Blast From The Past

Cartoons that should be brought back

Other urls found in this thread:

tfwiki.net/wiki/Carnage_in_C-Minor
imdb.com/name/nm0456946/?ref_=tt_ov_wr
imdb.com/name/nm0754678/
imdb.com/name/nm0949861/?ref_=fn_al_nm_2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Evolution is why it should stay dead. The live action version even more so.

I want more of video related. It was really good

I didn't have the heart to tell him about the Live action version. Thank you, user.

Captain Simian & the Space Monkeys>>773855

holy shit! I remember being in preschool and seeing ads for this and having nightmares.

But they did bring Code Lyoko back as liveaction

Wait so this is Transformers with Dinosaurs? I might have liked this as a kid due to the dinosaurs but I'm not sure it would be a good cartoon.

The only DC stories that I would like to see is the Green Lanter Sinestro war as a story arc or Blackest Night. Hell maybe even do the Appellaxians.

They did? Was it any good?

I'm too autistic to understand the facial expressions of frogs.

Exo-Squad and Pirates of Dark Water
and for similar reasons: both cut in their prime, Exo-squad just after the reveal of a new threat to peace and Pirates after they had found only 8 of the 13 treasures of rule

Just read the comic.

I really wanted to like Skeleton Warriors, but the animation was sooo bad.
I mean what kind of shitty third-world sweatshop studio can't animate someone just fucking walking? Isn't that the first thing you learn?

I assume it wasn't. On another note Its a weird feeling, knowing you enjoy the show by willingly ignoring how BIG THEIR FOREHEADS ARE JESUS FUCK!

this one deserved a season or 2 more, I guess a reboot could also work as long as the designs of the character wont be drastically changed, I dont care if SJW meddle with it.

what kind of joke is this site?! I have to put like 3 shitty ass captchas and then this?!

Well sure man, if you like your main cast all being afflicted with some form of hydrocephalus. Not for me though.

Fuck off abusefag.

I've got a feeling that Code Lyoko isn't as good as I remember it being, so I'm pretty sure I won't be rewatching it in the foreseeable future

It did give me a Mind Control fetish though

Abuse is top -tier fetish actually.

How about none of them?

I'm tired of seeing sequels, and prequels, and reboots, and remakes, and alternative takes on the same shit I've seen over the past 2 decades of life (And then some). I want to see some original shit for once.

Obligatory:

My life as a teenager robot: Better art, nothing to fancy, just more 3d-ish slightly more proportionate, focused on action.

Danny Phantom: same, less angular art, more focused in action.

God what I wouldn't give for a version of this without the 'kids cartoon bullshit' to be made.

It's dinosaurs and spaceships, the fact that this wasnt a mega hit is testimony to its shit execution.

No fuck you. Simpsonism is worst than death.

No fuck you. Simpsonism is worst than death.>>775312
….dat comic where coach rapes them.

I re-watched it not too long ago and gave a small review score to each episode with a few sentences to describe them. I can upload the document if you would like.

Thank you user

Fair warning, i watched it at various levels of sobriety over the course of a few days.

Thanks

Wow that's dedicated.

>Shows images from Giant Foreheads, Tiny Eyes

Dude, I say this with love: you really need to get your brain vacuumed out of your skull.

holy shit i tried to remember what this show was saw it once and liked it, but couldnt ever find it again. thanks user

Imagine if Doctor Wily was trying to be a good guy and save the world instead of trying to destroy it, but still made weird freaky robots.

I swear they were trying to do a Megaman and Transformers ripoff, with that stupid "3D gimic" for a short time in the 90's as well.

It was animated by Akom Production Company, a Korean studio that has worked on The Simpsons a lot, and a studio called Tokyo Animated Production that despite its name was apparently in the Philippines and only worked on five shows.

Ah…that rap intro is painful.

Ah yes…AKOM. I remember when they shit up season 3 of Transformers G1, never mind the missed opportunities that it could've done.

AKOM? …Wait, aren't they the assholes who did Carnage in C-Minor?
tfwiki.net/wiki/Carnage_in_C-Minor

Check it out, the list of errors is longer than the plot synopsis.

TVtropes says they also did the weird rubbery animation from early Tiny Toons.

Hey, bonus question, since Holla Forums has solved the mystery of why Skeleton Warriors sucked so bad, what studio is responsible for this fucking masterpiece from Robotech? Was it one of the re-edits by Carl Macek, or just more farming out to Korea?

Robotech is a mishmash of three unrelated anime edited together. Here's the original scene from Macross. It's nobody's idea of a well animated scene, but the Robotech version's editing and voice acting make it a bit worse than the original.

The Macross episode is apparently 25, but ANN's credits don't indicate anything except who storyboarded it. It's most likely that it was animated in Japan and they did a poor job. Although I'm not sure what the quality is relative to the TV anime standards of the time (1982).

…So many reaction faces.

All three sources of the anime were animated by Tatsunoko. OK, in the case of Macross, it's Tatsunoko and Studio Nue, Mospeada was by Artmic and Tatsunoko.

No Exosquad requires a remake. The new threat was only revealed in literally the last 30 seconds in case they got another season and had to continue a story and toy line with new aliens.

Pirates of Dark water however legitimately got fucked and needs to be given a proper ending.

Tiny Toons was all over the place because they farmed it out to like 5 studios. 2 of them were incompetent and 1 was full of furries.

RIP StarToons

what are the creators the currently doing?

David Kirschner, the creator, has been making the Curious George cartoon since 2006.
imdb.com/name/nm0456946/?ref_=tt_ov_wr
Paul Sabella, an executive producer, has not had a project since 2012.
imdb.com/name/nm0754678/
Mark Young, the other executive producer, has also been on the lam for the last 5 years.
imdb.com/name/nm0949861/?ref_=fn_al_nm_2

Huh, i wonder if they'll be up to do an interview or Q&A. Holla Forums got several developers to visit.

They only caught 12 ghosts.

So it's like the pirates of dark water then? Just short of finishing the plot?

Did they run out of funding?

Basically. And the Vincent Price died.