ASSANGE HATE THREAD

I stayed up all night for:
Uh, Um ,eh girl.
A fucking shitskin baby factory.
A nu-male
And then when the lord faggot himself appeared, I was treated to an abusive skinner box manipulation, a personal army request, and a fucking book shilling.

If he releases shit thats well and good, but other than that Julian Asshole Is a wolf crying piece of shit and we should no longer support him.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operant_conditioning_chamber
businessinsider.com/edward-snowden-issued-a-cryptic-warning-on-twitter-2016-8
archive.is/cJepg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anti-assange CTR shills. reported.

Im not a shill.
Im just mad as fuck.

get mad with your fellow shills and those who made the hype. wikileaks never stated it would release the batch of leaks in today conference. they never released anything during a conference. according to many sources, it's probably gonna be tomorrow, and according to assange's own word, it will be for sure this week.

We will still support assange. the cointel's divide and conquer strategy will not work

We had a thread about this and it got bumplocked.
Dammit mods, I know you meant well but you could have prevented this.

I dont and I am not a fucking shill.

Give me a reason to overlook the attempted skinner box manipulation.

OI YA FUCKING CUNTS !!!

Give me a reason to overlook the attempted skinner box manipulation.

This.
/thread

What the fuck does that even mean? Are you sending him money? If he shows something interesting I'll take a look so my relationship hasn't really changed.

said the shill.

SAGE YA FUCKING CUNTS !!!

lad…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operant_conditioning_chamber

When someone does something like blueballing you, they are attempting to take advantage of cult behavior.

fuck off you white dooorg

noice

4cuck is packed with anti-Assange shills. They're spilling over here now. Report and ignore.

you'd think they could do a better job. they're probably seppo cunts.

t. shillberg

does ctr stand for Cunts on The Rag?

What are all of these leaks going to change anyway?

You faggots already know the game is fucked, normies don't care and no one will get off of their asses and actually change their lives in any meaningful way to oppose this bullshit and gain some real independence.

you have no idea how much this post makes me feel good

Please report back in ten years with salt after your support for (x) politician didn't go as you'd hoped.

more plz

Please report back in 10 years after more White countries become South Africa and your roleplaying still has accomplished fucking nothing.

wtf i hate trump now

I'm pretty sure the internet is just a thinking mans vidya. An endless circle jerk and misdirection of energy.

whoa deep

you sound like a raging lunatic. your shitposting is incoherent and you can't even complete a thought. its as if you were high on a drug.

I agree with Hillary now
we should drone him

Everyone will be all over the WEEKLY leaks which are coming, relax yourselves.

Its Alex jones and the MSM that got you all excited, you have got to stop falling for the hype game, make you easy to manipulate. Every 4 years you yanks get all over excited and then cant believe you have been taken for a ride when its the same shit all over again. Chances of this not happening again = slim

Go ahead Hillary, release the drones, he deserves it.

October has 31 days. Is there anything that makes people believe the October surprise was supposed to be revealed on the first minute of October 1st in West Coast time?

Get correkt :^)

Today's the 4th user.

I'm fully aware of that. Though I say again, what makes people believe the October surprise was supposed to be revealed on the first minute of October 1st in West Coast time, and, most importantly, that anything later than that makes Assange a traitor?

Nice trips, but his own tweet DID say Wednesday.

That's what you get for believing filterboy's hype.

This makes mustard gas.

He is learning from the consumate troll Donald,
Do you people even realize that he is going to bring down the entire establishment?
Hillary is just one side of the multi dimensional chess board and the fact he is dumping hillarys files before the others, means that the others are bigger than hillary -believe it or not.
HE IS GOING TO BURN IT ALL DOWN

fucking scumbag

When Assange does anything pro-White, it's time to support him, but so far he has not leaked anything that might indicate that anything but a cuck that supports White genocide.

are you retarded?

How long have you been politically active? Be honest. You sound like someone who only became aware of assange within the last year or two.

no you fucking scumbag

Wait I thought the huge leak was happening Wednesday morning EST. Was I mistaken? What the fuck is going on

Infowars hyped up a press conference Assange had about his book as a leak and no leaks means everyone came away disappointed. I think Assange should have tweeted that it wasn't a leak beforehand, but he likely wanted a larger audience. He's so ronery in that embassy.

Why isn't this thread deleted/anchored?

Assange only said he was speaking today at 4am est, roger stone tweeted on sunday 'hillary will be done on Wednesday' or something like that he said he will be releasing 10 different data dumps, one on clinton for the next 10 weeks

because you suck dicks

I meant to say 1 data dump a week for 10 weeks and one of them being on clinton

Roger Stone said this is going to put Hillary & all her people in handcuffs, and Comey may be forced to resign.

Why do you people even support Assange so much? Yeah he's leaked some pretty cool stuff that throw water on support of foreign military interventions.

But he's never done anything explicitly for our cause, besides:

I love that disgusting spacing to btw new friend

Since 2003, when I discovered the Holohoax, and I have called myself pro-white since 2006.
(If you're an oldfag, you would know that is impressive)

You understand that you out yourself as a cuck, when you try to ridicule pro-whites?

hey he's gotta eat man. hard to make money imprisoned in a fucking embassy.

Because total Chaos is what Lord KEK wills.

Waste of trips.

You only have yourself to blame. You could have gone to bed early and wake up at 5:00 AM to check if there had been a new release of documents. You decided to stay up all night.

He needs to do something pro-white, so we can support the faggot without having to compromise.

lol, i'm just waking up to see there is no happening.
mfw happeningfags btfo

Assange is a hero. Anybody who values a free society should value his ideal of transparency. Even if you are against that you should see that his actions are morally just.

What have people got against him? He's a terrorist? a rapist? PLEASE
The anti assange propaganda was better back in the day anyway.
Assange being locked up as he is is one of the biggest disgraces to the western world.

Here is the conference
10 DATA DUMPS FOR THE NEXT 10 WEEKS
1 LEAK A WEEK

I agree with you about Assange since he actually puts the work in but Snowden is a one time whistleblower, he's major bluepill. Going through his twitter is a disgrace.

Your incredibly thin skin tells me your 'oldfag' cred is either bunk or that you've amazingly learned nothing in your 13 years of being redpilled. Either way it doesn't speak much for yourself when you recoil at even the most moderate criticism as be being against pro-whites.

Rape is a perfectly viable breeding strategy.
I don't understand the big commotion over it.

I thought I read that the reveal was supposed to be on Tuesday or Wednesday.

at least i didn't stay up for this.

snowden is still working

businessinsider.com/edward-snowden-issued-a-cryptic-warning-on-twitter-2016-8
archive.is/cJepg

It was sex without a condom in what was a threesome for Assange. In my opinion the women were either paid to do it by the CIA or paid after by the CIA. He said the entire time he would talk to prosecuters and judges from the embassy, or go to Sweden if they could promise not to extradite him to the USA.

I wonder what the USA would do if they did get him? Force him to turn into a woman like Bradley Manning?

They only talk about how evil white people are with muhammed, so why would I watch it one more time?

communist fist + star with marxist message shirt whats next a Che Guevara shirt?

I don't care what you do faggot suck a million dicks

Not a newfag, been here since the deletion of /new/ and the exodus to 4chon until it was shut down and moved to fullchan.

nobody fucking cares

There is not to much snowden can do, once he blows the whistle he is spent but goddamn he did a good job.

For so fucking long everyone saying it was derided as paranoid or conspiracy theorists, he fucking proved it and showed that the extent of data gathering was so much higher than most expectations. What do you expect him to do now? I see him as a guy who just wanted to call out and sit out the bullshit. I don't expect him to do much more at all, different position to assange.

It doesn't really change the fact that he's super left leaning though.

That was the pic put out to deride him for ages. When you are locked up in an Ecuadorean embassy you may lose a bit of bearing on who the free thinkers are and who online actually supports you. Left or right he is anti authoritarian and his political views should not affect how you view his actions.

How would you like him to try appeal his message to the marxist plebs who accuse him of rape?

Cucks always say something like this, when they care enough to respond.

Any leftist who is anti zionist and anti establishment is pretty ok in my book. I don't really think he is though… Besides I think he would fare a hell of a lot worse and his message and image would totally be lost if he combined it with some message like, "white countries for white people".

Defend your view though, why we shouldn't support him based on his political leanings rather than his actions and who his enemies are?

Because he's not, he gets majorly swept up in things like refugee "crisis" and BLM. I don't think he's controlled position but he believes in the left fantasy version of what a corrupt government is like.

He's been stuck in that embassy for 5 years… I don't have twitter but why doesn't someone invite him to Holla Forums?

what a faggot with your faggoty version of 'truth'

Of course it matters, as you don't normally support people that want your people wiped off the face of the planet.

That Assange also cooperate with the whornalists in the Lügenpresse, also don't help much to build confidence among us that gets lied about 24/7.

if you ever let a red haired bitch like that hold a gun to your head I know
I KNOW
you are from reddit

Apparently somebody fucking does, because you praise Assange based on his internet game and were not on /n/, /new/, Holla Forums during his lackluster leaks. And then call ME the newfag.

hello ctr thank you for correcting the record

Oh shut up, child.

must be a new fag thing

epic reddit spacing new friend

we have IDs fam

no shit retard

fucking hipster limey

oh yes id's
that's right I am replying a multitude of times

are you drunk?

NO SHIT
I AM THE SAME PERSON

MAYBE

lol nice that's ok then.
what u drinkin fam?

Reported for spam.

home brewed apple jack

The same cuck would be more correct, and it's newfag tendencies to become pissed on Holla Forums, when anons don't agree with you.

4chan get out.

I am pissed but Im not angry ;] it catches up to you quick

I wont get out but i did git

Just release something pro-white Julian, so we can support you.

ay bud whatever you do, don't post on any social media
stick to shitposting in anchored threads.
have a dank .webm for your drinkings.

Oh i think he has dlrt on so many things so many people will wake up that america will survive and not be full of pozzed mulslims
thanks user

Alright Assange worshipers, when he dishes both dirt on Hillary and Trump but only Trump's is played on the media and he contributes to a loss of the God Emperor, I hope you reconsider your love for this self-aggrandizing faggot.

He's stated that he's got nothing on Trump

I've got absolutely no faith in Snowden, he is a SJW faggot by heart.

the thing is the Trump campaign doesn't care if he drops leaks on them, whereas Hillary is willing to murder people to keep her leaks under wraps.

Of course we know that the Teflon Don can reflect the leaks but all in all I think this will hurt Trump more than help him. I know Assange is an "alt-right celebrity" like Alex Jones but he's more interested in playing le edge-lord than aiding White Nationalism.

So Assange is doing 10 leaks, once a week for 10 weeks right? If Assange is pro-Trump as we all believe, couldn't he just jangle his Trump leak after the election when no one gives a fuck? I didn't hear about Assange having Trump info until I just looked it up, but even he said it's not particularly damaging.

bro you suck at this.

Nice trips, but what makes you think Assange is pro-Trump at all? He could be one of those leftists that think Hillary sucks but "Trump is dangerous".

Give me one reason to believe Assange is on our side.

m8ey we have IDs

He seems to be pretty intent on damaging Hillary and only really admitted to having very light information on Trump after he was pressed for being biased against Hilldog.

So?

My position is we have no reason to believe Assange is an ally to us in any way. It's not like we can stop him from doing the leaks but assuming he's going to help us on blind faith is moronic.

Besides he might even be working in conjunction with kikes for all we know.

So?

Then why are you so scared?

wtf i love hillary now

Wow, what a faggot you are.

Get out with your weird sick old woman fetishes. It's weirding everyone out every time they read about you raping a 70 year old woman, who'd do that kind of thing? You would, how fucked up is that?

Him aiding Hillary and hurting Trump matters a lot.

Because even if Trump farts in an elevator, the media spins it non-stop to hurt Trump and ignores legit stuff against Hillary.
Hillary is owned by kikes, Assange maybe working with people who own Hillary. Thus fucking up Trump's chances of winning.

Has Assange ever made a leak against White genocide, immigration, refugees or even addressed the Jewish Question?

No.

We have no fucking reason at all to think that this would be beneficial to us.

wow i'm convinced
so how do we hatch a plan to assassinate assange, fellow whites?

Goddamnit all I mean is we have to brace for another leak on Trump's campaign. Why are you so hellbent on saying that I support Hillary?

You're like those people early on that thought El Rato was pretty legit.

We have ZERO FUCKING EVIDENCE HE'S ON OUR SIDE, WHY WOULD YOU ASSUME HE'S GOING TO HELP US.

If there is any single fucking reason you support Assange please, don't try to avoid the issue and tell me. I hope he's help us but I have no reason to believe he isn't in Hillary's corner.

So? Chill. Wait for the drop on Clinton.

And Trump.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Things that have happened only in the fevered minds of paranoid schizophrenics.

Whatever goes through your mind is that of a fevered optimist.

What makes you think that the leaks on both Hillary and Trump are going to hurt Hillary more?

Without being a declared white nationalist, assange has helped Holla Forums agenda more than you'll likely do even living thousand of your lives.

here we go again, schlomo. it's not like if you repeat in loop
you become one of us, you still stink like a fucking nigger kike.

So, let's make a few points so that Holla Forums attention will not be derailed by the shill of your kind:
==FIRST POINT== We all know that hillary is the most corrupt candidate. Assange, regardless of his political stances, is interested in exposing corruption. Therefore hillary is his target, not because of his bias, but because hillary has dirt all over her.
==SECOND POINT== Hillary is the one among the high-ranked politicians and the white house circle who was pushing the most to kill assange. so it's fair to say that assange wants to save his own ass.
==THIRD POINT== whatever the anti-assange CTR shills are saying, in the past assange showed in many occasions a very Holla Forumsattitude.
1) he was pro-brexit
2) he denounced the jews a couple of times (he talked about how the jews in the (((mainstream media))) were going after him)
3) he exposed soros agenda, which it's fair to say he's our public enemy number 1.

So, while I don't think he's a white nationalist, I think he's likely something like an anti-globalist libertarian whose main interest is freedom of speech.

tl;dr: ==Assange is based==

stay salty kike

kill yourself obvious CTR shill.

I understand timing is everything, but he needs to get on with it. Clock is ticking.

Implying first leak is next week?

Sorry, should have put in 7752464 - (2)