AMA

I live in a country where Reddit, 4chan, and other imageboards are banned. AMA

How many dicks did you suck this morning?

Reddit is not an imageboard, you retarded stupid gay dipshit.
Your country should ban forums too.

What country you from? Looks like inverted Poland. Is it Monaco or some eastern shithole with Islam as majority religion?

why do poles talk out of their nose when speaking english?

God bless this country

I havent suck any dick, is that a bad thing?

Yes, im fully aware of that. Heck, my country even banned telegram cuz apparently it has "secure chatting"

Not Monacco, but that "islam as a majority" is true

I assume "poles" is just another way of saying polish? No i dont live in Poland

I guess so

Pedostainia is the best Stainia

Why do muslims have to make lives miserable everywhere they go?

Why are you breaking the law?

Poland what do you think of Russia?

boleuq seems like a great country OP.

Monaco is pretty great OP

Fanaticism?

Because im an edgelord that wants to ascend and become an elitist

Communism is litterary the first thing i think about everytime i hear (or read) the word "Russia"

Is your country Voltorb?

My grandmother is from Poland. She fled during the war. Should i return and make Poland Great Again?

it's indonesia. they have the same flag as monaco.

OP here, nice one user

Does beheading degenerates actually do anything to stop degeneracy? Asking for a friend(Holla Forums)

Oh you mean bali

Hope they also ban you faggots from steam so you don't shit up the mmo/moba scene in entire Asia

Top kek

Norad?

You have no one but yourselves to blame tbh

Not OP but our country is degenerate. The government is degenerate. The people is degenerate. The government's attempt at censoring degeneracy completely fail and encourages us to look for them. Heck my parents doesn't know about sex until they were married. Our trends are worse. We try to copy western degenerates and completely ruin them. We have a civic subject in schools but no one have a sense of identity. The boys wants to fuck 2d anime girls and the girls have multiple orgasms to Korean plastic. Since our president cheating and corruption is a part of our culture, ask the locals.

But you can unblock reddit.
Halfchan isn't blocked by some ISP, and even if everything failed you can just go back to kaskus.

what is the AOC?

There IS no AOC in Pedostainia, the land of the truely free.

Male 18 female 16. Any other gender and you get beaten in the streets.

Not in Pedostainia, apparently.

sounds blissful

ULTRA-RARE DUB DUB TRIPS!