Show me your tits

There's no women here you say?
then show your moobs faggot!

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video29133285/nipple_fuck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

huh?

BOOBS show them motherfucker!

Hi guys. I work for the "Junior Democrats of America" Young, energetic, charismatic and intelligent people like you, deserve a better future! We want to build relationships with you and your online communities. How can we best achieve our goals of getting you on aboard and supporting a push for a "Blue Wave" over the course of the next few years?

Leave your ideas and lets discuss.

well……i asked for it….moar?!

Kill all niggers and i'll vote democrat….deal?

You get nothing, and like it

Unfortunately, you're not the type of young person we're looking for. Sorry!

straight people are fucking disgusting

Source, please, holy shit.

awwww don't be that way….MOAR!

Fucking racist why do you hate Asians?

Hey. Thanks for supporting the LGBTQ community! Would you like some information on joining the "Junior Democrats of America" You're just the type of you person we need to push for a "Blue Wave" in the next election.

Taddies

The terminology you used to describe, hard-working and respectful African Americans is problematic. I'm sorry.

Just found the source, she's called Hina Kinami.

Oh so you don't like gay people….fucking homophobe

look up the file name faggots

As a gay man, I whole heartedly love gay people. However, the picture you've posted of a white man punching a disadvantaged African American in the mouth is disgusting, vile and problematic. You also used a racial slur against him and you assume he is a "fa**ot" becasue he isn't standing up for himself and fighting back. Violence against African Americans is what the "blue Wave" will be looking to eradicate.

Trump is God.

It was fun hanging out guys. I'll be doing an AMA on reddit and possibly on the b board on Monday. Hope you join in.

#BlueWave

fuck off kike

Jar Jar?

I like you, you're fun and open minded
#metoo #bluewave

This man is a treasure

m-mommy?

Missed one.

Filthy nigga go back to the UK.

tits

2 please

here's 2