Self confidence dick thread

>cutfag
at least my head is thick and flared. im good enough, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

foregen.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My dick is fine as far as size goes, my main issue is phimosis. I can't retract my foreskin when fully erect.

do you smell?

Like sweet lavender, because nobody will buy me deodorant, I'm forced to steal my sister's crystal shit, although it causes red rashes.

Your dick is above average in all dimension, even with the fat. And nobody besides gay men will reject someone because they're cut.
And considering 2 inches of your dick are covered by your disgusting body fat, your dick size is not what's going to turn people off.
Not that it matters because being here means your unlikely to have sex with anyone.

I'm fat, but I know my dick is pretty.
Here it is.

Gay user likes your penis

Thanks, gay user.
t. straight user.

Ungrateful fag, try being 3 inches

pics?

I am Joe fucking Average in the dick department, but
Am I some kind of caveman?

It's not bent, it's curved.

My dick seems to lack sensitivity, and it doesn't get hard easily. But when it does, it's a half-assed erection, or it gets hard at half it's length. I'm also a cutfag.
If I force a full erection, my cock is 7 inches long with flared glans and a thick shaft. What the hell is wrong with my dick?

Also, I get a weird hard-flaccid where my dick shrinks up, but becomes hard at the same time. It's almost like a micro-erection.

Well, you're cut for one. That's why you're so insensitive. Since that's the one thing I know about you dick Ill venture that's the root of your problems. Luckily a nonprofit organization is experimenting (successfully) with stem cells to regenerate cut dicks, so perhaps you can be made whole one day.
foregen.org

Yeah, this thing is ruining my life. I'm glad that there's a non-profit dedicated to un-jewing our dicks, because now I'm far more hopeful.
My extreme insensitivity had lead me to really damaging masturbation habits in my youth, which is probably what ruined my ability to get a natural erection. I stopped a couple years ago, but things seem to not be bouncing back very well.

My dick has the sensitivity of my goddamned elbow, I'm not even lying.

m-muh dik

I personally think esp. in the cases of islamic terrorists their cultural minds gets disected from the host mind which leads to a snapback reaction. And in the the time the mind snaps back there is great opportunity for shenanigans, kinda. YOu just have to group a bunch of those together and you get a bang.