.

Maybe there is something in your approach that you aren't even aware of, women want certain things, someone who genuinely cares is #1 on that list. Ask someone close to you that you trust, preferably a female family member to evaluate your persona, and critique it. Keep an open mind and it will help you.

take care

I don't approach them like that of course, it's just in the back of my head on a date. If she says she wants to take it slow I respect that. It's just after all the stories about tinder I had a different expectaion when I signed up.

I will, thanks man.

See the problem isnt getting women (cunts) or being social because i make everyone my bitch once i m in a social situation and women really like me. The problem is the general situation.
Given OP has 60 matches i assume the problem is similar.

I am OP

Here's what you do: tell them feminism is cancer, and you'll just fuck a sex doll if they won't. This is after you tell them about your 6 figure salary.

Well then i just go along with it.

I personally prefer women in social situations because then i know how they look like and i can judge their characters, because in my experience the cunts that are really uppity on social media arent that well versed (so to say) in RL, means they have pretty faces and pretty tits but a lets say broader lower horizon.

And i also have zero problems bending situations my way no matter the surroundings what i really hate is having not enough "wealth", so my problem isnt any conversational or whatever lack but something i do not like about myself.

But if you are 21 that shouldnt be any of your concerns, if you are handsome and able to articulate yourself you should just steer the outcome in a certain direction. Given 60matches on tinder and given that this is an indicator for "success" you have to be a fucking retard not being able to fuck.

Am I a meme now?

The fuck are you asking us for advice for? Tell them your annual income then tell them how you're not looking for a roastie hag and fuck any that stay, after getting them to sign consent waivers.

Wait, people really do this now? WTF I thought we where joking back then… Wow, just… Well, time to call up my lawyer buddy to see if we can profit on this new bullshit craze.

That is so fucking retarded you would need a thousand mad pepes to express the unsettlement.

A thousand pepes that pull the cart of feelius goyius censensus.

Military hands them out as basic kit now.

This is Holla Forums you dont have to be a loser to fit in, just have the right…wrong outlook on life and dont get butt blasted easily.Have a decent sense of >fun. If you want people who are exactly like you go to the niche boards you autist fag.

You best be joking!
WTF is this shit coming to?!
Why are Chads letting this happen?!
If this is true then every god damn man who supports this shit is an automatic cuck!

They need to pack the pussy hat aswell.

This is how a bunch of buddies described it

Well given that is fucking retarded in general, do you have a source for that, because i cannot tell anymore.

Besides from a few eurofag articles of dubious merit, I don't have proof besides the accounts of of a bunch of guys I personally just venting at me. Considering that the DoD is now paying for transgender surguries, I pretty much believe these guys due to how cucked the army is.

There is a difference between the army paying for 0.1 something and enforcing jackshit.

so you´re telling us to be gay, user?

Can't argue with those dubs

DEGENERATE

Holla Forums isn't your safespace. It's random for a reason, time to deal with it Holla Forumsirgins

Why would I want to stick my glorious penis in a disgusting 3D woman?

Because Chads are getting desperate for "beta losers" to pick up their leftovers. Problem is, "beta losers" don't want 3DPD anymore. Why don't you man up and take responsibility :^)

This was like 3 hours ago and she hasn't messaged back.

3DPD are quite enjoyable once you accept their stupid female heads, i think that the "beta losers" have to acknowlege certain traits of the female psyche without overanalyzing everything (which is what most "PU artists" will do because they do not have the talent for differenciating).

Maybe, but why care about leftover 3DPD now? Most "beta losers" have been kicked out of the social circle so why spend time in it? It's a net negative for them and given the amount of effort and time it takes to raise chads kids and be a cuck there is still no pay off. Maybe back int he day you had a payoff but now? An average Beta wage cuck without supporting leftover 3DPD can have all the new tech gadgets and be content in their lives. Remember back then 3DPD where also a forum of entertainment for men.

This thread amuses me

Lurk moar normalfag Holla Forums is not Cuckchan.

Top KEk obviously you have never heard of Wizards Wizards are people past they're mid 20s and are happy being a virgin.

Not just happy but have power to back up that happiness. For them, normal people cant even obtain the old world energy they have delved into.

Good question, i think there are many reasons for a 3DPD, social emotional etc. I think all the tech gadgets are nice but many men crave the comfort of a female, who moderates their tendencies in away.

Even the christfags etc. understood that.

Good. Hopefully both you and her die. Burn in hell.

you do know that to know and acknowledge the female psyche is to know that 3DPD are hypergamous mercenaries that are incapable of romantic love, and will only ever be able to see you as a tool to be used for her ends, and the second you are no longer useful to her, she will want you gone, to make way for the next male she can use.

Many beta losers today don't even know what it's like to be with a 3DPD. Let me ask you, If i tell you this food im eating now is the best tasting food ever and its so damn good you have no clue nor will you ever have a clue how good it tastes. Now, knowing you will never taste what im eating, do you even care? Why should you care about what i think is good for me when you yourself will never have this dish im eating now. This is how "loser betas" perceive 3DPD. It's just something they have no need to care about anymore.

Depends on what women you prefer. Some women are that way, mostly "alpha women" or crazies.
But that is broadly speaking.
I think that most women have multiple layers, the layer you describe which is a more basic one and other layers that are different to that.
It is hard to describe.
But let me try to explain it, take a numale beta the numale beta on one hand sees women only as fuck objects but insists that he is mostly interested in her platonic love, which in itself is an imbalance that they sense. The beta in itself fails to admit that he is firstly drawn to her by her physical body and secondary drawn to her by her personality. Once the beta male insists that he values her personality more than her physical characteristics it creates a split, the bigger part of him wants her physical charactersitcs which this kind of mindset emphasises but the beta will never admit that, etc .

>>>/reddit/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/9gag/

GET OUT!!.

The point is that it isnt like a dish that tastes real damn good it is more like being in a desert first you crave the beer/soft drink and at last you only want the water. So in that sense the betas will pick up chads leftovers unless they have a sufficiant replacement.

But they will soon, or now if you consider VR.

I don't care what you think
hypergamy is a universal among all genetic populations, and economic classes. If a 3DPD that wasn't hypergamous would be at an extreme disadvantage to the 3DPD that were hypergamous, thus hypergamy becomes prominent within all females, because it is such a useful instinct.
There is no NAWALT. If you can still want anything to do with 3DPD after learning they are biologically incapable of seeing you as anything other then a used toaster oven, good for you, I hope you use this knowledge to manipulate 3DPD to your benefit, but when speaking of this knowledge be precise and to the point, don't try to sugarcoat it, and misdirect with Shrek speak talking layers 'ad shit.

Nice thumb, faggot.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DUMBASS.

Thx, now i have two. One good quality and the other to piss of aonons like yourself :^)

wew

I know how to use 3DPD for my advantage really well. 3DPD crave strong men because they know they can do their boobanimal shit because someone will protect them, which means they can lash out on other females without restraint.
3DPD are hypergamous because the more men care about the female the more protected it is, unless she meets chad which means chad and his betas protect the female in an even better way. So there is a certain dynamic why 3DPD do what they do.

3DPD are hypergamous because of the investment reproduction is for them.
3DPD be able to get away with stupid shit a new thing, and is happening because men want sex, and men use technology to make life easy.

Thats a fucking falsehood. You put to much respect in how 3DPD think. Get Drunk then start having a thought. Thats the amout of brain power they have. Why do you think men drink in order to hook up?

I dont like that tinder shit. Call me a luddit but i want my shit and not a mechanized version of satisfying basic instincts. And i will get that.

Already on my way.

And i also do not like the idea of the glass house, and some of these niggers will pay and i cant really wait to beat them into a pulp once i figure that out.

They get drunk because the basic instinct is that they "steal" a resource from someone else, which implies that someone else has an interest in them not doing so.

I didn't tell you to do that. Online dating is shit for men

What i implied is that in order to relate on an intellectual level with women men must kill off brain cells first.

I prefer social situations because that isnt superficial and not reduced to akward primal insincts.

Why relate on an intellectual level, i think women are nice creatures, sometimes i want to be like a sushi roll covered in female meat.
But as you mention intellectual level, i like women that have intelligence along with certain personality traits. Personally i hate women with a "homelely" nature like teachers etc. since they have a really annoying demeanour.

Women have no intellectual level, they mimic shit. How old are you?

I prefer no situation as have deep distaste 3DPD, and humans in general.

Depends, i personally think that talking to a braindead monkey isnt worth the hussle, so i can jerk off to 2DPD.

I hate humans esp. shown in barcelona protesting for refugees with a hatred where i wish i could personally bash their skulls in. Here have a nice titanimal.

Ok, so you understand that trying to converse with women is a dead end. Glad to hear that some one understand this.

get out

No you dont understand i like women in general and their nature as in many, but i do not like having just one women that is braindead.

And just for your info because otherwise it would be too "dry", i m talking from experience and not some theoretical observation. Imagine salivating dirty boobanimals, it all has to appear natural no pseudo alpha shit but from within. Because otherwise the smelly soft animals will pick up on that.

Sure, it's really easy. Like any animal/mammal, the parent(s) want the best reproductive success-rate for their offspring. This means being physically attractive #1, and foremost. This is why females preferably bang chads first-most.

#2 is the ability to provide for their children with $$$, but this has changed in the last 80 years with the "liberation" of women where they work jobs for their own $$$ (or welfare the state). This leads to a bit of cognitive dissonance, and, with the state to provide welfare (just in case), they feel free to fuck Chad, and later hope to marry Beta-bro for further funds when the Welfare is cut-off.

There is a solution to this problem, whereby EVERYone get's a chance at pussy, and it's pic related.

Tinder is a disease based on Jewish cultural Marxism, which was a U.S.S.R. design that seeked to undermine the West. Jews (U.S.S.R. majority leaders) are still pushing it, this time in favor of Israel being the dominant world-figure (through time.)

It's like the ugly chick and the cute girl, you look better in comparison.

I dont like the choice of words, "chance at pussy" sounds awefully like getting your dick wet or getting laid. See once you see it that way the chance for pussy deminishes. The phrase chance at pussy is retarded because a pussy is a fucking whole you stick your dick in, that isnt something you should aim for, you want high quality "pussy".
And also the advance in civilization was never done by betas for betas but from extreme outliners which either thrive or diminish in said culture. So the selective trait here is either fertile ground or ashes.
Here have a nice titanimal.

I would assume that is a diminishing phenomenon, i assume that the animals now prefer a more "facist" approach which also means the men trying to catch said animals will look more similar due to the pressure. Here have animal that drives me crazy.

I speak from seeing people in the end phase of relationships. Many men don't know their future or how stable it will be. These 3DPD suck up resources so in the end they want stability. It's not a good trade off for stable guys. The men who pump and dump are starting to have to take care of the 3DPD they dumped and thus they are getting upset at the "betas" that wont pick up their leftovers. It seems you want to be a pump and dumper and thats fine just don't get mad at me for no longer cleaning up your mess.

I want my shit, i dont need your dating advice and your mechanizations. I want my shit.
No shit vicitims that are broken inside.

The 3DPD in the end want men, not some numale betas that use jewish tricks, look inside your soul and how much knowlege and fire there is. But then again you have a fallacy detector, i think you should bring that to a date.

I don't get it. It's like people like you have no understanding that you get old. You don't understand that when you age things break down so you must have a nest egg. Women are dependent on men still and if you do not have the wealth or power to support them like most men that do not then you will become a burden. Tell me, what wealth do you have in the kingdom of man, or do you only have wealth within the ideals of women?

The boobanimals bring me shit if i ask them politely. Sadly i do not have wealth in the kingdom of men, but i do have power over the pretty boobanimals (and everybody else that gets near me).

You have to imagine the big tits in your hands, just stroke them with the tip of your finger of what bulges out under the skimpy dress. The finger will leave a little imprint on her skin and on the forbidden meat. I always wonder the rate of how much medival people hated female breasts, so soft.

That cunt is MASSIVE. Id bet the only orgasm she has now is during vigorous fisting. Shed better be good to her man, who else would want a cunt like that?

You set the DAY and TIME. You don't say "i'm free today".

What do you think your mother looked like after you were born?

wew

How the fuck do you prolapse a vagina?

Dont be a fucking faggot.
Here have boobanimal.

To back up what everyone is already saying, "I'm free today" puts the girl in a position where they need to do work. There's a time and a place to make them do work and filter them out. Trying to setup the first date isn't that time. Unless they find you more attractive than most of the people they're talking to, you are going to end up filtering people out. Think a little about how you want the other person to respond when you're deciding what message to send - but don't go full socipath and try to control when and how they answer.

Also, I recommend approaching dating from a slightly different angle. Rather than trying to seek out a good girlfriend, think of it like this. You don't know 100% what you want in a relationship and you have to meet lots of people to figure that out. When you go on dates with a person, remember to ask yourself if it's the kind of person you would want to raise your kids. The worst decision I've made to date was dating a crazy girl because she was fucking my brains out. I ended up accidentally getting her pregnant and probably lost a few years on my life from the stress of convincing her to get an abortion and get the fuck out of my life.

Found the soyboy.

But i DO know what I want 100%.
#1. I don't want a women to destroy my wealth i built up.
#2. I dont want a women to hang onto her past so we cannot build a future together.
#3. I do not want a women to put herself above the family we are trying to make "This includes only putting (our) kids above everything". A Family is everyone apart of the family, not just a few.
I'm in it for the long term because I know we all get old and those who think they do not age and need someone later in life can stay single and die alone.

You sound pretty confused it must be a dream. Thanks for the story of you someplace in time.

more of dat grill?

media.tits-guru.com/images?uuid=f87cbda3-5a04-47b0-b479-ecd95f4055b4

You are correct, this cannot happen in todays world. But I will not give up my health and wealth just for some hole.

Dub dubs! Check'd.