Mars crab

Mars crap,whats the follow up on this? It's been like 2 years this looks like a alien life form on Mars.

to confirm all nasa has to do is go back to see if the "crab" has moved or not.

I mean look at it, this is clearly not a rock that looks like a crab.

Even a 20 second google search reveals the zoomed image to have been doctored. Just that alone should dispel any conspiracy.

wut? that still doens't look like a rock. I'm just saying we should take a closer look at it is all.

Look at this photo, it's been confirmed for 6 gorillion years that there is without a doubt WATER on the planet Ares, why hasn't this been investigated?!?!1?

I believe,unnatural processes have taken place in this picture, we need future investigation to be sure.

I'm cerial bernd this thing is worth a second look from nasa. Even if it's just still sitting in the same spot maybe it's a fossil.

Have you seen this jlaw?,kinda rare.

Look you fucken fucks there's a god damned crab monster on Mars!!!! and you aren't doing anything about it?!?!?!?!

What a mess of a thread. Sad!

Did NASA discover any propane on Mars?

and what is the standard shape of a rock exactly

Moar Alien tits

better there than here, i guess.. oh wait - nevermind…

nigger those picture were taken on earth and shooped with a dusty desert filter
prove me wrong

What is that, exactly? It looks like two stars about to collide.

i watched a video about that conspiracy. reallly fucknig weird.

What if that 1st picture is the face of God looking down on us from Heaven?

God was the cookie monster all along

This is the original NASA picture with the red channel reduced but no other alterations. It clearly shows something that is different from the rock.
If anything could survive in this atmosphere it should have a hard exoskeleton like a insects or crabs have. Soft tissue couldn't stand the low pressure and radiation.

Confirmed that nasa never landed on mars and faked all the photos from cropping beaches and deserts together and cleaned it up with photoshop.

Occams razor.

wrong shit

end me…

Almost interesting before the bible verses
Oh look another forced bible doomsday prophecy.jpg

ezekiel 23:20-21

now go choose any other setting
not creepy, isnt it? Its as if its coincidence

Not yet but Curiosity™ is fitted with propane accessories just in case.

thans dubs
you speak fluent effluent

Nasa has to go back,how do we make them go back?

the first one is cookie monster.

yes. he is god