Guys I may have just solved the energy crisis

Guys I may have just solved the energy crisis.
If plastic can be made from oil, and something similar to plastic can be made from cheese, is it possible to make something similar to oil from milk?

Other urls found in this thread:

ottusa.com/synthetic_fuel/synthetic_fuel.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=CD2t_qG9dls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP is just asking to be suicided

clarified butter?

well, now that you mention it, an oily substance does ooze from your mom's ass after I deposit my milky semen in her bowels… I will have to test if it is flammable tonight. user, you may have stumbled on an actual use for your mother! (aside from dick pit ofc)

bumped for moar sciense

It's posts like these that make me think that 8ch may actually be a worse place than 4chan…

you started smokin pot pretty early today, didnt you? its ok… i did too…

I remember when I did little kid drugs

May?!?!

vitamin c

you can make straight gasoline from garbage.
ottusa.com/synthetic_fuel/synthetic_fuel.htm

yah but WERE do you get the cheese from!!!!

Huh, who would have thought this shit hole of all places would conquer the salvation of humanity and prevent an energy crisis/resource war.

Meant conger but what ever.

inb4 (((moderators))) kill this Holla Forumsread

youtube.com/watch?v=CD2t_qG9dls

Is this a threat post made by (((jim)))?

wtf r u?

r wtf u ?

printf("%s", shitpost(EOF));

pee pee poo poo etc etc

Yes, you can try it at home if you want. Basically you get some fresh milk, pour a whole glass of it, carefully set it in a table, wait a few million years for larger animals to develop from the mold, wait a few more million for them to die and turn into oil after some more million years. This last part is kinda tricky, you'll get it wrong the first few times but once you get it it's pretty easy.

how [r]evolutionary of you

Its called casein, and it was one of the first plastics. so too late there. Casein is good for things that bakelite is used for, but milk is expensive and better as food.

degenerate hipster

not to imply that hipsters might not actually be intrinsically degenerate

Pretty sure it's made out of something you shouldn't eat. They seem love that disgusting porcessed stuff though…

i'm happy that i don't live in fatland

I'm ashamedly a fan of those deli kraft slices of American cheese but even I can't stomach the cheese from a can.

Easy Cheese ftw but not to eat. Whenever I'm jacking and about to cum I stick that nozzle in my butthole and tilt that thing open full blast. Thank me later